SHE 《花又开好了 》 哪里能买到 浙江省衢州市衢州

浙江省衢州市2013年中考英语试题(含答案)_百度文库 两大类热门资源免费畅读 续费一年阅读会员,立省24元! 评价文档: &&¥2.00 喜欢此文档的还喜欢 浙江省衢州市2013年中考英语试题(含答案) 阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用 想免费下载本文? 把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等: 普通尺寸(450*500pix) 较大尺寸(630*500pix) 你可能喜欢2014年浙江省衢州市中考英语真题试卷附答案 时间: 15:12:36 来源:可可英语 编辑:Ookamie 笔试部分二、单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分) 从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。16. Mrs. Smith has ______ 8-year-old daughter who has won two national painting prizes. D. 不填17. ______ all his pocket money, Dan bought a present for his mother on Mother’s Day. D. In18. —Susan, can you help clean the window? —Why ______? Alice is sitting there doing nothing.A. him D. me19. —Betty, pass me the ______. I will cut the cake. —OK, Mom. Here you are. D. note20. Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, ______ you know they are there. D. then21. Steve isn’t as ______ as Kelly. He often makes mistakes in his writing. A. careless C. careful D. difficult22. —______ do you like the film, American Captain 3? —It’s wonderful! I like it very much. D. When23. Here is my phone number. You ______ call me anytime you like. D. need24. It’s a bad habit to ______ what you can do today until tomorrow. A. write down B. talk about C. worry about D. put off25. The skirt ______ soft as if it is made of silk. D. smells26. Hurry up! The sky is covered with black clouds. I’m afraid it ______. B. is going to rain D. was raining27. —Do you often watch Man and Nature on TV? —Sometimes. It’s an interesting program, but I ______ Sports News. D. review28. —Does Mary only have an apple for breakfast? —Yes. She eats like a bird ______. A. to wake up B. to be strong C. to lose weight D. to fall asleep29. ______ Frank left school at 16, he still became a successful writer. A. Ever since B. In fact C. After all D. Even though30. —I’m terribly sorry that I’ve kept you waiting for so long. A. Never mind B. It’s a pity C. You’re welcome D. That’s right三、完形填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分) 阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项。 It began a year ago, around Christmas. Every time I drove down our street, I __31__ an old man sitting in his front yard. He was usually smoking or drinking, and looking rather unhappy. One day, while I was driving past him with my __32__, I decided to wave at him with a lot of excitement. __33__, when he noticed me waving at him, he looked a bit shocked. Then, I saw his hand go up and he waved back. “__34__ did you wave at him?” my daughter asked. I told her it’s just an act of kindness that doesn’t __35__ anything. It gives both him and me a feeling of joy. My daughter replied that she felt a bit uncomfortable to wave to a __36__, but next time she would try it as well. We liked close to the old man, __37__ we saw him rather often. Whenever we drove by, both of us would start waving at him and, pretty soon, the old man started __38__ at everyone who passed by his house. One time, my daughter’s friend came to visit and she told my daughter that she saw this strange old man near our home wave at her very __39__. She mentioned that she waved back, although she didn’t know __40__, and it felt really good. As soon as my daughter heard this, she told her friend the __41__ of how all the waving began. Her friend answered: “Tell your mom that’s really cool!” Other friends gave similar __42__. This taught my daughter that an act of kindness can be natural and __43__, if you really want to do it. It showed us how giving happiness can do good to __44__ the giver and the receiver. Moved by the old man’s actions, we’re planning to give our waving neighbor a thank-you card to express our __45__ for his exciting waves. We are really thankful for him sharing his simple joy with all who pass by his house.31. A. noticed D. kept32. A. husband C. daughter D. friend33. A. Just now B. On time C. In the end D. At the beginning34. A. Why D. Where35. A. buy D. guess36. A. friend C. classmate D. stranger37. A. or D. yet38. A. shouting C. laughing D. looking39. A. angrily B. excitedly D. carefully40. A. him D. us41. A. lesson B. accident D. story42. A. gifts C. opinions D. books43. A. easy D. special44. A. past B. between D. both45. A. attention C. suggestions D. interests 查看全部解释 [in'vaiərənmənt] 想一想再看 n. 环境,外界 [sɔlv] 想一想再看 v. 解决,解答 ['setiŋ] 想一想再看 n. 安装,放置,周围,环境,(为诗等谱写的)乐曲

我要回帖

更多关于 浙江省衢州市 的文章

随机推荐