最新上传的音乐最后在线:
级别:系统用户T币:718
您现在的位置:
& Bang Bang (Live)
※推荐感言※
歌名:Bang Bang (Live)歌手:张靓颖ps:拿歌曲链接地址的,下载的。点点你们的鼠标,推荐一下。谢谢!如果歌曲不能正常下载外链的,请在下面留言。
Bang Bang (Live)mp3歌曲链接地址_张靓颖
4FMusic 免费提供音乐:Bang Bang (Live) 歌曲链接地址MP3外链qq空间背景音乐
张靓颖的歌曲:Bang Bang (Live),由网友上传并分享提供音乐链接地址!
喜欢Bang Bang (Live),可以复制链接地址设为背景音乐,也可以下载mp3收藏!
欢迎分享歌曲的MP3链接地址给你的朋友,让他们免费获得空间背景音乐链接!
Bang Bang (Live)歌词 歌名:bangbang播出歌手:所属专辑:歌词编辑:歌词来源:QQ音乐双语MV隆重上线搜索“双语MV” 点击MV 即刻体验Bang Bang(live) - 张靓颖She got a body like an hourglassbut I can give it to you all the timeShe s like a model of Cadillacbut I can send you into overdrive(Stop and wait, wait for that, stophold up, swing your bat)See anybody could be good to youyou need a bad girl to blow your mindBang bang into the room(I know you want it)Bang bang all over you(I ll let you have it)Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)Wait a minute tell you (ah)Bang bang into the room(I know you want it)Bang bang all over you(I ll let you have it)Wait a minute let metake you there (ah)Wait a minuteAre you ready&#;She might ve let you hold her hand in school,but I mma show you how to graduateNo, I don t need to hear you talk the talk,just come and show mewhat your momma gaveYou got a very big shhhhhLove but don t say a thingSee anybody could be bad to you,you need a
good girl to blow your mindBang bang into the room(I know you want it)Bang bang all over you(I ll let you have it)Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)Wait a minute tell you (ah)Bang bang there goes your heart(I know you want it)Back, back seat of my car(I ll let you have it)Wait a minute let metake you there (ah)Wait a minute tell you (ah)It s Myx MoscatoIt s frizz in a bottleIt s Nicki full throttleIt s oh, ohSwimming in the grottoWe winning in the lottoWe dipping in the pot of blue foamKitten so goodIt s dripping on woodGet a ride in the engine that couldGo, Batman robbin
itBang, bang, cockin
itQueen Nicki dominant, prominentAri If they test me they sorryRide us up like a HarleyThen pull off in this FerrariIf he hanging we bangingPhone ranging, he slangingIt ain t karaoke night but get the miccause I m singingB to the A to the N to the G to the uhB to the A to the N to the G See anybody could be good to you,you need a bad girl to blow your mindBang bang into the room(I know you want it)Bang bang all over you(I ll let you have it)Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)Wait a minute tell you (ah)Bang bang there goes your heart(I know you want it)Back, back seat of my car(I ll let you have it)Wait a minute let metake you there (ah)Wait a minute tell you (ah)Bang bang into the room(I know you want it)Bang bang all over you(I ll let you have it)Bang, bang, bang, bang,bang, bang,Bang, bang, bang, bang,bang, bang, bangBang bang there goes your heart(I know you want it)Back, back seat of my car(I ll let you have it)Wait a minute let metake you there (ah)Wait a minute tell you (ah)
Advertise here
大家还在听l求QQ空间可用的 陈妍希的《sorry》歌曲链接
l求QQ空间可用的 陈妍希的《sorry》歌曲链接
不区分大小写匿名
您好,朋友“陈妍希——sorry”QQ空间链接:请用鼠标光标把上面的链接拉成蓝色,然后右击选择“复制”,不要选择“复制快捷方式”地址空间测试过可以听的,如对您有帮助,还望采纳,谢谢!&&&
俗话说:授人鱼不如授人渔~这是制作外链接的网站,自己去看/up/p
相关知识等待您来回答
QQ空间领域专家o 若需要下载《bigbang-谎言 - 谎言.mp3》
o 网所推荐的DJ与音乐分享均由网友上传并提供试听与下载,其所有版权为DJ及所属公司拥有!请记住本站
方便下次听
把本站分享给你的朋友,就是对本站最大的支持,不管是男是女都可以^_^!
音乐外链:(可用于音乐下载,QQ空间背景音乐等等)
注意设置qq空间背景音乐时,地址保存后,需要关闭浏览器重新打开就可正常播放音乐了,不要管连率,本站的连通率99.99%
/up/mp3/96D0B7F40E7E9EC.mp3
1.钢琴曲 - Sorry, I Love You外链到QQ空间背景音乐歌曲链接
2.钢琴曲 - Sorry, I Love You歌曲链接mp3下载和在线试听顺畅播放
3.钢琴曲 - Sorry, I Love You这首歌曲链接由网友上传提供分享
4.钢琴曲 - Sorry, I Love You推荐给你朋友,有你们的支持我们会更加强大
上传者IP:未能获取到上传者真实IP 上传时间: 8:27:09
音乐名称:
音乐大小:4.84MB
外链次数:16
外链地址:/up/mp3/96D0B7F40E7E9EC.mp3
《》在线视听
钢琴曲 - Sorry, I Love You.mp3是里的一首。如果觉得歌曲好听,就将要听舞曲网告诉你的朋友,尽在要听dj网()要听舞曲网因你们而精彩。copyright &
all rights reserved .

我要回帖

更多关于 mp3空间背景音乐链接 的文章

随机推荐