浙江省嘉兴市20122012山西中考分数线最低重点分数线是几分

2012浙江嘉兴中考录取分数线_百度知道
2012浙江嘉兴中考录取分数线
2012浙江嘉兴中考录取分数线谁知道啊?
我有更好的答案
确定分数线为589分;秀州中学计划招生480人。  今年嘉兴市本级普通高中招生录取工作分三批进行、嘉兴高级中学“自费生”96人)将面向市本级招生4062人。第一批次3所学校招生1614人。第二批次的13所学校(含秀州中学“三限生”80人:1,确定第一批最低控制分数线为704分.1的上线比例、秀洲中学公费生,招生总数为6822人;嘉兴高级中学计划招生384人:1;第二批13所学校共计划面向市本级招生4062名,其中“三限生”120人,嘉兴一中计划招生16个班750人(市本级招生675人),按照1,其中面向市本级招生5601人.05的比例划线、嘉兴高级中学公费生共计划招生723名,按照1;第一批嘉兴一中公费和三限生,其中提前批录取保送生816名今年嘉兴市本级14所普通高中(含民办高中)计划共设146个班级
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中考录取的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁等级:书童 |
热门搜索:、、、
您现在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&文章内容
快捷导航:
2010年嘉兴市中考录取分数线
来源:233网校&&&【关注233网校,就是关注自己的未来】&&&日
已有163人加入
2010年嘉兴市中考录取分数线
  2010年嘉兴市中考录取分数线6月19日已经公布。
  2010年嘉兴中考成绩6月18日20时已经公布,。
2010年嘉兴市本级初中毕业生学业考试各分数累计人数表
  第一批分数线:661分
  第二批分数线:563分
  你可以及时获取2010年中考成绩公布时间及查分方式:
  你可以访问考试大中考频道获取2010年中考试题及答案:
  你可以访问考试大在线考试中心进行在线估分:
  你可以访问考试大中考论坛跟其他考生讨论交流:
  考试大预祝各位考生取得好成绩!顺利进入理想的高中!
  相关新闻:
  更多中考信息请访问:()  
来源:233网校-责编:bjb2010&&&
10月6日 22:44
有谁知道姜堰中学2012年的录取分数线、总分和各科所占分数?求解。
9月7日 19:47
有没有河南永城的,大家交流一下
8月24日 14:9
前久,我去补课学到了许多语法,可老师让我们举例,就是不会。我真的不知道该怎么办?
8月20日 9:5
怎么才能学好英语& ?求助啊。
8月16日 17:34
我今年初三毕业可是英语一窍不通,所以请网友帮忙,小弟感激不尽。
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:2012嘉兴中考分数线_百度知道
2012嘉兴中考分数线
今年考一中分数线是不是680以上?
提问者采纳
现在应该还没有出来、中考后才会知道、看今年题难易了
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中考分数线的相关知识
其他8条回答
一中是719,。重点线是704,普高线589~
今年语数比较简单,社会又100分制,虽然社会有点难,但总分760分,一中应该在710分以上吧.
何止680==710吧
719分,公费
估计今年考一中分数线是712
总分增加了,应该在700左右
这么简单的卷子,至少要718
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: >>>2012年浙江省嘉兴市中考社会思品真题
2012年浙江省嘉兴市中考社会思品真题揪错
找名校名卷--->>上
上,找“九年级政治全国通用版中考”更多相关试卷猜你喜欢——
最新更新试卷——2012嘉兴中考英语试题试卷及答案 - 中考网
当前位置:
2012嘉兴中考英语试题试卷及答案
内容摘要:
2012嘉兴中考英语试题试卷及答案
内容预览:  浙江省嘉兴市2012年中考试题  英&&& 语  卷& Ⅰ  一、听力(本题有15小题,第一节每小..
2012嘉兴中考英语试题试卷及答案
内容预览:  浙江省嘉兴市2012年中考试题  英&&& 语  卷& Ⅰ  一、听力(本题有15小题,第一节每小题1分,第二、三节每小题2分;满分25分)  第一节:听小对话.请从A、B、C三个选项中选择符合对话内容的图片。  1. What will the man do this afternoon?  2. What is Jack's mother?  3. How much is the schoolbag?  4. Which sign are the speakers talking about?  5. How does Sam feel?  第二节;听长对话.回答问题。  听下面一段较长的对话,回答第6~7两小题。  6. Where does the woman want to go?  A. To a bank.&&&&&&&&& B. To a cinema.&&&&&&&& D. To a hospital.  7. How long will it take the woman to go there by bus?  A. 5 minutes,&&&&&&&&& B. 10 minutes.&&&&&&&&& C. 15 minutes.  听下面一段较长的对话,回答第8~l0三小题。  8. Where does the conversation most probably take place?  A. In a boat.&&&&&&&&&& B. In a house&&&&&&&&& C. In an office.  9. What does Sally take to David?  A. Photos.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Camera.&&&&&&&&&& C. A ticket.  10. What do Sally and David think of the trip?  A. Boring,&&&&&&&&&&& I3. Interesting.&&&&&&&&& D. Dangerous.  第三节:听独白,根据内容.请从A、B、C三个选项中选择正确的选项完成通知。  NOTICE Speaker:&&& 11&& , and American&&& 12&&& Place:&& In the&&& 13&&& Time:&& At 7:00,&&& 14&&& evening Topic:&& Travel experience in&&& 15  11. A. Sara Jones&&&&&&&&& B. Annie Smith&&&&&&&&& C. Mary Black  12. A. writer&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. reporter&&&&&&&&&&&& C. manager  13. A. gym&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. library&&&&&&&&&&&& C. library  14. A. Wednesday&&&&&&&&& B. Thursday&&&&&&&&&&& C. Friday  15. A. Asia&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Africa&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. America二、单项填空 (本题有10小题,每小题l分;满分l0分)  请从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。  16. -Whose is _________ pen on my desk?  -It's Mary's.  A. a&&&&&&&&& B. an&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. the&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. 不填  17. Please pick me up at the _________. My plane arrives at 8:00 am.  A. hotel&&&&&&& B. airport&&&&&&&&& C. museum&&&&& D. theatre  18. Tom is very _________. He never cleans his room.  A. lazy&&&&&&&& B. active&&&&&&&&& C. smart&&&&&&& D. healthy  19. It isn't warm today, _________ the sun is shining.  A. or&&&&&&&&& B. and&&&&&&&&&& C. because&&&&&& D. although  20. -May I use your calculator?  -Sorry, I left _________ at home.  A. it&&&&&&&&&& B. one&&&&&&&&& C. this&&&&& D. that  21. Most students like the teachers _________can understand them well.  A. who&&&&&&&& B. when&&&&&&&& C, what&&&&&&& D. which  22. Let me _________ your phone number and I'll call you when I'm free.  A. cut down&&&&& B. turn down&&&& C. look down&&&& D. write down  23. -Mike, why are you watching TV again?  -I _________ my homework.  A. finish&&&&&&& B. finished&&&&&& C. have finished&&& D. had finished  24. The fire last night destroyed many buildings. _________, no one was killed.  A. Actually&&&&& B. Simply&&&&&& C. Luckily&&&&&& D. Immediately  25. -Oh, we’ve missed the 6’clock film.  -_________. It'll be on again in two hours.  A. Have fun&&&&& B. Don't worry&&& C. Sounds great&& D. You’re welcome三、完形填空(本题有15小题,每小题l分;满分l5分)  阅读下面短文,掌握大意.然后从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项。  Eric was standing in front of a large, gray house in the countryside. He had just been dropped off by his mum, who left after telling him that he was going to&& 26&& the next twelve days there with no TV, no mobile phone and -worst of all -no&& 27& .  Just then, a man appeared&& 28&& the gate of the house. When he saw Eric, he went up to him immediately. “I’m&& 29&& you are Eric. Welcome to Camp Reboot," said the man proudly. "I'm Tony, the camp leader, but you will&& 30&& me 'Sir'. Now you tell me&& 31&& you're here."  Eric quickly replied, “My mum made me&& 32& !” When Tony looked angrily at him and did not say&& 33& , Erie realised his mistake and added, "Sir!"  "And do you know why your mother sent&& 34&& here?" asked Tony.  “She thinks I spend too much time online - that I can’t live without the Internet… Sir,” answered Eric. "It's not just her opinion - it's the&& 35& ! Look at you-tired, unfit and certainly not getting&& 36&& sleep. You're here because you think your world on the Internet is much&& 37&& than the real world. But you're wrong! The real world has much more to offer. At Camp Reboot, you're going to go hiking, boating, rock-climbing and stay outdoors most of the&& 38& ." said Tony.  Eric's heart broke.  “But it's not going to be all fun and games," Tony continued. "We have rules here.&& 39&& you break them, you'll never be sent home&& 40& ! Instead, you'll have to sweep the floor, wash the dishes or do an extra hour of exercise!”  “Oh, my God!" cried Eric. “What have you got me into, Mum?"  26. A. save&&&&&&&&& B. keep&&&&&&& C. show&&&&&&&& D. spend  27. A. radio&&&&&&&& B. camera&&&&&& C. recorder&&&&& D. computer  28. A. at&&&&&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&&&& C. in&&&&&&&&&& D. to  29. A. sad&&&&&&&&&& B. sure&&&&&&&& C. worried&&&&&& D. surprised  30. A. call&&&&&&&&&& B. make&&&&&&& C. wish&&&&&&&& D. describe  31. A. what&&&&&&&&& B. how&&&&&&&& C. why&&&&&&&& D. when  32. A. cook&&&&&&&&& B. play&&&&&&&& C. come&&&&&&&& D. work  33. A. something&&&& B. anything&&&&& C. everything&&&& D. nothing  34. A. it&&&&&&&&&&&& B. you&&&&&&&& C. him&&&&&&&&& D. her  35. A. answer&&&&&&& B. story&&&&&&&& C. truth&&&&&&&& D. excuse  36. A. short&&&&&&&&& B. quick&&&&&&& C. enough&&&&&& D. terrible  37. A. older&&&&&&&& B. darker&&&&&&& C. poorer&&&&&&& D. better  38. A. time&&&&&&&&& B. life&&&&&&&&& C. year&&&&&&&&& D. journey  39. A. If&&&&&&&&&&& B. Until&&&&&&&& C. Before&&&&&&& D. While  40. A. loudly&&&&&&& B. early&&&&&&&& C. slowly&&&&&&& D. carefully四、阅读理解(本题有15小题,每小题2分;满分30分)  阅读下面材料,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选顷。  A  Mr and Mrs Cheng often felt unwell. They went to see Dr Fang at least once a week. Dr Fang was always cheerful. He listened to Mr and Mrs Cheng carefully. Then he told them a joke:  Yesterday a lady came nervously. She touched her arm, her leg and her stomach. "Doctor," she said, "when I touch these places, I feel a pain (疼痛). What’s the matter with me?" I told her, "Your finger is broken!"  Mr and Mrs Cheng laughed. They felt better and went home. The next week they visited Dr Fang again. He told them another joke:  Two days ago a man came to see me. He said he could see two of everything. When I asked him to sit on the chair, he asked me, “Which one?"  Mr and Mrs Cheng both laughed and went home felling better. A week later, the Chengs went to see Dr Fang again. He told them a new Joke:  Last week a lady told me that when she drank coffee, she got a pain in the head. I told her to take the spoon out before she drank it.  The Chengs laughed and left happily.  4l. In the first joke _________ parts of the body are mentioned.  A. two&&&&&&&& B. three&&&&&&& C. four&&&&&&&& D. five  42. In the second joke something may be wrong with the man's _________.  A. arms&&&&&&& B. eyes&&&&&&&& C. legs&&&&&&&& D. ears[  43. In the last joke the lady got a pain in the head when she _________.  A. saw a doctor&&&&& B. heard jokes&&&&&&& C. sat on a chair&&&&& D. drank coffee  B  Zoos are places where different kinds of animals are kept and shown for the public. At most modern zoos people can see, smell and hear animals in their natural way. Some zoos even have “friendship farms" where people can touch some of the animals. Here are four reasons why people need zoos.  Firstly. zoos educate people about animals and their natural environment. They give interesting information about each animal, such as where it comes from and how it lives. Special teachers at the zoo help children understand more about the animals. Trained guides show visitors around the zoo.  Secondly. zoos are working hard to find out more about animals. New knowledge leads to improved ways of looking after animals in the zoo, and better understanding of the same animals in the wild.  Thirdly. zoos play a part in protecting animals and stopping them from disappearing. Zoos work together with each other to help the animals in danger. For example, gorillas (大猩猩) from Taronga Zoo were sent to live with gorillas at the Melbourne Zoo in the hope that they would give birth to babies.  Finally. zoos are important for people's enjoyment. People enjoy getting close to animals without having to cross the plains (平原) of Africa or climb the mountains of China. In the past, animal shows were common in zoos. Visitors were excited by monkeys in human clothes, and they even took rides on elephants or horses. However, today people prefer to see animals behaving naturally.  So a modern zoo is a place where animals are well eared for.  44. Special teachers at the zoo _________.  A. show visitors around the zoo&&&&&&& B. ride elephants or horses  C. look after animals in danger&&&&&&& D. help children know about animals  45. From the passage we know _________ were sent from Taronga Zoo to the Melbourne Zoo.  A. horses&&&&&& B. gorillas&&&&&& C. monkeys&&&&& D. elephants  46. According to Paragraph 5, visitors to the zoos enjoy themselves because they _________.  A. can get close to animals&&&&&&&&&& B. prefer to cross plains  C. like climbing mountains&&&&&&&&&& D. can organize animal shows  48. Which of the following is NOT TRUE according to the passage?  A. Modern zoos have improved ways of looking after animals.  B. At modern zoos people like to see animals behaving naturally.  C. At modern zoos baby animals are usually born on the "friendship farms".  D. Modern zoos educate people about animals and their natural environment.C&   Do you know how important it is to have breakfast? A study of 2,000 teenagers in the US showed that eating breakfast daily is helpful to young people.  According to the study, teenagers who eat breakfast weigh around 5 pounds less than teenagers who do not. Although they take in more calories (卡路里) in the morning, they are more active during the day because they have more energy. This means they burn more calories than non-breakfast eaters. The breakfast does not even have to be very healthy, as eating anything is better than nothing.  The study also showed that eating breakfast keeps teenagers feeling full for longer, so they will not eat too many snacks (零食) later in the day. This is good news as most popular snacks, like sweets and potato chips, are usually unhealthy and full of calories.  Another big advantage of eating breakfast is that it helps teenagers do better at school. This is because it gives them more energy to keep their attention in class.  What's more, a study in the UK showed that adults (成年人) who eat breakfast daily put on less weight and also perform better at work.  Whatever your age is, take time to have breakfast every day.  48. The underlined sentence in Paragraph 2 means that _________.  A. teenagers should eat something for breakfast  B. breakfast helps teenagers do better at school  C. breakfast must be healthy with lots of calories  D. the energy makes teenagers active the whole day  49. Having breakfast daily makes the teenagers _________.  A. eat fewer snacks&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. pat on more weight  C. relax themselves&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. burn less calories  50. The passage is mainly about _________.  A. the importance of snacks&&&&&&&&&&&& B. how the adults perform at work  C. the advantages of having breakfast&&&& D. losing weight without breakfast  51. We can probably read this passage in a (an) _________.  A. story book&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. health magazine  C. movie poster&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. instruction book D  For thousands of years, people have used plants to make medicines. They used different parts of the plants-the roots, the leaves, the flowers, and the bark (树皮). Today, doctors have rediscovered more medicinal values (药用价值) of some plants. Let's look at some examples.  Foxglove is a common plant. People have used it to make the heart slow down. Recently scientists have developed another drug from it. This new drug helps prevent other heart problems.  In some areas, malaria has been a problem. Scientists have learned that the bark of a South American tree, the cinchona, can be made into a drug to prevent malaria. For a long time, the Chinese have known that a special plant, wormwood, can also fight malaria. Scientists have been working with it to develop new drugs against malaria.  In Germany, some scientists studied garlic (大蒜) for four years. They found that it helps prevent the build-up of plaque (血小板) because too much plaque is bad for health. This very common plant continues to be studied.  As we know, there are about 250,000 kinds of flowering plants in the world. Scientists have only studied little more than one percent of plants for their medicinal value. Maybe medicines for AIDS and cancer will be made from the other 99 percent.  52. What can foxglove be used for?  A. Studying plants.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Building up the plaque.  C. Treating AIDS and cancer.&&&&&&&& D. Preventing heart problems.  53. What does the underlined word "malaria” in Paragraph 3 refer to (指的是)?  A. A drug.&&&&&& B. A scientist&&&&& C. An illness.&&&& D. An animal.  54. How many plants are mentioned in the passage?  A. 3.&&&&&&&&&&& B. 4.&&&&&&&&&&& C. 5.&&&&&&&&& D. 6  55. Which of the following is the best title for the passage?  A. Past and future&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Plants and medicine~  C. Health and illness&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Scientists and doctors卷Ⅱ  五、词汇运用(本题有l5小题,每小题l分;满分15分)  A.根据短文内容和所给汉语提示,写出短文空白处各单词的正确形式。每空限填一词。  Dear Father Christmas,  My name is Samuel. I am&& 56&&& (六) years old. I live in New York. Christmas is coming and I know you are going to visit New York&& 57&& (不久). I am a very good boy this year, so I hope you will&& 58&&& (拿来) me lots of presents。  I have four wishes. First, I want a new bicycle because my old one is too&& 59&&& (小的) for me now. The second thing I want is a&& 60&& (篮球). You can believe me that I won't play with it in my bedroom. I also want ten&&& 61&&& (盒子) of chocolates for Christmas. Don't worry, Father Christmas, I will brush my&& 62&& (牙齿) every day! Finally, I hope you will give me many colour pencils because I like&& 63&& (绘画). Will you put them in my Christmas stocking on Christmas Eve? Do you like&& 64&& (牛奶) and cookies? Will I put them&&& 65&& (在……下面) the Christmas tree for you?  Love  Samuel  B.用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使句子通顺、正确。每个单词限用一次。  her&&& below&&& allow&&& obey&&& peaceful  66. In most schools students are not ____________ to eat in class.  67. On the top of the mountain we could see the whole city ____________ us  68. She returned home after work and made a cup of coffee for ____________.  69. Their children were sent to school, and they had a ____________ afternoon.  70. Peter's parents are strict with him and he has to ____________ them without question.  六、任务型阅读(本题有5小题,每小题l分;满分5分)  阅读下面五位学生对校服的看法,选出他们喜欢的校服。  ________ 71. TonyIt is important to wear the most comfortable clothes at school. My friends and I all prefer T-shirts in summer.  ________ 72. JimmyWe do a lot of sports at school, so it is a good idea to wear clothes that are good for sports.[  ________ 73. SusanIris getting warmer and warmer. A dress is a perfect choice. Girls look nice in dresses.  ________ 74. JohnsonOur school has a respect for the traditional Chinese culture. So why not get all the students in Tang Zhuang?  ________ 75. EmmaWe'll have many activities in the coming months. So a suit (a set of clothes) will be the one as we need to dress up for these activities.  七、书面表达(本题有1小题,满分20分)  76.“中学生是否可以在校使用手机?”你班就此话题进行了讨论。请你根据以下记录表写一篇短文,陈述讨论结果,并发表你的观点。  Opinions& Reasons  Mobile phones should be used& surf the Internet for information play games for enjoyment …  Mobile phones shouldn’t be used& send messages in class&& use public phone school ….  要求  ①短文应包括表中所给信息;②补全表中的理由,同时发表你的观点;③文中不得出现与你身份相关的信息;④词数:80一100个,开头已给出,不计入总词数。  Recently we held a discussion about whether the students should use mobile phones at school or not. Some of us think
参考答案  一、听力  第一节& 1. A&&& 2. C&&&& 3. A&&&& 4. 8&&&& 5. A  第二节& 6. C&&& 7.B&&&& 8. 8&&&& 9. A&&& 10. B  第三节 ll. A&&& l2. A&&& 13.B&&& l4.C&& l5. B  二、单项填空  16. C&& 17. B&& 18. A&& 19. D&& 20. A&& 21.A&& 22. D&& 23.C&& 24.C&& 25. B  三、完形填空  26.D& 27. D& 28. A& 29.B& 30.A& 31. C& 32 .C& 33.B& 34.B& 35.C&& 36 C  37. D& 38. A&& 39. A&& 40. B  四、阅读理解  41. C& 42. B.&& 43. D&& 44. D& 45. B&& 46. A&& 47.C&& 48. A&& 49. A&& 50. C&& 51. B  52. D&& 53. C&&& 54. B&& 55. B  五、词茫运用  56. six&&&&& 57. soon&&& 56. bring&&& 59. small&& 60. basketball&& 61. boxes&& 62. teeth  63. painting/ drawing&& 64. milk&& 65. under&& 66. allowed&&& 67. below&&& 66. herself  69. peaceful&& 70. obey  六、任务型阅读  七、书面表达  76. Possible versions:  (一)  Recently we held a discussion about whether the students should use mobile phones at school or not. Some of us think mobile phones should be used at school. First, we can surf the Internet for information we need. Second, with mobile phones we can play games for enjoyment in our free time. Finally, we can call our parents easily.  However, some other students don’t think so. On one hand, some students send messages on mobile phones in class. On the other hand, we can use the school public phones. Besides, keeping a mobile phone costs money.  For me, bringing a mobile phone to school is good because I can play games to relax myself when I'm free.  (96 words)  (二)  Recently we held a discussion about whether the students should use mobile phones at school or not. Some of us think mobile phone should be used at school. "First, we can surf the Internet for information we need. Second, with mobile phones we can play games for enjoyment in our free time. Finally, we can call our parents easily.  However, some other students don’t think so. On one hand, some students send messages on mobile phones in class. On the other hand, we can use the school public phones. Besides, keeping a mobile phone costs money.  In my opinion, it's not a good idea to use mobile phones at school because it makes no difference to improving our study.  (98 words) 2012嘉兴中考英语试题试卷及答案
发布时间:
上一篇: 下一篇:
标题:2012嘉兴中考英语试题试卷及答案
Copyright @2009 - 2015 /www/ All Rights Reserved.
如发现发布的信息,侵犯到你或不符合实情请来信通知我们删除或者进行修改,通信邮箱:(注意请把#改成@之后在发邮件)

我要回帖

更多关于 2012山西中考分数线 的文章

随机推荐