华东地区:
中部西部:
华南地区:
国外热门:
抱歉!页面无法访问......
错误信息:
currentDate: 00:08:14
userIp:121.235.200.19, 10.76.44.3
userAgent:Mozilla/5.0 (compatible, MSIE 11, Windows NT 6.3; Trident/7.0; rv:11.0) like Gecko
(C) dianping.com, All Rights Reserved. 本站发布的所有内容,未经许可,不得转载,详见 。东莞厚街顶尖英语培训学校
英语入门及自然口语
Basic English & Phonics
A-1每周三开课
A-2每周四开课
自然口语及发音矫正
Phonics & Pronunciation
B-1每周一开课
B-2每周五开课
顶尖青少基本课程
TTE Elementary Program
C-1每周三、六开课
C-2每周二、日开课
顶尖实力养成课程
TTE Interchange Program
D-1每周二、五开课
D-2每周一、四开课情境体验式教学,纯英语语境,资深老师免费定制学习方案
欧美外教,随时随地陪你练口语,30天自信开口
位置:东莞美联英语& &
东莞有哪些英语培训机构
社会生活的信息化和经济的全球化,使英语的重要性日益突出。英语作为最重要的信息载体之一,已成为人类生活各个领域中使用最广泛的语言。许多国家在基础教育发展战略中,都把英语教育作为公民素质教育的重要组成部分,并将其摆在突出的地位。
所以,可以毫不夸张地说:今天,在世界的每一个角落都有人在使用和学习英语。英语在世界范围内所取得的惊人进展是语言史上无与伦比的;英语的确堪称&国际语言&。
美联英语提供英语培训,英语口语培训,商务英语口语培训,零基础英语培训,企业英语培训,纯英语母语外教4人小班等课程,目前已在北京、广州、深圳、东莞、惠州、佛山、中山、合肥、泉州、成都、重庆、长沙、江门、绍兴、沈阳、苏州、昆明、昆山、武汉、无锡、绵阳、厦门、西安、南京、南昌、宁波等地开设分校。
在线免费测试 找出你的英语出发点在哪里
美联专业评估系统 教你先学会如何剖析自己的不足,测评后更有专业的老师进行点评指导,并给出合理建议
英语发音是否标准?
英语单词知道意思,但就是发音不标准,有口说不出,不能自信开口说英语?
词汇量是否达标?
最基本的2000个英语单词,你记住了多少?记住的都可以准确发音和拼写吗?
英语听力听不懂?
听说读写中,&听&是永远排在第一位的,听不懂,就更加说不出,你的听力过关了吗?
有些人总是认为学习英语就是背诵单词,甚至对幼儿园和小学生也不例外。对于初学者来说,培养兴趣,获取语感,形成规范的语音语调,养成大胆开口讲英语的习惯是最首要的。培养交际能力的训练更重要。学习口语,最忌拔苗助长。事实上,中国缺少以英语为第二语言的国家的那种语言环境,除了靠日积月累、循序渐进、长期的能力训练外,无任何捷径可走。当然教学得法,效率会高很多。
实用英语口语培训
现在预约,尊享好礼
&&明星中/外教口语互动交流课1节
& 专业英语水平等级测试1次
& 免费定制英语学习方案1份
课程特色:& 0元试听&&&水平测试&&&欧美外教&&&场景演练即学即用
美联英语口语课程侧重于个人口语技能的训练,从而确保学员掌握交流技巧,帮助学员打造纯正英语发音,真正打破语言障碍,摆脱哑巴英语。北京美联英语口语课程经过数年课程研发和教学实践,美联英语于2010年成功推出&4D英语动力系统&,从兴趣,目标,科技,方法等方面全方位解决了中国人学不好英语的行业难题。
◇适合人群:想提高英语口语表达
◇免费试听:有
◇适合年龄:20岁及以上
◇上课时间:随时
◇课时时长:1小时
◇总课时数:短期按月,长期按年
◇上课人数:小班/一对一/多人
◇学习目标:说一口地道的英语
对于每项课程的分类,美联英语培训中心都有细致的划分
以美联通用英语课程为例,来了解一下美联课程级别的细致划分:
M0 能零星使用一些日常词汇或短语作答
M1&关于价格日期等语速较慢的剪短对话
M2&简单讨论某个话题 ,掌握部分职场英语
M3&能交流日常生活和工作中具体信息、思想及观点
M4&能用英文交流较为广泛的社会、学术和专业问题
M5&针对不同长度和语速的陌生话题进行讨论并发表个人意见
M6&能在任何场景中出色自如地交流
他们是这样一群人,他们,多才多艺又懂得嵌入学生HIGH点,他们,时尚多元还能幽默爽翻学员,他们,让枯燥的英语学习变得有趣
&Tiantian&国 籍:中国
&中 文 名:于天天
&教学年限:6年
&毕业院校:英国爱丁堡大学商业管理
&英语能力:本科英语专业八级,托福108分
&职业成果:美联英语明星老师
&获得剑桥大学颁发国际英语教师证书
&研发美联英语全新体验式公开课模式
&美联英语首席女主播
&教学特色:风趣幽默、犀利深刻,深受喜爱
美联英语收费标准是多少?
很多的英语成绩不好的学生们都想要通过培训来让自己的英语成绩得到提高,市场上关于英语培训的方式有很多种,价钱也各不相同,那么美联英语的培训班大概多少钱呢?
美联英语的培训方式有1对1的vip课程,1对4的小班课,以及在线课等,主要取决于学员自己的学习目标及学习方式,若想了解详情,建议向课程顾问咨询。美联英语有着资深的课程顾问,他们对美联英语的课程了如指掌,能够指导学员如何挑选课程,在他们的帮助下,学员除了能得到与收费相关的信息,还可以对美联的课程设置、学习方法及外籍培训老师的情况做个全面的认识。
学员在选择英语培训课程时,价格是需要考虑的一个重要因素。在价格合理的前提下,学员才有可能下决心报名参加培训课程。而美联英语在收费方面的合理性和物有所值,使得广大学员选择其作为补充知识的加油站!
在这里,你学到的不只是知识
美联,全力打造星级的英语学习环境,
在这里轻轻松松、快快乐乐学英语,
提升英语能力的同时
又拓展见识,广交朋友,拓展人脉... ...
详情请进入
查看,文章来源:
开班时间: 滚动开班
课程费用:咨询
咨询电话: 咨询QQ:
  I'll tell you a story about luck. All of us know what it is to be lucky. Some know good luck day in, day out; others only now and then in their lucky seasons; and there are some people who know it only once in a lifetime. But luck comes at some time or other to us all.
  Now I needn't tell you what everyone knows, that it's God who puts little children in their mother's lap; maybe in a nobleman's castle, maybe in a workingman's home, or maybe in the open field where the cold wind blows. What you may not know, though it's just as true, is that when God leaves the child he always leaves it a lucky piece. He doesn't put this where the child is born, but tucks it away in some odd corner of the earth where we least expect it. Yes, you can rest assured that it always turns up, sooner or later, and that is nice to know.
  This lucky piece may turn out to be an apple. That was the case with one man, a scholar called Newton. The apple fell into his lap, and his luck came with it. If you don't know the story, get someone to tell it to you. I've a different story to tell, about a pear.
  Once there was a man born poor, bred poor, and married without a penny. By the way, he was a turner by trade, but as he made nothing except umbrella handles and umbrella rings, he earned only enough money to live from hand to mouth.
  “I'll never find my luck,” he used to say.
  Now this is a Gospel true story. It really happened. I could name the man's county and his town, but that isn't important. Wild service berries, with their red, sour fruit, grew around his house and garden as if they were the richest ornament. However, in the garden was also a pear tree. It had never borne fruit; yet the man's luck lay hidden in the tree, in the shape of a pear not yet to be seen.
  One night the wind blew in a terrible gale. In the next town men said that the great mail coach was lifted from one side of the road to the other as easily as a rag, so it was not to be wondered at that a large branch was torn from the pear tree. The branch was brought into the workshop and, just as a joke, the turner made from it wooden pears, big, little, and middle-sized.
  “For once my tree has borne pears,” he smiled, and gave them to his children for playthings.
  Among the necessities of life are umbrellas, especially in lands where it rains a lot. But the turner's family had only one umbrella between them. When the wind blew hard, their umbrella would blow inside out. Sometimes it would break, and luckily the man knew how to mend it. However, with the button and loop that held the umbrella closed, things went from bad to worse. The button would always fly off just as they thought they had the umbrella neatly folded.
  One day it popped off, and the turner hunted for it everywhere. In a crack of the floor he came across one of the smallest pears he had given his children for a toy.
  “If I can't find the button,” he said, “I'll make this do.” He fitted a string through it, and the little pear buttoned up the umbrella to perfection. It was the best umbrella fastener that ever was seen.
  The next time the turner sent umbrella handles and umbrella rings to the city, he added several of the small wooden pears. They were fitted to a few new umbrellas, and put with a thousand others on a ship bound for America. Americans catch on very quickly. They saw that the little pears held better than the other umbrella buttons, and the merchant gave orders that all the umbrellas sent to him henceforth should be fastened with little wooden pears.
  There was work for you - thousands of pears to be made for all the umbrellas that went to America. The turner turned them out wholesale, until the whole pear tree was used up making little wooden pears. They brought pennies that grew into dollars. There was no end to the money he made.
  “My luck was in that pear tree all along,” the man said. Soon he had a great factory with plenty of workmen to help him. Now that he always had time for joke he would say, “Good luck may lie in a pin.”
  And I who tell this story say so too, for it's a true proverb in Denmark that if you put a white pin in your mouth you'll be invisible. But it must be the right sort of pin, a lucky piece from God's own hand. I have one of them, and whenever I come to America, that new world so far away and yet so near me, I'll always carry that pin. Already my words have gone there. The ocean rolls toward America, and the wind blows that way. Any day I can be where my stories are read, and perhaps see the glitter of ringing gold - the gold that is best of all, which shines in children's eyes, or rings from their lips and the lips of their grown-ups. I and in all my friends' homes, even though they don't see me. I have the white pin in my mouth.
  And luck may lie in a pin.
  相关推荐
  自然拼读法基本规则及技巧
  2014小升初口语练习900句
  小升初英语必备短语
校区分布Related schools
师资介绍|教学环境|学员评论
教学点: 7个