为了不被人抄袭我已经发您私信了。请注意查收。谢谢
提问者评价
已经收到了、都是你自己写的么?谢谢啦。 thanks
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
其他29条回答
Baby you're my princess.
You're my one and only.
I will love you forever and ever and ever and until eternity.
Honey if you want to cry, know that I'll be there for you.
The first minute I saw you, I thought, she's the one for me.
I don't want to live without you.
I was just walking and I though of you and it felt as if the world became more colorful, more alive.
Sweety, I wonder, if you think about me too?
I miss you. I miss your eyes, miss your smile, miss your hair, miss your everything.
Someone asked me what I liked about you, and I didn't even know how to respont. What I did know was that it didn't matter, at that moment all I could think...
中英对照二十条,内容不错。嘿嘿。
If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.如果我能重新排列字母, 我要把 U (You) 跟 I 排在一起.
Do you have a map? Because I just keep losting in your eyes! 你有地图吗? 因为我刚在你的眼神中迷失了!
If you are a tear in my eye, I wouldn't cry for fear of losing you. 如果你是我眼里的一滴眼泪, 我不会哭因为我害怕会失去你.
My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it.我对你的爱就像是泻肚子一样, 让我把持不住.
I am a thief, I am here to steal your heart.我是小偷, 我是来这偷你的心.
Love is written on the walls of heart with a pen of thought for togetherness....
1.I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
2.No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won’t make you cry.
3.Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.And I am the man who wish that you could smile at every moment.
4.To the world you may be one person, but to me you are the world.
5.Don't waste your time on a man, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.Stay with me, I will give you the all I have.
6.Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn’t mean they don't love you with all they have....
呵呵 她还真可爱 你给200分,真够大方的 看得出你是十分诚恳的 其实表达出你的真心是 最最最重要的 而不要发给她那些臭大街 满天飞的 短讯\ 我非常乐意帮你 因为你们很可爱 但是这种东东是需要酝酿的
能不能你说中文我翻译?我又不爱他我怎么想…
比如说,日日夜夜我都在想你?I miss you day and night
下面全是抄英语歌词的...括号里面是歌名...
想我了,我就会与你同在.think of me i'll be there. (season in the sun)
To hold you in my arms 我想抱紧你(my love)
we are always together我们一直在一起(love train)
let me put my arms around you让我的双臂拥抱你(baby i?)
baby let me kiss you on the lips让我亲吻你的嘴唇
let me put my fingers on your cheeks让我的手指抚摸你的面颊
let me be you light让我变成你的…太阳?(stay with me tonight)
you are my only love你是我唯一的爱
like a star in my night你是我夜空的星辰(if i were a bird)
when I just can't find ...
1、想你,是一种美丽的忧伤的甜蜜的惆怅,心里面,却是一种用任何语言也无法表达的温馨。
It is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can’t be expressed with any choice of words.
2、你知道思念一个人的滋味吗,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然后用很长很长的时间流成热泪。
Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears.
3、我知道你最喜欢这首歌,我也知道你的心思,我想你。
I know you like this song most and I know what you are thinking about ,too, I miss you .
4、常常想起曾和你在...
1 I love you.我爱你。
2 If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.
如果我能重新排列字母表, 我要把 U (You) 跟 I 排在一起。
3 Do you have a map? I just keep losting in your eyes.
你有地图吗? 我刚在你的眼神中迷失了。
4 If you are a tear in my eye, I wouldn't cry for fear of losing you.
如果你是我眼中的一滴眼泪, 我不会哭,因为我害怕失去你.
5 I am a thief, I am here to steal your heart.
我是小偷, 我来这里窃走你的心。
6 Love is written on the walls of heart with a pen of thought for togetherness.
爱是用思想的笔写在心墙上的永远相守的诺言。
7 My love is a blank poetry,please rhyme it with your heart.
爱情就像一页空白的诗篇,用你的...
1.I LOVE U forever
我爱你到永远
2.I won't stop loving you until I dead.
我不会停止爱你直到我死了
3.My life is wonderful because of you.
我的生命因为你而完美
4.You are so important to me,just like my heart.
你对我来说十分重要,就如同我的心脏。
5.The best part of what has happened was the part when I was with you.
发生过的最美好的事情就是和你在一起的时候
6.Don't be afraid, cause I'm with you forever.
不要害怕,因为我永远和你在一起。
7.Seeing you smileing, I'm smileing.
看见你笑了,我笑了。
8.I love you, this is my inexorable doom, forever and forever.
我爱你,这是我的劫难,一直,永远……
9.When you need me,...
I will devote myself to loving you till the death depart us,No,nothing can stop me from loving u!Will u miss me sometimes?Me?No.I miss u every seconds,the deepest of my breath~
这么谈恋爱,很累啊。 男人凭什么老吃亏啊,就不能让女同胞也来宠一下爷们啊!还偏要什么英文的,讲汉语的才是世界上人数最多的语言!老外谈恋爱也不一定会这么折腾的。
哈哈~您还真用心啊,祝你们幸福~~
1.It is deaf and it wants to have love with you……What do you say?
Do you know that you would look great with two pounds less ... in my opinion those clothes weigh exactly two pounds !
2.You are just like a Bounty ... a piece of paradise on earth!
3.You're eyes are soft en tender,as sweet as they can be.There's one thing you must remember, you are the one for me!!!
4.There are so many people in the world but in my world there's only one and that's you!!!
5.I want to share everything with you, your sadness, your happy moments, every single second of the day.
6.Do your feet never hurt ???? ... Y...
1.If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。
2.Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。
3.At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。
4.Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.
看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。
5.I need him like I need the air to breathe.
我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气。
6.Who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one.
在爱人眼里...
参考资料:
你要十句,我给你整了50句,够你发俩月了,呵呵~~其实这些网上到处都是,一查一堆
1. Encounter always nodded to say is always difficult to say, line of sight intersecting the moment, I have felt your tenderness.
2. The vast crowd, you know, is a kind of fate, only with my sincere hope that in return for your true feelings.
3. Some people love to use their mouths, and I am hard to love, maybe I will lose a lot, but I will not regret it.
4. I would like to tell you that in my heart You are my all, I do not pray for you the same amount of love for me, just want to have your comfort and understanding.
5. Affect your hand,, led by your hand and wait for tomorrow, led by your hand, through this life, led by your hand,....
I love three things,the sun ,the moon and you.The sun for day ,the moon for night,and you forever!这个她应该会感动吧
有意思Love means never having to say you're sorry我喜欢这句 意思是
爱,意味着永不说后悔When I met you I knew I would forever be by your side -- forever your partner and forever your love这句也不错
当我看到你,我知道我会永远在你身边,永远爱你I can't live without you by my side. No one can ever take your place我不能没有你,
没有人会代替你在我心中的位置哈哈祝你幸福啊
The sandglass remembers the time we lost,Love means never having to say you're sorry .涵义:沙漏记得,我们遗忘的时光,爱,意味着永不说后悔-----
以前我朋友也是这样~~我坚持了一年~~买了几本类似的书~~有时自己也写点~~挺好的~~祝你们~永远~~
世界上最美丽的英文情话
I love you not because of who you are,but because of who I am when I am with you.
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
No man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is ,won‘t make you cry.
没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。
Never frown,even when you are sad,because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
纵然伤心,也不要悉眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。
If you are a tear in my eye, I wouldn't cry for fear of losing you.
用最简单明了的的呗
I Love You
天天就这句
如果问你为什么
你就说除了爱她没别的了
每天都发我爱你英文的,她一定很高兴!
我 要是你的她……恶心死……
广告歌11111
想表达你的真心,最好就说你的真实想法。 复制网上的如果被发现。好吗? 当然了。偶尔用一下没问题! 在电脑上写出想说的话,用金山快意翻译成英文不就Ok了?
哈哈,你们还真浪漫!有意思!祝福你们啊!
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁快乐男生华晨宇PK华晨宇之《THE KILL》_土豆_高清视频在线观看快乐男生6进5的开场歌曲是不是《歌舞青春》的主题曲?原唱歌手和歌名是谁?_百度知道
快乐男生6进5的开场歌曲是不是《歌舞青春》的主题曲?原唱歌手和歌名是谁?
来吧;s the way we do it 这就是我们的方式Lets get to it 放手做吧Come on everyone 加油, together, come on lets have some fun 来吧;re all in this together 我们现在欢聚一堂And it shows 看着吧When we stand 当我们Hand in hand 手拉手站在一起Make our dreams come true 我们会让梦想实现We&#39,相聚在这里We's the way we do it 这就是我们的方式Lets get to it 放手做吧Time to show the world 是时候让世界认识我们We&#39, together,只要我们愿意、来吧; on 你的一切都步入正轨Wild cats in the house 流浪猫走入房间Everybody say it now 人人都如是说Wild cats everywhere 到处都是流浪猫Wave your hands up in the air 举起你的手摇摆吧That&#39,让我们找点乐子Together,任何时候都可以Together together come on lets do this right 聚会吧;re all in this toghether 我们现在欢聚一堂Once we see 我们看到Theres a chance 我们有That we have 一个机会And we take it 我们会抓住它Wild cats sing along 流浪猫独自歌唱着Yre going to rock the house (rock the house) 我们要让屋子翻天覆地the party&#39,让我们找点乐子Ts where we belong 但我们依然属于这里;s on now everybody make some noise 聚会还在进行,来吧大家 Tre all stars 我们都是明星And we see that 这一点不言而喻We're all stars 我们都是明星And we see that 这一点不言而喻We're all in this together 我们现在欢聚一堂When we reach 我们能实现梦想We can fly 我们能够自由飞翔Know inside 我们都知道We can make it 我们都会成功We&#39,任何时候都可以Together together come on lets do this right 聚会吧;s what its all about 那是我们的所有Everyone is special in their own way 每个人都各有所长We make each other strong (each other strong) 我们自强不息Were not the same 我们与众不同Were different in a good way 我们走向不同的成功之路Together&#39, together,大家不要让它冷寂下来come on scream and shout 过来一起尖叫呐喊吧We're all in this together 我们现在欢聚一堂Once we know 我们找到了归宿That we are 认识了自己We're all in this together 我们现在欢聚一堂When we reach 我们能实现梦想We can fly 我们能够自由飞翔Know inside 我们都知道We can make it 我们都会成功We&#39, you really got it goin're all in this together 我们现在欢聚一堂And it shows 看着吧When we stand 当我们Hand in hand 手拉手站在一起Make our dreams come true 我们会让梦想实现We're all here 我们在这里庆祝and speaking out with one voice 发出同样的呼喊we&#39:high school musical Together,做我们喜欢的事We&#39, together,只要我们愿意;ve arrived because we stuck together 我们已经达到目的因为我们都在一起Champions one and all 我们都是胜利者We&#39,做我们喜欢的事Here and now its time for celebration 此时此刻我们欢聚一堂I finally figured it out (yeah yeah) 我终于可以描画出来That all our dreams have no limitations 我们那些不受束缚的梦想That&#39,来吧大家 Together、来吧;re all stars 我们都是明星And we see that 这一点不言而喻We're all in this together 我们现在欢聚一堂Once we know 我们找到了归宿That we are 认识了自己We&#39, were there for each other every time 聚会吧;re all in this together 我们现在欢聚一堂And it shows 看着吧When we stand 当我们Hand in hand 手拉手站在一起Make our dreams come true 我们会让梦想实现Together, were there for each other every time 聚会吧, come on lets have some fun 来吧;re all in this together 我们现在欢聚一堂Once we know 我们找到了归宿That we are 认识了自己We&#39:high school musical cast 专辑、来吧we're all in this together 我们欢聚一堂(歌舞青春第三部的主题曲)歌手;re all in this toghether 我们现在欢聚一堂Once we see 我们看到Theres a chance 我们有That we have 一个机会And we take it 我们会抓住它Wild cats everywhere 到处都是流浪猫Wave your hands up in the air 举起你的手摇摆吧That&#39,大家, together everyone 来吧, together everyone 来吧
其他类似问题
其他2条回答
1.半山学院背景音乐:&樱& 堀江由衣(YuiHorie)
2.天天兄弟出场:&Dear Woman& 岚
3.天天兄弟小店:&Beautiful days& 岚
4.天天兄弟成长的天空: &Giver exile&
5.天家兄弟七人行:&华のワルツ&
6.《火》演唱:张惠妹(多次出现于节目中....)
简介:天天向上御用走秀+即兴舞蹈歌曲.就像歌名一样,确确实实在天天向上火了.
7.&Battle Without Honor Or Humani&
简介: 天天出场歌曲之一,用来制造强大声势.
8.《4 minutes》麦当娜
简介:天天向上开场秀歌曲(090313跳绳开场舞)+多次嘉宾走秀出场歌曲,麦当娜与贾斯汀合唱歌曲,经典.
9.《Now or Never》High School Musical 3《歌舞青春3》
简介:天天经典出场歌曲之一,多出现在体育主题类(090522体坛冠军)
10.《1945》电影《海角七号》
简介:天天向上御用...
歌舞青春的相关知识
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 2010快乐男声 的文章