考湖州淮北十二中中要带什么

欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
学年浙江省湖州十二中九年级第二学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
适用年级:九年级
试卷年份:2013年
省份:浙江
试卷类型:期中考试
上传日期:累计组卷次数
-Excuse me, are you and Simon in Class 2, Grade 7? - _________.& He’s my classmate.A.Yes, I am.B.No, you’re not.C.Yes, we are.D.No, we aren’t
答案:-解析:-
There ________ no good news for you today.A.be2 V, K+ ]; R+ B# L# F' J8 E: g6 @% M B.is2 V, K+ ]; R+ B# L# F' J8 E: g6 @% M C.are2 V, K+ ]; R+ B# L# F' J8 E: g6 @% M D.am2 V, K+ ]; R+ B# L# F' J8 E: g6 @% M
Be careful of the dog! It’s&&&&&&&&. Keep away from it.A.gentle$ H3 _& V
P& j+ W& @ B.aggressive$ H3 _& V
P& j+ W& @ C.lovely$ H3 _& V
P& j+ W& @ D.interesting$ H3 _& V
P& j+ W& @ 中小学在线题库 / &&
There are always ____interesting stories in the series that ___ many people watch them.A.so, so$ A1 ?! j- K$ i B.such, such$ A1 ?! j- K$ i C.such, so$ A1 ?! j- K$ i D.so, such$ A1 ?! j- K$ i
----______ does ______ take to play tennis? ----Let me see. About two hours.A.H it+ ?( X$ W' a# R- Y B.H it+ ?( X$ W' a# R- Y C.H he+ ?( X$ W' a# R- Y D.H he+ ?( X$ W' a# R- Y
His daughter is _________ girl.A.a eight-year-old- B# Z
b B.an eight-year-old- B# Z
b C.an eight-years-old- B# Z
b D.a eight years old- B# Z
I know she is very ______ . Look! The smile(微笑) is on her face.A.smart9 U, [7 I; S( H3 E. G/ ?$ C! [ B.happy9 U, [7 I; S( H3 E. G/ ?$ C! [ C.sad9 U, [7 I; S( H3 E. G/ ?$ C! [ D.clever9 U, [7 I; S( H3 E. G/ ?$ C! [ / &&21教育网在线题库
I want&&&&&&&a book for my granddaughter Linda who is 2 years old.A.buys/ b5 B, Y. `2 B( W* BB.buy/ b5 B, Y. `2 B( W* BC.to buy/ b5 B, Y. `2 B( W* BD.buying/ b5 B, Y. `2 B( W* B
Over the river there is ____________ bridge.A.a 110-meter- long" ^1 j0 F' `' K, X- T! P0 K B.a 110-meters- long" ^1 j0 F' `' K, X- T! P0 K C.an 110-meter- long" ^1 j0 F' `' K, X- T! P0 K D.an 110-meters- long" ^1 j0 F' `' K, X- T! P0 K
I &&&&&&&&some of my free time playing basketball for my school team.A.spendB.costC.takeD.pay
— She is too busy to help us finish the work.— Let’s do it ________.A.herself* d- W! W6 V5 C" M B.myself* d- W! W6 V5 C" M C.ourselves* d- W! W6 V5 C" M D.itself* d- W! W6 V5 C" M
__________ is spoken the most widely in the world.A.Chinese- D: L9 F; Z: g# F* ^* M$ I& J B.English- D: L9 F; Z: g# F* ^* M$ I& J C.French - D: L9 F; Z: g# F* ^* M$ I& J D.Russian- D: L9 F; Z: g# F* ^* M$ I& J
Linda’s aunt and uncle _______ workers.A.are all, a! O, P: @$ C" C2 L2 i
f8 VB.are both, a! O, P: @$ C" C2 L2 i
f8 VC.both are, a! O, P: @$ C" C2 L2 i
f8 VD.is both, a! O, P: @$ C" C2 L2 i
It was Sunday yesterday. Bruce went to play football with his friends. Soon he felt &&1 &and took off his coat. On his way home, he forgot to put it on. This morning, he didn’t feel &&&2&&and couldn’t go to school. His mother told him &&3&&and then went out to buy some &&4&&for him. An hour later he didn’t want to lie there, &&5&&he stood by the window and looked outside. The weather was fine today. Soon his mother came back and said, “It’s &&6&&outside. Go to sun yourself &&&7&&&you take the medicine.”Bruce took the medicine and went out to play alone (独自地) beside a house. &&8&&a salesman(推销员)came up to him and asked, “Did your mother come back, my little friend?”“Yes, sir,” answered the boy.The man began to ring the doorbell(门铃)but &&9&&answered. He rang it &10&&a long time and became angry.“There is no one in the house, You played a joke(玩笑)on me!” said the salesman.“ But that’s not my house,”& Bruce answered.【小题1】A. tired&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. hot&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. cold【小题2】A. good &&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. nice&&&&&&&&&&&& C. well【小题3】A. lie in bed&&&&&&&&& B. to lie in bed&&& C. to stay at home【小题4】A. medicine&&&&&&&&&&& B. food&&&&&&&&&&&& C. fruits 【小题5】A. so&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. but&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. and【小题6】A. cold&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B .warm&&&&&&&&&&&& C. rainy【小题7】A. after&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. before&&&&&&&&&& C. when【小题8】A. During this time&&& B. At that time&&&& C. Just now【小题9】A. anyone&&&&&&&&&&&& B. someone&&&&&&&&& C. no one【小题10】A. with&&&&&&&&&&&& B. at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. for
Michael Jackson is one of the world’s best singers. Michael Jackson was born in the middle west of Gary, Indiana, in 1958. He began singing with his four brothers. They called the group “Jackson Five”. The group became very popular after appearing on a television progam. They started singing in 1965, became popular soon. In 1970 the group made their first record the name of “I Want You Back”. It was very popular. One of their hit records was “Never Say Goodbye”.Michael was good at dancing as well as singing, for example, his dance moves and moon walking. He was asked to act in a film in 1978 for the first time, in the same year he made a record on his own, which sold eight million copies all over the world.Michael nearly didn’t go out because he was too famous. Once his fans went off in a faint(晕倒) when they saw him at the concert. No one can do it by now. He lived in a large house and kept lots of animals. He never ate meat. He often raises money for charity. This made him win the Guinness World Records(吉尼斯世界纪录)in 2006. He died on June 25th, 2009, but he would live in our heart forever.【小题1】What’s the name of their first record?A.“Never Say Goodbye”5 Y+ [( N0 T# K& M
W; O# @9 B3 ?+ j B.“See You, See Me”5 Y+ [( N0 T# K& M
W; O# @9 B3 ?+ j C.“I Want You Back”5 Y+ [( N0 T# K& M
W; O# @9 B3 ?+ j D.“On the World”5 Y+ [( N0 T# K& M
W; O# @9 B3 ?+ j 【小题2】Michael was good at __________ according to the passage.A.rock music5 Y+ [( N0 T# K& M
W; O# @9 B3 ?+ j B.street dance5 Y+ [( N0 T# K& M
W; O# @9 B3 ?+ j C.playing the piano5 Y+ [( N0 T# K& M
W; O# @9 B3 ?+ j D.moon walking5 Y+ [( N0 T# K& M
W; O# @9 B3 ?+ j 【小题3】Why did Mochael have to stay at home most of the time?A.Because he was too famous5 Y+ [( N0 T# K& M
W; O# @9 B3 ?+ j B.Because he often felt lonely.5 Y+ [( N0 T# K& M
W; O# @9 B3 ?+ j C.Because he had no friends5 Y+ [( N0 T# K& M
W; O# @9 B3 ?+ j D.Because his company asked him to do so5 Y+ [( N0 T# K& M
W; O# @9 B3 ?+ j
Long, long ago there was a very foolish thief. Do you know what he did one day? When he wanted to steal (偷) the bell on his neighbor’s door, he walked up to the door, took hold of (抓住) the bell and pulled hard. The bell made a very loud noise. The thief was afraid and went home.Then he sat down to think, “I must do something about the noise,” he said. He thought and thought. At last he had an idea. “Ah, I’ll put some cotton in my ears. Then I won’t be able to hear the noise.” The next day he went to the door of his neighbor, and took hold of the bell. This time he pulled even harder. The bell rang loudly, but the thief did not hear anything. With another hard pull he got the bell out. Just then the neighbor came running out. “Steal my bell? I’ll teach you a lesson (教训),”the angry man shouted. And he hit the thief on the nose.The foolish thief did not know how the neighbor found out he was stealing the bell. “Why did he come out just then?” he wondered (感到疑惑).【小题1】The thief was trying to get &&&&&&&&.A.his neighbor# Q! U, J7 _0 S% ^) K5 i$ WB.his neighbor’s doorbell# Q! U, J7 _0 S% ^) K5 i$ WC.some cotton# Q! U, J7 _0 S% ^) K5 i$ WD.a door with a bell on it# Q! U, J7 _0 S% ^) K5 i$ W【小题2】The thief put some cotton in his ears. He thought it would be &&&&&&for him to steal the doorbell.A.safe# Q! U, J7 _0 S% ^) K5 i$ WB.difficult# Q! U, J7 _0 S% ^) K5 i$ WC.dangerous# Q! U, J7 _0 S% ^) K5 i$ WD.easy# Q! U, J7 _0 S% ^) K5 i$ W【小题3】The neighbor ran out probably (很可能) because_________.A.he knew his doorbell was being stolen# Q! U, J7 _0 S% ^) K5 i$ WB.he thought someone was eager (渴望的) to visit him# Q! U, J7 _0 S% ^) K5 i$ WC.He realized (意识到) something strange happened# Q! U, J7 _0 S% ^) K5 i$ WD.Both B and C# Q! U, J7 _0 S% ^) K5 i$ W【小题4】The neighbor hit the thief to ________.A.give him lessons # Q! U, J7 _0 S% ^) K5 i$ WB.punish (惩罚) him for stealing# Q! U, J7 _0 S% ^) K5 i$ WC.help him with the bell# Q! U, J7 _0 S% ^) K5 i$ WD.be his teacher# Q! U, J7 _0 S% ^) K5 i$ W【小题5】Which of the following is TRUE?A.The thief understood why he was hit on the nose.# Q! U, J7 _0 S% ^) K5 i$ WB.The thief knew why the neighbor came out.# Q! U, J7 _0 S% ^) K5 i$ WC.The thief thought the neighbor could not hear the bell.# Q! U, J7 _0 S% ^) K5 i$ WD.The thief didn’t want to know why the neighbor ran out just at the time he stole the doorbell.# Q! U, J7 _0 S% ^) K5 i$ W
Many people have to work on the weekend. Some people do not mind. Others think it is terrible.   One man thinks that working on the weekend can be dangerous. He is Graham Coates. Mr Coates works in an office in Brighton, England.   On Saturday, May 24, 1986, he went to the office to do some work. When he got on the lift(电梯), it stopped between floors. Mr Coates could not get out of the lift. He started to shout, but no one heard him. Then Mr. Coats remembered that it was a holiday in
England. No one was going to come to work until Tuesday.   There was nothing for him to do. He had to wait until one of his workmates came to work and found him. With nothing to eat or drink, Mr Coats ended up sleeping for most of the day.   Now Mr. Coates says, "I only use lifts if they have telephones in them."【小题1】Mr. Coates thinks working on the weekend is_____. A.interesting ( b) P& Y+ [3 A4 @5 d% I&B.terrible ( b) P& Y+ [3 A4 @5 d% I&C.happy ( b) P& Y+ [3 A4 @5 d% I&D.unhappy( b) P& Y+ [3 A4 @5 d% I&【小题2】Mr. Coates stayed in the lift for_____. A.about twenty hours ( b) P& Y+ [3 A4 @5 d% I&B.nearly two days ( b) P& Y+ [3 A4 @5 d% I&C.one week( b) P& Y+ [3 A4 @5 d% I&D.more than sixty hours( b) P& Y+ [3 A4 @5 d% I&【小题3】When Mr. Coates got out of the lift he_____. A.was cold, weak, hungry and tired ( b) P& Y+ [3 A4 @5 d% I&B.wouldn't work there any more ( b) P& Y+ [3 A4 @5 d% I&C.said "I only use lifts if they have telephones in them." ( b) P& Y+ [3 A4 @5 d% I&D.went home at once( b) P& Y+ [3 A4 @5 d% I&【小题4】Why could Mr. Coates not get out of the lift? Because _____. A.it was broken ( b) P& Y+ [3 A4 @5 d% I&B.it was the weekend ( b) P& Y+ [3 A4 @5 d% I&C.it was in an office ( b) P& Y+ [3 A4 @5 d% I&D.it was a holiday( b) P& Y+ [3 A4 @5 d% I&【小题5】In the lift, there was_________. A.water( b) P& Y+ [3 A4 @5 d% I&B.beer( b) P& Y+ [3 A4 @5 d% I&C.telephone( b) P& Y+ [3 A4 @5 d% I&D.nothing( b) P& Y+ [3 A4 @5 d% I&
Lake Victoria is the largest lake in Africa. It is also the second largest lake in the world. It is an important lake because it is one of the sources(源头) for the longest river in the world, the Nile River. Lake Victoria provides a source of water, food, and power(电力) for several African countries. Lake Victoria is a big part of African life.Unfortunately, Lake Victoria has a problem. It is shrinking. There are several power stations at Lake Victoria in Uganda. These are on the Nile River, and besides producing power, they keep the water of the lake at a certain level. For the past forty years, that level has been 11.9 meters. Over the last several years, the water level has dropped by about 2.5 meters. There seem to be several reasons for this drop.One possible reason is drought(干旱). Drought has been very bad in the area since 2000. Lake Victoria gets all of its water from rain, so the drought means less water in the lake.However, some environmentalists believe that the real problem is the power plants(工厂) on Lake Victoria. Uganda depends on those power plants for most of its power, and they made the power plants larger in 2000. Many people believe the power plants have been taking too much water off Lake Victoria. As a result, they have been asked to use less water until Lake Victoria goes back to its old level.Whether the low water level is caused by drought or power plants, the result is the same. This is already a poor area of
Africa, where many people live a really hard life. People, animals and plants around Lake Victoria will suffer even more from low water levels on the lake. Many people need Lake Victoria for fishing or growing food. Fish need the water to live, and animals need it for water. Plants around the lake will die without the water, and then more animals and people will suffer. Unless the lake fills soon, many people will suffer and die.【小题1】Lake Victoria is __________.A.an important lake in Africa6 Q3 b) [- H7 V) j% F&B.the largest lake in the world6 Q3 b) [- H7 V) j% F&C.the source of water, food and power for America6 Q3 b) [- H7 V) j% F&D.the only source for the Nile River6 Q3 b) [- H7 V) j% F&【小题2】What does “It is shrinking” most probably mean?A.It is becoming larger.6 Q3 b) [- H7 V) j% F&B.It is becoming more beautiful.6 Q3 b) [- H7 V) j% F&C.It is becoming smaller.6 Q3 b) [- H7 V) j% F&D.It is becoming more useful.6 Q3 b) [- H7 V) j% F&【小题3】The water level of Lake Victoria is now __________.A.2.5 meters6 Q3 b) [- H7 V) j% F&B.11.9 meters6 Q3 b) [- H7 V) j% F&C.14.4 meters6 Q3 b) [- H7 V) j% F&D.9.4 meters6 Q3 b) [- H7 V) j% F&【小题4】Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?A. Rain water is the only source for the lake.B. There has been little rain in the lake area since 2000.C. The power plants in Uganda provide water for the lake.D The power plants in Uganda were made larger in 2000.【小题5】According to the passage, how can we solve the problems around Lake Victoria?A.People must build more power plants.6 Q3 b) [- H7 V) j% F&B.More sources of water must be found.6 Q3 b) [- H7 V) j% F&C.Every country should offer some money to Africa.6 Q3 b) [- H7 V) j% F&D.All the people living in the area should move to another place.6 Q3 b) [- H7 V) j% F&
假如你的好友Peter上个月来苏州玩,看到了苏州的美景,非常感慨.请你根据以下要点,用英语给大家介绍一下你朋友Peter的感受.1.繁华的都市,有许多名胜古迹.是中国最古老的城市之一.2.参观虎丘(the Tiger Hill),拙政园( the Humble Administrator’s Garden)并拍照。到东山(the East Hill) 采桔子,欣赏太湖( the Taihu Lake)美景;到观前街购物,品尝苏州小吃。3.玩得很愉快,对苏州有了更多的了解.希望苏州会越来越美丽.注意:1.词数不少于80词.2.必须包括所有要点,短文要连贯、通顺.
根据首字母及汉语提示,完成下列单词的拼写,使句意明确,语言通顺。【小题1】Walking in space is a great e&&&&&&&(体验) I want to have when I grow up.【小题2】She’s always c&&&&&&&&&(惹,造成)trouble for her parents.【小题3】Our teachers are always p__________(耐心的) when we make mistakes.【小题4】I’m sure you’ll s &&&&&&&&&&&(成功)if you work hard.【小题5】What&will&you&do&if&your&brother&takes&your&favorite&without&your&____ (允许)?
答案:-解析:-&&&&&&&&&&&&
1.【题文】计算的结果为(
【解析】试题分析:==考点:分式运算点评:该题是常考题,主要考查学生对分式运算的掌握程度,涉及因式分解、通分、约分,倒数等。
2.【题文】下列各组中的两项属于同类项的是(
A.x2y与-xy3;
B.-8a2b与5a2c;
C.pq与-qp;
D.19abc与-28ab
【解析】试题分析:同类项指字母相同并且各字母的次数相同的单项式。A.字母相同,但是字母的次数不同B.D.字母不同C.字母相同,都是pq,次数相同,都是1,故C正确考点:同类项的概念点评:该题较为简单,是常考题,主要考查学生对同类项概念的理解。
3.【题文】下列计算正确的是(
【解析】试题分析:A.B.C.D.不能直接进行加减运算.考点:无理数的计算点评:该题是常考题,主要考查学生对无理数中开方数平方,无理数平方、加减等的运算。
4.【题文】一个正偶数的算术平方根是,那么与这个正偶数相邻的下一个正偶数的平方根(
【解析】试题分析:一个正偶数的算术平方根是,那么这个偶数是,它相邻的下一个正偶数是,那么它的平方根是考点:平方根的顺逆推算点评:该题主要考查学生对平方根和被开方数之间的顺你运算,比较容易混淆。
高考全年学习规划
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司湖州十二中的分班考一般考什么_百度知道
湖州十二中的分班考一般考什么
能不能给我一些分班考的考卷
提问者采纳
一般考小学和初中连接的。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
湖州十二中的相关知识
其他1条回答
有 分班考么?我那时怎么没?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁湖州十二中:轻松备考 与你同行_轻负愉悦校园_“八大校园”建设_吴兴教育在线
&&&&&&&&发表日期:日&
出处:湖州十二中
作者:校心指中心
【编辑录入:】共有 512
位读者&&&&
湖州十二中:轻松备考 与你同行
中考步步紧逼,在这个阶段里,处于黑匣之中的不仅有学生,还有家长,各位家长都像自己要上战场一样,和孩子不由自主的一起焦躁起来。为更好服务学校师生及其家长的心理成长,针对初三学生中考前夕的心理特征,为更好地服务初三学生心理成长,让每一位初三学生家长都能摆正心态,正确认知中考,湖州十二中组织了一系列的心理辅导活动。
轻松备考,与你同行――阳光考试季启动仪式
4月10日下午,“轻松备考,与你同行――阳光考试季启动仪式”在十二中飞英活动中心隆重举行,共青团湖州市委副书记潘鸣、湖州市教育局基教处处长邢夏良、湖州广播电视传媒集团副台长吴继任、湖州市行政服务中心书记张则冰、十二中校长俞月琳等出席启动仪式。启动仪式由邢夏良处长主持,潘鸣副书记作了大会发言。参加这个活动的还有十二中全体初三师生及湖州市心海导航的心理咨询师们。主席台领导们向心海导航的咨询师代表颁发了聘任书,并给学生代表下发 “成长快乐”阳光考试季活动宣传单。
《如何应对考试中的“做不来”》――丁雅芬老师的心理辅导课展示
4月10日下午2:45――3:30,在十二中906班教室里,由丁雅芬老师执教的一堂心理辅导课正在进行,《如何应对考试中的“做不来”》,市心海导航心理咨询师和媒体记者参与观摩,受到一致好评,连称受益匪浅。
湖州心海导航咨询师对十二中初三学生的现场面询
4月10日下午3:40――5:00,湖州心海导航咨询师对十二中初三学生开展了现场面询活动,近60位同学咨询了有关学习类的困惑。如何帮助考生正确面对中考,如何将自己的心理调整到最佳状态,通过本次咨询活动,希望孩子们能切实做好中考心态调节16字诀即“强化信心、优化情绪、进入状态、充分发挥”,摆正心态,正确认知中考,拥有一颗平常心。
《怎样考的更好》浙江大学心理系博士曹立人教授作辅导报告
4月12日下午13:30―14:30,浙江大学心理系博士曹立人教授在十二中飞英活动中心作了《怎样考的更好》专题辅导报告,参加的有湖州市中小学心理健康教育C级资格证书培训班(吴兴班)的老师,湖州心海导航的心理咨询师,初三学生家长。曹教授引经据典,旁征博引;台下老师家长听得聚精会神,还时不时地窃窃私语,互相讨论起来。专家的建议赢得了老师家长们的阵阵掌声,会场气氛非常热烈。
湖州心海导航咨询师对湖州市初三学生家长的现场面询
4月12日下午15:00―16:30,湖州心海导航咨询师在现场为初三家长提供咨询,这些专家都是工作在教育第一线的资深国家心理咨询师。家长们都能敞开心扉,欣喜地解开心结。只有家长心态平和,才能很好地影响孩子。
最后,预祝2014年中考考生取得优异成绩!【考点】2014湖州公务员考试考点及周边信息(3)
11:17:49&&&来源: &&& 点击:
  湖州十二中【周边吃 周边住 周边行】
  周边吃:
  1、好食在骨头煲(环城北路)(233米)
  地址:湖州吴兴区环城北路57号
  电话:(
  人均:85元
  标签:美食 火锅 吴兴区
  2、蒋庄记美食楼(229米)
  地址:吴兴区环城北路65号(河畔居小区对面)
  电话:(, (
  标签:美食 江浙菜 吴兴区
  3、顾家小馆(95米)
  地址:浙江省湖州市吴兴区塔下街88号
  标签:餐饮 快餐简餐
  4、阿中酒店(216米)
  地址:湖州吴兴区梳妆台街1号
  标签:餐饮 其他中餐
  5、同心酒家(105米)
  地址:湖州吴兴区眠佛寺街41-43号
  标签:餐饮 其他中餐粤菜
  6、洪太食府(32米)
  地址:吴兴区统一家园塔下街196-216号
  标签:美食 江浙菜 吴兴区
  7、桂花鸭(177米)
  地址:湖州吴兴区塔下街69号(近飞英公园)
  标签:餐饮 江浙菜
  8、燕子风味馆(131米)
  地址:湖州吴兴区塔下街219号
  标签:餐饮 其他中餐
  周边住:
  1、湖州宾馆(323米)
  地址:湖州 吴兴区 人民路338号( 近第一人民医院)
  电话:(, (
  &188元起
  2、河畔旅馆 (228米)
  地址:湖州市吴兴区临湖桥坛前街7号
  &66元起
  3、湖州老北门招待所(192米)
  地址:浙江省湖州市吴兴区环城北路26号3楼
  &80元起
  4、冠亚宾馆(177米)
  地址:吴兴区环城北路40号
  &78元起
  5、天天饭店(广场后路)(323米)
  地址:湖州市吴兴区人民路201号
  &90元起
  6、飞英旅馆(129米)
  地址:吴兴区梳妆台街32号
  7、新都市宾馆(943米)
  地址:吴兴区塔下街341-343号
  &98元起
  周边行:
  1、大通桥-公交车站(231米)
  途经公交车:5路
  2、梳妆台-公交车站(232米)
  途经公交车:1路, 1路内环, 5路, 36路
  3、人民广场-公交车站(349米)
  途经公交车:1路, 1路内环, 2路, 26路a, 26路b, 28路, 36路, 38路, 101路a, 102路a, 102路b, 103路a, 104路a, 104路b, 105路, 106路a, 205路
  4、第一医院-公交车站(350米)
  途经公交车:1路, 1路内环, 3路, 3路专线, 7路, 8路, 11路, 12路, 13路, 23路内环, 23路外环, 34路内环, 34路外环, 102路b
[责任编辑:洪屏]
提问人:qqbbccc|09-21已解决
提问人:K动随心|09-21已解决
提问人:风自在|09-19已解决
提问人:Logic_J|09-18已解决
畅销榜1¥33.602¥22.80345

我要回帖

更多关于 十二中 的文章

随机推荐