当你们不高兴无聊的时候干嘛你们会干嘛呢?

A good healthy body is very important.It can make us feel happy and work better.When you feel sick,you 'll have no interst in donging anything.But how can we keep healthy?While ,you 'd better do exercise often.It 'll make you strong and get out of illness.But what shoud we consider when doing exercise?You should choose 的翻译是:健康的身体是非常重要的。它能让我们感受到快乐和工作得更好。当你生病时,你将在没有兴趣在干什么。但我们如何保持健康?同时,你最好经常做运动。它会让你坚强,走出疾病。但我们什么应该考虑何时做运动吗?你应该选择好时机,如在早上或晚饭后,但你最好不做运动后短时间内吃晚饭。然后选择你喜欢的一种。然后您可以令人高兴。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
A good healthy body is very important.It can make us feel happy and work better.When you feel sick,you 'll have no interst in donging anything.But how can we keep healthy?While ,you 'd better do exercise often.It 'll make you strong and get out of illness.But what shoud we consider when doing exercise?You should choose
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
一个良好健康的身体是非常important.It可以使我们感到高兴和工作better.When你感到不舒服,你会在donging anything.But我们如何才能保持健康没有interst?同时,你最好做运动,经常。它会让你强烈的illness.But什么应该我们认为做运动时,你应该选择一个好时机,如在早晨或晚饭后,但你最好不要做晚饭后在很短的运动时间,并选择排序like.Then你可以做到这一点愉快。
健康的身体是非常重要的。它能让我们感受到快乐和工作得更好。当你生病时,你将在没有兴趣在干什么。但我们如何保持健康?同时,你最好经常做运动。它会让你坚强,走出疾病。但我们什么应该考虑何时做运动吗?你应该选择好时机,如在早上或晚饭后,但你最好不做运动后短时间内吃晚饭。然后选择你喜欢的一种。然后您可以令人高兴。
健康的身体是非常重要的。它能让我们感受到快乐和工作得更好。当你生病时,你将在没有兴趣在干什么。但我们如何保持健康?同时,你最好经常做运动。它会让你坚强,走出疾病。但我们什么应该考虑何时做运动吗?你应该选择好时机,如在早上或晚饭后,但你最好不做运动后短时间内吃晚饭。然后选择你喜欢的一种。然后您可以令人高兴。
正在翻译,请等待...
一个好健康身体是非常重要的。它可能使我们感受愉快和更好运作。当您感到恶心,您在donging任何东西不会有interst。但我们怎么可以保持健康?当,您应该经常时做锻炼。它将使您加强并且离开病症。但我们考虑,当做锻炼时的什么shoud ?您应该选择一一味寻欢作乐,例如早晨或在晚餐以后,但您不应该在晚餐以后在短时间内做体育。并且选择您喜欢的排序。然后您能愉快地做它。
相关内容&aLife is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonnagoing to get. 生活是象一箱巧克力,很难说什么您gonnagoing得到。 & aI wonder where you are 我想知道哪里您 & a亲爱的杨京你好
我将在1月25日星期六晚上6点至9点在大学旁边的一个餐厅附近庆祝我的20岁生日 我希望你能来参加我的生日聚会 The dear Yang Beijing you will be good I Saturday evening 6 o'clock to 9 o'clock to celebrate my 20th birthday in January 25 nearby a university's dining room I to hope you will be able to attend my birthday meeting & aI was at home when the robbery took place 我在家是盗案发生了 & aAnti-sensitive Anti-sensitive & ai will make up the time tomorrow 我明天将组成时间 & a他的话是我们都大笑了起来 His speech was we all laughs has gotten up & aI hope you can forgive me
because 我希望您能原谅我,因为 & a最大限度 Maximum limit & a我们坐飞机去的 Our take plane goes & a我的中文很差 正在翻译,请等待...
& a他在肉店 He in butcher shop & aMega jector 正在翻译,请等待...
& awhat kind of animals shall we see there 什么样的动物我们将看见那里 & a它很简单,也很复杂 It is very simple, also very complex & aembedded modem device 正在翻译,请等待...
& a你11点在家,我们让安纱窗的去你的房间敲门 You 11 in the home, we let the peaceful screen window go to your room to knock on a door & a下列电力变压器型号代号含义: Power factor big and small and circuit load nature related, like resistance load and so on incandescent lamp bulb, resistance furnace power factors are 1, generally has the inductive load electric circuit power factor all to be smaller than 1.The power factor is an electrical power system important
& aContinue d Ophiopogon variegata bedding. 继续d Ophiopogon variegata卧具。 & a这些牛奶来自于香港 These milks come from Hong Kong & a让人欣慰的是 Gratified is & a记住我的名字 Remembers my name & a里西湖 In Xihu & a你对这种运动感兴趣吗 You are interested to this kind of movement & astrong blood vessels 正在翻译,请等待...
& a早回来了
在玩电脑 Came back to play the computer early & a校运会来了 The school transported can come & aI am having a headache because my English isn't improving 我有头疼,因为我的英国不是改善 & aNo matter what day, I hope to share with you! 不管天,我希望与您分享! & abutter seasonings may be added for richer,creamier mashed potatoes 黄油调味料也许增加为更浓,更加乳脂状的土豆泥 & a器身:包括铁心、绕组、绝缘部件及引线。 All has the corresponding specification to the different type transformer, available corresponding technical parameter expression.If the power transformer main technique states the parameter to include: Rated power, rated voltage and ratio-voltage, nominal frequency, the operating temperature rank,
& a我失忆了 I lost have recalled & a肉多 肉多 & aMaintain relationship with press to get as much as barter opportunities instead of paid advertisement 维护与新闻的关系得到和以货易货机会一样多而不是有偿的广告 & a一切朋友都要得到他们忠贞的报酬,一切仇敌都要尝到他们罪恶的苦杯。 作者:莎士比亚 All friends all want to obtain their loyal reward, all foes all want to taste their evil the bitter-cup. Author: Sha Shibiya & a我很期待明天的到来 I will anticipate tomorrow very much the arrival & aMy name is zhouhuan 我的名字zhouhuan & a他看过书了,还做了很多笔记 He has read the book, but also has made very many notes & a同学们从运动中获取乐趣 Schoolmates gain the pleasure from the movement & a偏僻荒凉的地方 Remote bleak place & a市政厅 City hall & aSample Files Prerequisites 范例文件前提 & a他总是在他们女儿面前为他丈夫辩解 正在翻译,请等待...
& aAsynchronous serial interface serial data output. 异步串行接口串行数据产品。 & aIn order to save Mary Lyon to sacrifice their own lives 为了保存玛丽?利昂牺牲他们自己的生命 & aplus make in korea 正做在韩国 & arear planetary gear 后方行星 & a他为了卖自己的一幅画特意进城 He in order to sell an own picture to enter a city specially & a计算机一级二级考试均优秀 Computer level two levels of tests outstanding & a已经引起 Already caused & a看 天下雨了 看天下雨了 & aform wood 形成木头 & a这样可以 This may & athe crayon is in the panda's mouth 蜡笔在熊猫的嘴 & aa stupid mistake,she means nothing to me,don't wanna lose you(q),i hope you understand 一个愚笨的差错,她什么都不意味对我,不想要失去您(q),我希望您了解 & a绿激光PVP相关图片展示 Green laser PVP correlation picture demonstration & aA good healthy body is very important.It can make us feel happy and work better.When you feel sick,you 'll have no interst in donging anything.But how can we keep healthy?While ,you 'd better do exercise often.It 'll make you strong and get out of illness.But what shoud we consider when doing exercise?You should choose 一个好健康身体是非常重要的。它可能使我们感受愉快和更好运作。当您感到恶心,您在donging任何东西不会有interst。但我们怎么可以保持健康?当,您应该经常时做锻炼。它将使您加强并且离开病症。但我们考虑,当做锻炼时的什么shoud ?您应该选择一一味寻欢作乐,例如早晨或在晚餐以后,但您不应该在晚餐以后在短时间内做体育。并且选择您喜欢的排序。然后您能愉快地做它。 &

我要回帖

更多关于 无聊的时候干嘛 的文章

随机推荐