我问她:I remember thatbeen there done thatwas a match except mssw

1.Do you know where they lived at that time?-They lived in the house in front of ____ there was a big tree.A.who B.which C.that D.when2.We have two rooms ______,but I can't decide ______.A.to choose which one B. choose which oneC.to liv_百度作业帮
1.Do you know where they lived at that time?-They lived in the house in front of ____ there was a big tree.A.who B.which C.that D.when2.We have two rooms ______,but I can't decide ______.A.to choose which one B. choose which oneC.to liv
1.Do you know where they lived at that time?-They lived in the house in front of ____ there was a big tree.A.who B.which C.that D.when2.We have two rooms ______,but I can't decide ______.A.to choose which one B. choose which oneC.which one to choose D.which one3.This is the best film ____ I have seen.A.that B.who C.where D.which4.I don't know the students who _____ English well in our grade.A.study B.studies C.are studying D.studying5.-Do you think our football team will win the match?-Yes.We have better players.So I ____ them to win.第5题选项 A.hope B.ask C.help D.except
一楼有错B 定语从句 介词of 后加whichC live in the room,to choose which one是错误的A 最高级+thaiA 前面是复数wish吧
BCAAbelieve
C(做宾语的要不要都可以)AAA咋没选项?应该是wishISSUU - Forward Focus September 2014 by FiftyForward
Forward Focus September 2014

我要回帖

更多关于 remember that 的文章

随机推荐