Life in my new home.为题,以温暖为题写一篇作文不少于8句话3种句型

以In my classroom 为题,写一篇用 There be句型的作文(用上介词,方位词)我们班有8个窗户 一个大讲台 两个黑板 3张桌椅 在哪你们应该很清楚_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
以In my classroom 为题,写一篇用 There be句型的作文(用上介词,方位词)我们班有8个窗户 一个大讲台 两个黑板 3张桌椅 在哪你们应该很清楚
以In my classroom 为题,写一篇用 There be句型的作文(用上介词,方位词)我们班有8个窗户 一个大讲台 两个黑板 3张桌椅 在哪你们应该很清楚
my classroomMy classroom is nice and big .There are forty desks and chairs in the classroom.There are two black boards on the walls.And there are two pictures,too.My classroom has eleven lights and twelve fans.What colour are the fans They are blue.At the coner,there is a shelf ,many books are in the shelf.I like the books very much.This is my classroom ,it is very nice.I like my classroom very much .Do you have a nice classroom,too
这种作业也抄别人的,会害了你自已。
小学生要自己写噢
这个嘛,我建议你下载金山词霸不是毒霸啊。下后你在上边一句一句的查请以changes in my school life 为题,写一篇短文,介绍你的初中学习生活与以前相比有什么变化。_百度知道
请以changes in my school life 为题,写一篇短文,介绍你的初中学习生活与以前相比有什么变化。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
But. Also, it should be different than that I watched on TV show, Han, meimei. I thought there shouldnt have been any changes if I work more harder than anyone else. School was boring in my mind, As i always knew, everything had changed since I found i felt in love with musicChanges in my school lifeWhen I was a freshman in my middle school, I used to adapt in normal life as others. I spend ten hours on school stuffs every day but nothing special, I met someone I would miss forever-my music teacher
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请以An important person in My life为题写一篇作文.3请以An important person in My life为题写一篇作文.30词就行_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请以An important person in My life为题写一篇作文.3请以An important person in My life为题写一篇作文.30词就行
请以An important person in My life为题写一篇作文.3请以An important person in My life为题写一篇作文.30词就行
I deeply believe that everyone has their most important people in their lifetime.Undoubtedly,for me,that's my mother,the one gave me life and teaches me how to conduct myself.Since I came to the world,my mother has been showing her great love to me.When I was a baby,she patiently fed me with milk and washed nappies.And when I became older,she ferried me to and from school everyday and helped me check my homework.When I met failure in text,she would always encourage me instead of the punishment.Of course,sometimes,I might quarrel with my mother for her keeping on clacking,however,I would always feel regretful for what I said,and I would say sorry to her everytime.As time goes by,my mother is getting older and older,and it's time for me to take care of her as a reward.However,I am always a child and has never grown up in her mind.Therefore,I will always be her dearest little child,I love my mother.以music in my life 为题,写一篇作文 80字左右初二_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
以music in my life 为题,写一篇作文 80字左右初二
以music in my life 为题,写一篇作文 80字左右初二
Music in my lifeMusic is an important part in my life,I even can't live without music.Acturally,I like many kinds of music,I'd like to talk about my favorite music here.Well,I like Irish folk music best,New age is Irish style,and it's mixes some morden melody,it sounds very nice and pure,can bring you into the never land and dream land,just relax,and forget all the problems.I like Enya,she is a very famous New age singer,her song just like the voice of heaven,her song is as nice and beautiful as herself!I'm not keen on American pop songs,they are terrible for me!The melody is not soft and nice at all!So fast and strong beat,too exciting,and can't hear them clearly.I can't stand the strong beat,that nearly make me fainted!In a word,music has an very important place in my life.As for the importance of music to my life,I think you can guess,it just like meals and sleeping,I can't live without it.Does anyone want to take it away from me,I'm gonna fight him and never give up!以“My life in the future”为题,写一篇约70词的小短文_好搜问答
|注册&您有新任务,
以“My life in the future”为题,写一篇约70词的小短文
被浏览344次
采纳率:47%
My school life started when I was 3. At that time, I studied in nursery school. As a child, I felt happy every day.Then I went to the primary school. I spent six years learning lots of knowledge that I didn’t know before.
In summer 2003, I became a middle school student from a pupil. Now I study in No.7 Middle School and I’m in Class 5, Grade 3.There are 64 students in my class. I think all of them are my friends.
We have ten subjects to learn now. I like physics and biology best. But I know I should learn all the subjects well.There are about 170 teachers in our school , some of them are my good friends. Miss Zhang is our politics teacher. I regard her as my best friend and so does she. Because of her friendship, I feel very happy everyday.Our first class starts very early every day. So I have to get up before six o’clock every morning. The homework that teachers give us so much that I can’t go to bed until ten o’clock. I often feel very tired. But I know to study hard is the key to the success.
I will be 16 years old soon , I know I am not a child any more. I have a lot of challenges to face in the future. Study has no end, I like studying and I love my school. I will continue my school life and I will work harder and harder every day. 用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈分享到:
下面是答答童鞋给您的小建议,您看靠谱吗?初来乍到,弄错了您不要生气哦(*^__^*)答答小贴士
等您帮助的附近的朋友换一换
大家都在搜好搜APP下载好搜摸字APP 随时随地随心搜索 用好搜, 特顺手!
第9天生活就像海洋,只有意志坚强的人才能达到生命的彼岸。知道了

我要回帖

更多关于 以发现为题写一篇作文 的文章

随机推荐