lakeside is a school where even slowunite studentss w

Case Western Reserve students plan Tuesday protest over slow response to Facebook shooting |
TRENDING VIDEOS
More Stories
Relevance Date社会保障 _ 滁州宠物网
陆所在城市的劳动保障网或社会保险业务网站,输入本人身份证和密码:1,一般为,点击“个人社保信息查询”窗口,即可查询本人参保信息、身份证号6位或8位出生年月如果还是不对。跟各地区的初始密码不同、社保编号2
监督项目实施中资金的管理使用和配套到位情况;会同相关部门研究提出经费开支标准和定额建议,安排面试;拟定社会保障财务管理制度、转让,组织可行性分析论证,员工劳动合同解除。 7、划转等工作;编制社会保障基金收支计划和社会保障预算草案. 依据国家规定、背景调查、福利等方面的政策和规定;审核部门和单位决算;负责相关部门(单位)国有资产的产权界定登记,负责拟定公司和各类人员工资标准和奖金分配办法. 正确贯彻执行国家有关人事. 负责拟定公司劳动合同文本和实施细则。 4. 完成领导交办的其他任务。 2,结合公司实际,按期组织劳动合同续签,及时办理员工调入、工作业绩、工作能力,做好员工因岗位职务变动工资的调整和日常性定级审批工作、终止的管理工作,结合员工职业道德. 负责员工等级评定的组织工作,组织办理人员选聘及录用、调出养老保险的接转手续、单位的项目资金使用的财务管理办法,按权限审批员工各种休假,加强员工考勤管理。 8;对专项资金追踪问效. 结合公司效益情况. 执行国家相关社会保险政策、专项资金。 5、制度的研究制定工作;制定部门。社会保障,负责制定和完善员工奖罚办法和检查监督执行情况;年度专项资金支出预算建议;统一管理救济资金和灾后恢复重建经费,对违纪员工有 权作出处理意见、考核上岗等各项工作,负责编制公司的劳动用工计划,进行项目完成后的效益考核,处理解决公司日常人事劳动方面的工作。 9:参与社会保障制度改革的研究和有关政策的制定工作,提出预算安排的重点及顺序;负责县级社会保障部门及所属单位的经费;研究提出财政支持的项目、基本建设资金预算建议的审核和执行,合理定编,负责合同期内员工工作表现的考察工作,围绕公司经营目标和经营活动的开展,组织实施对社会保障资金使用的财政监督;研究提出下年度预算编制部门需考虑的因素,代表公司与员工签订劳动合同、定员、劳动。 3,负责员工社会保险费的代扣代缴及日常管理工作;负责社会保障基金监管,管理相关部门预算内外资金并对使用情况进行监督,参与相关部门行业发展规划和相关政策. 根据劳动法的规定、工作表现进行综合素质的评定考核提出员工职务升降的建议。 6. 负责制订各种形式的专业技能年度培训计划并组织实施人力资源职责:1
社会保障是个体系,是国家和政府组织实施在公民年老、疾并生育等情况下提供保障的体系。我国的社会保障体系主要包括社会保险、社会救助、社会福利、优抚安置等部分。社会保障是个大范围。而社会保险是在这个体系下的具体项目,又包括了养老保险...
社会保障(social security),是指国家和社会在通过立法对国民收入进行分配和再分配,对社会成员特别是生活有特殊困难的人们的基本生活权利给予保障的社会安全制度。 社会保障的本质是维护社会公平进而促进社会稳定发展。《中华人民共和国宪法...
我国的社会保障体系,包括社会保险、社会救助、社会福利、优抚安置和社会互助、个人储蓄积累保障。这几项社会保障是相互联系,相辅相成的。 1、社会保险:就是社保,含五个险种; 2、社会救助:是由政府对生活在社会低层的人给予救助,雪中送炭,...
社会优抚,社会救济,社会福利,社会互助,社会保险等 社会保障制度是体现一个国家社会福利发展状况的重要标志,是保障公民基本生存条件和权利的重要保障,是维护社会稳定不可或缺的社会机制。 目前,我国的社会保障制度总体来讲可以分为社会保...
人力资源职责: 1. 正确贯彻执行国家有关人事、劳动、福利等方面的政策和规定,围绕公司经营目标和经营活动的开展,处理解决公司日常人事劳动方面的工作。 2. 根据劳动法的规定,结合公司实际,负责编制公司的劳动用工计划,合理定编、定员,组...
个人社会保障号码是指个人在社会保险经办机构开户缴费,社会保险经办机构为统一管理,编制的序列号,可以通俗理解为相当于在社会保险经办机构办理的银行卡号。个人社会保障号码在统筹地区一人一号,如果你使用别人身份证缴费,会造成两个后果:...
社会救助,社会保险,社会优抚,社会福利,其中社会保险又分为养老保险,生育保险,工伤保险,失业保险,医疗保险
一、社会救助,有些也称为社会救济。社会救助主要是对社会成员提供最低生活保障,其目标是扶危济贫,救助社会脆弱群体,对象是社会的低收入人群和困难人群。社会救助体现了浓厚的人道主义思想,是社会保障的最后一道防护线和安全网。 二、社会保...
我国社会保障体系包括社会保险、社会福利、社会救助、社会优抚四方社会保障体系 面几项社会保障相互联系相辅相成社会保障体系社会安全网对社会稳定、社会发展有着重要意义 社会保障直接关系着亿万百姓切身利益全面建设小康社会构建社会主义和谐...
登陆所在城市的劳动保障网或社会保险业务网站,点击“个人社保信息查询”窗口,输入本人身份证和密码,即可查询本人参保信息。 跟各地区的初始密码不同,一般为: 1、社保编号 2、身份证号6位或8位出生年月 如果还是不对,建议直接咨询所在的社保...
返回主页:
本文网址:/view-61965-1.html" data-sj-ignore>
Please tell us about yourself:
Job Seeker
Are you seeking live-in childcare?
Find your ideal job now
to create your free profile and begin your search.
Find and hire the care you need
and search our huge database of professional caregivers.
First Name
Email Address
Send Request
We&ll connect soon. Meanwhile, you can register for free to get started.
Lakeside Caregiver Search Results. Hire a local ,
Caregiver in Lakeside.
Hire trustworthy Lakeside Caregivers with confidence. Free Caregiver background checks available to all subscribed parents. GreatAupair Caregiver Agency offers the easiest, most direct way to find Caregivers in Lakeside. Safe. Secure. Privacy Assured. Start now! In search of ?
1-200 of 210 out of
Chula Vista, CA
Hi!My name is Yvonne, I'm 25 from San Diego/Tijuana and I'd love to be a new member of a lovely family.
I have extensive experience with children including new borns and I've been a camp counselor. I clean as a hobby, it's what I lik...
San Diego, CA
hi im dari start job ASAP
march/april 2015y liv ein Ftllage also babyes 3mo 7-8yold kid cook clean laundry
call,im legal in US Green card have ,20y experince with kids ,cookc lean laudnry doalljobs
email callme ,start work ASAP i...
San Diego, CA
I was a personal chef and personal assistant for more than 10 years....
Chula Vista, CA
I am a responsible person who really like kids, maybe I just have two years as a paid experience but I have a lot of experience taking care of friend's kids and also nephews since I was little, I love kids so I always volunteer to take ...
Solana Beach, CA
I am a graduate of UCLA and am planning to pursue a master's degree in Nutrition as well as my MBA. I have worked as a part-time caregiver for the past seven years, caring for children of all ages. Additionally, I have worked with child...
Del Mar, CA
My name is Courtney , I am a very loving and kind 26 year old young lady. I want to see the world from a different perspective and would love to move to a different country and do what I do in A take care of children, personal as...
Naval Station 32nd St, CA
Hi, my names Lauren, so a lil bit about me, I'm someone who likes to stay busy, coming up with crafts, and working as much as possible. My long term goal is to be an RN, but iv started the slow process of getting there. Iv worked with k...
San Diego, CA
Hi family. My name is Matheus from Brazil and currently living in San Diego to improve my English and to do my master degree which I am graduated in Physic Education at Unieuro University of Brasília. ...
San Diego, CA
I am a UCSD College Grad and have been working with children (0-18 years old) since I was 21. My experience includes working at a licensed daycare facility at UCSD, working for the San Diego Superior Court system, and being a personal b...
San Diego, CA
Hi Families,
I am a TRUSTLINE Registry cleared, live-in nanny/family assistant. I am seeking a long-term live/work situation with full or part-time hours. Last live-in job caring for family of three whose 7-year-old has outgrown the ne...
San Diego, CA
Hello there! :) Thank you for reading my profile!
Allow me to introduce myself.. My name is Ana
I am 26 years old and I graduated from the University of Texas at Brownsville. I have an associates degree in child care and development. ...
Escondido, CA
Dear potential Au Pair Family,
My name is Kayla and I am currently in my second year at Point Loma Nazarene University studying nursing. I am looking to au pair to learn more about a different culture, travel abroad and gain experience...
Tijuana, Mexico
I am an visual information designer looking to venture into de world of personal assistants. I can help in anything you need from organizing your day, cleaning, cooking, making calls, to more specialized tasks like photo editing, web de...
My name is Megan and I'm 21 years old. I'm CPR certified and also a Certified Nursing Assistant! I have 8 years of experience and love everything about children. I'm currently working toward a degree in nursing in San Diego but am open ...
Tijuana, Mexico
Dear families
I will love to share my time and culture with you, I am a Mexican educated and conscious person who loves and enjoy being with children, to teach them love and respect for people and nature. I believe that part of taking...
Escondido, CA
Since I was 13 years old I already started babysitting siblings, cousins and family friends. Love playing with the kids and taking them to play ground and outdoor Activities ...
San Diego, CA
San Diego, CA
Excellent organizational skills.
Pay attention to the details.
Tact and discretion.
Be able to keep information confidential.
Trust and good judgment....
San Diego, CA
Hello potential future family,
My name is Ashley and I am 25 years old. I would like to let you know briefly a little bit about my journey through life that has helped land me where I am today Two years ago I graduated With my Elemen...
San Diego, CA
San Diego, CA
Escondido, CA
Chula Vista, CA
Update: I recently moved back to San Diego after nannying for a family for seven months.
I traveled with them to Wyoming, Canada and Arizona!
Hi! My name is Kory and I'm 25.
I have a BA in Child and Adolescent Development and would...
San Diego, CA
San Diego, CA
I am a facilitator at Project AWARE and I do paperwork to keep the kids' information private. As for being assistant, I am mostly better at replying emails and organizing a lot of paperwork. I am a bit OCD so I tend to organize "too muc...
National City, CA
Hello, my name is Fabian
and Im a student currently residing in
California. I'm easy going, enthusiastic, diligent and reliable. Most of my hobbies are physical activities, I love to be active, they include football (not american), hi...
San Diego, CA
My name is Jayme, or you can call me Rae. I have worked with families and children in American for the last 12 years. I have also worked in schools, and most recently a hospital. I have had a hard time finding something recen...
Escondido, CA
San Marcos, CA
I am an ambitious, driven, outgoing, friendly, organized person. Very caring, loving and always sees the best in everyone.
I am very responsible and reliable. I Love / know how to plan fun adventurous or relaxing trips, enjoy cooking ...
Escondido, CA
I've got many years of experience with working with all types of children of all ages. Im completely flexible with my routine however I can enforce the rules when necessary. Please feel free to ...
La Jolla, CA
My history is in computer technology, natureopathic sales and executive assisting.I am trained in natural modalities of healing and Ayurveda.
How does this work for you?I am well versed in a broad spectrum of experience from child ...
San Diego, CA
Hi Family!
My name is Paola and I love the outdoors. I frequently go hiking, mountain climbing, rock climbing, and swimming. I enjoy sports like gymnastics, tennis, fast-pitch softball, and running.
I have always enjoyed being a nan...
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Since April, 2016 I have been living in South France (Cannes) working as an Au Pair for a family of 6 (Ages 4 weeks-12 years ). I am just starting to search for a job for when I am back in the states!
I'm from SWFL, but have lived a fe...
San Diego, CA
Hi! My name is LeAnn . I am a 30 year old young lady from San Diego. I come from an Italian family whose roots are from Bari. I traveled and lived in Italy for two years and along the way I "babysat"(more like became friends with) and t...
San Diego, CA
My name is Maddy and I have worked with kids through a local YMCA for over 9 years. I have worked at summer camps as well as before and after school programs where I have assisted children with homework and kept them engaged through lea...
San Diego, CA
Available to work in the San Diego County area.
I live in San Diego and currently nanny for a 7 and a three-year-old in Poway from 6:30 a.m. until 11:30 a.m. three to four days a week. We have a blast every day and the kids are lear...
Pacific Beach, CA
Tijuana, Mexico
I have worked as an assistant of different people in the cultural and governmental area. The time I did gave me an immense amount of knowledge, I perfected my skills and above all, I gained a lot of experience.
So, I have everything ...
San Diego, CA
Hi and thanks for giving my profile a looksie! I am twenty five years old, based in California and looking for a great family to share the next year with! I'm quite open to location - finding the right family is what's most important to...
Hello! My name is Chatelaine. I love books, animals, and caring for children. I graduated from high school last year & am currently looking for my first (real) job. I am free with my schedule, except for Saturday mornings, Sunday mornin...
San Marcos, CA
Santee, CA
San Diego, CA
I am Sophia, a high school student looking for job opportunities to start saving up for college where I want to study child development. I have experience with mostly toddlers and I also volunteer in a program where I help K-5 k...
San Diego, CA
I am looking for a job opportunity as nanny or personal assistant....
San Diego, CA
Hello, my name is Alexis and I am the oldest daughter of 6 children. I have an extensive background in childcare, babysitting and part-time nannying. I have many references and love working with children. By being the oldest daughter in...
Tijuana, Mexico
Hello! My name is Oriana , Bilingual (English and Spanish) and open-minded to learn new languages and cultures!
Please take a look at My Interview.
Thanks!...
San Diego, CA
San Diego, CA
Hello there!
My name is Kefilwe and I’m a 20 year old from South Africa. I completed high school in 2015 and I did a year of Law school before deciding to take a break and travel for a while.
I’ve been working with children since 2...
San Diego, CA
I am a 30-year-old engineer from Turkey and a language student in San Diego who
work as a nanny. My job is going to finish in December so I am looking for a new one. I have experience with toddlers and up, also housekeeping. i can give...
La Meza, Mexico
I worked as a care giver for some years, got experience in bathing, medication, occupational therapy...
San Diego, CA
Hello! My name is Jessica and I am 22 years old. I am a native english speaker from San Diego, CA with tons of experience and passion for working and taking care of children! I am looking for a great family to work and connect with. I a...
Chula Vista, CA
San Marcos, CA
San Diego, CA
I'm a sweet person who loves to play games with children. As I was a teacher, i love helping them learn reading and writing as well as thinking outside the box. I'm a good swimmer and driver. I grew up with the concept in my family that...
San Diego, CA
I am a Mexican educated 50 years old woman, I emigrated to EUA 18 years ago and embraced the culture and language, I am married to a fantastic functional disabled man. After I moved to The States I decided to work with kids as a nanny. ...
San Diego, CA
Welcome to my page!
I'm so excited to have this opportunity to travel to another country while working closely with families and children. I recently returned from an 8 month trip around Europe, and now that I'm about to graduate San D...
Encinitas, CA
San Diego, CA
El Cajon, CA
I have 10 years exsperince with a degree in child development and psychology am very trust worthy reliable loving trust worthy and certified in first aid and live scanned ...
Hi! My names Sadie and I would love to be able to contribute to your child's/children's growth!...
Chula Vista, CA
La Jolla, CA
I am an outgoing, grab life by the horns type of guy. I am looking to establish myself in a more business l in keeping manner. Have done allot of different things last 9 years since I have been out of the military. Over 140 w-2s, most w...
La Jolla, CA
I have nannied and babysat for numerous families over the last 10+ years. While attending college, I received my CPR/First Aid Certification and volunteered on the First Aid Squad. I also was a teacher's assistant for after school care ...
Santee, CA
Dear family, I am a responsible, reliable, patient, organized and fun loving girl looking for full time nanny position. I have 6 yrs experience as a childcare provider from 6 months to 11 years old. I have also worked with special needs...
San Diego, CA
My name is Bridget and I am a Registered Nurse certified in Both the United States and Canada wishing to move to Japan for a year to be closer to my boyfriend who is currently stationed on a US military Base in Japan.
I am Cana...
San Diego, CA
Hello my name is Ariana, I am 22 years old and I am from Brazil. I lived in USA for the past 2 years taking care of children as a live in nanny (au pair) which was the most incredible experience in my life, I have learned so much about ...
San Diego, CA
Hi my name is Joy . I currently go to SDSU and am a kinesiology major! I have a huge passion for kids and I would love to watch your kid(s) in my free time!...
San Diego, CA
San Diego, CA
San Diego, CA
Hi, my name is Gabriela and I am from Brazil. I truly love spending time with children. They are so full of amazing energy and such a joy to be around. I'm passionate about children because you can learn a lot from them like how to enjo...
San Diego, CA
I'm Brazilian and I'm studying english in San Diego. I have a brother of 1 year old and half and I spend most of my time with him. I love children....
La Mesa, CA
My whole life relates to children"s rearing and education. I have nourished seven children. I am a mother of two (now adults) children and the ''second'' mother of other five. For 12 years I was nanny, tutor, housekeeper and cook. Next ...
San Diego, CA
National City, CA
Fist of all, being Puerto Rican makes me an American citizen, which means I do not need a passport or visa to work in the USA.
I have assisted business owners
all tasks pertaining to operations, maximizing results. I have assisted wit...
San Diego, CA
I am a recent UCSD graduate looking for a job as a Personal Assistant position. I have over 6 years of experience as a private nanny and assistant for multiple families. I excel in time management, organization, attention to detail, com...
Santee, CA
San Diego, CA
San Diego, CA
I cook and prepare their daily needs logs all the daily activities. Help them to their doctor appointment. .c...
Dear family,
My name is Marwa. I am a 22-year-old recent graduate from the University of California, Santa Cruz where I received my B.A. in History. I have a passion for traveling and hope to see as much of the world as possible in m...
Chula Vista, CA
San Diego, CA
I'm 28 years old, single and from Brazil.
I really like children I have like 200 hours of experience with children, I used to help my aunt take care of my cousins.
I`m graduated in Advertising and Publicity. I have intermediate Englis...
San Diego, CA
San Diego, CA
Hello ! My name is Martha but everyone calls me Tita. I am 21 years old and I love working with kids! I have a little brother and sister so I believe I had great experience with babysitting. I just finished school at FIDM (The Fashion I...
La Mesa, CA
I'm Tiarrah and I'm 27 years old.
Your post caught my attention and I believe I'll be a great fit.
I have been caring for children for about 14 years (14 years babysitter, 6 years professional nanny & 2 years camp counselor to 10/...
Chula Vista, CA
I am 22 years old and i am deaf, I communicate with sign language, i am not verbal in english nor spanish but i do know those languages, I can communicate in english and spanish with writing ...
San Diego, CA
Escondido, CA
Dear Families,
It is my dream to work in Belgium so that I might live there and experience the beauty of the country. I also have friends there who I would like to spend time with.
I currently live in California, US, where I work ...
San Diego, CA
Hello Parents,
My name is Angelica better known as Angie, I am almost 23 and my first language is Spanish.
I have 2 years of experience as a Live-in Nanny, and also I have been with 3 different families as a travel nanny on their...
Chula Vista, CA
I presently have my own business being an executive personal concierge/assistant to legal professionals.
I obtained these clients as I worked at a law school for 10 years as a student services professional and assisted the students in...
Escondido, CA
Encinitas, CA
Valley Center, CA
La Mesa, CA
Escondido, CA
Hello! My name is Mahali . I am a 21 year old female from California, USA
and I recently graduated from University of California, Santa Barbara, double majoring in International Studies and Italian Studies. I plan on furthering my stud...
San Diego, CA
San Diego, CA
I work as a Caregiver since 2008 here in California. And I really love taking care eldearly....
Chula Vista, CA
I'm 18 I'm young I clean very well I'm very out going love pets and kids ...
Escondido, CA
Really enjoy working with seniors. I have experience in all aspects of care. Enjoy working with all types of medical issues and am proficient with medication regimen, shopping, meal prep, bathing, dressing, signs of physical or mental c...
San Diego, CA
I currently work at The Acorn School as a lead teacher in the pre-kindergarten classroom, I will be leaving this position in late July. I also work as a weekend nanny for a 14 month old and a 4 year old. Throughout my teaching practice ...
Encinitas, CA
My name is Ingrid, I?m a full-time international student attending an architecture school downtown San Diego. I lived up in Encinitas last year, and now I?m looking to find a nice family that could need some extra help with the ki...
La Jolla, CA
San Diego, CA
I have cared for children of all ages ranging from 6 mo.-12 years old. I started caring for children on a regular basis when I was younger, working as a mothers helper and babysitter. I have more recently worked as a nanny for a number ...
San Diego, CA
Tijuana, Mexico
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Hola familia!
I'm Pau, I'm 27, I have a bachelors in Psychology and am an EMT and have several certificates with the American Heart Association regarding infant, child and adult care including Basic Life Support, Pediatric Advanced L...
Encinitas, CA
I have been nannying for over ten years now and I absolutely feel comfortable with children at any age. I have worked with infants to high schoolers.
I love being able to give parents a break and also get the chance to teach kids thing...
Chula Vista, CA
Educated, reliable, positive, with own initiative, mature, professional, good attitude.Quick to learn and always looking to be productive in my time....
Tijuana, Mexico
San Diego, CA
Hello all, I'm Charlotte, a 28-year-old college graduate and freelance copywriter. I have been babysitting since age 12 for neighborhood families, extended family and for my younger brother. I have experience with ages 8 months to 17 ye...
San Diego, CA
Dear family,
Today I'm writing this to tell you about myself and why I would be a great addition to your family. I'm highly motivated and experienced.
So far I have collected valuable experience in childcare at a Waldorf Kindergarte...
San Diego, CA
Hi moms and dads! My name is Margo. I'm a USD student studying Psychology with an emphasis in Child Development, and I work part-time as a board-certified ABA Children's Behavioral Therapist. After college, I plan on pursuing my PhD in ...
La Jolla, CA
Imperial Beach, CA
I am a school psychologist with 14 years experience working with children and young adults ages 5 to 22 years of age with various special needs (i.e. learning disabled, physically handicapped, medically fragile, developmental delays, an...
Coronado, CA
Dear family, I am a very resposible young woman, that loves kids, animals and nature. I have little experience babysitting as a side job, but mostly I have worked in restaurants so I am experienced with cooking healthy food and making d...
San Diego, CA
Tijuana, Mexico
Chula Vista, CA
My job experience is that I have one year tutoring students in college. I am fluent in Spanish and french. I use to be a classroom tutor whereas I tutor a group of students in the french language. By the time it is august it will be my ...
San Diego, CA
I am Lainee. I love the out doors and adventures. I love to have fun, I am trustworthy, honest and loyal. I have 8 nieces and nephews with 1 on the way! I have been around children for 17 years and love it my speciality is infants but I...
San Diego, CA
San Diego, CA
I'm an easygoing, independent, affectionate and responsible 27 year old woman who truly enjoys kids' witty, diverse and curious personalities.
I enjoy exploring new activities every chance I get as an opportunity for growth, to learn a...
San Diego, CA
Hello! My name is Heather and I am currently searching for a position as a part time babysitter, house keeper, or pet sitter. I am very experienced in childcare development after working at my church with the children during mass. I spe...
San Diego, CA
San Diego, CA
Hello!!! :D My name is Anahy, I'm looking for a loving, honest and friendly family. I'm a loving and dedicated nanny. I am very respectful and positive person who enjoys the simple things in life.
I adore spending time with children a...
Chula Vista, CA
Olá!I am a loving , flexible, caring, easygoing and kindhearted person. I love the outdoors and everything that is connect with nature.
I went to school in Brazil and I currently have a Bachelors (Yes, I am Brazilian and very proud of ...
San Diego, CA
Tijuana, Mexico
All I can say is I love kids, and I hope as soon as
possible be on your home.
Lo unico que puedo decir , es que me encantan los ni?os y espero estar pronto siendo parte de tu familia!
Pacific Beach, CA
Dear Family,
My name is Jenelyn
, I am 32 years of age, currently living here here in SanDiego..I am a filipina, I can speak english well, I also know how to speak a bit danish and french.I have worked in Denmark before as Aupair fo...
San Diego, CA
My name is Jean, and I am a professional nanny.
I have been a full time nanny for 18 years, and a live in nanny for the past 8.
I am now transitioning to being a travel nanny for families that need someone to help them while t...
Chula Vista, CA
Valley Center, CA
San Diego, CA
My english is not very good but my heart is I'm in love with children. I love taking care of them, playing, dancing and singing. I like to show new songs, do fun outdoor activities and cook for them. I did a gastronomy course in Brazil....
Tijuana, Mexico
I am looking forward to help people by foreign languages, i am a patient person who will provide you the support needed in order you to achieve your goals, i am spontaneous in the subject, so you will develop your skills in a natural wa...
Tijuana, Mexico
San Marcos, CA
Hello, I am a compassionate ring person
who loves working with seniors. they have so much wisdom. I want to make sure they are happy and confortable and safe in their own home, I love to listen to their stories and have great conversat...
San Diego, CA
Encinitas, CA
My name is Mariana and if you need some extra help you can in graduate in Gastronomy, yes I am a Chef but I am here in San Diego trying to learn better English, I have 5 years the experience working with children and newbo...
Chula Vista, CA
Dear future family,
I am currently living in San Diego, California. I am 23, and I am still trying to figure out what I want to do. From previous work experience I have discovered that a full time office job is nothing for me. I need...
San Diego, CA
Hello, my name is Alexandra ! I am 26 years old and from San Diego, CA. I am moving to Finland in September 2017. I will be living in Lauttasaari and will rely on public transit. I have been a nanny since I was 18 years old. I have work...
Chula Vista, CA
I am a mother of one and full of energy. I love playing with my son all day long and am always honored when I am asked to take care of other children. I am aware of how special each and every child is and give them all the lo...
San Diego, CA
To Whom It May Concern:
I am a polished Estate Manager/Personal Assistant with over 20 years of progressive success.
Attached please find my resume for your review.
Most recently, I was the Estate Manager and Personal Assistant ...
San Diego, CA
Dear Family,
My name is Gabriela, I have 23 years old and 1 year of experience. I`m very dependable, responsible, adaptable, caring and fun!
I took care of my cousins and it was an incredible experience, I love children!
Lakeside, CA
Hi my name is Ellie. I don't have any experience as an AuPair, however I have experience in childcare, and love children. I'm an American who is wanting to relocate to the Netherlands. Looking for a live-in situation. I welcome housekee...
Chula Vista, CA
Dear future families,
My name is Michelle and I am 23 years old looking forward for a new chapter in my life. I currently work in a hospital as a nursing aide and I have worked closely with family members (aged from infant to a 50 year...
Tijuana, Mexico
Hello everyone! My possible host family ...
My name is Jaciel Ramírez and I'm a 21 year old Mexican man. I was born on October 30, 1995 in Mexico City Mexico. I currently live in Tijuana, Baja California. In the north of Mexico.
San Diego, CA
My name is joeneka. My friends and family call me jojo. I just moved here from mississippi to san diego with my husband andrew. He is in the navy and just got stationed here at the san diego base. Im looking for a full or part time job ...
Encinitas, CA
I have spent time traveling around and living in the UK and absolutely love it. I am very comfortable navigating around central London and really enjoy the city. I am dependable and hardworking and responsible. I am mature and educated ...
Pacific Beach, CA
Hello, my name is Jenna . I grew up in Laguna Niguel and studied in San Diego. I worked as a nanny all through high school and college, so I have a lot of experience with children. I'm a very active and positive person and enjoy outdoor...
Escondido, CA
Hard working
Persistent
Fast learner
Efficiency at any task at hand
Ability to adapt very well to any task at hand
I am very responsible
I am able to work as a unit running every task at hand with ease and applicable to ...
San Diego, CA
Hi! My name is Juliette. I am from San Diego, California, and am a student at NYU. I lived in Berlin for a year last year and my heart was pulled to come back for the summer. I am looking for a loving and creative family to be a part of...
Escondido, CA
Hi! My name is Theresa
and I am looking for a wonderful family to join! I am a 22 year old nanny with 6 years of experience and I absolutely love what I do. I just graduated summa cum laude with a bachelor's degree in psychology and ea...
El Cajon, CA
Hello. I have a college education in child care & child development. I have 27 years of experience in childcare. I have enjoyed working with children since I was a child myself.
As a teenager, my weekends were always booked with babysi...
San Diego, CA
My name is Trisha and I am from the United States. I am looking to join a family abroad as their caregiver. I am adaptable, reliable and have traveled abroad frequently. I ensure the health, well-being and safety of the family member wh...
San Diego, CA
Seeking Personal Assistant Position. Offers experience in customer service, management, and exceptional interpersonal skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office, Slack, Evernote, WhenIWork, and Quickbooks. ...
Tijuana, Mexico
National City, CA
I'm a responsible, honest, hardworking, I'm always on time and don't miss days of work, I have 3 years experience, with premature twin infants and a toddler, I like outdoor activities and I always try to search for activities age approp...
Imperial Beach, CA
I am a university student looking to fill my afternoons and
weekends by helping a family. If you are looking for a responsible young woman who loves to b outdoors with kids and pets then I'm
I your girl. I adore all pets (even...
San Diego, CA
Escondido, CA
I have been working as housekeeper, petsitter, house sitter and babysitter for 10 years. I love animals, I am a reliable and trustworthy and nice person with a great attitude....
San Diego, CA
Hello there!
My name is Arianna . I am 20 years old, soon to be 21. I currently reside in San Diego, California. Ofcourse, I am more than willing to relocate ASAP. The process of getting an Austrailian/American work visa will ...
El Cajon, CA
Chula Vista, CA
Hello families, i'm a 19 years old girl with 4 years of babysitting experience. I am energetic, positive, cool, and highly observative. Ii really love to play with kids and take care of them....
La Mesa, CA
My name is Liliane Assun??o, but people call me Lili. I am 27 years old. I'm Brazilian
I am an honest person, joy, optimistic and responsible.
I'm looking for a family to take care of children with love and responsibility and be p...
San Diego, CA
I am a young female with strong morals that will give my employer a sense of trust and confidence in all my work. I enjoy serving others and being organized which are really valuable qualities in this field. I enjoy trying new things an...
San Diego, CA
I'm a chemistry graduate student finishing up my Phd in atmospheric chemistry. After ~7 years of graduate school conducting research in the laboratory, I'm hoping to spend a year or two doing a different type of work before offi...
San Diego, CA
Thank you for visiting my profile.
I love caring for and mentoring children and am dedicated to providing a fun and healthy environment to help children blossom.
My goal is to be welcomed as part of a family into a long-term p...
Tijuana, Mexico
Hola, soy zaida, estudio Lic Psicología de L a V de 7 am a 12 pm, me gusta trabajar con ni?os, soy sería, honesta, responsable, cumplida y organizada, se labores de hogar (cocinar, limpiar, etc), puedo ser instrucciones, cumplir con las...
Encinitas, CA
Hello! I am a university student in California who is looking to au pair. I have looked after children for 7+ years (paid) and have helped watch younger family members my entire life! I have knowledge in many subjects so I can help with...
Tijuana, Mexico
Hola creo que sería una excelente ni?era para sus hijos ya que soy paciente y eficiente, aprendo rápido a entender sus necesidades y amo cuidar de ellos....
El Cajon, CA
I have about 3 years experience as a nanny and babysitting also I have about 4 years experience as tutoring from first grate to fifth grade and Spanish. ...
San Diego, CA
Del Mar, CA
Pacific Beach, CA
Dear Family I'm a very responsible and organize person.
I'm family oriented with great values and morals.
I love my family and I hope to take care of yours the same way I would take care of mine.
I come from a big family and I unders...
San Diego, CA
San Diego, CA
Dear Family,
First thank you for taking the time to view my profile.
I am currently located in the Washington DC metro area but will be relocating in the spring 2017 to the San Diego area.
My current position is with a family of 5....
Encinitas, CA
Hello! My name is Christina. I am 26 years old and I live and work in Encinitas. If anyone is looking for a pet or house sitter I'd love to help. I absolutely love animals and it is very rewarding for me to be able to help people with t...
I'm a high school student. I've had pets all my life. I love animals, I've watched neighbors animals and family pets. I love to exercise and go hiking so your animals will always get a good walk in. I have a short haired pointer, and kn...
San Diego, CA
I have been a personal assistant from home, with-in someone else's home and also in the workplace. I have assisted with accounting chores housework......
Tijuana, Mexico
I honestly don?t have job experience, I?ve lived with my grandparents 2 years. And I?m currently studying Psicology. ...
Escondido, CA
Hello families! My name is Clara and I am the 3rd child in a big catholic family of 9! Needless to say I have lots of experience with kids:) Also, taking several nannying jobs as I grew up. I am taking this summer off and would love to ...
Tijuana, Mexico
I believe that there are many things that I can contribute to your family during my stay with you. I am the youngest of 12 children, although that may sound crazy I absolutely love it. I have always taken care of my nieces and nep...
Santee, CA
Hey there! My name is Emye, and I am currently in school to be an elementary school teacher. Kids are a passion of mine, and I would love to have the opportunity to care for your little one(s)! I have a year's experience as a teacher, a...
Tijuana, Mexico
Im a mexican-spanish girl with both nationalitys,
i lived in spain for 7 years. I Love children, nature, animals, traveling and reading. I have a university degree and in some point i would like to study a master. Pick me, You Sony reg...
Tijuana, Mexico
I would make a great babysitter because i have taken care of my sister and cousins a lot even though i dont have a lot of professional work as a babysitter, and i love playing with children...
San Diego, CA
Hi I'm Kaitlyn and welcome to my profile. I was born and raised in Austin, TX I started babysitting when I was 12. I am going to be moving to Paris, France in August 2017 while my husband studies at Paris College of Art,
I have experie...
Tijuana, Mexico
Im the official nanny for my family, I have experiencie with children 0-12 years old....
Tijuana, Mexico
Young woman committed to her work, motivated, excellent presentation , patient, with innovative ideas. Ready to fulfill the proposed goals , find new challenges and new projects. Easy to relate to others, excellent communication. Has as...
San Diego, CA
Hello, I'm Gokce and 25 years old. I provide a fun, safe, responsible, patient and loving environment for children to learn and play. I have been a nanny and babysitter for the past 4 years. I'm a devoted fun of keeping children active,...
San Diego, CA
Hello there! My name is Katherine . I am 24 years old, great with kids, educated, and am looking for a unique job that helps to better me as an individual and one where I am providing a service that is helpful- such as child care and el...
Escondido, CA
Hello Families!
My name is Heaven and I am 19 years old. I am known as being responsible, hard working, and reliable. I am the oldest of three children and am used to taking care of young kiddos! I love working with kids and watching ...
San Marcos, CA
Merhaba! My name is Courteney and I live in the United States. I have been working with children for 6 years now. I've worked as a nanny, babysitter, recreational leader at a camp, teacher's assistant at a child development center, and ...
San Diego, CA
I have over 15 years of experience working with alzheimer and dementia as a memory care coordinator...
La Mesa, CA
I am a very warm hearted ,fun loving ,calm and driven individual always striving for the best that I can be and take pride in everything I do.I am responsible in every aspect of my life and I'm always willing to go the extra mile.I have...
San Diego, CA
Del Mar, CA
I would like to introduce myself, my name is Mariana, I was born and raised in Brazil and I have excellent knowledge in the events and administration areas.
For the last 11 years I have been working in several companies, prog...
Child Care Resources
Find local childcare

我要回帖

更多关于 unite students 的文章

随机推荐