结交志同道合 英文的朋友

我在车上结交了很多朋友,手机里满是陌生人的号码。
I make a lot of new friends on the bus, my cell phone is full of stranger's numbers.
漫游者结交了很多朋友,但是幸运的是那些能再次遇到漫游者的朋友。
Striders form many friendships, but fortunate is the friend who meets the Strider more than twice.
年轻的约瑟夫在那里学业无成,但是作为棒球好手,他在校园里结交了很多朋友。
Young Joseph was not academically successful there, but his talent as a baseball player led to a number of useful friendships.
读书以外,竞豪也非常活跃。他在科大以及在密芝根大学作交换生的一年里结交了很多朋友。
King Ho also enjoyed an active social life, developing a large circle of friends at HKUST and during his exchange at the University of Michigan.
在纽约市没有找到工作,这个17岁的小伙子便前往费城,在那里给一家印刷所当学徒,很快便结交了很多朋友。
Failing to find work in New York city, the 17-year-old boy went on to Philadelphia where he found a job as a printer's apprentice and soon had a wide circle of friends.
我学会了用利物浦的方式去爱这座城市,这里的人们,我在利物浦结交了很多的朋友。
I learn to love the lfc way, the city, the people and I made lots of friends in Liverpool.
同时他想畅游世界,小船遇到了湍流潮汐,并结交了很多好朋友。
Setting off into the big, wide world, Little Boat runs into treacherous waters, turbulent tides, and seafaring friends.
我们三个人结交了很多的新朋友,他们中许多人在1992年大选中帮助过我,并在我的政府中任职。
And all three of us made a lot of new friends, many of whom helped in 1992 and served in my administration.
参加这个夏令营,我结交了很多外国朋友,他们都很可爱,他们对什么事情都感兴趣。这里的每个人我都很喜欢。
In this summer camp, I make many foreign friends, they are very lovely, they are curious everything, I like them all very much.
来到十一学校学习已经有一段时间了,作为外国留学生的我们,已经适应并喜欢上了这里的生活,而且还结交了很多中国朋友。
We went to October 1st middle School for quite some time now. As foreign students, we have gotten used to the life here and we have also made a lot of Chinese friends.
在这里我结交了很多很好的朋友,我也期待新浪的部落格能让我结识新的朋友。
My friends here in Beijing are friendships I will have for a long time and I look forward to making new friends through the writing of this BLOG.
在过去的十五年里我换过几次工作,买过很多东西,结交了几个朋友。
I’ve had a few jobs, I’ve bought a lot of things, and I’ve made a few friends over these last 15 years.
大学生活对我来说是受益匪浅的,不但学习了专业知识,也使乐观,积极向上的我结交了很多志同道合大的朋友。
College life for me is benefited, not only learn professional knowledge, also make the optimistic positive upward, I made a lot of like-minded friends.
由于我在家的时候缺少这方面的信息渠道,我失去了很多参加社会活动和结交朋友的机会。
Since I am at home when the lack of information channels in this area, I lost a lot of participation in social activities and opportunities to make friends.
如果您已经溜达了很多,挑个好的地方歇歇,给家人补充精力和结交朋友的机会。
If you have been moving around a lot, stop somewhere nice and give your family a chance to recharge batteries and make friends.
就像我之前提过的,我在这三个月里走访了20多座城市,从这些旅行、工作与沿途结交的朋友身上,我觉得自己成长了很多。
Like I had mentioned, I visited more than 20 cities during these three months and I felt like I've grown so much from my travels, work and the friends I've made along the way.
霍古林在全球有很多朋友,尤其是在中国结交了许多来自大学、研究所、企业和政府部门的朋友。
Mr. Hall has a lot of friends in the world, especially in China he has friends from university, academic institute, enterprises, government agencies etc.
在生活中有很多高兴的事情,比如说结交新朋友、赢得了一场篮球比赛和获得了成功。
In life, there are many happy things, such as making new friends, winning a basketball game and achieving success.
不过这些关于我的看法的新闻却让我萌生了一个念头,如果可以在这个纸龙和脸谱的土地上结交很多的新朋友,那一定是一件不错的美事。
But this news about how I am perceived did get me thinking that it would be enjoyable to make some new friends over in the land of the paper dragon and the blinking emoticon.
最好的办法是在开学伊始就结交一些异性朋友,这样在往后的大学生活中你就有很多和男生女生交往的途径了。
Most of the guys stick with shorts and T-shirts during the day, and the girls wear jeans and tank tops.
最好的办法是在开学伊始就结交一些异性朋友,这样在往后的大学生活中你就有很多和男生女生交往的途径了。
Most of the guys stick with shorts and T-shirts during the day, and the girls wear jeans and tank tops.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 740|回复: 0
结交志同道合的朋友
在线时间0 小时
TA的帖子TA的资源
一粒金砂(初级), 积分 0, 距离下一级还需 5 积分
一粒金砂(初级), 积分 0, 距离下一级还需 5 积分