南充到绵阳的汽车高级中学和绵阳南山中学自主招生考试题难不难,那个好考些?今年绵阳南山自主招生考试是好多号?

绵阳南山中学2014级自主招生考试模拟试题
作者:许立 来源:原创 更新时间: 点数:1 点击数:5094 
管理员[tiandongyun]评论:考点清晰,重点明确,有利于考生准备中考,没有附答案。
第三节:书面表达(共1题,计20分)
关于学生做家务,有人支持有人反对。现在请以Is it good for students to do some housework?为题,谈一谈你对学生做家务的看法:
1、做家务有助于学习生活技能,解决生活中的简单问题。
2、能锻炼身体,保持健康
3、分担家务,表达对父母的爱
注意:1、字数要控制在100词左右。
&& 2、不要出现你的真实姓名。
您还没有或,不能下载此资源。
(您现在未登录,点击将直接跳转到登录页面)2014年哈尔滨工业大学自主招生英才计划公示名单 - 黑龙江高考 - 评校网
您现在的位置是: >
2014年哈尔滨工业大学自主招生英才计划公示名单
来源:哈尔滨工业大学招生就业处
责任编辑:紫天
四川省成都市第七中学
四川省成都市树德中学
四川省绵阳南山中学
四川省绵阳南山中学
全国生物决赛三等奖
四川省绵阳南山中学
全国信息学决赛三等奖
四川省南充高级中学
四川省内江市内江六中
天津市滨海新区大港第一中学
天津市第一中学
天津市蓟县第一中学
天津市南开中学
天津市新华中学
天津市耀华中学
林芝地区第一中学
全国数学决赛三等奖
昆明市第一中学
云南省玉溪市第一中学
云南师范大学附属中学
竞赛获奖情况
浙江省慈溪中学
浙江省杭州第二中学
浙江省湖州市第二高级中学
浙江省嘉兴市第一中学
  评校网,详情请访问:
&&相关新闻
网友关注排行绵阳南山中学自主招生考试理科综合模拟试题(二)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
绵阳南山中学自主招生考试理科综合模拟试题(二)
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢四川省绵阳南山中学2013年自主招生考试(英语模拟试题)_中华文本库
第1页/共7页
文本预览:
四川省绵阳南山中学 2013 年自主招生考试
英语模拟试题
本测评卷分第Ⅰ 卷(选择题)和第Ⅱ 卷(非选择题)两部分,第Ⅱ 卷即答题卷。满分 150 分。考试时间 120 分钟。此卷无听力测试。 第 I 卷(选择题(51-55 小题),共 90 分) 第一部分:英语知识运用(共两节,满分 50) 第一节:单项填空(每题 1 分,满分 20 分) 从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。 ( ) 1.As China is growing stronger and stronger, Chinese ____ in more and more schools and out of our country. A. teaches B. has taught C. is taught D. was taught ( ) 2.It’s said that _____ people will be in the Expo in Shanghai. A. millions B. millions of C. million D. million of ( ) 3.Liu Xiang ran faster than ______ in the game. A. any other runners B. all the runners C. any other runner D. any runners ( ) 4.Look! The _____ kids has fallen _____ in class now. A. sleep, asleep B. sleeping, sleepy C. asleep, sleep D. sleepy, asleep ( ) 5.If we try, there _____ pollution in the world in 20 years. A. will be less B. will be more C. will be little D. will be few ( ) 6.Our parents told us ______ in the street when we were young. A. didn’t play B. to not play C. don’t play D. not to play ( ) 7.The music is too noisy. Could you please play another_____? A. piece B. one C. pair D. it ( ) 8.This TV set _____ her about 3,000 yuan. A. spent B. paid C. cost D. charged ( ) 9. Wei Ming hardly hurt himself in the accident, ______? A. doesn’t he B. did he C. didn’t he D. does he ( ) 10.Playing computer games too much can get ____ of children’s school work. A. by the way B. on the way C. in the way D. to the way ( ) 11.What’s the greatest _____ of the _____? A. invent, inventor B. invention, inventor C. invention, inventer D. invent, invention ( ) 12.______, the boy lost his life in the accident because of his carelessness. A. Unfortunately B. Lucky C. Luckily D. Unfortunate
( ) 13.Don’t shout at her. She is just ______ little girl. A. an eight-year-old B. an eight-years-old C. a eight-years-old D. eight years old ( ) 14. Cathy’s parents wanted to know _____ the Nike shoes. A. how much she spent on B. how much did she spent on C. how much does she spend in D. she spent how much on ( ) 15. Our physics teacher said that light ____ faster than sound. A. travel B. traveled C. travels D. to travel ( ) 16.Class 6 will go hiking in the mountains ____ it rains next month. A. unless B. if C. because D. as ( ) 17. --Would you like to go skating this weekend? --______, but I have something else to do. A. I love it. B. I would like. C. I’d like to. D. I would love. ( ) 18. --Excuse me, is the Palace Museum near here? --Oh, yes. It’s just ______. A. fifteen minute’s walk B. fifteen minutes walk C. fifteen minutes’ walks D. fifteen minutes’ walk ( ) 19. --Who knows where John is? I’ve something important to tell him? --_______ the library. He’ll
第1页/共7页
寻找更多 ""绵阳南山中学2014年自主招生考试命题范围挂网版修改—修改英语英语,版本,改,考试范..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
绵阳南山中学2014年自主招生考试命题范围挂网版修改—修改英语
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 南充到绵阳的汽车 的文章

随机推荐