burlingame 归属哪个crossing fieldd office

Estate Settlement After Death
SELECT YOUR LANGUAGE
Estate Settlement After Death
When the maker of a will or trust or other beneficiary designation (such as life insurance, retirement assets, annuities, etc.) dies and the American Heart Association or American Stroke Association is named a beneficiary, the person responsible for distributing the bequest/gift (executor, trustee, attorney, etc.) should contact the appropriate bequest administrator at the American Heart Association. To determine which bequest administrator to contact, review the execution pages of the will or trust document. The handling of such gifts is determined by the state in which the grantor or executor was domiciled at the time he or she executed the instrument. Please do not mail distributions or documents to your local AHA field office, as those staff are not authorized to receive such distributions.The American Heart Association understands that this can be a difficult and painful time for family and friends of the deceased who are charged with administering the estate or trust. While we are extremely grateful to receive these gifts, we do often have to ask for copies of documents, inventories and/or accountings in order to comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and audit requirements in order to maintain our non-profit status. Additionally, this information helps us ensure that we are honoring the deceased&s wishes as to any restrictions placed on his/her gift.The AHA&s tax identification number is: 13-5613797.Contact information, by state, of bequest administrators follows:Western States(AK, AZ, CA, HI, ID, MT, NV, OR, UT, WA) Midwest (IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, NE, ND, SD, WI)Katy ChengAssociate Director, Trusts & Estates American Heart Association1710 Gilbreth Rd.Burlingame, CA 94010Phone: 650.259.6740Fax: 650.259.6891Email: &Shari LayneBequest Administrator AHA National Bequest CenterP.O. Box 22249St. Petersburg, FL 33742Phone: 727.563.8038Fax: 727-563-8001Email: &Great Rivers&(DE, KY, OH, PA, WV)Mid-Atlantic (DC, MD, NC, SC, VA)Greater Southeast (AL, FL, GA, LA, MS, PR, TN)SouthWest (AR, CO, NM, OK, TX, WY)Brian FenelonBequest Administrator AHA National Bequest CenterP.O. Box 22249St. Petersburg, FL 33742Phone: 727.563.8046Fax: 727-563-8001Email: &Sarah RumschlagBequest Administrator AHA National Bequest CenterP.O. Box 22035St. Petersburg, FL 33742Phone: 727.563.8055Fax: 727-563-8001Email: &Founders&(CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, RI, VT) &Liz TzinbergBequest AdministratorAHA & National Bequest CenterP.O. Box 22249St. Petersburg, FL 33742Phone: 727-563-8053Fax: 727-563-8001Email: &&&If you're unable to reach the designated person above or need additional assistance, please contact Andrew M. Fussner, Vice President of Estate Settlement and supervising attorney for bequest administration staff.Andrew FussnerVice President of Estate Settlement AHA National Bequest CenterP.O. Box 22035St. Petersburg, FL 33742Phone: 800.275.Fax: 727.563.8001Email:
This site complies with the
information:Challenging the Field Sobriety Test
If you have been
after taking the , you may be wondering how to challenge the results. Although these tests are not much more accurate than simply thinking that someone looks drunk, they are widely used as evidence in California DUI cases.
At The Law Offices of Michael L. Davidson, our San Mateo DUI defense lawyers have successfully challenged field sobriety test results on behalf of clients throughout the Bay Area. Based in San Mateo, we have defended thousands of clients against drunk driving charges.
The Flaws of Roadside DUI Testing
Although people who are suspected of DUI have every right to refuse the field sobriety tests, many choose to take these tests because they do not want to antagonize the police. There are several approaches to challenging the test results, including the following:
How Accurate Are The Tests?
Even when all three of the standard field sobriety tests are administered correctly, studies show that 63 percent of sober people will fail them. Many people have concluded that these tests are “designed to fail” and are virtually useless for predicting whether someone has actually been driving drunk.
Did The Office Conduct The Test Properly?
Many police officers do not administer the field sobriety tests correctly, either because they have forgotten their training, they are rushing through the process, or they have been given inaccurate information about how the tests work. Many officers also do not record the results of these tests accurately.
Were There Other Factors Affecting Performance?
There are many factors that can cause a person who is not drunk to fail the field sobriety tests, including that person’s physical condition and the condition of the surface where the tests are conducted.
Contact a DUI Attorney About Contesting Field Sobriety Tests Today!
has more than 40 years of experience defending clients against DUI charges.
Our DUI attorneys proudly represent clients throughout the entire Bay Area including these cities on the Peninsula:
Redwood City
Foster City
South San Francisco
Burlingame
If you have been arrested for DUI after failing the field sobriety tests, do not hesitate to contact an experienced attorney to discuss your options. For a free consultation, call us at 650-389-5595 or .
E-mail Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address.
Please enter a valid phone number. You may use 0-9, spaces and the ( ) - + characters.
Brief description of your legal issue
Please verify that you have read the disclaimer..
I have read the
disclaimer.
The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.
Recent Posts
"I went into the office thinking i had no options and left feeling like i would be completely safe. He as well worked with me financially. He understood I was 19 and may not have a few thousand sitting around to pay so was willing to negotiate reasonable prices for both parties so nether person was paying or losing to much and also was willing to set up a payment program if needed. All I can say was that It was wonderful and I would recommend for anyone seeking advice or legal representation!"
, San Mateo, California

我要回帖

更多关于 field office 的文章

随机推荐