rpg maker xp 1.03相关问题

to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Buy RPG Maker XP
$24.99 USD
About This Software
RPG MAKER lets you create an original role-playing game without any prior specialized knowledge or training. RPG MAKER XP is full of the functions you've been asking for, including game data encryption and a scripting feature that lets you change the very heart of the RPG MAKER engine.
By improving the operating environment, the program can now provide support for a full-colour display and greatly enhanced graphic capabilities. With support for PNG full-color mode and alpha channel, you can adjust the settings for graphic translucency as well as specify the transparent color. RPG Maker XP includes three map layers, allowing you to create complex and layered maps. The program includes a base set of graphics and sounds that you can use and modify at no extra charge. You can also import your own graphics and sounds, making your game truly stand out.
RPG MAKER XP is equipped with the Ruby Game Scripting System (RGSS1), based on the Ruby language and customized especially for this program. Though mastering RGSS may take some time, it is a powerful tool in fully customizing your game. You can use RGSS to change how your game looks, feels, sounds and plays. If programming is just not your forte, you can turn to a wide variety of user-created scripts that's shared within the RPG Maker community.
RPG MAKER XP is perfect for beginners and experts alike.
System Requirements
Minimum:
OS: Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP/-bit OS is NOT supported)
Processor: PC with 800MHz Intel(R) Pentium(R) III equivalent or higher processor
Memory: 128 MB RAM
Graphics:
or better video resolution in High Color mode
Hard Drive: 100 MB available space
Sound Card: DirectSound-compatible sound card
Recommended:
OS: Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP/-bit OS is NOT supported)
Processor: PC with 1.5GHz Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 equivalent or higher processor
Memory: 256 MB RAM
Graphics:
or better video resolution in True Color mode
Hard Drive: 500 MB available space
Sound Card: DirectSound-compatible sound card
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
8.1 hrs on record
As a teen, its a little confusing, but im learning the ropes! (Its great!)
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
9.9 hrs on record
The differences between this version and the newer version are:+ price(compared to VX Ace)+ engine boots in 5 seconds on my laptop (might be the fastest game engine startup available on Steam by a wide margin)- default resource map content less versatile(compared to VX Ace)- smallest map size larger than smallest map size available on newest version(VX Ace)- no Character Generator- no Shadow Pencil- no Region Edit mode- no 1/8 map button display- no by default facial closeups when speaking to a character(compared to VX Ace)- scripting is version Ruby GSS 1, VX version is Ruby GSS 3- no right click quick transfer option (map to map connections... neccessary to do it the long way each time)- no video imports?(haven't tested this yet, but the reason I got VX Ace was because it could bring in video files - videos for storyline or whatever else - Ogg format)Other than all that... it works.
Both engines have Android compatibility through an Android app on Google Play.
Was this review helpful?
85.1 hrs on record
Most popular RPG maker version, and for good reason. Mapping is better than at VX, it was first RPGM-game with ruby programming langune (which allows you to use custom scripts to do a lot of diffirent things), and now it is at steam for 20 EUR. Try 30 day trial at the program`s website and if you like it, try get it at this sale. It`s very cool tool for RPGs.
Was this review helpful?
40.0 hrs on record
This product is worth way more than what you pay. Fun and easy to use as soon as you learn the basics.HOWEVER before buying it read this.RPG Maker XP is a younger version than the VX. Unlike the VX the XP does not have expensive DLCs.The RPG Maker XP comes with a bunch of sprites and sounds to enjoy as soon as you get it. A bit limited though.That is because the RPG Maker XP is a tool for the creative people, who make their own sprites, sounds etc.If you are a creative person with patience this could be the tool for you!Overall RPG Maker XP is hard to use at first BUT as soon as you get slightly used to the tools you will be greatly rewarded.Took me 2 hours to learn the basics. Note: I'm not the sharpest knife in the shed, so you will probobly et it way before I did.If you are still confused and fustrated there are many guides on the web that tells you how to use RPG Maker XP.Even small things that will be done will feel awesome for you.And BEST of all! You can share the games you make with your friends!As soon as you learn the basics you will be greatly rewarded and feel awesome about it and yourself. Take pride in your games. Tell your stories and let your tales grow far and wide with your friends.I give the RPG Maker XP a 10/10. It is very fun and easy to use. And the creative people have alot of space to challange themselves with.If you are not the creative person, or have creative friends I would recomend you buy the VX and some DLCs.
Was this review helpful?
10.1 hrs on record
A simple yet efficient way to create your own RPG. It is very user friendly and easy to understand. It has vast customization options, but is limited in some ways. The only things to irritate me so far are tilesets being limited and hard to make, and graphics being tedious to make and put in. Other than that this program is amazing. You don't need any knowledge or expierence in coding. It's straight foward and has advanced coding for the more knowledgable users (which sadly I'm not one of them.) I have spent 9 hours so far on my game and am ust now getting the first quest arc finished (which is only maybe 15-30 minutes gameplay time depending on how well you play.) So if you plan to use it
be prepared for your time to be consumed and for you to be sucked into your own creation.You can also remake Pokemon if you want.9/10
Was this review helpful?
79.8 hrs on record
While XP Ace is for hobbyist, If you're looking for a commercial release then this is the engine you'll want.
Was this review helpful?
22.2 hrs on record
This is a fun little tool. After using GameMaker for close to 10 yearss it's definitley way more limited, but if you want to throw a quick RPG together it's pretty fun. My 7 year old can use this quite easily.
Was this review helpful?
44.9 hrs on record
I have been using RPG Maker XP (RMXP) for over 10 years.I think that statement speaks for itself.I can't recommend this enough if you have a passion for game developement. This is an excellent place to start.As easy to use as it is, this software is still robust enough that I am making games with it a decade later.I really only bought it on steam to track my dev hours ^.^If you are interested in learning more before you purchase, such as the difference between VX Ace and XP, if you're looking for tutorials, resources, additional help, custom scripts, or ANYTHING related to RPG Maker in general:Then that place is your new home.Ask them how to use the updated Ace engine with XP and get 60 fps!10/10
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
74.4 hrs on record
Overall, I'm content with RPG Maker XP, however my main grievance is that multiple times, it's suddenly lost all compatability for my project. My main example is that I had been working for probably a week and a half on a game and I was really feeling it. The game would be actually good. I booted up my computer, opened up RPG Maker XP, and suddenly I got an error and just lost all my work. That's probably an outlier of a situation. Overall, it's easy to use and offers a lot for its' pricetag. Very much worth it.
Was this review helpful?
8.3 hrs on record
This is a solid engine to make games in, and in some aspects better than VX Ace. If you need something powerful for cheap, get this.
Was this review helpful?
89.2 hrs on record
Easy to use interface. Working on making a classic style RPG. Love the software, amazing for how cheap it is.
Was this review helpful?
158.7 hrs on record
This is an amazing product,it is good for begginers and pros alike.
Was this review helpful?
20.4 hrs on record
Having been an avid RPG maker fan for many years now, I realised that it has been a long timesince I tried the older incarnations past VX and VX ACE, so my first stop was RPG maker XP.Although not as versatile as ACE, it is not hard to see why many people choose to remain using XP over VX. As well as being simple and strpped back to basics, XP contains many of the features removed from VX and reintroduced into ACE due to user demands such as multiple tileset support.I pesonally find the larger, chunkier sprites used in XP highly preferable to the chibi style ones found in later incarnations, but this is just a personal preferance.Although you may find the user interface somewhat simplistic and less 'stylish' if you are used to that of Ace, as with all the RPG maker series helps it to be incredibly user friendly and useful.Overall anyone looking to make their own RPG should definately give XP a try.
Was this review helpful?
41.4 hrs on record
RPG Maker XPA F hello everyone I'm B.T. from
I do reviews and rants and a slew of other things on the website along side a few others. Secondly, I have been playing RPG Maker for years in fact for almost twenty years. I had the first offical release on consoles, and have been playing the PC versions since the RPG Maker 2000 version. While 2003 is actually my faveorite due to the art style being older it doesn't mean I don't like the newer ones or fail to see their potential.On to RPG Maker XP I have to say right here: I recommend this version to anyone. In RPG Maker XP there are some things that have been &lost& to the user that where in the
versions but they are minimal and if you never used them you won't know. XP is a bit easier to use and is ultimately more customizable via script editing of which you can find already made online for free (you may need to credit the coders). Which means some of the stuff &lost& from the older versions such as the Final Fantasy (and other J-rpg's ) style combat system will be able to be brought back in as well as numerous other features that one can add to customize. In addition to scripting like always you don't have to use their reosurces of characters and chipsets and music you can (since RPM2k) import and use other resources. While Enterbrain/Dedjica has newer version(s) out [ RPG Maker VX, and VX Ace] XP is a version that sits right in a band of popularity coupled with useability. It being popular and easy to use coupled with it's age allows this software to exist and be supported for a long time. Due to its age extra resources such as sprites, and scripting are widely available allowing for a variety of rpg styles. Just ask for the rights and availablity of usage of those extra resources. Some creators/coders allow their work for only non-commercial games others allow for commerical usage so long as they are properly attrbuted.
For me most of the things I disliked were the differences between this version, and the older versions of which I had extensively used. Like anything familar and then moving on is diffcult I honestly can't think of anything nesscarily bad about this version especially now when it has been out for so long. It improved upon the standards of the software which have been out for two and a half decades and became more useful by offering even more choice to the maker. If you can't code, well then you can still make a game... I think thats why I have always liked RPG Maker and the software in the series.If you are into RPG's and you wish to try and make one or make a game RPG Maker is a good place to start!If you want more reviews like this and longer or other topics related to gaming, then please Checkout
Was this review helpful?
2.9 hrs on record
I have always loved playing g ames but never thought of making one or two myself until I got this. RPG maker XP has all the tools you need to make your own awesome little rpg. There are two different versions of this software, this one, and Rpg vx ace which has more tools and is more advanced
but costs more so as long as you can deal with finishing a game in a longer amount of time but having the same quality this is right for you. I highly recommend it because of it's simplicity of how easy it is to use and get a hang of. 9/10
Was this review helpful?
372.5 hrs on record
A great engine, you can make this do anything you want and with a clever artist i would have no issues at all.
Was this review helpful?
0.3 hrs on record
Worth every penny!
Was this review helpful?
49.5 hrs on record
This is amazing software. The artwork is beautiful with that kind of pixilation that never gets old. You can make your own maps, along with music, sound effects, battles, events, you can even create your own characters. I highly recommend this. It makes it possible to create your own game without needing to deal with coding.9/10
Was this review helpful?
5.6 hrs on record
Good for starting out, But is very basic. 6/10
Was this review helpful?
4 people found this review funny
1.0 hrs on record
wait how do I even use this
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: RPG Maker XP
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 16 Sep, 2005
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &热门搜索:
您的位置: -&
已有207555次下载
Rpg Maker XP软件介绍
&&& &&&RPG Maker XP 是由日本 Enterbrain 公司开发的一款 RPG 游戏制作软件。它可以使一个不懂编程的人也能做出精美的 RPG 游戏来。新的 XP 版本中强化了画面的表现对素材已经没有限制了~完全真彩色的画面。另外加入了 RGSS 脚本系统……可以独立定义更改游戏的系统。
日起,铁路互联网售票电话订票的预售期将由目前的20天逐步延长至60天到节假日大家想到的不是如何去happy而是抢票吧,抢票浏览器、抢票软件多如牛毛,有些不但没有帮自已抢到票反而耽误了自已的时间,抢票软件哪个好呢?现在小编为大家展示2015最强的10款春节抢票软件~
4.1M / 简体 / 6.4
大规模视频直播软件
4.1M / 简体 / 6.4
大规模视频直播软件
4.1M / 简体 / 6.4
大规模视频直播软件
4.1M / 简体 / 6.4
大规模视频直播软件
4.1M / 简体 / 6.4
大规模视频直播软件
4.1M / 简体 / 6.4
大规模视频直播软件