有一个摇滚的英文歌 结尾 nananana有一句话是we will come 快结尾的时候有一句to fight now

求 现在流行的英文歌_百度知道
求 现在流行的英文歌
take me to your heart ,as long as you love me ,i want it that way ,i bealive i can fly ,larger than life ,Dragostea din tei ,you are not alone !我现在会唱这些歌,英语进步不少,但现在好象都过时的歌了.还有别的什么好听的歌吗?(英文的)
提问者采纳
01thinking about you诺拉琼斯Norah Jones 02As Long As You Love Me后街男孩(Backstreet Boys) 03god is a girl(上帝是个女孩)Groove Coverage舞动精灵乐团 04Hey OhTragédie 悲剧演唱组 05I Want It That Way后街男孩(Backstreet Boys) 06Baby One More Time小甜甜布兰妮Britney Spears 07Keep Holding On艾薇儿Avril Lavigne 08Everybody(Backstreet's Back)后街男孩(Backstreet Boys) 09Just Want You To Know后街男孩(Backstreet Boys) 10All Rise (Radio Version)蓝色(Blue) 11Show Me The Meaning of Being Lonely后街男孩(Backstreet Boys) 12My Humps黑眼豆豆Black Eyed Peas 13Larger ...展开全文01thinking about you诺拉琼斯Norah Jones 02As Long As You Love Me后街男孩(Backstreet Boys) 03god is a girl(上帝是个女孩)Groove Coverage舞动精灵乐团 04Hey OhTragédie 悲剧演唱组 05I Want It That Way后街男孩(Backstreet Boys) 06Baby One More Time小甜甜布兰妮Britney Spears 07Keep Holding On艾薇儿Avril Lavigne 08Everybody(Backstreet's Back)后街男孩(Backstreet Boys) 09Just Want You To Know后街男孩(Backstreet Boys) 10All Rise (Radio Version)蓝色(Blue) 11Show Me The Meaning of Being Lonely后街男孩(Backstreet Boys) 12My Humps黑眼豆豆Black Eyed Peas 13Larger Than Life后街男孩(Backstreet Boys) 14far away from homeGroove Coverage舞动精灵乐团 15take me to your heart麦克学摇滚(Michael Learns To Rock) 16Lucky小甜甜布兰妮Britney Spears 17I don't give艾薇儿Avril Lavigne 18I‘ll Never Break Your Heart后街男孩(Backstreet Boys) 197 Years&50 Days 七年又五十天Groove Coverage舞动精灵乐团 20Pretty Boy (LP Version)窈窕美眉(M2M)
21As Long as You Love Me后街男孩(Backstreet Boys) 22One Love蓝色(Blue) 23You Are Not Alone迈克尔克逊 Michael Jackson 24Oops I Did It Again小甜甜布兰妮Britney Spears 25god is a girl(album version))Groove Coverage舞动精灵乐团 26Sk8er Boi 滑板少年艾薇儿Avril Lavigne 27Complicated 超复杂艾薇儿Avril Lavigne 28Miss Independent凯丽·克莱克森Kelly Clarkson 29moonlight shadowGroove Coverage舞动精灵乐团 30No Promises尚恩·沃德(Shayne Ward) 31Wannabe辣妹合唱团(Spice Girls) 32Beat It迈克尔克逊 Michael Jackson 33Always Come Back To Your Love莎曼珊曼芭Samantha Mumba 34My Happy Ending艾薇儿Avril Lavigne 35U Make Me Wanna蓝色(Blue) 36Angel天使之声Angelis 37The Rose西城男孩(WestLife) 38Toxic小甜甜布兰妮Britney Spears 391 2 Step(最佳年度歌曲)席亚拉Ciara 40Tomorrow 明天再说吧艾薇儿Avril Lavigne
41Baby One More Time小甜甜布兰妮Britney Spears 42the day you went away窈窕美眉(M2M) 43We Will Rock You皇后乐队Queen 44All I Have To Give后街男孩(Backstreet Boys) 45Stronger小甜甜布兰妮Britney Spears 46Billie Jean迈克尔克逊 Michael Jackson 47Quit Playing Games (With My Heart)后街男孩(Backstreet Boys) 48Nobody's Fool 别想玩弄我艾薇儿Avril Lavigne 49Yesterday Once More卡朋特兄妹The Carpenters 50little juneGroove Coverage舞动精灵乐团 51My Humps - The Black Eyed Peas 黑眼豆豆合唱团英文群星2 52Heal The World迈克尔克逊 Michael Jackson 53far away from homeGroove Coverage舞动精灵乐团 54Someday (I Will Understand)小甜甜布兰妮Britney Spears 55Fly By II蓝色(Blue) 56Timeless (Duet With Kelly Clarksonrjustin guarini 57Don't Phunk With My Heart黑眼豆豆Black Eyed Peas 58Because you loved me席琳迪昂Celine Dion 59Incomplete后街男孩(Backstreet Boys) 60Stand流氓弗拉德乐队Rascal Flatts
61We Belong Together(最佳年度录音、最佳歌曲)玛利雅.凯莉Mariah Carey 62You Raise Me Up西城男孩(WestLife) 63That's Why麦克学摇滚(Michael Learns To Rock) 64One Love蓝色(Blue) 65All Rise(Radio Version)蓝色(Blue) 66Smooth Criminal迈克尔克逊 Michael Jackson 67Girl In The Mirror小甜甜布兰妮Britney Spears 68邦尼,邦尼 BONNY BONNYCara Dillon卡拉·迪伦 69Larger Than Life后街男孩(Backstreet Boys) 70Don't Lie黑眼豆豆Black Eyed Peas 71Don't Tell Me艾薇儿Avril Lavigne 72million tearsGroove Coverage舞动精灵乐团 73I Want It That Way后街男孩(Backstreet Boys) 74last unicornGroove Coverage舞动精灵乐团 75Wish I Could诺拉琼斯Norah Jones 76月亮代表我的心(Saxphone version)Kenny G肯尼吉 77Hero玛利雅.凯莉Mariah Carey 78Not Too Late诺拉琼斯Norah Jones 79I Want You Back迈克尔克逊 Michael Jackson 80They Don't Care About Us迈克尔克逊 Michael Jackson
81superstarbianca ryan 82All Out Of Love (Feat. Delta Goodrem)西城男孩(WestLife) 831001 NightsCrazy Frog(起笑蛙) 84That's My Goal尚恩·沃德(Shayne Ward) 85Crawling Back To You后街男孩(Backstreet Boys) 86CrazyGnarls Barkley 87girl can rock (remix 2005)Hilary Duff 88only loveGroove Coverage舞动精灵乐团 89Be Without YouMary J Blige 90Love StoryKatharine McPhee(凯萨琳麦克菲) 91mona lisa小甜甜布兰妮Britney Spears 92阿根廷别为哭泣《贝隆夫人》主题曲 93That's Why You Go Away麦克学摇滚(Michael Learns To Rock) 94From the bottom of my broken h小甜甜布兰妮Britney Spears 95My HumpsThe Black Eyed Peas 96Tomorrow艾薇儿Avril Lavigne 97Whoomp!(There It Is)Crazy Frog(起笑蛙) 98Flying Without Wings西城男孩(WestLife) 99Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely后街男孩(Backstreet Boys) 100Without You (Desde El Dia Que Te Fuiste)美声男伶IL Divo
提问者评价
谢谢 但是 你这个阁着写就更好了 眼睛都花了
网友推荐的&推荐一首最新好听的英文歌曲,只要一首!
490114人推荐
417560人推荐
381872人推荐
331908人推荐
286734人推荐
266335人推荐
259887人推荐
257692人推荐
249640人推荐
228291人推荐
197846人推荐
181142人推荐
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
曲目(歌曲后的数字为推荐次数)
yesterday once more (62)
my love (55)
god is a girl (54)
as long as you love me (41)
my heart will go on (41)
we will rock you (37)
pretty boy (34)
one love (31)
yesterday (25)
i want it that way (24)
all rise (23)
i will always love you (23)
right here waiting (23)
big big world (22)
far away from home (22)
seasons in the sun (22)
the day you went away (22)
lonely (21)
because of you (20)
you raise me up (20)
loving you (19)
scarborough fair (19)
when you believe (19)
anyone of us (18)
black eyed pears
still waiting
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙找首歌:高潮里有句i hear my father say,摇滚歌曲,一个声音比较沙哑、鼻音有点重的欧美男人唱的_百度知道
帮忙找首歌:高潮里有句i hear my father say,摇滚歌曲,一个声音比较沙哑、鼻音有点重的欧美男人唱的
有可能是比较新的歌曲,在广播上一个音乐频道里听的
提问者采纳
,,,[my+father+s+eyes]&gate=1&ct=&tn=baidumt,my father's eyes
&si=my+father%27s+;eric+;8763&lm=&mtid=1&d=9my father's eyes会不会是这首歌啊?
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
THE JELLICOE EXPRESS
‘Wake up son look after Mam
You’re only four now you’re a man
I’m going to war it won’t be long
Until Jellicoe will bring me home’
Awa to war brave crofter man
He’s gone to fight the mighty hun
He’s gone to war to save our land
He’s gone to fight for me and Mam
It’s so lonely nights are long
But I am brave and I am strong
Each night we hear the thunderous roar
The Jellicoe goes by once more
In the early morning light
Marrel lies in peace and quiet
Dad is our fighting for our rights
Mama’s on her own tonight
We’ll go gatherin’ in the glen
We’ll go fishing to the sea
Burning bracken on the...
father and son
摇滚歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求那首摇滚乐(忘记名字了)_百度知道
求那首摇滚乐(忘记名字了)
N年前用百度 搜
德国重金属 就能找到他
不过是英文歌,名字是3个单词左右 .. . 不是time to say good bye
.. .never to say good bye 开始时好象有长笛伴奏,中间男女合唱,然后女的独唱一会 声音很轻灵,就记得一句歌词——.
.. to say good bye . .. ..不是到说再见的时候啊!!! 无论如何我要找到她!!!
提问者采纳
Avantasia - Farewell你说的是这首歌否你可自己找地址试听无论如何 这歌不错附歌词.............Days had come, winters had gone,and we gamboled like siblings in Paradise.I was your knight, holding you tightas a brother when I saw your crying eyes.Time went by and we had to say goodbye.Staring up to the clouds aboveChildren - so little and sad.Hoping the saints could help one dayLead us together again.Holding the key to the alley of dreamsstill in hands.Time telling me to say farewellbut I knew that I would fight helland I knew: We willgo for another time we can see,for another time we'll be free,for no more farewell.Time telling me to say farewellbut I knew that I would fight helland I knew: We willgo for another time we can see,for another time we'll be free,for no more farewell.Stepbrother tell me where have you beenwhen they brought me to this godforsaken place.Sign of the cross - they took me awayfor healing with herbs by the way of grace.Now I wait for the day to feed the flames.I have been caught in a cage of despair.My heart as a monk's cell so empty and bare.But no holy water can make meforget you again...Time telling me to say farewellbut I knew that I would fight helland I knew: We willgo for another time we can see,for another time we'll be free,for no more farewell.Time telling me to say farewellbut I knew that I would fight helland I knew: We willgo for another time we can see,for another time we'll be free,for no more farewell.Time telling me to say farewellbut I knew that I would fight helland I knew: We willgo for another time we can see,for another time we'll be free,for no more farewell.Time telling me to say farewellbut I knew that I would fight helland I knew: We willgo for another time we can see,for another time we'll be free,for no more farewell.Time telling me to say farewellbut I knew that I would fight helland I knew: We willgo for another time we can see,for another time we'll be free,for no more farewell.Time telling me to say farewellbut I knew that I would fight helland I knew: We willgo for another time we can see,for another time we'll be free,for no more farewell.Time telling me to say farewellbut I knew that I would fight helland I knew: We willgo for another time we can see,for another time we'll be free,for no more farewell........
提问者评价
太感谢你了!!!真是没法表达现在的感受了我的电话 我是烟台 招远的 再次谢谢你!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
摇滚乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁给我些好听的西方摇滚歌_百度知道
给我些好听的西方摇滚歌
请不要大段的复制,不要抄袭别人,推荐自己喜欢的,不要太少,谢谢
给具体歌名,谢谢
提问者采纳
Aerosmith-Dream Ongavin degraw - i don't want to beoasis - don't go awayrooster-come get someAvril lavigne-forgottenbon jovi - it's my lifeCheyenne kimball-the day has comecoldplay-in my placeevanescence-bring me to lifeKoRn - Coming Undonegood charlotte-I just wanna livegreen day - boulevard of broken dreamsguns and roses-don't cryhilary duff - wake uplinkin park-don't staymy chemical romance- Helenasum41 – piecesACDC-Back in Blackdef leppard--long long way to goHoobastank - Out Of Control这些都是我超级喜爱的歌,风格比较杂,每首都非常好听的楼主听完一定会喜欢的这是我精心整理的!
版权所有,复制必究!谢谢!!!
提问者评价
你的歌还不错,lanchongaa的歌我也很喜欢,但大多数都听过了,谢谢你们
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他34条回答
最伟大的100首Hip-Hop单曲
Eminem is at #10 with &Stan&, #50 with &The Way I Am& and #94 with &The real slim shady& and 50 Cent is @ #29 with &In Da Club& .
Heres the full list:
1. White Lines (Don't Do It) - Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five
2. Walk This Way - Run DMC & Aerosmith
3. Rappers Delight - Sugar Hill Gang
4. Fight The Power - Public Enemy
5. Fight For Your Right - Beastie Boys
6. Gangsta's Paradise - Coolio
7. Planet Rock - Afrika Bambatta
8. The Message - Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five
9. Killing Me Softly - The Fugees
10. Stan - Eminem
11. I'll Be Missing You - Puff Daddy
12. California Love - 2Pac
博多之子的很多歌都不错Lordi的获奖摇滚作品:Hardrock HallelujaSum 41的PUNK摇滚冲榜歌曲 成名做Still WaitingQUEEN的We Will Rock You==========================如果想看摇滚的MV或者演唱会的视频可以去搜索例如这个:youtube国外很出名的视频网站.提供超多的国外音乐作品的视频在国内可是找不到的~
nightwish(夜愿)的歌,属于歌特。个人觉得首首经典。代表有Over The Hills And Far Away,She Is My Sin,Sleeping Sun,The Carpenter,nemo,Wish I Had an Angel等等。还有bon jovi 的大部分歌曲,比如always,you give love a bad name,it is my life,Livin' on a Prayer,Say It Isn't So等等。枪炮玫瑰的don't cry,November Rain,Welcome To The Jungle,Knocking On Heavens DoorGreen day的boulevard of broken dreams 等inflames(烈焰)的 Only For The Weak,Cloud Connected,Free Fall等等。以上是我自己喜欢的部分歌曲,希望大家也能够喜欢~!
one way street wild women eternal flame hit by a feeling someday
我说的不多:1.vavi forever2.as long as yuo love me3.pretty boy4.golmysunday5.my love6.kiss goodbye
c21的歌也不错,像stuck in my heart ,be with you again,you are the one ,she cries.等。但我不知道这是不是摇滚,不过很好听
前卫金属风格的意大利的Rhapsody没张专辑都是经典再NightWish的《Oceanborn》这张专辑也还可以
偶喜欢PLACEBO,推荐WITHOUT YOU I AM NOTHINGPURE MORING然后是HIM,建议去听一张精选,每首都很棒!一定要说歌的话,就是HRADACHE EVERY MOMENTCLOSE TO THE FLAME绿日的WAKE ME UP WHEN SP&汗,这个词是九月&END最后,一定要推荐GALA乐队,他们是中国的,但唱的是英文YOUNG FOR YOU 听过就会爱上他们!!!!
爱薇儿的!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 除了她 西方的摇滚我都不喜欢
LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE歌手JET Bon jovi的Bad medicine
It's my life
One wind night Avril Lavigne的 I'm with youthe moffatts的Walking Behind和girl of my dreams
scorpions的life is too short,always somewhrere,aerosmith的dream on都不错
我给你列几个比较著名的流行朋克乐队,因为我比较喜欢,希望介绍给你.
Still Waiting
Motivation
Makes No Difference
Over My Head
In Too Deep
All She’s Got
Handle This
Machine Gun
Crazy Amanda Bunkface
It’s What We’re All About
Mr. Amsterdam
My Direction
Hyper-Insomnia-Para-Condrioid
All Messed Up
Heart Attack
Nothing On My Back
The Hell Song
Thanks For Nothing
Grab The Devil By The Horns
Pain For Pleasure
专辑《Ame...
GREEN DAY 的SUM 41 的Pink.Floyd 的Hoobastank 的Demon Days 的Weezer 的
mansonGravewormluca turillidargon forcedark moorwednesday13的专集的很不错
one way streetwild womeneternal flamehit by a feelingsomeday绝对好听!
一年一度的票选今天终于揭晓,Tiesto成功卫冕。这在很大程度上得益于他在今年雅典奥运会开幕式上的表演。德国人Paul Van Dyk依然延续着自己无冕之王的美誉排在Tiesto之后,Armin Van Buuren排名第三无可非议,这位荷兰系的Trance DJ在风格上越发大气,令人赞叹。第四的Sasha今年发表的新碟堪称惊艳,让人不得不承认他依然是Progressive界的王者。Ferry Corsten上升一位排到第五,这与他今年的高曝光率有很大关系。不得不提的是Hernan Cattaneo,这位来自阿根廷的DJ已经逐渐成为Progressive最强劲的势头,他以自己独有的多变曲风赢得许多专业人士的首肯。Christopher Lawrence狂飙28位升至第七,作为美国DJ能够得到英国的认同实属不易。John Digweed和Paul Oakenfold近来逐渐由台前衍变为幕后,专注于新人的提拔...
AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted - Ice Cube GREEN DAY How Ya Like Me Now - Kool Moe Dee Creep - TLC
manson Graveworm luca turilli dargon force
Bon Jovi乐队Micheal Jackson
somewhere i belong hotel california
枪花,U2,QUEEN
linkin park
流行的 野人花园金属的metallica!!
摇滚的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖