when using the mirror command line,what object is us

What is your favourite quote and why? | A conversation
This conversation is closed.
What is your favourite quote and why?
I would like to begin here a compendium of those bits of wisdom humanity perceives to be most true or without exception.
It is not necessary to name who might be credited with saying your selection, as no such person can honestly claim to have been without some outside inspiration, which catalyzed their creativity and moved
them to express their insight.
Much like what you are called here to do.
If you yourself have distilled some wisdom through reflection, please allow me to present you this moment to pass it on here for consideration or perhaps start your own string.
The purpose of all this is to provide a most efficient tool for correlating the most valid ideas about morality and what we perceive to be
real or important across culture or socialization. I would then like to work with you to turn this soil and see what new things (ideas) might grow. Food for the soul.
You are encouraged to emulate the creative process here so: COPY, COMBINE and TRANSFORM!
Help me correlate.
Please comment in a constructive way if you agree or not with anything posted here and explain why.
Closing Statement from Wayne Busby
Herein you will find over 700 quotes and comments full of inspiration and wisdom, from Tedsters motivated by positivity and the betterment of mankind.
I am blessed and humbled to have consorted with them.
Get yourself your favourite comfort drink and stay a while, this is one of 'Ted Conversations' longest strings ever.电大网考大学英语b 大学英语b统考2011 统考大学英语b_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
&&¥2.00
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
电大网考大学英语b 大学英语b统考2011 统考大学英语b
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢