稍后 翻译我的朋友会发送照片给您 英文翻译

当前位置: &
求翻译:我在MSN上给你写信,你不回复,我不知道发生了什么事情,我找我的朋友,我伤心,痛苦,难过是什么意思?
我在MSN上给你写信,你不回复,我不知道发生了什么事情,我找我的朋友,我伤心,痛苦,难过
问题补充:
I am writing to you on MSN, you do not reply, I do not know what happened, I find my friend, I am sad, painful, sad
I am in MSN, wrote to you, and you do not back to, and I do not know what had happened, and I find my friend, I will be sad and painful, sad
I write a letter on MSN to you, you do not reply, I did not know has had any matter, I look for the friend of mine, I am sad, pain, sad
I write to you on MSN, you don't reply, I don't know what happened, I can't find my friends, I am sad, painful, sad
I write to you on MSN, you don't reply, I don't know what happened, I can't find my friends, I am sad, painful, sad
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!我的朋友,她有一头金色的头发,她很爱笑、她也很爱学习、很爱帮助别人,在她的身上,我看到了,乐于助人,做什么事,要有耐心。这就是我的朋友。翻译成英语
我的朋友,她有一头金色的头发,她很爱笑、她也很爱学习、很爱帮助别人,在她的身上,我看到了,乐于助人,做什么事,要有耐心。这就是我的朋友。翻译成英语
My friend, she has blond hair, she loves to laugh, she loves learning and loves to help others in her body, I saw, helpful, what you do, be patient. This is my friend.望采纳
其他回答 (2)
我的朋友,她有一头金色的头发,她很爱笑、她也很爱…5656
My friend, she has a head of golden hair, her love to laugh very much, she also love learning, love to help others, in her body, I see, helpful, do what matter, want to have patience. This is my friend
相关知识等待您来回答
美容美发领域专家五年级英语作文:我的朋友
I have a good friend, his name is Mike. He has a small nose and a wide mouth. Although he has a wide mouth, but he is not talkative. His favorite food is eggs, because it is good for your health. We often go climbing with him, we like to climb the mountain. He's very friendly, my classmates all like him.
我有一个好朋友,他叫Mike.他有一个小小的鼻子和一个大嘴巴.虽然他有一个大嘴巴,但他并不多嘴.他最喜欢的食物是鸡蛋,因为它很健康.我们经常和他一起去爬山,我们很喜欢爬山.他非常友好,我的同学都很喜欢他.
五年级英语作文:我的朋友相关的作文
《》网友点评
最新英语作文
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
小学英语作文推荐
热门作文排行
Copyright &
Inc.All Rights Reserved.
鄂ICP备号-2
免责声明:作文大全为公益性学习网站,内容来自于网友自由投稿或互联网搜集,作文大全所有作文版权归原作者所有,如需商业用途或转载请与原作者联系。本站要求作文投稿系本人原创。抄录自其他媒体的,要求注明出处。如发现涉及版权问题,请与本站联系,对非授权来稿,本站将立即删除。当前位置: &
求翻译:嗨,我的朋友,你收到我发给你文件了吗?收到回复。谢谢!是什么意思?
嗨,我的朋友,你收到我发给你文件了吗?收到回复。谢谢!
问题补充:
Hi, my friend, I sent you the file you received it? Receive a reply. Thank you!
Hello, my friend, you have received the document I sent to you? received a reply. Thank you!
Hi, the friend of mine, you have received me to issue you the document? Receives the reply.Thanks!
Hi, my friends, did you receive file I sent you? Receive a response. Thank you!
Hi, my friends, did you receive file I sent you? Receive a response. Thank you!
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!可以发一张你的照片给我吗? 这句话英文应该怎么说_百度知道
可以发一张你的照片给我吗? 这句话英文应该怎么说
提问者采纳
~如果你认可我的回答Could you send a photo of you to me。~你的采纳是我前进的动力~~O(∩_∩)O,请及时点击【采纳为满意回答】按钮~~手机提问的朋友在客户端右上角评价点【满意】即可
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
英文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
is it okay with you if i ask for one photo of yours via net&?
Can you send your a photo to me ?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 dopa翻译妹子照片 的文章

随机推荐