6人英语家庭抽烟小学英语情景剧剧本本

哪里有小学英语情景剧剧本?
哪里有小学英语情景剧剧本?
08-10-05 & 发布
:)~不知道哎,不过让我想起一个美国的动画片,辛普森一家。呵呵。
请登录后再发表评论!
请登录后再发表评论!
SNOW WHITE CONTENTS SW---白雪公主 Q---皇后 M---魔镜 H---猎人 P---白马王子 D---小矮人 A---小动物 音乐起,旁白 A long time ago, In a beautiful kingdom, there lived a young king and queen, the peopl the queen died while giving birth to a girl, her name was Snow White, She was a beautiful princess. Year passed, the king got married again, The people didn’t love the new queen, because she was cruel. One day, In the king’s palace: ----白雪出场 S.w: My name is S.w , I am a beautiful princess, I miss my mother so much, Where is my mother? Where is my mother? 音乐起,皇后、魔镜出场 Q: I am a queen, I’m very beautiful,Where is Mirror? Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who’s the most beautiful? M: S.w is much more beautiful than you! Q: Hunter, go kill S.w. 猎人出场 H: Yes, my queen 音乐起,小动物出场,追赶猎人,公主惊慌出逃 S.w: Help me ,help me, please, please A: what’s the matter with you? S.w: The hunter…hunter… A: bite you bite you … 小动物追赶猎人下场 S.w: I am tired and hungry, oh, there is a little house , I will eat a little and lie down. 音乐起,7个小矮人出场, D: 1\Look, somebody ate my food---- 2\somebody drank my water---- 3\someone is sleeping now---- 4\What a beautiful girl!---- 小矮人睡觉----音乐起公主先醒了----小矮人醒了----对话 5\How do you do? S.w: How do you do? My name is S.w … Nice to meet you! D: (齐说)Nice to meet you ,too---- 6\ welcome to our house!---- 7\Would you like to live here? S.w: My pleasure, thank you very much! D: Let’s go out for our work, bye-bye, S.W 皇后、魔镜出场 Q: Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the most beautiful? M: S.w is much more beautiful than you! Q: What? S.w is not dead? Hahaha, I got a good idea! 音乐起,皇后扮演老太太出场,对话 Q: Apple ,apple, beautiful apple, S.w: Hello, Good morning grandma! Q: pretty girl ,would you like a bite? S.w: Oh, yes ,thank you grandma! 白雪公主咬一口后倒地 Q: The girl is dead! Hahaha… 小矮人出场、围着公主哭 S.w wake up, wake up… 音乐起,动物引着王子出场 P: A beautiful girl! She shall be my queen! 王子吻公主,公主醒了 S.w: Thank you for your help! P: My pleasure 音乐起,小动物、小矮人、公主、王子跳起欢快的舞
请登录后再发表评论!
英语童话剧(剧本) Rabbit's birthday旁白:There are a lot of lovely animals in the forests. They're living a happy life. Little rabbit wants to invite some friends to his birthday party. Early in the morning, the rabbits are busy.第一幕1. 音乐起,房子,小树上场 Houses:  We are houses. Trees: We are trees. Tree1: I'm tree.I'm a little tree. Tree2: I'm green. Tree3: I'm tree.I'm a beautiful tree. Trees: We are the forest.(树后退至背景处)2.音乐起,花上场 Flower1: I'm red flower. Flower2: I'm yellow flower. Flower3: I'm purple flower. Flower4: I'm blue flower. Flower5: I'm pink flower. Flowers: We are flowers.3 音乐起兔上 Rabbit: Today is my birthday. I invite a lot of friends to my birthday party.          I'm waiting for them in my house.(到房子里等待,从窗口探出头等待)第二幕:小兔朋友上场1 、音乐起,萝卜上Turnip: I'm a turnip. I grow and grow. I'm getting bigger and bigger. I'm ripe now.2 、音乐起,猴子跳上场 Monkey1: I'm monkey. I can jump. Monkey2: I'm monkey. I can jump,too. Monkey1: Little rabbit invited us to her birthday. Let's go. Monkey2: OK!边跳边唱儿歌:Might as well jump. Jump !Go ahead, jump.                            Might as well jump. Jump !Go ahead, jump.3 、遇见萝卜 Turnip: Hello, monkeys! Look I'm ripe. Please pull me up.Monkey1: Today is  rabbit's birthday. We can take this turnip as a birthday present for her. Monkey2: All right . Let's try. Monkeys: Hi-yo! Hi-yo!One, two,three! Hi-yo! Hi-yo! One, tow,three! We can't pull you out!4 、小猪上场 Pig : Oink-Oink! I want to go to rabbit's birthday! Oink-Oink! ~~ Monkey1: Pig! Pig! Help! Help! Pig : What are you doing ? Monkey2: We want to take this turnip as a birthday present for rabbit. But we can't pull it out.Please help us! Pig& Monkeys: Hi-yo! Hi-yo!One, two,three! Hi-yo! Hi-yo! One, tow,three!  We can't pull you out!5 、 小鸟上场 [Little birds]mp3 跳舞 放音乐 Bird1: I'm bird. Bird2: I'm bird. I can sing in the tree. Bird3: I'm bird,too. Birds: We're birds.Monkey1: Birds! Birds!  Help! Help! Monkey2: We want to take this turnip as a birthday present for rabbit. But we can't pull it out. Please help us! Animals:  Hi-yo! Hi-yo!One, two,three! Hi-yo! Hi-yo! One, tow,three! We can't pull you out!6 、狮子上场,音乐起 (看见小动物们) Lion : Roar-Roar! What are you doing?   Monkey1: We want to take this turnip as a birthday present for rabbit (声音要胆怯)   Lion:I want to go with you .  Animals: No,no no. Go away!  Lion: I know I'm not good. But~~I can help you pull out the turnip.(动物们讨论一下)   Animals:All right. But  you must  treat everyone well from now on.   Lion: OK!  Animals:  Hi-yo! Hi-yo!One, two,three! Hi-yo! Hi-yo! One, tow,three! Hurrah! Hurrah!We pull out the big  turnip!   Lion:  Let's carry the big turnip to the rabbits.  Monkey1: Let's go!  Monkey2: Let's sing.   Animals: OK!(扛着萝卜,唱着歌,绕场一周)第三幕:在小兔家,小兔一家正在准备东西 1(狮子来敲门,小兔听见狮子,不敢开门)  Lion: Open the door!Open the door!  Rabbit: Oh! Lion! I don't want to open the door!  Mumy: Dear, please open the  door. Rabbit: No,no! Mumy: No, it's not good. We are all the friends.(小兔想了一下)Rabbit: OK!( 大家进门,把礼物送给小兔 )  Animals: Happy birthday to you! Rabbit: Thank you !2 兔妈妈端上水果 Rabbit: Apples,  apples, red apples!(边说边分) Animals:Apples,  apples, red apples! Rabbit: Bananas,bananas, yellow bananas! Animals: Bananas,bananas, yellow bananas! Rabbit: Grapes, grape,purple grape! Animals: Grapes, grape,purple grape! Animals:Apple   red, apple  sweet~~~( 音乐起,围着大萝卜又唱又跳) Rabbit: Hello,friends! Come on ! Let's dance.Let's sing! Animals: Happy birthday to you ! (蛋糕上,摆pose)(全剧终)
请登录后再发表评论!初中英语情景剧剧本_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
初中英语情景剧剧本
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢求小学五年级英语情景剧剧本.要五年级学生看得懂的,只要2个角色.快.我要参加比赛6月15日;不过明天就要排练._百度作业帮
求小学五年级英语情景剧剧本.要五年级学生看得懂的,只要2个角色.快.我要参加比赛6月15日;不过明天就要排练.
求小学五年级英语情景剧剧本.要五年级学生看得懂的,只要2个角色.快.我要参加比赛6月15日;不过明天就要排练.
很少有两个角色的.厦门这个你可以参考参考The Tortoise and the Hare(龟兔赛跑) 旁白:Good morning everyone. Now, I will tell you a story about Mr. Tortoise and Miss Hare. In a very big forest, there lives many different kinds of animals, like monkeys, chicks, a Hare and an honest Tortoise. Miss Hare is very proud of her long legs and she looks down upon Mr. Tortoise. Today, near the river, an interesting thing is happening. 兔子:Hi! Mr. Tortoise. What are you doing? 乌龟:Hi! Miss Hare. I am walking. 兔子:Why do not you put four wheels on your feet? You will run much faster than now. 乌龟:No, I would run with my feet step by step. I’m sure I can win. I could be the winner. 兔子:Can what? Can run? Just like now? Ah, Ah, Ah, You are too slow. I can even walk faster than you run. 乌龟:Miss Hare, You are too proud. We should have a race. I believe I can run faster than you. That means I can win the match. 兔子:What? What? A race? With you? You can win? OK. OK. Look at the tall tree. Let me see who can get there first. 乌龟:OK ! 兔子:Who will be the winner? Of course, It is me. 旁白:Many animals hear about the message that Mr. Tortoise and Miss Hare will have a race. They all come to the place near the river. 猴子: Mr. Tortoise, Are you ill? You must know your legs are much shorter than Miss Hare’s. That is to say you would fail the race. 乌龟: Don’t worry. I will try my best. I believe myself. 小鸡: Oh, My God! Do not join the race, and you will not be the winner, 乌龟: You are my good friends. Please believe in me. I can win the race . 猴子: Ready? Go! 旁白: Miss Hare runs very fast, but Mr. Tortoise runs very slowly. A moment later, Miss Hare arrives at a small tree. 兔子: Where is Mr. Tortoise? I can not see him. Oh, he is much far behind me. I think he will arrive here at least in the afternoon, Let me have a good rest. 旁白: Miss Hare wants to have a rest, but after a moment, he feels a little sleepy. 乌龟: How tired, but I can not give up. I must insist. I can arrive at the tall tree. 兔子: Oh, It is Miss Hare. He is sleeping now. I must run faster at his sleeping time. 旁白: Miss Hare is sleeping, while Mr. Tortoise is running much faster now. Now Mr. Tortoise arrives near the tree. 猴子和小鸡: Mr. Tortoise, Come on, Come on. You could be the winner! 兔子: Who is making the noise? Ah? Mr. Tortoise? He will win? Oh, no. Let me catch up with him. Oh, It is too late, he is the winner, I fail the race. But I do not know why? Do you know?英语情景剧剧本:拔萝卜_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
英语情景剧剧本:拔萝卜
英​语​情​景​剧​剧​本​:​拔​萝​卜
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢搞笑英语情景剧剧本_百度知道
搞笑英语情景剧剧本
不要太长 五至六个人表演
提问者采纳
道具、2辆自行车,一只打气筒,一个粗布小袋和几张小纸币,一小节气嘴皮管。剧情如下:一人带一人(此人手拿打气筒)骑车,同时唱着英语歌上,车后轮气不要太足,尽量瘪点,模仿上坡骑不动了,下车检查明白了,动作尽可能滑稽些,幅度一定要大,(英语台词自编)打气,完毕,取下气嘴,气门漏气,检查是小皮老化炀了,粘在手上甩不掉,用另一只手取下又粘在另一手上还是甩不掉,摊手示意无奈,此时另一组人(尽可能穷酸老土又小气相)骑一破车带人上,前组看到做喜出望外状,示意停下求其帮助,后组一人张大嘴巴瞪大眼睛看前组的靓车(注意动作一定要滑稽)向同伴示意前组是有钱人,明白前组求助之意后,后组退一边示意敲诈点钱,然后一人向前组频频点头示有小皮管,掏布袋取物,小纸币掉落(最好用风扇幕后吹风)做追抓捡钱状(小硬币也可)追抓滚动小硬币。然后取出小皮管,也可再掉落一次小钱追抓。将小皮管交前组人,在前组人伸手时迅速收手示意要钱,前组人拿2元钱,后组罢手示意嫌少,前组出5元,后组继续罢手,前组犹豫一下,出示10元,遭罢手...直至50元,后组大嘴大眼点头伸手接钱,做透光验真假,朝钱弹手指,将小皮管拿给前组,当前组接物时又迅速缩回,到破车取下气门芯,取下旧皮管交前组,前组一声叹息,摇头并无奈接过装上车打气,此时后组得意并看钱,前组打气毕欲上车走,后组突然意识自己车需打气,赶快叫住前组,示意借用打气筒,前组犹豫片刻,点头示行,不过,示意打一下10元钱,经讨价还价以5元一下成交,数后20下打好气,后组付不起钱,经前组教育并认错,后和好并一起上路。(就此意思,可自己再完善)初次预想,拿不出手请见笑了。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
情景剧的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 4人英语情景剧剧本 的文章

随机推荐