苦闷的象征te三体txt下载载

本篇论文以鲁迅的第一人称小说为对象,研究鲁迅第一人称叙述中各种类型的修辞结构,特别是“自我”在各种修辞结构中的具体显现。目的在于,通过鲁迅第一人称叙述各种修辞结构的分析,探讨鲁迅是如何运用第一人称叙述把自己的自传性经历融合到虚构叙述中,如何在这种带有浓厚自传色彩的虚构叙述中表达自我的内心体验和情感,如何形成一种既区别于传统小说,又区别于同时代作家,既继承传统浪漫抒情精神,又具有现实写照特色的自我精神特征的书写方式。在对文本进行分析的过程中,本文比较重视相关文本之间的联系性,以及作者思想发展变化的延续性,从而发现鲁迅对隐含作者与第一人称叙述者和人物之间关系的操作程式,并进一步剖析为这种操作程式所遮蔽的个人情感与历史责任感的之间的矛盾和冲突。
此篇论文使用叙述分析与修辞分析结合的方法,着重从小说叙述话语的肌理处,展开作家创作艺术与思想情感之间微妙复杂关系的分析,避免从“宏观叙述”的角度对研究对象下结论。基于文艺是作家“苦闷的象征”,文学创作与作家情感密不可分的认识,论文结合美学批评和历史批评,以文本分析为主,联系作者的思想和生平经历,从文本的结构和细节处出发,阐明鲁迅的小说是如何突破并发展第一人称虚构叙述,而这种虚构叙述又是如何承接了西方现实主义小说的批判精神和中国古代诗歌的浪漫抒情精神,并最终形成极具艺术审美魅力的诗性叙述。
这篇论文的结论在于:鲁迅的第一人称叙述,以曲折复杂的艺术手法表达了一个兼有“人道主义”和“个人主义”的现代知识分子的深切而痛苦的体验,而正是传统浪漫抒情精神的继承和对现实人生的关注又使得第一人称虚构叙述在具备“鲁迅式”的独特个性的同时,成为二十世纪中国小说的经典叙述。
This paper takes the focus on Luxun’s first-person-narrative fictions.It studies the rhetoric structures of Luxun’ first-person-narrative fictions, and especially it takes a focus on the ways of Luxun’s seft-expressions in the rhetoric structures, The aim of the paper is to inquire by analyzing the various rhetoric structures of Luxun’s first-person narrative by which how Luxun put his autobiographic experience into his fictional narrative in his fictions to express his own sensibility and taste in such autobiographical fictional narratives, and how he developed a writing mode of personal psychic impress with classical romance and strong realistic portraiture, which was different from the classical and modern narratives of the fictions. I valued much the intertexuality in the texts and the continuance of Luxun’s thought. Then I found Luxun’s ways in operating the implied author, the narrator and the dramatis personae. At the same time I analyzed the confliction between Luxun’s personal sensibility and his historical responsibility.I combined this paper the narrative analyse with rhetoric analyse as the methods, and avoiding concluding my study objectives in a macro-account angle, I valued highly the concrete units of the text from where to start the analysis of the delicate and complicated relations between inditing art and the author’s thoughts and sensibility. Based on the notion that $$Literature is a symbol of the author’s pang$$, using aesthetic criticism and historic criticism,valuing highly on the texts, dealing with the author’s thought and experience from the structure and details in the texts,I illuminated how Luxun’s fictions break through and develop the first-person-fabled narrative, and how such a fabled narrative carries on the spirit of modern western fictions and the romantic spirit of Chinese classical poetry, and how a romantic narrative mode with aesthetic enchantment comes into being.The viewpoint of the paper is: Luxun’s first-person narrative, by a flexural and complicate art mode, expressed the deep-felt and painful taste of a modern intellectual with the thought of individualism and humanitarianism. And just in such a way of carrying on the romantic spirit of Chinese classical poetry and the critical spirit of modern western fictions, Luxun’s first-person narrative becomed a classical writing mode for Chinese fictions in the 20th centrury.
本类论文推荐
本类求购排行
作者:臧文静&&年度:2004
作者:陈贺兰&&年度:2012
作者:梁艳青&&年度:2004
作者:林分份&&年度:2004
作者:钟璞&&年度:2003
作者:张春龙&&年度:2003
作者:权绘锦&&年度:2003
作者:吴怀志&&年度:2005
作者:楼国萍&&年度:2004
作者:李红艳&&年度:2004《雪》教学设计_百度文库