her like be spring blue sky inher eyes her eyes.连词成句

■■■问些比较简单的连词成句■■■1.weather,beijing,what's,winter,autumn,the,in,like,in(?)2.in,it,harbin,colder,winter,nanjing,than,in,is,in(?)3.a lot,spring,there,in,is,rain,nanjing,in,of(.)4.把下列字母组成单词a l n l s w b_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
■■■问些比较简单的连词成句■■■1.weather,beijing,what's,winter,autumn,the,in,like,in(?)2.in,it,harbin,colder,winter,nanjing,than,in,is,in(?)3.a lot,spring,there,in,is,rain,nanjing,in,of(.)4.把下列字母组成单词a l n l s w b
■■■问些比较简单的连词成句■■■1.weather,beijing,what's,winter,autumn,the,in,like,in(?)2.in,it,harbin,colder,winter,nanjing,than,in,is,in(?)3.a lot,spring,there,in,is,rain,nanjing,in,of(.)4.把下列字母组成单词a l n l s w b o
1 in winter whats the weather like in beijing? autumn?2. in winter is it colder in harbin than in nanjing?3. in spring is there a lot of rain in nanjing?4. snowball英语连词成句is,in,Spring,a,Festival,China,popular,holiday ( .)would,a,a,as,my,like,Christmas,brother,skateboard,present ( .)you,trees,yes,did,did,on,water,farm,the,I ( .)_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语连词成句is,in,Spring,a,Festival,China,popular,holiday ( .)would,a,a,as,my,like,Christmas,brother,skateboard,present ( .)you,trees,yes,did,did,on,water,farm,the,I ( .)
英语连词成句is,in,Spring,a,Festival,China,popular,holiday ( .)would,a,a,as,my,like,Christmas,brother,skateboard,present ( .)you,trees,yes,did,did,on,water,farm,the,I ( .)
Spring Festival is a popular holiday in China.春节时中国最流行的节日My brother would like a skateboard as a Christmas present.我弟弟想要一个滑板作为圣诞礼物Did you water the trees on farm Yes ,I did.你给农场的树浇水了么?是的
1. Spring Festival is a popular holiday in China.2.My brother would like a skateboard as my Christmas present.3.Did you water the trees on the farm?
Spring Festival is a popular holiday in china.My brother would like a skateboard as Christmas presentdid you water the trees on farm? yes ,i did连词成句1.my,spring,take,off,in,l,winter,sweater2.put on,in,l,my,summer,shorts3.Jenny,her,is scar3.Jenny,her,is,scarf,taking off4.trees,the wind,off,blows,the leaves,the_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
连词成句1.my,spring,take,off,in,l,winter,sweater2.put on,in,l,my,summer,shorts3.Jenny,her,is scar3.Jenny,her,is,scarf,taking off4.trees,the wind,off,blows,the leaves,the
连词成句1.my,spring,take,off,in,l,winter,sweater2.put on,in,l,my,summer,shorts3.Jenny,her,is scar3.Jenny,her,is,scarf,taking off4.trees,the wind,off,blows,the leaves,the
1 I take off my winter sweater in spring2 I put on my shorts in summer3 Jenny is taking off her scarf4 The wind blows the leaves off the trees
1. I take of my winter sweater in spring. 2. I put on my shorts in summer. 3. Jenny is her scar.
1 I take off my winter sweater in spring.我在春天换下了冬装(冬季毛衣)。2 I put on my shorts in summer.我在夏天换上了短裤。3. Jenny is taking her scarf off.珍妮正在解她的围巾。4. The wind blows the leaves off the trees.风把树叶吹掉了。
1. I take off my winter sweater in spring翻译:春天,我脱下了我的冬天外套2 .I put on my shorts in summer翻译:秋天我穿上了我的袜子3 Jenny is taking off her scarf翻译:珍妮正在解开她的围巾4.The wind blows the leav...weather,spring,like,what,is,the ,in )连词成句_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
weather,spring,like,what,is,the ,in )连词成句
weather,spring,like,what,is,the ,in )连词成句
What is the weather like in spring?
What is the weather like in spring?
What is the weather like in Spring?
what is the weather like in springlike,going,in,you,boating, spring,do(?) 怎么连词成句?_百度知道
like,going,in,you,boating, spring,do(?) 怎么连词成句?
怎么连词成句,you,do(?,boating,inlike,spring
提问者采纳
Do you like going boating in spring?
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
spring的相关知识
其他9条回答
Do you like going boating ib spring.
do you like going boating in spring