遇到困难的时候ppt了,希望大家帮助。

在英语学习中遇到了一些困难,希望得到帮助.请给你的英国笔友写封信,内容包括:
Dear editor,I am Li Ming, a middle school student. I start learning English six years ago, but now my English is still poor. I think it’s very difficult for me
Hello,Peter! Can you help me find a penfriend for me?My name is a Lihua.I am 12 years old.So I want to find a 12-years-old penfriend too.I want my penfriend is
Dear editor, I have browsed your company's website for a period of time and decided to write you this email to seek for your help. As a student who has just sta
To start with, you should listen to the teacher as carefully as you can and use what you have learnt in everyday practice. Next, it would be better if you can s
First,you should listen to the teacher carefully in class. If you have any difficulties,you should ask your teacher and your friends. Second, why not speak much
Dear Mr.x,My name is x,I am the nephew(男) of your friend x(叔).I've learned from my uncle that you are now travelling in China.I'd love to meet you ..,because..L
Subject :An Unforgettable Experience Joe,Thank you for your e-mail!I am learning how to ride a bicycle.Two weeks ago,I began to learn it from my father.It was n
(原创的哦,本人通过英语六级了的)Dear zhangling, I know you have difficulty in learning English.Therefor I want to give you the following Suggestions. The first and foremost,yo
Having a wide range of knowledge can solve a lot of difficulties in your studys.
Hi, Ming Zhang , I am writing to let you know it is common for students to meet a problem in English studying and actaully, English is not as difficult as you i
要对自己有信心啊 其实有兴趣并不难 只要你别把英语想的太高深莫测 另外跟你说点我的经验哈英语其实没有你想象的那么难 我大学的专业是经贸英语 但是我的英语水平却是在高二才开始提高的 经验有几点 开始时也气馁过 但是还是选择 多读多背多作题 这3点虽然看上去简单 真正做到却需要很多的努力和坚持 课文和经典论文要多读练口语的
Dear Mr.** I'm **,one of your students,thank you very much for teaching us enlish for really a long time,i like your waying of teaching,but to be frank,as it is
Now ,with the development of science and technology,it's a trend that the world is becoming smaller and smaller.The international trade has become an important
1. To learn English is essential for all as it is widely use in the world. Most of the advanced technologies/sciences and cultures are written in English too.2.
Dear editer, I have some problems in learning English, and I hope that I can get some help. The most serious promlem is that I'm not interested in learning Engl
Dear Mr Zhao, I am very pleased to write to you. I am not getting along well with my English. Remembering new words is the biggest problem for me. I spend a lot
cannot understand the teacher what she says.And you are afraid to talk with classmates in English.You are terrifed of making mistakes.Don't worry.You should mak
再答: 这算不算再问: 主要意思是什么? 再答: 没有 再答: 我教你怎么写吧 再答: 再答: 好像发错了 再答: 我们有写过的,但我找不到了 再答: Learning English is an very painful experience for me.At the very beginning,it is ve
本文是一篇半开放性的作文,是向对方寻求学习方面的建议和帮助的,留给考生发挥的余地较大,在写作的过程中,我们可以使用1-2个高级的句型,如倒装句,强调句,定语从句等。同时注意使用合适的连接词,让文章更加流畅。
the Dictionary Is UsefulAs students,we all have a dictionary.It's of great use.When we meet with a word or a phrase,we can look it up in the dictionary.The dict扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
三相电路电路计算题做电路题遇到些困难希望大家帮助 如何完全理解三相电路中性点到底是在什么情况下有电压UOO'的?在接中线的情况下如何判断负载是否对称啊
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
线路中有单相负载如单相照明、单相电焊机、单项充电器等,就会造成三相不平衡,另一种办法是用钳形电流表量一下便知.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 遇到困难的时候ppt 的文章

随机推荐