求一首歌 结尾貌似是alltry as he mightt try love you

找一首歌我只记得歌词中有一句。什么噢Wo给你我的心SoLoveyouloveyou
是2011年出的。华语女歌手唱的
邓紫棋《A.I.N.Y.(爱你)》
其他回答 (2)
是这首吗? 如果是这首望能采纳
王若琳的iloveyou
I love you我爱你Say we together baby, you and me亲爱的 说我们会在一起 只有我和你I can only give my life我能给予的只有我的生命And show you all I am以此向你表白我对你无尽的爱In the breath I breathe在我的气息中I will promise you my heart向你承诺我的心意And give you all your need给予你要的全部If you take some time如果你带走一些时光If you tell me you don't need me any more如果你说不再需要我That our love won't last forever, no...我们的爱将不再延续I will ask you for a chance to try again不 我们可不可以有重新开始的机会To make our love a little better, woo... oh...让我们的爱渐渐回温I love you我爱你Say we together baby, say we together亲爱的 说我们会在一起 说我们会在一起I need you我需要你I need you forever baby, you and me我不能失去你 我和你You say you hardly know你说你不能了解Exactly who I am so hard to understand, woo...就像我不懂得任何人I am in right from the start如果你能读懂我的心Of the way I've felt inside, if you read my mind那么你会明白 从开始到现在我始终在合适的位置 已经深陷其中If you tell me you don't need me any more如果你告诉我你不再需要我That our love won't last forever, no...我们的爱将不再延续I will ask you for a chance to try again不 我们可不可以有重新开始的机会To make our love a little better, woo... oh让我们的爱渐渐回温I love you我爱你Say we together baby, say we together亲爱的 说我们会在一起 说我们会在一起I need you我需要你I need you forever baby, you and me我不能失去你 我和你Remember when you used to hold me记得当你拥抱我的时候Remember when you made me cry记得当你使我落泪的时候You said you loved me你说过我爱你Oh, you dear是的 你说过Yes, you did是的 你说过I love you我爱你Say we together baby, say we together亲爱的 说我们会在一起 说我们会在一起I need you我需要你I need you forever baby, you and me我不能没有你 我和你
邓紫棋的!!!
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号找一首歌我只记得歌词中有一句。什么噢Wo给你我的心SoLoveyouloveyou
是2011年出的。华语女歌手唱的
邓紫棋《A.I.N.Y.(爱你)》
其他回答 (2)
是这首吗? 如果是这首望能采纳
王若琳的iloveyou
I love you我爱你Say we together baby, you and me亲爱的 说我们会在一起 只有我和你I can only give my life我能给予的只有我的生命And show you all I am以此向你表白我对你无尽的爱In the breath I breathe在我的气息中I will promise you my heart向你承诺我的心意And give you all your need给予你要的全部If you take some time如果你带走一些时光If you tell me you don't need me any more如果你说不再需要我That our love won't last forever, no...我们的爱将不再延续I will ask you for a chance to try again不 我们可不可以有重新开始的机会To make our love a little better, woo... oh...让我们的爱渐渐回温I love you我爱你Say we together baby, say we together亲爱的 说我们会在一起 说我们会在一起I need you我需要你I need you forever baby, you and me我不能失去你 我和你You say you hardly know你说你不能了解Exactly who I am so hard to understand, woo...就像我不懂得任何人I am in right from the start如果你能读懂我的心Of the way I've felt inside, if you read my mind那么你会明白 从开始到现在我始终在合适的位置 已经深陷其中If you tell me you don't need me any more如果你告诉我你不再需要我That our love won't last forever, no...我们的爱将不再延续I will ask you for a chance to try again不 我们可不可以有重新开始的机会To make our love a little better, woo... oh让我们的爱渐渐回温I love you我爱你Say we together baby, say we together亲爱的 说我们会在一起 说我们会在一起I need you我需要你I need you forever baby, you and me我不能失去你 我和你Remember when you used to hold me记得当你拥抱我的时候Remember when you made me cry记得当你使我落泪的时候You said you loved me你说过我爱你Oh, you dear是的 你说过Yes, you did是的 你说过I love you我爱你Say we together baby, say we together亲爱的 说我们会在一起 说我们会在一起I need you我需要你I need you forever baby, you and me我不能没有你 我和你
邓紫棋的!!!
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号有一首歌,歌词里有I love you...I need you,那歌叫什么名谁唱的啊
有一首歌,歌词里有I love you...I need you,那歌叫什么名谁唱的啊
你说的是不是韩剧《On Air》的插曲,一个女的唱的?
我不太清楚,偶然听到的,是首慢歌,你说的这个是慢的吗?
是的...这是一首慢歌...有一点悲伤...歌词里有这一句&i need you ,i love you ,i cant say goodbye&是韩剧“on air”的插曲,是Naby唱的 ,歌名是“If”......
其他回答 (7)
浪漫满屋插曲
歌名:Baby I Love You 歌手:Jennifer Lopez (feat. R.kelly.) boy, i never knew i could feelthe way i felt, when i felt the wayyou were feeling me babyi'm so out of control, yeaheverytime you look my wayi realize more and morehow much i adorethose pretty eyes of yoursi'm helpless babywhat i want to know isare you willing to trycan you love me for a lifetimein just one nightoohbaby i love you ( love you )baby i need you ( need you )i gotta have you ( i gotta have you, babe )can't be without you ( be without you )baby i love you ( yeah )baby i need you ( need you )i gotta have you ( i gotta have you, babe )can't be without youblessed and cursed on the same daythe day that i first felt the power of you inside of mesuch a strong feelingthere comes a time in everyone's lifewhen you know and everyone around you knowsthat everything is changedyou're not the sameit's a new daywhat i wanna know isare you willing to trythere's gotta be more meaning to thisthan what meets the eyebaby i love you ( baby, i need you )baby i need you ( gotta have you, baby )i gotta have you ( can't be without you )can't be without you ( baby, i love you )baby i love you ( yeah, yeah )baby i need you ( i gotta have you )i gotta have you ( yeah, yeah )can't be without youooh, i love the way you kiss mebaby please, i'm about to lose my mindooh, talk to me'cause i'm beggin' for you andi'm down on my kneesbaby i know you're the one that i needbaby i love you..you know i need you..gotta have you..can't be without you..baby i love you..you know i need you..gotta have you..can't be without you..baby i love you ( love you )baby i need you ( i need you )i gotta have you ( i gotta have you, babe )can't be without you ( baby, i love you )baby i love you ( ooh )baby i need youi gotta have youcan't be without youbaby i love youbaby i need youi gotta have youcan't be without youbaby i love youbaby i need youi gotta have you
dilemma歌手:kelly rowland
歌曲:can't take my eyes off you歌手:黎明 专辑:leon北京站 cant take my eyes off you作曲人: bob crewe bob gauclio 填词人:林夕你以眼色慑服我我以眼睛摄录你每个细胞看穿你于握手位透视你你也觉得你极美故意散发薄荷味吸收身边的眼光不必花钱买电器( http: 站长:钱学嘉作)i love you baby 认购你的安慰i need you baby 难道你一出世便荼毒一切你名字叫美丽oh pretty baby 卖了我的一切oh pretty baby 难换你的矜贵oh let me love you baby let me love you你那证件我没有借我看一个下昼要刺探你的世界比玻璃窗更通透你每晚都有丰收最爱吃美丽红豆一喜欢的不放手不喜欢的当木偶看看是不是这首
好像不是这首,那个是首英文歌
温岚的 &爱你的两个我&
是不是王若琳的I Love You
王若琳 - i love youi love yousay we're together babyyou and mei can only give my lifeand show you all i amin the breath i breathei will promise you my heartand give you all you needif it takes some timeif you tell me you don't need me anymorethat our love won't last foreveri will ask you for a chance to try againto make our love a little betteri love yousay we're together, babysay we're together, wohi need youi need you forever babyyou and mesay you hardly knowexactly who i amso hard to understandi knew right from the startthe way i felt insideif you read my mindif you tell you don't need me anymorethat our love won't last foreveri will ask you for a chance to try againto make our love a little betteri love yousay we're together, babysay we're together, wohi need youi need you forever babyyou and meremember when you used to hold meremember when you made me cryyou said you
歌曲:Dilemma 歌手:nelly&kelly rowland I.. love you, and I.. need you Nelly I.. love you, I do.. neeeeed you - but No matter what I do, all I think about is you Even when I’m with my boo, know you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do, all I think about is you Even when I’m with my boo, y’know I’m crazy over you Check it, check it, check it, uhh I met this chick and she just moved right up the block from me And uhh, she got the hots for me the finest thing my hood done seen But oh no, oh no, she gotta a man and a son, doh’ohhh, but that’s okay Cause I, wait for my cue and just listen, play my position Like a shortstop, pick up e’rything mami hittin And in no time.. (no time) I.. I plan to make this wah-one mi-i-ne.. and that’s for sure Cause I, I never been the type to, break up a happy home But uh, there’s somethin bout baby girl I just can’t leave alone So tell me ma what’s it gonna be? She said (You don’t know what you mean to me) No matter what I do, all I think about is you Even when I’m with my boo, know you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do, all I think about is you Even when I’m with my boo, y’know I’m crazy over you Check it, check it, check it, uhh I see a lot and you look and I never say a word I know how niggaz start actin trippin out here about they girls And there’s no way-ayy-hey, Nelly gon’ fight over no day-hey-ame.. as you can see But I, I like your steez, your style, your whole demeanor The way you come through and holla and swoop me in his 2-seater Now that’s gangstah-ah-ahhh.. And I got special ways to thank yah-ah-ahhh.. don’t you forget it But uh, it ain’t that easy for you to pack and leave him But uh, you and dirty got ties for different reasons I respect that and right before I turn to leave, she said No matter what I do, all I think about is you Even when I’m with my boo, know you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do, all I think about is you Even when I’m with my boo, y’know I’m crazy over you Sing it for me K I.. love you, and I.. need you Nelly I.. love you, I do.. (c’mon girl) And it’s more than you’ll.. ever know But.. it’s fo’sho You can always count on my love Foreveeeeer more, yeahh-yeahh.. East coast, I know you shakin right Down South, I know you bouncin right West coast, I know you walkom right, cause Midwest, I see you swingin right (You don’t know what you mean to me) No matter what I do, all I think about is you Even when I’m with my boo, know you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do, all I think about is you Even when I’m with my boo, y’know I’m crazy over you East coast, I know you shakin right Down South, I know you bouncin right West coast, I know you walkin right, cause Midwest, I see you swing it right (You don’t know what you mean to me) East coast, you still shakin right Down South, I see you bouncin right West coast, I know you walkin right, cause Midwest, I see you swingin right (You don’t know what you mean to me) No matter what I do, all I think about is you Even when I’m with my boo, know you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do, all I think about is you Even when I’m with my boo, y’know I’m crazy over you East coast, I know you shakin right Down South, I know you bouncin right West coast, I know you walkin right Midwest, I see you swing it right (You don’t know what you mean to me) East coast, you still shakin right Down South, I see you bouncin right West coast, I know you walkin right, cause (You don’t know what you mean to me)
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号求一首歌的名字 高潮是 i love you 然后后面什么什么的·就听不懂了··_百度知道
求一首歌的名字 高潮是 i love you 然后后面什么什么的·就听不懂了··
提问者采纳
  王若琳 - I Love You  I love you 我爱你  say we're together baby 说我们的灵魂在一起  you and me 你和我  I can only give my life 我只能给你我的生命  And show you all I am 向你展示真正的我  In the breath I breathe 我深呼吸着  I will promise you my heart 我将向你许诺我的心  And give you all you need 并给你所有你需要的  If it takes some time 但那也许需要花一点时间  If you tell me you don't need me anymore 如果你说你不再需要我  That our love won't last forever ,no~说我们的爱不会再永远  I will ask you for a chance to try again 我会再次向你请求一次机会  To make our love a little better, uo~ow~ 来使我们的爱更完美  I love you 我爱你  Say we're together, baby 说我们在一起,宝贝  Say we're together, ow 说我们在一起 ,哦  I need you 我需要你  I need you forever baby 我永远需要你,宝贝  You and me 你和我  Say you hardly know 你说你不清楚  Exactly who I am 真实的我  So hard to understand 太难去读懂  I knew right from the start 但我从一开始就知道  And the way I felt inside 我内心所选择的路  If you read my mind 如果你理解我的感受  If you tell me you don't need me anymore 如果你说你不再需要我  That our love won't last forever ,no~说我们的爱不会持续到永远  I will ask you for a chance to try again 我将向你请求一个重新开始的机会  To make our love a little better ,uo~ow~来将我们的爱更完美  I love you 我爱你  Say we're together, baby 说我们的灵魂在一起,宝贝  Say we're together, ow 说我们的灵魂在一起,哦  I need you 我需要你  I need you forever baby 我永远需要你,宝贝  You and me 你和我  Remember when you used to hold me 曾记得你抱住我的那一刻  Remember when you made me cry 曾记得你让我哭泣的那一刻  You said you loved me 你说你爱上了我  Oh you did 哦,是的  yes you do 是的,你做到了  I love you 我爱你  Say we're together, baby 说我们的灵魂在一起,宝贝  Say we're together, ow 说我们的灵魂在一起,哦  I need you 我需要你  I need you forever baby 我永远都需要你宝贝  You and me你和我
提问者评价
就是这首歌· 只是想听男声的· 呵呵
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
高潮的相关知识
其他1条回答
love paradise???
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首歌~歌词里有I love you and hate you at a very same time_百度知道
找一首歌~歌词里有I love you and hate you at a very same time
歌词里有I love you and hate you at a very same time但歌不是OMD的LOVE YOU AND HATE YOU 歌名不知道是不是bitter sweet 但是歌的开头第一句是bitter sweet 不管我用歌名还是歌词都在网上找不到这首歌如果有朋友找到请给个可用链接 歌蛮轻快的谢谢~
提问者采纳
Kanye West的《Bittersweet Poetry》歌词如下:(Intro Music)(John Mayer) Bittersweet,You're gonna be the death of me.I dont want you, but I need you.I love you and hate you at the very same time.Bittersweet.(Kanye West) See what I want so much, should never hurt this bad.&Never did this before,& thats what the virgin says.&We've been generally warned,& thats what the surgeon says.God talk to me now.This is an emergency.(Verse 1)And she claim she only wit' me for the currency.You cut me deep bitch cut me like surgery.And I was too proud to admit that it was hurtin' me.I'd never do that to you, at least purposely.We breakin' up again,We makin' up again,but we dont love no more,I guess we f**kin' then.Have you ever felt you ever want to kill her,and you mix them emotions with tequilla.And you mix that wit' a little bad advice,on one of them bad nights.Yall have a bad fight,and you talkin' bout her family her aunts and shit.And she say, &Muhf**ka yo mama's a bitch!&You know, domestic drama and shit.All the attitude.I'll never hit a girl, but I'll shake the shit outta' you.But imma' be the bigger man.Big pimpin like jigga man.Oh, I guess I figure its:(Chorus)(John Mayer) Bittersweet,You're gonna be the death of me.I dont want you, but I need you.I love you and hate you at the very same time.Bittersweet.(Kanye West) See what I want so much, should never hurt this bad.&Never did this before,& thats what the virgin says.&We've been generally warned,& thats what the surgeon says.God talk to me now.This is an emergency.(Verse 2)And my nigga said I shouldn't let it worry me.I need to focus on the girls we gettin' currently.But I've been thinkin' and it got me back to sinkin' in.This relationship, it even got me back to drinkin'.Now this Hennessey, is gonna' be the death of me.And I always thought that you havin' my child was our destiny,but I can't even vibe wit' you sexually.Cause every time that I try you will question me.Saying,&You f**kin them girls, disrespecting me?You don't see how your lies is affectin' me?You don't see how our life was supposed to be?And I never let a nigga get that close to me!And you ain't cracked up to what you was supposed to be!You always gone! You always be where them hoes will be!&And it's the first time she ever spilled her soul to me.(Chorus)(John Mayer) Bittersweet,(Kanye West)( - I f**ked up and I know it, G)(John Mayer) You're gonna be the death of me.(Kanye West)( - I guess it's bittersweet poetry)I dont want you, but I need you.I love you and hate you at the very same time.Bittersweet. (Keyshia Cole vocals)You're gonna be the death of me.I don't want you, but I need you.I love you and hate you at the very same time (Keyshia Cole vocals)See what I want so much, should never hurt this bad.&Never did this before,& thats what the virgin says.&We've been generally warned,& thats what the surgeon says.God talk to me now.This is an emergency. (x2)Bittersweet.You're gonna be the death of me.I don't want you, but I need you.I love you and hate you at the very same time.(Outro music)
提问者评价
谢谢你的歌名和歌词~ 我下载到了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
是Kanye West的 Bittersweet Poetry地址:
能让听下么?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖