fp16 for opera and chromium-flash player ppapii是什么版本

Performance Tests for Opera 9.5
Performance Tests for Opera 9.5
Table of Contents
The new version of Opera (9.5x, codename: Kestrel) has been released, and one of the stated aims is to improve performance across the board. This has resulted in a new ECMAScript engine and substantial revisions to overall page rendering compared to the previous version (9.x, codename: Merlin). So, using the good old , we can quantify how Opera's performance has changed. First off, it is important to understand that a browser is composed of many subsystems, each of which will affect overall performance. So a browser could be screaming fast except for the display of centred transparent PNG images, and it might just so happen that is what is used on your favourite site! Though it is impossible to cover all aspects of "performance", we can ask for a cross-sample of rendering subsystems, how fast they can perform. I've chosen to focus on
manipulation, as these have become increasingly important as applications are made from what were once web pages& I've also done three "real world" page loading tests.
I will update these tests as new builds of kestrel get released that have significant changes, I believe that are several more changes to come. My focus is on Kestrel so I may not always include results from every other browser & for example sometimes IE7 was so slow I simply didn't wait for it to complete, and I added Firefox 2 only after Firefox 3 as I'm more interested in the next-generation of rendering engines.
Is it Really Different?
One thing that always bothers me on almost all benchmarks I've seen published online is the total lack of error information given! If I measure Object-A five times I might get: 1.8, 6.5, 3.4, 11.5, 6.1, which has an average of 5.84. But the value is not reliably 5.84, so if I measure Object B and get 6.48, although it is higher than the average for Object A, the variability means I cannot say it is really 'different'. For all the graphs you see here, I've calculated the 99.9% , so I can give you a better idea of the variability of the sample presented. Here is an example, note the brown boxes at the end is the positive confidence interval, the negative confidence interval is behind the main bar. What the confidence interval tells you is that, after repeated testing, 99.9% of values are expected to fall within that box for the sample used. Here for example, someone could claim that Object A at 5.4 was smaller than Object B at 6.1, however looking at the confidence intervals makes it harder to be certain it really is different:
Without giving such limits, any supposed difference, be it for Car speeds, number of Crêpes consumed per hour, or how fast a browser renders something, should be taken with large pinches of Sea Salt. The confidence intervals give you an indicator of how much to trust the value differences for the samples presented here, no more and no less. No p-values are given.
Javascript-based Raytracer
The first test is both mathematically intensive and stresses the DOM, as each pixel is rendered as a separate DIV. There are two setting, "basic" and "full", which use 3 pixel and 1 pixel DIVs respectively. First the results from the basic pass:
When run on full, some 59,000 DIVs are dynamically created, substantially testing the DOM. Internet Explorer 7 fails to render all pixel and though Opera Merlin renders quickly, it becomes highly unstable. Firefox 2 took longer than 700 seconds so I don't plot it. Therefore we only are left with Safari 3, Opera Kestrel and Firefox 3:
Finally, when trying to render the full test, I was curious to see what the memory consumption was after the DIVs had been created. It seems Kestrel is the most memory efficient with such a large DOM:
Mesh transform
This is taken from the Webkit Wiki, and is a pure ECMAScript computation:
This is another test which pushes both the ECMAScript engine and
it calculates a 3D box which is rotated in real-time. There are two setting, I show the results for large here, giving the averaged time per loop (thus the elapsed time differences will be larger). Also plotted are the results from OS X Opera Merlin and Opera Kestrel. Mac users have noted that Mac Opera feels slower than the equivalent Windows build. This test shows that this is indeed true for Mac M but note that with Kestrel the platform difference is much smaller.
Celtic Kane Mixed JS Test
Warning: I have been told that there are several bugs in Celtic Kane's tests, so take them with a pinch of salt & they are measuring something but not necessarily always accurately. I had already fixed the layer movement test, but the other tests are the same as the original.
Core DOM Performance
Taken from Ian Hickson's , this tests a set of core DOM manipulations:
DOM Animation Tests
Also taken from Ian Hickson's . The one using tables, one using canvas, and two using DIVs indexed in different ways. The test involves real-time rendering of a series of images to construct an animation. Because this is not using any actual images, it constructs the image from pixel data (stored in a javascript array) and uses DHTML to dynamically perform the animation. This is very intensive for the display and DOM, the results are the maximum numbers of frames per second (FPS) that it was possible to render. For simplicity, I don't show error information, but note that Opera Kestrel's 99.9% confidence intervals were &0.19, &1.4, &0.12 & &0.25 respectively:
Internet explorer 7 fails the first two, and performs terribly for the second two. For DIV 1, it takes ages of 100% CPU before the test starts, then renders normally - I included the freeze time into the results as that is fairest.
It is also instructive to look at the CPU used during these tests, I'll choose DIV 2 as it uses standard DOM methods for indexing the DIVs (time measured using CPU Time in Process Explorer from Sysinternals):
Try the tests: , ,
Page Loading Speed
It is all very well having a rendering core that handles stress tests with ease, but the question is, how does it perform on real pages? The answer to that is complicated. First of all, the internet often provides sub when a page is read it may go faster or slower depending on things far away from your computer. Secondly, advertising servers can provide very different content on each load, making comparisons impossible. For these reasons, if we are interested in rendering speed, we have to exclude these confounding effects. This is done by using a local server (close to the test machine on the same local network). Real pages from the internet were saved with all images / CSS / Javascript, and any calls to external servers were removed. One can then test the rendering performance against a stable background, I used a framed harness to automate this, using the onLoad time. I've done this for a , the , and the . I cannot share these benchmarks as I have done for the others as I assume it would violate their copyright.
What About Safari?
Safari is missing in the charts above because it returns its onLoad . Therefore one cannot compare its performance directly as page load tests depend on onLoad. Safari does have a page load timer in its debug menu on OS X, so I can tell you that gives 495ms for Digg, 298ms for New York times and 201ms for BBC News. But it does not give the standard deviation to know what the error rates are. It certainly looks as fast as Opera Kestrel though.
Conclusions
Across the board, Opera Kestrel is already significantly faster than Opera Merlin, and generally out-performs all other browsers tested. Some results, like the full javascript raytracer show that under heavy loads, Opera Kestrel is much more stable and memory efficient. This is important, because Opera uses the same core for all devices, from mobile phones to games consoles to desktop computers. Having a highly efficient core makes for much lower resource consumption and better scaling across devices. Opera Kestrel appears to have set new benchmarks for performance in rendering speed.For Mac users, there is also encouraging signs that Opera Kestrel on the Mac is close to parity (and even faster in some cases) to the Windows version.
A note on Firefox&
The current Firefox 3 test build is currently performing pretty slowly on the page load tests. The mozilla engineers have done major work on display, switching over to Cairo and changing the reflow heuristics substantially. I expected most of that work to have already stabilised (as those chages occured some time ago), but lets hope Firefox 3 will improve performance once they get to beta. It appears that Firefox 3 also fires onLoad later to Firefox 2, fixing the bug Firefox 2 had when it fired before CSS inline resources had come in.
Testing System&
All tests were performed on a 2Ghz Macbook with 2GB RAM. XP SP2 was fully patched and run natively. OS X was 10.4.10 and fully updated. Memory and CPU consumption was measured using Process Explorer (Win), or Activity Monitor (OS X).
Tests were run 7-10 times (running benchmarks once is meaningless, ideally tests should be run several hundred times, but that it practically impossible) interleaved when possible from the cache after the first run was discarded. Confidence limits assumed normal sample distributions (I did bootstrap some samples for comparison, which is non-parametric). Safari 3 was the latest beta 3.0.2. Firefox 3 was the latest alpha 7; Firefox 2 was 2.0.0.6. IE 7 was fully patched. Opera Merlin was the current public release version, 9.23.Opera Mini web browser on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Opera Mini web browser by Opera Software ASA, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Opera Mini web browser
By Opera Software ASA
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Download Opera Mini and get going with one of the fastest web browsers on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Introducing Opera Mini’s video boost feature. It crunches down the size of the videos before they arrive on your device. Combined with up to 90% data savings on ordinary web pages, this means time saved waiting on cool stuff, and money saved on your data bill.You bought an Apple device for fancy graphics and high-power video. But, your data plan didn't suddenly get bigger and your network didn't magically get faster just because you bought a nice piece of tech.Opera Mini crunches down the size of the websites you visit. It compresses images, video and text, making sites lighter. So, stop caring about roaming fees. Quit being frustrated with slow-loading pages. We want to be sure that you connect to the web instantly and access sites super-fast without paying any extra coin.More than 250 million people depend on Opera Mini to free them from lagging and stalling so they can fly through their web favorites on congested and sluggish networks.Install it. Try it. Fall in love with it. It's free.Get going. Opera Mini is fast, secure and easy to use.Get up to 90% data savings. Opera Mini's data-savings modes are perfect for getting fast-loading pages on slow connections. Take Opera Mini with you when you travel and save money by using less mobile data.Enjoy more video. Watch videos when you want on your mobile device without depleting your data plan. Turn on video boost in the data-savings menu to prevent buffering and stalling.View your favorites with one tap. Stay up to date with the content that matters most to you right on the browser's start page with Speed Dial. Add pages by tapping the + icon.Explore new things. Find the best, new articles from your fields of interest with the Discover feature. You'll never be bored again.Look your best. Opera Mini has a completely new look and you can choose between different themes.Never lose your place. Multi-task and flip between pages with the tab gallery. Find, open and close tabs with a flick of your thumb.Don't worry, your secrets are safe. Keep your history and passwords out of sight with private tabs. They remove any trace of the websites you visit.Make QR codes useful again. QR codes finally make sense when they can be read inside the browser. Ditch your QR- it probably doesn't handle videos or music anyway.Opera Mini makes sure you stay connected, gets you the fastest content, and can help save you some cash. We're working hard to bring you the best web experience on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch – no matter where you go.Try Opera Mini for free today.
What's New in Version 9.2.0
The short version: Crushed a few bugs and introduced three new features.New features:- Open new tabs easily by dragging the tabs button upwards- Search more simply now that Opera Mini keeps your search term in the address and search bar - Recommend Opera Mini to your friends from the settings menuFixes:- Smoother page scrolling- Stability and performance improvementsIf you like the app, take a moment to rate it or write a review. We appreciate your feedback! If you are having trouble using Opera Mini, check out our FAQ /help/mini/faq/ios/, or ask for help from our wonderful community of users at /.
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Opera is an easy choice for me
Opera Mini has been my browser for some time. On my iPhone 4 with iOS6 Opera was a no brainer as a light weight browser, I enjoyed it's tab system and speed. When I upgraded to an iPhone 6 with iOS8 I expected that Chrome/Safari/Mercury or an alternate browser would take it's place. This hasn't happened. Opera is still my go to for 90% of my browsing which takes place on reddit and various text heavy sites and forums. My only complaint is that the app seems to crash on &heavy& pages such as news sites/editorials. In those cases I will have to manually close the app and open the link in another browser. Although it would be nice if this could be fixed, for light text pages and reading, Opera Mini has yet to be beat. It WOULD be nice to have stability issues on certain types of pages fixed though, absolutely. For some people I could see this browser being unusable... but if you're mostly visiting forums and the like, this is a great and fast browser. Cheers Opera team.
My new favorite browser
After using this browser for a while now, Opera Mini has become the only browser I use. Saving webpages off-line ACTUALLY works, which is more than I can say for Safari. And Chrome doesn't even offer that feature. The data saving features are also certainly appreciated. And yet the user interface is very similar to that of Safari, so it's easy to understand
Less stable than previous version
Opera automatically refreshes itself a few minutes after inactivity, resulting in the closure of all of my tabs, which is extremely annoying. Chrome and Safari actually keep your tabs open if you close or leave the app.Also, this version now locks up somewhat often, sometimes to the point where I can't even leave the app. Crashes also occur somewhat often, especially on iOS 8.1.3 devices. Speaking of the next update, please add a feature in which users can select or change their default search engine. Even Safari has this feature! If these issues are fixed and the requested feature is added, I may change my rating!
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 9.2.0Size: 18.8 MBLanguages: English, Arabic, Bokm?l, Norwegian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, En, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hu, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Ko, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, VietnameseSeller: Opera Software ASAFrequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive ThemesUnrestricted Web AccessCompatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&27 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&82767 Ratings
More by Opera Software ASA
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.Opera 11.50 for UNIX changelog
Release notes
Release date: June 28, 2011
Opera 11.50 is a recommended upgrade offering new and improved features, plus security and stability enhancements. For your
reference, please see the previous Opera 11.50 beta changelog on the .
New and improved features
Opera 11.50 uses "Swordfish" as its code name.
Improved user interface
Opera developers continue to make Opera light, bright, and as user-friendly as possible without sacrificing power or flexibility.
Some changes are highly visible, such as those to the address and status bars. Also, you will find that much of the skin
has been reworked, including a brand new icon set. Some highlights are:
Brand new toolbar icon set
Brighter, softer colors for backgrounds and borders
Padding and alignment improvements
Updated status bar design and content
Removed button borders in the address bar
The Home and Fast Forward buttons are now optional
New "tab fold" attention state: no more blue blob
Opera extensions
Opera extensions can now share cookies with the browser. You will not have to log in separately from an extension.
Opera Link: Password synchronization
The most requested feature for Opera Link is password synchronization.
You can enable it when you set up link for the first time or in the Synchronization Options dialog.
Opera Mail
Improved the Gmail IMAP support that was added in Opera 11.10.
Added support for setting designated "Trash" and "Spam" folders for IMAP servers that do not support the X-LIST or Special-Use
IMAP extensions.
Added a "Match messages in" setting that can be set on any label with filter rules.
For further details, please see Rijk van Geijtenbeek's article in the .
Opera Next
Opera Next is a stand-alone installation of the Opera desktop browser intended for testing the development of new features,
technologies, and improvements.
It is automatically updated to include the latest changes as they become available.
Important note: Pre-release builds may be unstable and include known issues, such as crashes or data loss situations.
Opera Presto 2.9 rendering engine
Opera 11.50 uses the new Opera Presto 2.9 rendering engine (Presto/2.9.168).
Speed Dial extensions
Speed Dial extensions are like small web pages embedded in your Speed Dial powered by Opera's extension framework.
They allow developers to make live previews of web pages or other nice decorations for your Speed Dial.
The Add Speed Dial dialog now promotes Speed Dial extensions, and the way Speed Dial extensions are shown in the extensions
manager has been improved.
You can also install the same Speed Dial extension more than once.
Speed Dial tab activation improvements
When Speed Dial is the active tab, other tabs are not activated on mousedown.
This allows you to drag open tabs into Speed Dial.
Hovering a Speed Dial tab while dragging something will also activate it.
Web specifications support
For further detailed information, please see:
Improved deep nesting of the quotes property.
Support is added to provide the original source line for CSS rules, benefiting future versions of Opera Dragonfly.
Improved CSS parsing performance is up to 10-15% faster due to CSS tokenizing optimizations.
DOM event handling
Updated the list of DOM events visible on window, document and element objects.
Events supported by Opera and part of the Window interface of the HTML standard are now exposed on the
window object.
Events supported by Opera and part of the HTMLDocument interface are now exposed on the HTML document
onstorage has been removed.
Events supported by Opera and part of the HTMLElement interface are exposed on all elements, unless the events
are form specific, in which case they remain visible only on form elements.
HTML5 dataset attribute
Added support for the dataset attribute on elements which exposes data-* attributes on an element.
HTML5 &input& indeterminate attribute
Added support for the &input& element indeterminate attribute for checkboxes. This is
used to change the appearance of checkbox controls.
HTML5 Session history and navigation
Added support for the history interface.
HTML5 and SVG classList attribute
Enabled the classList attribute for HTML and SVG elements.
HTML5 &time& element
Implemented the HTML5 &time& element.
Opera Widgets specification
Default widget size has been overridden from 100x100 to 300x300.
Selectors API
Implemented Element.oMatchesSelector.
Prefixed implementation of the Element interface .matchesSelector method with "o".
Note: The refNodes parameter is not supported.
Server-Sent Events enabled for Web Workers
Enabled the EventSource interface for Web Workers
Changes since Opera 11.50 beta
User interface
Improvements
Improved layout handling for Speed Dial
Removed empty Speed Dial suggestions buttons
Added indeterminate state to checkbox native skins
Translation improvements
Added the preferences option: opera:config#UserPrefs|ShowDropdownButtonInAddressfield
POST request in search engines not working
Crash when printing certain pages
Crash when saving images
When navigating back to the parent in Menu bar dropdowns, focus jumps back to previous top menu entry
WebP images having an "Unknown" type
Crashlogging failure in recent Ubuntus
Push buttons in HTTP auth dialog being clipped at the bottom for GTK toolkit
Crash when adding a speed dial with known URL or dismissing dialog with the Escape key
Extension installation being blocked after trying to install suggested extension with invalid link
Missing pointers for left/right arrows in Speed Dial thumbnail dialogs
Plus button not always appearing when adding a new Speed Dial
Input context being broken with Speed Dial extension preferences dialog open
Crash after closing browser with opened Speed Dial edit dialog having something typed in address field
Extension preferences overlay dialog not being dismissed after pressing Escape
Do not append Speed Dial title to extension in manager if they are same
Invalid extension warning being displayed after trying to install extension suggestion without network connection
Opera Dragonfly "Inspect Element" feature not working
Yandex Calendar not working
Tab Bar failing to correctly redraw after returning from hibernation
Crash when using the tab cycler to move between tabs while a modal dialog is open
Alt + Up and Alt + Down not scrolling messages anymore
Context menu search using keyboard modifiers not opening in private tabs
Suppress External Embeds config setting not working
Dragging a sessions file to an Opera window not opening the session
Trashed favorites still showing up in the Panel toolbar
Shut down issue casued by message flooding from Flash plug-in
Crash on closing browser with a notification window open
All speed dials except newly added Opera Link speed dials disappear when startup dialog is shown
Tab activation oc cannot drag tabs to Speed Dial
Sync sending two requests (a correct and an empty one)
Opening a panel in one window opens it in others as well
Switching between the Speed Dial website and extension suggestions stops loading previews
Crash when installing a Speed Dial extension
Speed Dial extensions installed through the add dialog have url set to http://&title&
Crash when trying to open Speed Dial extension preferences when search field is focused
Ghost Speed Dial extensions being created after loading previews through the Add Speed Dial dialog
Cannot add a new speed dial if the + button is hidden
Crash that is related to search
Opera failing to start when search.ini points to invalid default search engines
Add and edit dialogs being incorrectly positioned when a search filed in Speed Dial is focused
Crash when installing a Speed Dial extension from
while extension preview is loaded in Speed Dial
Middle clicking results in opening the Speed Dial and a tab in the background with the primary buffer as the URL
Crash when cycling tabs
New bookmark being added as first item of a folder instead of last
The scroll container not being disabled in the Ad Speed Dial dialog
Keyboard modifier is missing to save images on click
Opera not exiting if closed while the Speed Dial extension prefs dialog is open
Simplified Chinese being incorrectly detected as Korean
Download notification with dual monitors following the mouse cursor, not the Opera window
All plug-ins failing if Opera runs on a non-default screen
After system restart/user logoff/login, browser behaving as if it crashed
Speed Dial extensions installed in unsupported versions causing problems on upgrade
GMail being zoomed and cut when changing tabs
Crash when exiting Opera while syncing for the first time
Custom reload not working if Speed Dial is not opened
Moved Speed Dials should be inserted rather than being swapped
When adding a speed dial, a URL is sent as title
No animation occurring when removing speed dials
Ctrl + # keyboard shortcut for Speed Dial being shifted with custom keyboard setups
Ctrl + Enter to log in not working
Wrong active tab occurring in a stack after adding a tab to an expanded stack
Keyboard down arrow causing Notes to appear to the left below the input box
Web Storage crash when opening a page with an extension installed
Crash occurring at progorod.ru
Crash when reloading a page in Opera Dragonfly
"Delete private data" removing Wand passwords
viewmode:minimized speed dials sometimes reloading twice when opening a new tab
Display and scripting
Improvements
Improved pop-up blocker (now blocks more pop-ups)
Implemented HTMLInputElement.indeterminate, and checkbox indeterminate state
Made parseInt significantly faster
Improved W3C Geolocation test suite conformance
Enable EventSource interface in Web Workers
Improved handling of Link entries with invalid dates
Reduced memory use in representation of compiled ECMAScript code
Allowed extensions and browser to share cookies
Optimizations to CSS tokenizing (CSS parsing performance up to 10-15% faster)
Improved the dialog tabs in KDE
File continues downloading after tab is closed
100% width/height not resolving to a parent's dimensions if the parent is sized with top/right/bottom/left
Fixes Yandex Maps, QQ Mail, Flickr photo streams, and others
Negative margin, hidden overflow, and absolute positioning hiding content
Broken radial gradients
Cached HEAD requests (XMLHttpRequest) affecting normal GET requests
Asterisks (*) mistakenly being escaped in form data
Parsing of SVG &paint& failing in CSS for anything that has more than one value
location.href="" not reloading the page
Incorrect evaluation of RegExp: "aaa".match(/(a*){2}/)
Uncaught DOMException does not show message in console, only [object DOMException]
Variable becoming undefined within a loop after assignment
When a separator is "this", Array.prototype.join() not working properly
Array.prototype.join() not complying with ES3/ES5 specification
Array.prototype.join() crashing on non-array objects with initial holes
Document created by createHTMLDocument not having a DOCTYPE
RegExp.prototype.exec deviating from the specification
SVGElement constructors and prototypes not being exposed to scripts
input type=email incorrectly rejecting IDNs (non-ASCII domains)
Crash when using SVG to draw a large number of characters on a path
Float in multicol preventing a break
High memory usage being caused by browser.js
Crash occurring when a direct child of the HTML element is being deleted with the Document Edit functionality
Constants not being exposed on EventSource interface object
Freeze occurring
Sync not writing the disk queue on first start when using sync
High memory usage occurring at test262.ecmascript.org
Calculation of table-caption inside a CSS table element
.text property not being available in svg:script during the BeforeScript event
Freeze occurring in designMode when two body elements which are both part of a selection are
replaced with new text
Form submit and reset field values not being able to be updated through JavaScript
Crash related to text node selection and closed/removed pop-up windows or iframes
The willValidate property returning false when it should return true
history.pushState and replaceState not setting the referrer correctly for subsequent requests
Crash occurring when AUDIO/VIDEO element is moved between windows with a script
Gradients with more than 32768 stops causing a crash when applied (canvas, SVG, CSS)
Crash occurring with SVG animation
Save image option not being available in the context menu
Form layout crash
Web Worker crash
SVG BiDi crashing/freezing
contentEditable crash when typing
Incorrect text alignment (baseline) of text occurring in canvas element
Print previewing of a large table freezes browser
Crash when replacing singleton prototype with another prototype singleton
Incorrect duplication of content occurring with multi-column container with column-fill:balance and block-level
Custom web fonts prohibiting onload event firing
Crash when loading page with a select box with many OPTIONs
Selected (or active) push buttons not looking native under the GTK toolkit
Font initialization slowing down Opera's startup
Accessing items in localStorage lowers the security status of secure sites to insecure
SunSpider stopping halfway with JS error about inline script generation limit
Link adding whitespace as a suffix and prefix for occurences of & in passwords
Crash occurring when setting iframe src on load from within injected script
Extension related crash on exit
Object load not being fired for CSS or JavaScript files
Overflow container inside a table introducing unwanted scrollbars
Gmail video chat not showing a picture
Crash related to Password manager
Angry Birds web game sometimes not loading on reload
Crash when selecting the back option after logging out of Facebook with the "Facebook Chat message count" extension
Impossible to spatially navigate to and through the entire block of news on BBC due to nested blocks with non-visible
XML parsing failed error occurring when opening local MHTML files
opera --full-version activating the startup notification protocol
Restarting Opera to get new window in SDI mode does not work on UNIX
Selected (or active) dropdown buttons not being skinned properly under GTK
DOM crash occurring
Media query for device-height not working
Change event not firing when clicking a label associated with a checkbox
Mail, news, chat
The mail To/CC/BCC completion drop downs being black on UNIX
Updated mailproviders.xml to support the new My Opera Mail service
Menu & Mail & Read Mail failing to show mail
Saved sessions containing a Mail tab not loading in a profile without a mail account
New label filter not catching messages with default settings
After deleting a label, mails do not become visible in other views
Deleting mail and feed messages only being marked as read
Crash occurring when marking many mails as read with the Space key
Email attachment disappearing after viewing it
External embeds being blocked in Drafts view
"Go to web address" done in mail or chat opening an unnecessary blank tab
Crash occurring when closing mail properties dialog
Miscellaneous
Installer crashing when clicking Terms of Service
Improvements
Tightened security policies in several locations
Fixed an issue with content-sniffing on non-HTTP ports that could allow cross- see our .
Fixed an issue where data URIs could be used to initiate cross site scripting against unrelated sites, as reported by
Michal Zalewski of the Google Security T see our .
Fixed an issue with error pages that could cause a system crash, as reported by Masahiro Y see our .
EnglishCopyright (C) 2015 Opera Software ASA. All rights reserved. . .

我要回帖

更多关于 ppapi 插件未安装 的文章

随机推荐