浅谈机器翻译的优缺点|人​工​翻​译​比​机​器​翻​译
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:117.56KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢麻烦大家帮我翻译,客户回复了!不要机器或者软件翻译的,要英语人工高手,谢了_百度知道
麻烦大家帮我翻译,客户回复了!不要机器或者软件翻译的,要英语人工高手,谢了
你能具体告诉我你需要的颜色及效果吗,因为你的门票上有点发黄的,这会影响你的原效果,不清楚这上面的意思你是中国人吗.确认是这样的意思吗?请问你是否要外观为透明的或者浅黄色的?能否说中文,然后之前寄给你的绿色你不需要,你刚才发过来的英文我无法明白呀
现在我的财富值没有了,明天一定加倍返还
提问者采纳
t know the meaning of it, it will affect your original effectAre you Chinese?望采纳, and then sent to you before the green you don&#39, can you tell me your specific need color and effect?Excuse me, do you want to look for transparent or light yellow. Confirm that, because your tickets on a little yellow? Can speak Chinese, you just send in the English I can&#39, don&#39
提问者评价
万分感谢,明天给你加倍财富值,请加我谓好友吧
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译今天我要向大家介绍下我的设计作业.关于咖啡店的vi设计.咖啡店名叫plant coffee我的设计思路是这样的:首先,一想到咖啡不禁让人想到“绿色和健康”.所以我将出发点锁定为“绿色、健康”,以此来构词我_百度作业帮
英语翻译今天我要向大家介绍下我的设计作业.关于咖啡店的vi设计.咖啡店名叫plant coffee我的设计思路是这样的:首先,一想到咖啡不禁让人想到“绿色和健康”.所以我将出发点锁定为“绿色、健康”,以此来构词我的咖啡vi.“plant coffee”在制作草图阶段,我想将咖啡杯,植物,树叶等联系起来,把咖啡杯和树叶结合,运用咖啡杯的外形加上咖啡的标准色,这就是最后效果,外形也是plant coffee 首字母“P”的形状字体是我自己设计的,主要是为了符合logo的形式感外形 追求简洁大方.让人在咖啡店喝出情调喝出健康.这是我设计的名片,我想延续我极简的风格.将咖啡的元素融入名片、同时加上我设计的logo.让人一目了然.咖啡类的产品容易做的太规矩太死板.我考虑之后设计的名片加入手绘的形式.让严谨中多了一份俏皮.但实用性同样存在.以上我设计的咖啡店信封,利用标准色为辅.Logo连续图形作为邮编边框设计.有趣味又简洁.这是员工工作证.员工出入证件.同样是低调、大气的设计手法.Logo做大化让人一眼就表明身份.这是胸牌.背面还做了别针设计.可以别在衣服上.既方便又实用.菜单的 设计是利用了logo的外形,一个字母“P”.不仅起到了宣传效果.同时给人亲切感和趣味性.菜单的一边又可有握在手中翻阅.这是咖啡杯的设计.延续一贯的简洁风.
Everybody is good,today I want to introduce you to my design work.The coffee shop in VI design.Coffee shop called plant coffee my design idea is this:first of all,the thought of coffee people can not help but think of " green and healthy ".So I will be the starting point for locking the " green,health ",in order to word my coffee VI." Plant Coffee " in making sketches,I think the coffee cup,plants,leaves together,into a coffee cup and leaves with,use coffee cup shape coffee standard color,this is the final appearance and effect,plant coffee first letter " P " shape characters are of my own design,mainly in order to comply with the logo form,shape the pursuit of simple and generous.Let the people in the cafe to drink out of exotic health drink.This is my business card,I want to extend my minimalist style.Coffee elements into the card,and I design logo.To stick out a mile.Coffee products easy to do so rules are too rigid.I think business card design to join hand painted in the form of.Let the rigour of a more playful.But the utility also exists.I design coffee shop envelope,using standard color supplement.Logo continuous graphic as postcode frame design.Interesting and concise.This is a work permit.Employee access to documents.The same is low-key,the atmosphere of the design approach.Logo bigger changes it makes one ID.This is the breastplate.The back also do pin design.Can not be on the dress.A convenient and practical.Menu design is the use of logo shape,a letter "P ".Not only played the propaganda effect.At the same time,give a person the intimacy and fun.Menu side and can be in the hands of the hands through.This is the coffee cup design.Continuation of consistent simple wind.Thankyou!
您可能关注的推广英语翻译我迷迷糊糊的记得有一对特别短的单词说优缺点的 好像每个单词就三个字母好像是con and什么玩?_百度作业帮
英语翻译我迷迷糊糊的记得有一对特别短的单词说优缺点的 好像每个单词就三个字母好像是con and什么玩?
Pros and Cons ,优点和缺点.应该是这个吧,短的,不然就是advantage了.亲,/
disadvatage
advantages and disadvantages.
优点:strength,trait缺点:weakness英语翻译[摘要] 本次设计的是一种温控自动风扇系统,是为了让风扇这普通的电器更加的智能化,同时整个系统具有灵敏的温度检测和显示功能,它是以STC89C52RC单片机作为一个控制核心,通过温度传感器DS18B20对外部环_百度作业帮
英语翻译[摘要] 本次设计的是一种温控自动风扇系统,是为了让风扇这普通的电器更加的智能化,同时整个系统具有灵敏的温度检测和显示功能,它是以STC89C52RC单片机作为一个控制核心,通过温度传感器DS18B20对外部环境温度进行数据采集,然后通过单片机将分析和处理后的数据送入到lcd液晶显示器,经过液晶显示器显示出温度和驱动电路来驱动风扇的运转,同时也能够设定温度的上下限值,能使风扇的转速随外部环境温度的变化而自动调节转速,实现“温度高,风力大,温度低,风力弱”的特点,该系统性能稳定,控制准确.[关键词] 单片机;温度传感器;风扇
我一向很偷懒,先自动翻译,然后在修改,我觉得这是英语水平有限的情况下,一种比较好的方法,建议你学会使用在线翻译工具,其实有技巧的,自己琢磨,最重要的是要考虑英语与汉语表达方式的不同,特别是一些修饰语和从句的使用.[Abstract] The design is a kind of Automatic Temperature Control System for electric fan ,is to make the common electric fan more intelligentized .At the same time,the whole system has a sensitive temperature detection and display function .It uses STC89C52RC single-chip microcomputer as the control core,uses the temperature sensor DS18B20 to acquisition external environment temperature data,and then the microcontroller will transmit the data which was analysised and treatmented into the LCD display,and the LCD display will shows out the temperature and the drive circuit to drive the fan operation.It also can set temperature limits,and can make the fan‘s speed change with the external temperature environment by automatic adjustment.It is to achieve the gole:"high temperature,strong wind; low temperature,wind weak" .The system has stable performance,and will be controled accuracy.[key words] single- T electric fan翻译的不怎么样,主要是不太理解,你写的东西有点专业
This design is a kind of the temperature control system, automatic fan is to make the common electric fan of intelligent and, at the same time, the more sensitive temperature testing system and displa...
看下上面有没有可以帮助你的
呵呵,我支持牧野生翻译的,还不错,

我要回帖

更多关于 人工学园2性格翻译 的文章

随机推荐