genymotion vitual device and genymotion software vesion矩阵 do not match 怎么解决

arch linux - Unable to run a device in GenyMotion emulator - Unix & Linux Stack Exchange
to customize your list.
Unix & Linux Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for users of Linux, FreeBSD and other Un*x-like operating systems. It's 100% free, no registration required.
Here's how it works:
Anybody can ask a question
Anybody can answer
The best answers are voted up and rise to the top
I have installed GenyMotion and its dependencies(Virtual Box, ...) from AUR.
Now I'm trying to run a device in GenyMotion emulator but gets me following error:
Unable to load VirtualBox engine. Make sure that you have installed it
correctly before starting Genymotion. For more information refer to:
You can see the log content in ~/.Genymobile/genymotion-player.log :
Jan 7 13:19:58 [Genymotion Player] [Error] VBoxManage ("hostonlyif", "create") returns 1
Jan 7 13:19:58 [Genymotion Player] [Error] Output command: "0%...
Progress state: NS_ERROR_FAILURE
VBoxManage: error: Failed to create the host-only adapter
VBoxManage: error: VBoxNetAdpCtl: Error while adding new interface: failed to open /dev/vboxnetctl: No such file or directory
VBoxManage: error: Details: code NS_ERROR_FAILURE (0x), component HostNetworkInterface, interface IHostNetworkInterface
VBoxManage: error: Context: "int handleCreate(HandlerArg*, int, int*)" at line 66 of file VBoxManageHostonly.cpp"
For Arch Linux try :
$ sudo vboxreload
And for Mac try :
$ sudo /Library/StartupItems/VirtualBox/VirtualBox restart
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds. UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group. This site is not affiliated with Linus Torvalds or The Open Group in any way.
Unix & Linux Stack Exchange works best with JavaScript enabled&&&Genymotion
& 17,818 downloads
editor's review
specifications
Freeware &
A fast and easy-to-use Android emulator designed to help application developers test and present their applications within a well-designed interface
Genymotion is an easy to use yet very powerful Mac app that can emulate different Android devices and place them on your desktop. This way, you can test your Android apps in a more streamlined and time efficient manner.
Easy to setup emulator for the Android operating system
To install the Genymotion app on your Mac, all you have to do is drag and drop the apps included in the archive to your Applications directory. Note that the Genymotion emulations run on VirtualBox, which needs to be installed on your computer beforehand.
Genymotion provides support for different versions of the Android operating system, ranging from 2.3 to 5.0, and can simulate the characteristics of a certain device model. To actually create a new virtual device, you must login to your Genymotion account beforehand.
Use virtual devices to test Android applications before distributing your projects
The developers offer you the possibility to register for a Genymotion account free of charge, but keep in mind that you will not have access to all functionalities: you can test the GPS and Camera behavior, but the accelerometer, the Screencast, the Java API, and many other features will not be included.
If you want full access to the Genymotion tools, you must pay a monthly subscription, per each& user: naturally, this is considered to be a business subscription. On the other hand, the intuitive, well organized Genymotion user interface, makes the app very easy to use even by inexperienced operators.
What&s more, Genymotion automatically downloads and deploys all the necessary configuration files for each virtual device: the user interaction is reduced to simple, intuitive& mouse actions, while the app takes care of the rest.
Streamlined solution for emulating different Android devices on your Mac
Genymotion is a great tool to have around if you want to have access to multiple Android versions that run on specific devices: the app can simulate the device&s behavior on your Mac&s desktop, and allows you to run and test your on apps with minimal effort.
Genymotion was reviewed by
&& && && && &&
&& && && && &&
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
64-bit processor
New in Genymotion 2.7.2:
Corrections:
This update brings back faster ADB technology, fully compatible with Android Studio this time.
3 screenshots
LAST UPDATED ON:June 14th, 2016
CURRENT VERSION:Genymotion 2.7.2
RUNS ON:Mac OS X (Intel only)
FILE SIZE:86.2 MB
CATEGORY:Home \
DEVELOPER:
0 User reviews so far.
Your review...
&&&Like202K
&&&Follow13Kandroid - Genymotion versions differ - Stack Overflow
to customize your list.
Stack Overflow is a community of 4.7 million programmers, just like you, helping each other.
J it only takes a minute:
Join the Stack Overflow community to:
Ask programming questions
Answer and help your peers
Get recognized for your expertise
Okay! I've just started to learn some basic Android programming.
To my frustration my computer was not quick enough to emulate the apps in a satisfying matter. Therefore I tried to install Genymotion, but my frustration didn't end there.
I have a fresh installation of Genymotion and install virtual devices trough their wizard, but get an error that says that there is a differ in versions between Genymotion and the virutal device. What should I do?
I just installed the latest version of Genymotion (Version 2.2.0).
Then I try to install a virtual device (notice the version 2.2.0)
After installning the device i run it and the following error occurs:
Any ideas?
From my observations Genymotion always fetches the latest virtual guests version matching to latest Genymotion version. Todays downloaded virtual guests match genymotion 2.2.0.
I had the version missmatch on my 2.1.1 guests while running Genymotion 2.2.0, it recommended to use the latest virtual guests.
I must admit it is pretty odd that your Genymotion fetches old versions. Though i had bad luck in updating to
Genymotion 2.2.0: new virtual guests are instable, old virtual guests become instable too, even downgrade to 2.1.1 did not fix stability issues with 2.1.1 guests.
I would suggest to clean the clear the cache in Genymotion (Settings/Misc/Clear cache), so all logs and temporary files get deleted and give it another try.
I had the same problem. So I cleared cache in Genymotion(Settings/Misc/Clear cache), reinstall Genymotion and Restart my Laptop. Now it works fine!
This happened on one of my Macs. Clearing the cache didn't help. Neither did reinstalling Genymotion. However I found a solution (I assume some sort of similar procedure applies to Windows PCs):
proceed to a fresh install of Genymotion 2.2.0 on another Mac (let's call it: "source"). Add a new device (for instance "Google Nexus 7 2013"). The correct 2.2.0 virtual device will be downloaded from the Genymotion Cloud. Launch the virtual machine once, then close it.
on the "source" Mac, open the Finder and use the "Go to folder" menu to browse to the /Users/[YourUserID]/.Genymobile/Genymotion/deployed folder. Locate the folder corresponding to your newly installed virtual device (i.e. "Google Nexus 7 2013 - 4.4.2 - API 19 - " in our example) and copy it to the exact same location onto your "target" Mac (assuming there's no existing folder with this name)
on your "source" Mac, browse to the /Users/[YourUserID]/Library folder (Alt key + "Go to folder" menu in the Finder). Go to the VirtualBox folder and open the VirtualBox.xml file with TextEdit. Locate the line that matches your newly installed virtual d add this line to section of the VirtualBox.xml file of your "target" Mac (located in the same folder).
That's it! Start Genymotion on your "target" Mac and launch your new virtual device. No more "genymotion version and virtual device version do not match" warning.
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
The week's top questions and answers
Important community announcements
Questions that need answers
By subscribing, you agree to the
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabledandroid - Genymotion cannot create virtual device.I get message& Unable to create virtual device : Failed to import OVA& - Stack Overflow
to customize your list.
Stack Overflow is a community of 4.7 million programmers, just like you, helping each other.
J it only takes a minute:
Join the Stack Overflow community to:
Ask programming questions
Answer and help your peers
Get recognized for your expertise
This question already has an answer here:
15 answers
I installed Genymotion. When I try to add some virtual device I get a message "Unable to create virtual device : Failed to import OVA".
I try to find find .ova files in ~/.Genymobile/Genymotion but deployed folder does not exist.
In ~/.Genymobile/Genymotion there is no .ova files.
My operating system is Windows 7 64 bit.
Hardware configuration is : Intel Core2 Duo, 4 GB RAM memory.
marked as duplicate by , , , ,
This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please .
"I had the same problem and here's what the team answered me
Please delete this folder C:\Users\pvillalon\AppData\Local\Genymobile\Genymotion\deployed\Samsung Galaxy S3 - 4.3 - API 18 - 720x1280\ then try again. "
It works for me!
I had the same problem and here's what the team answered me
Please delete this folder C:\Users\pvillalon\AppData\Local\Genymobile\Genymotion\deployed\Samsung Galaxy S3 - 4.3 - API 18 - 720x1280\ then try again.
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled

我要回帖

更多关于 vitualbox 的文章

随机推荐