用英语写10个提问职业的对划线句子提问;一问一答

以下是你的个人信息,请根据下列表格中的信息,用英语写一段话来介绍一下你自己吧,不少于10个句子_百度作业帮
以下是你的个人信息,请根据下列表格中的信息,用英语写一段话来介绍一下你自己吧,不少于10个句子
以下是你的个人信息,请根据下列表格中的信息,用英语写一段话来介绍一下你自己吧,不少于10个句子
付晨一生T囈
Hello everybody, I feel very glad to be here to introduce myself to all of you. My first name is Gina. And my last name is Brown.White and black are my favourite colors. I wears white jacker, which is warm and comfortable. I always have a black pen in my pencil case, so I can write with it at any time. If you want to contact me, please dial . I am outgoing and I really enjoy making friends. So, let's be friends together. That's all. Thank you!
扫描下载二维码用英语描写电脑优点(5个句子)和缺点(5个句子),一共10句话哦._百度知道
用英语描写电脑优点(5个句子)和缺点(5个句子),一共10句话哦.
优:1.A large mount of information you wanna can be found on the Internet by the computor.2.The computor can store the information you need to store.3.The computors nowdays are used in almost every espects in our life.4.The rapid speed of computors make us work more efficiently.5.The computors offered our a colorful, comfortable, convenient new life since it has been invented.缺:1.It is bounded by many mortal factors like electricity.2.It develops so quickly that many families can't afford it and following the current.3.It can easily destoried for low-computor-knowl俯禒碘溉鄢防碉狮冬饯edge people to keep it normal.4.It is said that many youths were effected to neglect their work and study.5.Actully, the high radiation can make the users unhealthy.
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
七年级《渔夫阅读》上的《心灵的刺痛》题目,你告诉我(帮我找一下),我就告诉你,因为篇英文作文我写过。不管就算~1,请用简洁的语句概括选文的主要内容。2,第2自俯禒碘溉鄢防碉狮冬饯然段中写“我”居住的环境,有什么作用?3,稀饭清的只有数得过的几粒米,“我”为什么觉得这“是我这一生之中吃的最丰盛的一顿早餐”?4,选文第11自然段,从记述顺序上看属于
.5,&想着想着,眼前仿佛有白云拂过,条荡我曾经卑微渺小的魂灵”请以第一人称描摹“我”的心理活动。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁There are basically two ways to get work done. One is to work individually. In this way, people can decide for themselves when to start work and how to do it. What’s more, they will be able to learn how to solve problems on their own.
&& People may also choose to work in a team, where they can learn from each other and help each other. Besides, they may work out better ways to get work done by discussion.
&& Personally, I prefer to work in a team, which offers me a chance to learn how to get along with others and to share my experiences with them
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
人们完成工作的方式通常有两种: 独立完成和合作完成。两种方式各有特点。请你以此为话题,按照以下要点写一篇英语短文:
1. 独立完成:自行安排、自己解决问题。
2. 合作完成:一起讨论、相互学习。
3. 我喜欢的方式和理由。
注意:词数120左右,文章的题目和开头已给出(不记入总词数)
Working Individually or Working in a Team
There are basically two ways to get work done.&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&& &&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________________________
来源:全国通用2010届高考各地模拟书面表达分类汇编(三)
题型:写作题
5(2010·宁夏盐池高三质量检测考试)人们完成工作的方式通常有两种:独立完成和合作完成。两种方式各有特点。请你以“Working Individually or Working in a Team”为题,按照以下要点写一篇英语短文:1. 独立完成:自行安排,独立思考,自己解决问题。2. 合作完成:一起讨论,相互学习,取长补短。3. 我喜欢的方式和理由。注意:词数100左右,文章的题目和开头已经给出(不计入总词数)Working Individually or Working in a TeamThere are basically two ways to get work done._________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:学年吉林省龙井市三中高二11月月考英语试卷
题型:写作题
写作(共10分)人们完成工作的方式通常有两种:独立完成与合作完成。两种方式各有特点。请你以“Working Individually or Working in a Team”为题,按照以下要点写一篇英语短文:1.独立完成:自行安排、自己解决问题2.合作完成:一起讨论、相互学习3.我喜欢的方式及理由注意:词数100~120,文章的题目和开头已给出(不计词数)。Working Individually or Working in a team There are basically two ways to get work done._______________________
来源:学年贵州省高三上学期期中考试英语试卷2(解析版)
题型:书面表达
人们完成工作的方式通常有两种:独立完成与合作完成。两种方式各有特点。请你以“working Individually or Working in a Team “为题,按照以下要点写一篇英语短文:
1.独立完成:自行安排、自己解决问题
2.合作完成:一起讨论、相互学习
3.我喜欢的方式及理由.
注意:词数120--150,文章的题目和开头已给出(不计词数)。
Working Individually or Working in a Team
There are basically two ways to get work
done.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
___________________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:2013届吉林省龙井市高二11月月考英语试题
题型:书面表达
&写作(共10分)
人们完成工作的方式通常有两种:独立完成与合作完成。两种方式各有特点。请你以“Working
Individually or Working in a Team”为题,按照以下要点写一篇英语短文:
1. 独立完成:自行安排、自己解决问题
2. 合作完成:一起讨论、相互学习
3. 我喜欢的方式及理由
&&&&& 注意:词数100~120,文章的题目和开头已给出(不计词数)。
Working Individually or Working in a team
& There are basically two ways to get
work done._______________________英语作文1.电脑在我们生活、学习、工作中越来越重要,在你的生活中它能帮助你做些什么?(写10个以上的句子)2.你知道多少中国历史古诗?请查阅资料,然后用英语写一个中国历史上的故事._百度作业帮
英语作文1.电脑在我们生活、学习、工作中越来越重要,在你的生活中它能帮助你做些什么?(写10个以上的句子)2.你知道多少中国历史古诗?请查阅资料,然后用英语写一个中国历史上的故事.
英语作文1.电脑在我们生活、学习、工作中越来越重要,在你的生活中它能帮助你做些什么?(写10个以上的句子)2.你知道多少中国历史古诗?请查阅资料,然后用英语写一个中国历史上的故事.不要太长.
初二的?1.surf the Internet2.comunicate with orthers3.watch
movies4.listen musics5.read books6.play games7:do jobs8:needed by factories9:do businesses10:buy thingsOne man who lives in Wei kingdom goes to Handan. He thought people in Handan have very elegent ways of walking. He tried hard to learn they way Handan people walked but he failed. He tried so hardly and forgot his original Weikingdom ways of walking, so he had to crawled back home
扫描下载二维码哪位英语专业的大神能帮我回答一下这些问题啊?非常感谢!(每个10句以上)_百度知道
哪位英语专业的大神能帮我回答一下这些问题啊?非常感谢!(每个10句以上)
o you have a lot of patience or a short fuse?7?3.Do you ever turn off your phone during the weekends.what did you do last weekend?10?8.Have you ever gone camping. What is your hobby?4.How is your schedule this semester?5.what is your dream job.Are you a bargain shopper or impulse buyer.Have you ever gone to a pop music concert?6.what festivals have you been to?2?9
因为毕竟答案一定要是你自己才知道呢,我可已帮你翻译成英文哦?你这个学期的安排是怎样的。你有很多的的耐心吗?还是你是脾气暴躁的?你去过流行音乐会吗?你的爱好是什么?你的梦想工作是什么?你在周末时会把手机关掉吗?你去过哪些节日(活动)?你去野营过吗?你上个星期做了什么?你属于讨价还价的还是冲动买客呢?你看完之后可以把中文的答案给我!!最后望采纳啦,谢谢我只能帮你翻译一下每句话的意思啦
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语专业的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 用which提问的句子 的文章

随机推荐