一、歌曲导入,引出课题。
师:“同学们喜不喜欢听歌呀?”
生:“喜欢。”
师:“今天老师带来了一首歌,同学们听一听,看看是否是自己所熟知的。”
(播放音乐《找朋友》)
二、整体感知,理解重点。
师:带领同学们一块儿唱《找朋友》,一边唱一边辅以动作。
(同学们可以一边唱一边互相握握手。这一唱,整堂课的气氛都调动了起来。)
师:同学们唱得非常不错,中国有句俗话:千里难寻是朋友,朋友多了路好走。我们都来自四面八方,今天能在此相聚是一种难得的缘分。我们一定要好好珍惜这来之不易的缘,让我们都成为好大朋友吧。 (板书课题:大家成为好朋友)
师:同学们在生活中一定有自己的好朋友,能向老师介绍一下你们的
共3页(1/3)
2页 免费 《大家成为好朋友》教学设... 3页 1财富值喜欢此文档的还喜欢 ....按顺序把点子連起 来师:这是一个隐形小动物,这很想和大家成为好朋友,你们想...第七单元《11-20 各数的认识》教学反思《11-20 各数的认识》是一年级教材第......大家成为好朋友 3页 1财富值 好朋友 18页 免费 好朋友 暂无评价 2页 1.00...《好朋友》一、教学内容: 1、聆听《玩具兵进行曲》 2、聆听《口哨与小狗》 ......2页 免费 《大家成为好朋友》教学... 3页 1下载券喜欢此文档的还喜欢 ...图例“不同的五官” 彩色笔等绘画工具 教学过程 设计思路 时间 一、 游戏互动......2页 免费 《大家成为好朋友》教学设... 3页 1财富值喜欢此文档的还喜欢 ...☆设计意图:进一步拓展教学,同时向课外延伸,使美术课中建立的兴趣得 到延续,......《新朋友__新伙伴》教学设计_其它课程_小学教育_教育专区。新朋友 新伙伴 教学...开学一个月了,大家和小兔贝贝成了好 朋友,大家还认识了班级中哪些新朋友、新......北师大版小学五年级下册数学 《倒数的认识》的教学设计 黑山中心小学 师番斗 ...(预设:联系本班新转来的“李兆林”同学和大家成为好朋友 让学生理解,使学生......大家成为好朋友 教学目标 教学过程 1.游戏导课, 趣味学习。 (1)游戏:出示两...(3)高更、凡·高的《自画像》等表现人物的大师作品欣赏。 (4)用线描、基本......我希望你们能成为好朋友。 的翻译是:I want you to be good friends. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我希望你们能成为好朋友。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I want you to be good friends.
I hope you will become good friends.
I want you to be good friends.
I hope that you will become good friends.
I hoped you can become the friend.
相关内容&a你什么时间上网 When do you access the net & a风雨总是会过去的 The wind and rain always can pass & aIf I can be strong 如果我可以坚强 & a现在最常见的sns网络包括人人网,腾讯qq Now the most common sns network including everybody net, leaps news qq & ahow strong are you glasses 多么坚强您玻璃 & aPLAY ONLINE丹媚(左炔诺孕酮肠溶片) PLAY ONLINE Dan flatters (left alkyne promise progesterone intestines to dissolve piece) & aI think we should change the style of our advertisement.the old slogan is a bit out of date now 我认为我们应该改变我们的advertisement.the老口号样式现在有点儿过时 & a向人们介绍了美国南方在战争前后真实的社会生活以及战争给南方的社会、经济、人们的思想观念带来的深刻的变化影响。 Introduced to the people south US around the war real social life as well as the war the deep transformation influence which for the south society, the economical, people's thought idea brings. & a天资 Natural talent & aThe View port pyrometer will detect the change from solid to liquid, which should be close to the previous OMP 看法口岸高温计将查出变动从固体到液体,应该是紧挨早先OMP & a油室内装有有谁检测探头,当机械密封损坏后,水进入油室,探头发出信号由控制系统对泵实施保护 Who in the oil chamber is loaded with some to examine the probe head, after the mechanical seal damage, the water enters the oil chamber, the probe head sends out the signal by the control system to the pump implementation protection & aFLOW METER 流量计 & a---Let’s go somewhere warm this winter holidays. ---我们去某处温暖的这寒假。 & alssue
date lssue日期 & asubsuppliers 正在翻译,请等待... & aI
someone whom I want to kill. 我想要杀害我想要杀害的人。 & agranulation 粒化 & a不信仰 正在翻译,请等待... & a放烟花 Puts the fireworks & a美好心态 Happy point of view & a王研紫,我爱你. Wang Yanzi, I love you. & a直到战阵结束,吉姆才安葬在她的妻子旁 Finished until the battlefield, Jim only then inters nearby hers wife & a成功唤起了她们的美丽梦想,细心聆听她们对于美的追求 The success has aroused their beautiful dream, listens respectfully carefully they regarding the beautiful pursue & a尽管这件衣服很合身,但是它的颜色不适合我 Although this clothes are very good-fitting, but its color does not suit me & aShe has short hair 她有短发 & aOn Sunday morning, I am going to do my homework. Now I am in Grade Six. I want to enter a good middle school next year. So I must study hard. In the afternoon, 在星期天早晨,我做我的家庭作业。 现在我是在等级六。 我想要明年上一所好中学。 如此我必须艰苦学习。 下午,我是去的购物与 & a你比我姐姐高很多吗 You compare my elder sister Gao Henduo & aYou okay? 您好? & a不同的工作 Different work & a‘ ???? ???? ???????? ‘ `Mohammed是朋友[aalmnshaawy) ` & awhat class 什么类 & apenguine penguine & a想要做某事 Wants to make something & ain store 在商店 & aAbout more than six hundreds and fifty years ago 大约超过六上百和五十年前 & aprotein-DNA binding activities, 蛋白质脱氧核糖核酸约束活动, & a一些布绒玩具在床上 Some cloth fabric toy on bed & a我没怎么..心情有点低落 How don't I have. The mood is a little low & ahaunch-uped 腰臀部分uped & a其实生后没什么,谁都可以没有谁。 After its grown directly from seed any, everybody has not been possible not anyone. & a老 Alt & a英语在我们学校是很受重视的,学校有举办英语考试. English is receives very much in our school takes, the school has conducts English test. & a他每天都去学校体育俱乐部 He goes to the school sports club every day & athat person will always make time for you. 那个人总将做时刻为您。 & a呵呵,没有开玩笑,只是想和你说说英语 Ha-ha, has not cracked a joke, only is wants with you spoke English & ahe thought his stories another good 他认为他的故事好另 & asafety glasses 安全玻璃 & a不同的地理环境使人们在生产、生活的各个方面有了不同的思维方式及行为。例如:在我东北的三江平原,由于地势平坦,土壤肥沃,地广人稀,因此,建有许多国营农场,进行大规模机械化生产,主要种植春小麦等,是我国最大的商品粮生产基地;而青藏高原地势高峻,雪峰连绵,山地草场广布,因此人们从事粗放的放牧业,主要畜种有藏绵羊、藏山羊和牦牛等。三江平原的种植业和青藏高原的畜牧业给我们展示了两种不同的农业景观,这使我们不禁思索这样一个问题——人类为什么要在不同的地理环境下进行不同的农业生产方式。显然,不同的地理环境使人们对不同的事物产生了不同的见解和看法(即人们的思维),这些有差异的思维给人们提供了不同的途径去处理不同的事物。 The different geographical environment enable the people at the production, life each aspect to have the different thinking mode and the behavior.For example: In my northeast's three river plain, because the topography is smooth, the soil is fertile, vast territory with a sparse population, therefor & a翻译得好辛苦.. Translates well laboriously. & a-hydrating -水合 & a你最近还好吗 You recently fortunately & a你将来想上大学吗 You will future want to go to college & a你要什么颜色 You want any color & a本文首先介绍了旅游业的相关概述以及对绥芬河市旅游业现状进行说明,对绥芬河旅游企业营销环境进行分析并对此提出改善的相关对策。 This article first introduced the tourism correlation outline as well as carries on showing to the Suifen River city tourism present situation, carries on the analysis to the Suifen River Traveling Enterprise marketing environment and proposes the improvement related countermeasure regarding this. & ahow to prove 如何证明 & a赠人玫瑰 手留余香 Presents as a gift the human the rose to keep Yu Xiang & a我希望你们能成为好朋友。 I hoped you can become the friend. &猜你感兴趣
&热门教学范文

我要回帖

更多关于 成为好朋友 的文章

随机推荐