dad,where there is you there is my homwhere是什么意思歌曲的歌词

《I will be there》的中文歌词是什么?_百度知道
《I will be there》的中文歌词是什么?
    1、中文歌词:  我会在那里  你和我应该立下约定  我们必须将救赎带回来  哪里有loveI'll在那里  我会伸出我的手给你  你做的一切,我将有信心  只是我的名字  而且我会在那里  哦,  我会在那里安慰你  建立我梦想的世界在你身边  我很高兴我找到了你  我会在那里与爱强  我将你的实力,  我会一直坚持下去  让我用欢乐和笑声填满你的心  相伴好这一切后,我  当你需要我  我会在那里  我会在那里保护你  带着一份无私的爱,我尊重你  只是我的名字  而且我会在那里  哦,  我会在那里安慰你  建立我梦想的世界在你身边  我很高兴我找到了你  我会在那里与爱强  我将你的实力,  我会一直坚持下去  如果您另结新欢  我知道他会更好地对你很好  因为如果他不  我会在那里  难道你不知道宝宝啊,是啊  我会在那里  我会在那里  只是我的名字  而且我会在那里  只要看看在你的肩膀,蜂蜜,嚯  我会在那里,我会在那里  你需要我的时候,  我会在那里  只是我的名字  我会在那里...  2、歌曲信息:  歌曲:I'll be there  作词:Smokey Robinson  歌手:Michael Jackson  歌词:  I'll be there  You and I must make a pact  We must bring salvation back  Where there is loveI'll be there  I'll reach out my hand to you  I'll have faith in all you do  Just call my name  And I'll be there  And oh,  I'll be there to comfort you  Build my world of dreams around you  I'm so glad that I found you  I'll be there with a love that's strong  I'll be your strength,  I'll keep holding on  Let me fill your heart with joy and laughter  Togetherness well that's all I'm after  Whenever you need me  I'll be there  I'll be there to protect you  With an unselfish love I respect you  Just call my name  And I'll be there  And oh,  I'll be there to comfort you  Build my world of dreams around you  I'm so glad that I found you  I'll be there with a love that's strong  I'll be your strength,  I'll keep holding on  If you should ever find someone new  I know he'd better be good to you  Cos if he doesn't  I'll be there  Don't you know baby yeah, yeah  I'll be there  I'll be there  Just call my name  And I'll be there  Just look over your shoulders , honey, ooh  I'll be there, I'll be there  whenever you need me  I'll be there  Just call my name  And I'll be there...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
I'll be there(Michael jackson)中文翻译:You and I must make a packWe must bring salvation backWhere there is loveI'll be there你和我立誓约定我们将救助召回有爱的地方我就在那里[/b][/color][/font]I'll reach out my hand to youI'll have faith in all you doJust call my nameAnd I'll be there我将手伸向你我对你的所为深信不移只要呼唤我的名字我就在那里And oh, I'll be there to comfort youBuild my world of dreams around youI'm so glad that I found youI'll be there with a love that's strongI'll be your strength, I'll keep holding on我在那里安慰你筑就我梦想的世界环绕你与你相遇我很欢喜我在那里怀揣着强烈的爱意我是你的后盾你知道,我将永远坚持下去Let me fill your heart with joy and laughterTogetherness was all I'm afterWhenever you need meI'll be there让我用雀跃与欢笑填补你的心我一直追随的就是和你在一起无论何时你需要我我就在那里I'll be there to protect youWith an unselfish love I'll respect youJust call my nameAnd I'll be there我将在那里保护你带着一份无私的爱尊重你只要呼唤我的名字我就在那里I'll be there to comfort youBuild my world of dreams around youI'm so glad I found you babyI'll be there with a love so strongI'll be your strength, you wanna keep holding on我在那里安慰你筑就我梦想的世界环绕你与你相遇我很欢喜我在那里怀揣着强烈的爱意我是你的后盾你知道,我将永远坚持下去If you should ever find someone newI know she'd better be good to you'Cos if she doesn'tThen I'll be there如果你有新的守护者我要确定他会待你更好如果他做不到我还在那里I'll be thereI'll be thereJust call my nameAnd I'll be there我将在那里我将在那里只要呼唤我的名字我就在那里Just look over your shoulderJust call my nameAnd I'll be there...只要回首凝视呼唤我的名字我就在那里完)这首歌真的很感人,一种无所求的爱.....
其他5条回答
You do not to say what's on your mind
你不用说你在想些什么
cause I know where you've been
因为我知道你到过那里
give it up and leave it all behind
把苦恼放下,把它忘记
and let me begin
让我和你一起开始
Come and hold my hand
过来握着我的手
let me show how friends should be
让我告诉你朋友是怎么样的
I will make it alright
我会处理得好好的
let me make it clear
让我把苦恼冲刷干净
you can put your trust in me
你可以相信我
yes I will be there
对,我会在那(你身边)
When you need someone
当你需要别人时
you just turn around
你只要转过身
and I will be there
我便会在那
when you're feeling low
当你心情不好的...
出自布兰妮第一张专辑 baby one more time.
You do not to say what's on your mind
你不用说你在想些什么
cause I know where you've been
因为我知道你到过那里
give it up and leave it all behind
把苦恼放下,把它忘记
and let me begin
让我和你一起开始
Come and hold my hand
过来握着我的手
let me show how friends should be
让我告诉你朋友是怎么样的
I will make it alright
我会处理得好好的
let me make it clear
让我把苦恼冲刷干净
you can put your trust in me
你可以相信我
yes I will be there
对,我会在那(你身边)
When you need someone
当你需要别人时
you just turn around
你只要转过身
and I will be the...
There's nothing I could say to you
我不知道能说些什么
Nothing I could ever do to make you see
我从来没有做过使你留心的事情
What you mean to me
你对于我是什么样的感觉
All the pain, the tears I cried
那些疼痛和我畱下的眼泪
Still you never said goodbye and now I know
到现在你也没有说过再见但是我已经知道
How far you'd go
你已经走了多远
I know I let you down
我知道是我让你失望
But it's not like that now
但是这一切都会转变了
This time I'll never let you go
这一次我绝对不让你再离开
I will be, all that you want
我会成为你所想要的我
And get myself together
打理好自己的一切
Coz you keep me from falling apart
因为你把...
是打的风口浪尖是大家分开
歌曲:I will be there
歌手:Michael Jackson
作词:Michael Jackson
作曲:Michael Jackson
具体歌词:
I'll be there(Michael jackson)
You and I must make a pact
We must bring salvation back
Where there is loveI'll be there
I'll reach out my hand to you
I'll have faith in all you do
Just call my name
And I'll be there
I'll be there to comfort you
Build my world of dreams around you
I'm so glad that I found you
I'll be there with a love that's strong
I'll be your strength,
I'll keep holding on
Let me fill your heart with joy and laughter
Togetherness well that's all I'm after
Whenever you need me
I'll be there
I'll b...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁开头一句是there is a place I call home 是个男的唱的 挺抒情的歌曲谢谢谢谢_百度知道
开头一句是there is a place I call home 是个男的唱的 挺抒情的歌曲谢谢谢谢
貌似有一段歌词是There is a place I call home, wherever we go, it's always there waiting for you, and there's a sign, all alongsays you've got a friendbut time alone will tellif it's trueas I face another?, you're coming back, I'll give you this songforever in my heart, a symbol of devotion,?trace of the fire that's in my soul and if I share the,it's just a drop in the ocean,you must believe the place, it's forever in my heart.. 谢谢
there is a place
歌手:beatles
专辑:please please me
(McCartney/Lennon) Lead vocals: Paul & JohnThere is a place,Where I can go,When I feel low,BeatlesWhen I feel blue.And it's my mind,And there's no time when I'm alone.I think of you,And things you do,Go 'round my head,The things you said,Like &I love only you.&Don't you know that it's so.There'll be no sad tomorrow,Don't you know that it's so.There is a place,Where I can go,When I feel low,When I feel blue.And it's my mind,And there's no time when I'm alone.There's a place...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Deutschland Sucht Den Supersta的《在我肩上哭泣》
there is a reason歌手alison krauss Heaven is the place i call my homeBut i keep on getting caught up in this world i'm living inAnd your voice it sometimes fades before i knowHurtin' brings my heart to you, crying with my needDepending on your love to carry meThis must be the reason for it allHurtin' brings my heart to you, a fortress in the stormWhen what i wrap my heart around is gone
there is a place
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁are you sure this is where you want to be是什么歌曲的歌词啊? 跪求!!_百度知道
are you sure this is where you want to be是什么歌曲的歌词啊? 跪求!!
提问者采纳
Willie Nelson - Are You Sure试听:下载: 歌词:Oh, look around youLook down the bar from youThe lonely faces that you seeAre you sure that this is where you want to beThese are your friendsBut are they real friendsDo they love you the same as meAre you sure that this is where you want to beYou seem in such a hurry to live this kind of lifeYou've caused so many tears and miseryLook around you, take a good lookAnd tell me what you seeAre you sure that this is where you want to beDon't let my tears persuade you, I had hoped I wouldn't cryBut lately, teardrops seem a part of meOh, look around you, take a good lookAt all the lonely used-to-be'sAre you sure that this is where you want to be
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
《Lost》的片尾曲吧!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁有好听又易学的英文歌曲?_百度知道
谁有好听又易学的英文歌曲?
我刚刚小学毕业,去新学校时老师让我们学习三首英文歌曲,一开学就要比赛的。内容呢,最好纯洁一点,要有歌词的,要好学一点(女生唱的)。各位大侠,拜托了........
声音要纯净一点的(女生的............)短一点,要不然学不会 注意速度啊,快 。顺便补充一下,是三首。我要求挺多的,别介意哈。
提问者采纳
英文歌啊~这位小妹妹要纯洁点的~有几首可以唱的吧,但有些原唱是男的,女的唱也没关系。要三首是吧,多给你几首吧,多点选择嘛。1.&Only Love&别看名字有点…但还是很纯洁的。原唱是三个男的Trademark(真情马克)two a.m. and the rain is falling (凌晨2点的凄风苦雨中)here we are at the cross roads once again (我们再次来到这分手的十字路口)you're telling me you're so confused (你告诉我你是那么的彷徨)you can't make up your mind (你无法做出决定)is this meant to be you're asking me (那是不是意味着你在回绝我)but only love can say (可是只有爱可以回答)try again or walk away (从新开始或是远远离开)but i believe for you and me (然而我坚信,对于你我来说)the sun will shine one day (阳光会再一次照彻大地)so i'll just play me part (因此我只是扮演我的角色)and pray you'll have a change of heart (祈祷你的心情会从此改变)but i can't make you see it through (但我无法让你明白)that's something only love can do (有些事只有爱可以决定)in your arm as the dawn is breaking (晨熹在你的臂膀间升起)face to face and a thousand mines apart (面对面心却相距千里)i've tried my best to make you see (我努力地想让你明白)there's hope beyond the pain (痛楚过后还有希望)if we give enough if we learn to trust (如果我们真心付出,如果我们学着去信任)but only love can say (可是只有爱可以回答)try again or walk away (从新开始或是远远离开)but i believe for you and me (然而我坚信,对于你我来说)the sun will shine one day (阳光会再一次照彻大地)so i'll just play me part (因此我只是扮演我的角色)and pray you'll have a change of heart (祈祷你的心情会从此改变)but i can't make you see it through (但我无法让你明白)that's something only love can do (有些事只有爱可以决定)i know if i could find the words (我知道如果能够找些话)to touch you deep inside (从内心深深触动你)you'd give our dream just one more chance (你会给我们的梦想再一次机会)don't let this be our goodbye (不会让这次成为我们的永别)but only love can say (可是只有爱可以回答)try again or walk away (从新开始或是远远离开)but i believe for you and me (然而我坚信,对于你我来说)the sun will shine one day (阳光会再一次照彻大地)so i'll just play me part (因此我只是扮演我的角色)and pray you'll have a change of heart (祈祷你的心情会从此改变)but i can't make you see it through (但我无法让你明白)that's something only love can do (有些事只有爱可以决定)that's something only love can do (有些事只有爱可以决定)声线比较柔和,女的唱会很好听。2.&Big Big World&一首不错的歌,好像在某一届奥运会还特奥会上唱过,歌手Emilla(艾米丽娅)i'm a big big girl !我是个重要的女孩!in a big big world !在一个大世界里!it's not a big big thing if u leave me.如果你离开我,那不是件大事.but i do do feel.但我确实感到.that i too too will miss u much.我将会非常想念你!miss u much !太过想念你了!i can see the first leaf falling.我能看见第一片落叶.it's all yellow nice.是那样黄也那么的美.it's so very cold outside.外面是那么的冷.like the way i'm feeling inside.就象我内心的感受.i'm a big big girl !我是个重要的女孩!in a big big world !在一个大世界里!it's not a big big thing if u leave me.如果你离开我,那不是件大事.but i do do feel.但我确实感到.that i too too will miss u much.我将会非常想念你!miss u much !太过想念你了!outside it's now raining.现在外面正在下雨.and tears are falling from my eyes.而我的眼睛也在流泪.why did it have 2 happen ?这一切为什么要发生?why did it all have 2 end ?这一切又为什么要结束?i'm a big big girl !我是个重要的女孩!in a big big world !在一个大世界里!it's not a big big thing if u leave me.如果你离开我,那不是件大事.but i do do feel.但我确实感到.that i too too will miss u much.我将会非常想念你!miss u much !太过想念你了!i have ur arms around me ooooh like fire.我原来是躺在你如火炉般温暖的怀抱里的.but when i open my eyes.但当我醒来张开眼睛.u're gone !你却已经走了!i'm a big big girl !我是个重要的女孩!in a big big world !在一个大世界里!it's not a big big thing if u leave me.如果你离开我,那不是件大事.but i do do feel.但我确实感到.that i too too will miss u much.我将会非常想念你!miss u much !太过想念你了!i'm a big big girl !我是个重要的女孩!in a big big world !在一个大世界里!it's not a big big thing if u leave me.如果你离开我,那不是件大事.but i do feel i will miss u much !但我确实觉得我将会非常想念你!miss u much !太过想念你了!3.&I've never been to me&是世界情歌里的精品,原唱是蓝调歌手Charlene(夏琳),也有很多翻唱的,但原唱的最好。歌词用中文翻译出来有点不纯洁,不过真的很好听,不过要唱出那种饱经沧桑的感觉可能有点难,具体资料可以自己在网上查。hey lady, you, lady, cursing at your life 嘿,这位太太,你这对自己的生命充满怨恨的太太you're a discontented mother and a regimented wife 你是个不满现实的母亲,是个失去自由的妻子i've no doubt you dream about the things you'll never do 我深信你梦想着那些你永远无法作的事but i wish someone had talked to me like i wanna talk to you 但我真希望有人曾经对我说过现在我想告诉你的事i've been to georgia and california, anywhere i could run 啊,我曾到过乔治亚 到过加州,还有任何我可以去到的地方took the hand of a preachman and we made love in the sun 我牵过一个神职男人的手,一起在阳光下缠绵but i ran out of places and friendly faces 但如今我已无处可去 也没有朋友because i had to be free 只因为当初我非得自由i've been to paradise, but i've never been to me 我曾经到过天堂,但我从未找到过自我please lady, please, lady, don't just walk away 求求你,这位太太,求求你,别就这样走开cause i have this need to tell you why i'm all alone today 因为我希望能告诉你,为什么今天我会如此孤独i can see so much of me still living in your eyes 我可以在你的眼中看到太多过去的我won't you share a part of a weary heart that has lived a million lies 可否请你分享一些我这曾经活在千万谎言中的疲倦心情oh,i've been to niece and the isle of greece 啊,我曾到过尼斯和希腊的岛屿while i sipped champagne on a yacht 坐在游艇上啜饮着香槟i've moved like harlow in monte carlo and showed 'em what i've got 我曾像是珍哈露般的款摆在蒙地卡罗,秀着我的本钱i've been undressed by kings 我曾被王侯宽衣解带and i've seen some things that a woman ain't supposed to see 看过好些普通女人看不到的事情i've been to paradise 我曾经到过天堂but i've never been to me 但我从未找到过自我(spoken)(独白)hey, you know what paradise is? it's a lie 嘿,你知道天堂是什么?那是个谎言a fantasy we create about people and places as we'd like them to be 一种我们创造出来,所有人和所有地方都尽如我们期望的幻想but you know what truth is?但你知道真实是什么吗?it's that little baby you're holding 那就是那个你怀抱中的小宝宝and it's that man you fought with this morning 那就是那个今天早上你跟他吵架the same one you're going to make love with tonight 而今晚又将与他缠绵的同一个男人that's truth, that's love 那就是真实,那就是爱sometimes i've been to crying for unborn children 有时候我曾经为了那我从未生过that might have made me complete 或许可以让我成为完整女人的孩子而哭泣but i, i took the sweet life 但我选择了甜蜜的生活i never knew i'd be bitter from the sweet 我从不知道有一天我会由甜转为苦i spent my life exploring the subtle whoring 我曾浪费我的生命,探索着那种让我付出太高代价的 人尽可夫的自由生活that cost too much to be freehey lady, i've been to paradise 嘿,太太,我曾经到过天堂but i've never been to me 但我从未找到过自我4.&Humuhumunukunukuapua a&歌名很怪对吧~这首歌是全美偶像剧&High School Musical2&(《歌舞青春2》)里的第二男女主角唱的,可以看一下视频。歌曲比较活泼,高潮部分有点念咒语的感觉。(Ryan) A long time ago in a land far away lived the pineapple princess, Tiki She was sweet as a peach, in a pineapple way but so sad that she hardly speaky Still, if you listen well you'll hear her secret wish (Sharpay) Aloha everybody, my name is Tiki!
I long to free a truly remarkable fish
My sweet prince Humuhumunukunukuapua'a Makihiki malahini-who
Humuhumunukunukuapua'a Hawana wakawakawakaniki pu pu pu Ryan, the fog? (Ryan) She dreams of a boy who is under a spell that has left him all wet and scaly (Sharpay) I sing from my heart of the power of love just a girl with a ukulele Come to me, my sweet one, and be still I'll grasp your tail and stroke each lender gill My sweet prince Humuhumunukunukuapua'a
Makihiki malahini-who
Humuhumunukunukuapua'a Hawana wakawakawakaniki pu pu pu Now this is where we lean into the whole kabuki thing (Sharpay Ryan & Girls) The clouds turned grey, and the big sky cried and the ocean had a fit Then the wind went whoosh, and thunder
cracked, and mighty Mount Fufu spit (Sharpay & Ryan) T-T-T-Tiki T-Tiki
Wanna speaky, speaky, speaky So words I will not mince (Sharpay) Please make a man of my fresh fish prince This is real fish talk... No lie And then the fish turns into a
gorgogeus prince and sings I'm Prince Humuhumunukunukuapua'a Amakahiki malahini who (With me!)
Humumunukunukuapua'a Hawana wakawakawakaniki pu pu pu S
EVERYBODY!
(All) Humuhumunukunukuapua'a Makihiki malahini-who 这首自己翻译可以吗。。5.&You Are Not alone&男的唱的,Michael Jackson(迈克尔·杰克逊)话说他刚死。挺好听的another day has gone (有一天过去了)i'm still all alone (我仍然那么孤单)how could this be (这是怎么回事)you're not here with me (你不在我身边陪着我)you never said goodbye (你从不说再见)someone tell me why (有谁告诉我为什么)did you have to go (你必须要走吗)and leave my world so cold (并把我留在这个寒冷的世界)everyday i sit and ask myself (每天我坐着问我自己)how did love slip away (爱是怎么溜走的)something whispers in my ear and says (某样东西在我耳边细语)that you are not alone(你不孤单)for i am here with you (因为我在这里陪你)though you're far away (虽然你离我很远)i am here to stay (我会留在这里)you are not alone (你并不孤单)i am here with you (因为我在这里陪你)though we're far apart (虽然我们相距甚远)you're always in my heart (你总是在我心中)you are not alone (你并不孤单)all alone (孤单)why, oh (为什么,哦~)just the other night (仅仅是另一个夜晚)i thought i heard you cry (我想我听到你哭了)asking me to come (请求我过来)and hold you in my arms (并把你揽进怀里)i can hear your prayers (我能听见你的祈祷)your burdens i will bear (你的撒娇我能容忍)but first i need your hand(但首先我需要你的手) so forever can begin (这样永远就可以开始了)everyday i sit and ask myself (每天我坐着问我自己)how did love slip away (爱是怎样溜走的)then something whispers in my ear and says(接着某物在我耳边细语) that you are not alone (你并不孤单)for i am here with you (因为我在这里陪你)though you're far away (虽然你离我很远)i am here to stay (我会留在这里)for you are not alone (你并不孤单)i am here with you (因为我在这里陪你)though we're far apart (虽然我们相距甚远)you're always in my heart 你总是在我心中)and you are not alone (你并不孤单)oh...(哦…)whisper three words and i'll come runnin'(耳语三个词然后我会跑过来)fly...(飞...)and girl you know that i'll be there(女孩你知道我会在那里) i'll be there (我会在那里)you are not alone (你并不孤单)i am here with you (因为我在这里陪你)though you're far away (虽然你离我很远)i am here to stay (我会留在这里)you are not alone (你并不孤单)i am here with you (我在这里陪你)though we're far apart (虽然我们相距甚远)you're always in my heart (你总是在我心中)you are not alone(you are not alone)for i am here with you(i am here with you)though you're far away(though you're far away)i am here to stay(and you with me)for you are not alone(you're always)in my heart.....for i am here with you heart.....though we're far apart heart.....you're always in my heart for you are not alone not aloneyou are not alone, you are not alone...you just reach for me girlin the morning in the eveningnot alone, not aloneand you with me, not aloneoh, together, together我自己翻译的啊,后面都是重复,懒得翻译了,练习打字速度。。。6.&Bye Bye&Maria(玛利亚·凯莉)的歌this is for my peopleswho just lost somebodyyour best friend, your babyyour man or your ladyput your hand way up highwe will never say byeno, no, nomamas, daddys, sisters, brothersfriends and cousinsthis is for my peopleswho lost their grandmotherslift your head to the skycause we will never say byeas a child there were them timesi didn't get itbut you kept me in linei didn't know whyyou didn't show up sometimeson sunday mornings and i missed youbut i'm glad we talked throughall them grown folk thingsseparation bringsyou never let me know ityou never let it showbecause you loved me and obviouslythere's so much more left to sayif you were with me todayface to facei never knew i could hurt like thisand everyday life goes on i wishi could talk to you for a whilemiss you but i try not to cryas time goes byand it's true that you'vereached a better placestill i'd give the world to see your faceand be right here next to youbut it's like you're gone too soonnow the hardest thing to do is saybye byebye bye, bye bye, bye byebye bye, bye bye, bye byebye bye, bye bye, bye byebye byeyou never got a chance to seehow good i've doneand you never got tosee me back at number onei wish that you were hereto celebrate togetheri wish that we couldspend the holidays togetheri remember when you used totuck me in at nightwith the teddy bear you gave methat i held so tighti thought you were so strongyou'd make it through whateverit's so hard to accept the factyou're gone foreveri never knew i could hurt like thisand everyday life goes on i wishi could talk to you for a whilemiss you but i try not to cryas time goes byand it's true that you'vereached a better placestill i'd give the world to see your faceand be right here next to youbut it's like you're gone too soonnow the hardest thing to do is saybye byebye bye, bye bye, bye byebye bye, bye bye, bye byebye bye, bye bye, bye byebye byethis is for my peopleswho just lost somebodyyour best friend, your babyyour man or your ladyput your hand way up highwe will never say byemamas, daddys, sisters, brothersfriends and cousinsthis is for my peopleswho lost their grandmotherslift your head to the skycause we will never say bye, bye.i never knew i could hurt like thisand everyday life goes on i wishi could talk to you for a whilemiss you but i try not to cryas time goes byand it's true that you'vereached a better placestill i'd give the world to see your faceand be right here next to youbut it's like you're gone too soonnow the hardest thing to do is saybye byebye bye, bye bye, bye byebye bye, bye bye, 不翻译了。。7.&The day you went away&是M2M(窈窕美眉)的歌,被王心凌翻唱过(《第一次爱的人》),节奏活泼,声音很嫩。well i wonder could it bewhen i was dreaming about you babyyou were dreaming of mecall me crazycall me blindto still be suffering is stupid after all of this timedid i lose my love to someone betterand does she love you like i doi do, you know i really really dowell heyso much i need to saybeen lonely since the daythe day you went awayso sad but truefor me there's only youbeen crying since the dayi remember date and timeseptember twenty secondsunday twenty five after ninein the doorway with your caseno longer shouting at each otherthere were tears on our facesand we were letting go of something specialsomething we'll never have againi know, i guess i really really knowwhy do we never know what we've got till it's gonehow could i carry oncause i've been missing you so much i have to say就这些吧,有的没翻译,五年级的水平加上查字典应该可以了吧。这些歌网上都呢个查到,我就不添加链接了,按照原唱的歌手查。如果还不行的话,直接用百度Hi和我联系就行了还有,把最佳答案给我吧,我打了整整一个多小时,除了歌词是网上查得,其他没有任何抄袭成分,150分啊~
提问者评价
其实都挺好的,看在这位这么辛苦的份上就采纳了,哈,有歌词还有翻译,我感激不尽....
,<burning><yesterday once more><just one last dance><helene segara- 前缘再续><helene segara-la famille que l'on a choisie>
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英文歌曲的相关知识
其他9条回答
&big big world&
&my love will get your home&
&talk to me& 单词都比较简单.旋律也很好听.你应该很快就学会的.祝你成功!
1.Moon River 手嶌葵2.Just One Last Dance 莎拉蔻娜 3.wait till you hear from me 莎拉蔻娜 现在的英文歌都很难学。大多都是HIP-POP和R&B都很饶舌.这三首算是较慢的歌.词也算少的.第一首很经典.但一定要去听手嶌葵唱的.很好听.这里祝你学的快、唱的好得第一啦!
戴伦海斯-creepin'up on you
creepin' up on you is the wrong thing to do
i found your address and got your phone number too
visit all the stores where you buy all your clothes
been to secret places you think nobody knows
if i had to live without you
nobody could
i need to be around you
watching you
no one else can love you like i do
feel it when i'm creepin' up on you
i know that it wouldn't be right
if i stayed all night
just to peep in on you
creepin' up on you
i've been hanging 'round all the places you haunt
spying on your friends to find out what you want
drinking from the glass that you left on the bar
follow you around driving ...
trouble is a friend--lenka
trouble will find you no mater where you go, oh oh.
no matter if you're fast no matter if you're slow, oh oh.
the eye of the storm and the cry in the morn, oh oh.
your fine for a while but then start to loose control.
he's there in the dark,
he's there in my heart,
he waits in the winds
he's gotta play a part.
trouble is a friend,
yeah trouble is a friend of mine. oh oh!
trouble is a friend but trouble is a foe, oh oh.
and no matter what i feed him he always seems to grow, oh oh.
he sees what i see and he knows what i know, oh oh.
so don't forget as you ease on down the road.
he's there in the dark,
he's the...
用酷狗搜英文儿童歌有很多呢~比如十个印第安小男孩
铃儿响叮当
一闪一闪小星星 很经典
虽然比较老了点 但是真的挺好听的 小学毕业挺合适的
sunny day,all over world,happy很简单的。我就觉得这首简单,给你推荐一下
其实上帝是个女孩就蛮不错!
HOME,TROUBLE
FRIEND!!!这三首歌都很好听,而且好唱,相信你学了一定会喜欢的!
SAILING(Rod Stewart)I am sailing,I am sailing home again 'cross the sea.I am sailing stormy waters,to be near you ,to be free.I am flying,I am flying like a bird 'cross the sky.I am flying passing high clouds,to be near you,to be free.Can you hear me,can you hear me,through the dark night far away?I am dying ,forever crying ,who can say?Can you hear me,can you hear me,through the dark night far away?I am dying ,forever ,crying ,who can say?we are sailing,we are sailing home again'cross the sea.we are sailing storny waters,to be near you ,to be free.Oh Lord,to be near you,to be free.Oh Lord.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 stay at home dad 的文章

随机推荐