请问百度视频的热点栏目中视频《拥有娃娃脸却身材火辣的十位明星》的英文三国演义插曲视频

请问谁有《老友记》全十季的高清中英文字幕的视频?_百度知道
请问谁有《老友记》全十季的高清中英文字幕的视频?
想要老友记的双语视频,万分感谢。。用来练习英语的
提问者采纳
shareid=&uk=" name="老友记_六人行-全十季!习惯有你 团队 为你解答如果我的回答对你有帮助,&nbsp, 请点击我的回答下方【选为满意答案】按钮;O(∩_∩)O谢<file fsid="" link="/share/link已上传,请及时下载
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中英文字幕的相关知识
其他1条回答
我有。你有需要Q 吧
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【大话娱乐圈】拥有娃娃脸-大话娱乐圈 焦点内容
方式一:扫一扫
支持各类二维码扫描软件
方式二:发一发
免费发送App到手机
看不清验证码不正确
该短信不收取任何费用
方式三:下一下
下载App观看
还有更多攻略和游戏礼包等着你
嵌入代码:
这个支持手机播放哦
专区热点·
大家都在看
手机看视频
青春的情书
2015国际邀请赛117173魔兽世界,英文视频《被遗忘的爱》中的英文歌曲很经典,哪位高手知道这英文歌词说下,谢谢20分_百度知道
17173魔兽世界,英文视频《被遗忘的爱》中的英文歌曲很经典,哪位高手知道这英文歌词说下,谢谢20分
是英文歌词哦…剩10分了…
提问者采纳
s off the Script this year so let&#39. .The it&#39. Uh.know about your love which basic concept goes against priority it is the baby let you miss top-line need to capture a number one to me to love younger want to have your very careful spirit too than dog me for some moment sometimes also being able to not abdicate very much liking show such that hanging very much to doubt to love you being absorbed first again face to face I very partiality you enthusiastic response number one right away be engaged in stable want love very satisfy a craving Deng Shang loving first want love no clever one but Yu upper headache exceed sweet love only be given to You put in you that fervency becomes the most important lover number one very much in wanting to be apt most in the heart is that your (RAP) One for the V and Two for the IP Three is all right right away we I know off stage magnesium lamp disboard the meeting arming the unawares cursed young meeting want to pat Six because of they say beat to you all in waiting for because of my action medium can not want to miss Five being number one personage VIP Four very high Seven I know you love me telling you to be bold because of I got talent Eight hey hey love comes to line up right away Love younger want your very careful spirit I to be able to not abdicate very much also being fond of showing very much hanging to doubt to love you being absorbed first too than dog again to me very partiality your enthusiastic response number one lets me should what to say without the knowledge of as for being engaged in the rope being apt surely (Freestyle Mino Korean RAP) like we cannot already find a solution to as extending as watercolour if one bird is flapping the wings being bound let me think that I can stimulate our your make for Heaven smile especially near you I strain loving rain it&#39We gonn&#39;flip its off this year like this man check it out.;s yo boy man back on the mic back on this mix freestyle and taiwan i put my soul up in this mix ready to hit tracks like these what u know about this lab music man holla front is wanted to love satisfying a craving very much loving regret satisfying a craving Deng Shang the loving first wants to like no clever one only meet a headache exceeding sweet love being readjusted oneself to a certain extent with you by you fervency becomes the most important lover number one very much in wanting to be apt most in the heart even if you hear that we already become a pair of the people who prays that all layer-upon-ayer Surround such is very good who all can not break the rules for consummate sufficient ..Yo
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
其他2条回答
html<a href="http.mp3 The Beginning&#47://vPeratus - wrought
10分谁回答你
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求《老友记》全十季高清中英文双字幕的视频!!!!_百度知道
跪求《老友记》全十季高清中英文双字幕的视频!!!!
请发至邮箱3!.com,谢谢