其他类似问题
为您推荐:
电脑声卡的相关知识
其他1条回答
悄悄告诉你,这些输入口没什么区别,随便哪个都是一样的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
Intro: Adding a line in to a boombox with a tape player
** As with all the instructables, you take your item / health / whatever into your own hands when attempting ! Be mindful of high voltages on the ...
Step 1: Disassemble
Sony (and many other brands) makes it easy to take their products apart by stamping an arrow by the screws that you need to remove to get the ...
Step 2: Locate the wires from the tape head, and see how the mechanisim works.
The wires coming from the tape head were easy to spot on this boombox. At first, I thought that since the player had a power button I wouldn't ...
Step 3: Drilling the holes and mounting the hardware.
After looking for a good place to put the toggle switch and phone jack, I decided to go under the carry handle (when it is down). Since this ...
Step 4: Hooking up the hardware
After both items were mounted I unplugged the connector that goes to the leaf switch and to the tape player motor. I separated the motor wires, cut the ...
Step 5: It doesn't work.... Maybe... Wait.. Success !!
The sound is terrible ! It's all broken and fuzzy with distortion.I tried turning the volume on the mp3 player to 1 and it was still distorted.Next I ...
** As with all the instructables, you take your item / health / whatever into your own hands when attempting !
Be mindful of high voltages on the main power board, the hot soldering iron, etc.
Being careful and patient will bring you success. **This is my first instructable, but I've been doing this sort of thing for a long time !I know about the cassette adapters, but all the ones that I have tried cause too much background noise.With this in mind, I decided that I wanted to add a line in to an old boombox that has seen better days, but still sounds good.I found this baby left for dead on a job site, so I took it and cleaned it up (goof off plastic safe formula), fixed the cd lid, and now I want to add a line in so that I can use it with my mp3 player.The reason is simple.
Now I use an FM transmitter, plugged into a cigarette lighter adapter (which is plugged into the wall), and I hook my mp3 player to the FM transmitter (with an adapter from the 3/32& jack to 1/8&) and then tune the radio on the boombox to the transmitter's station.Besides being bulky, it picks up a lot of static and interference.The white boombox in the picture was going to get the line in install, but after taking it apart I didn't want to chance breaking it to find the signal from the FM board (or even the CD player).
Step 1: Disassemble
Sony (and many other brands) makes it easy to take their products apart by stamping an arrow by the screws that you need to remove to get the unit apart.
This boombox is model # CFD-S36
I took out all the screws indicated, and that got the front chunk (which holds the speakers) off.
Then I followed the next set of arrows and the unit split into 2 more parts.
About This Instructable
I usually end up doing an instructable because I have to figure out how to do something myself.
I just get pictures during the process ...
More by TheRealAnubis:
Add instructable to:
<button class="btn btn-large pull-left btn-facebook" data-loading-text="">Facebook
<button class="btn btn-large pull-right btn-google btn-danger" data-loading-text="">Google+
<button class="btn btn-large pull-left btn-twitter" data-loading-text="">Twitter
<button class="btn btn-large pull-right btn-default btn-autodesk" data-loading-text="">Autodesk
<button type="submit" class="btn btn-large btn-primary btn-orange auth-action login" data-loading-text="">Login
Forgot your username or password?
It happens.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
<button type="submit" class="btn btn-large btn-primary btn-orange auth-action forgot" data-loading-text="">Send it now, please!
We have sent you an email with a password reset code. Please enter it below.
<button type="submit" class="btn btn-large btn-primary btn-orange auth-action reset" data-loading-text="">Reset and Sign In
that's a pro feature! want to go pro?
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
<button class="btn btn-large pull-left btn-facebook" data-loading-text="">Facebook
<button class="btn btn-large pull-right btn-danger btn-google" data-loading-text="">Google+
<button class="btn btn-large pull-left btn-twitter" data-loading-text="">Twitter
<button class="btn btn-large pull-right btn-autodesk" data-loading-text="">Autodesk
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the
<button type="submit" class="btn btn-large btn-primary btn-orange auth-action register" data-loading-text="">Sign me up!
Already a member?"(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'

我要回帖

更多关于 功放aux接口怎么用 的文章

随机推荐