synchronization ioerror是什么意思思

的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:Erase failed. Synchronization error_百度知道
Erase failed. Synchronization error
我用的msp430f149的芯片,买了一个pl2302的usb的编程器,但是用MspFet的软件,程序下载不了,老是弹出Erase failed. Synchronization error.这是为啥?
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
我的刚开始也出现这种情况,解决办法:(1)程序下载的时候将RXD(PL2303引脚)---P11,TXD(PL2303引脚)---P22,RTS(PL2303引脚)--TCK,DTR(PL2303引脚)---RST短接,之后用MSPFET下载即可;(2)用作串口通讯时,断开以上的四个连接,短接RXD--P34,TXD--P35即可。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
synchronization的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁synchronization error
[?si?kr?nai'zei??n 'er?]
大家都在背:
1. Analyse the impacts of each synchronization error to the system.
分析各种同步误差对系统性能影响.
来自互联网
2. In the same time, we can see the change of synchronization error caused by parameter mismatched.
同时利用数值模拟计算分析在不同的控制参数下,其同步误差随参数失配的变化情况.
来自互联网
3. Orthogonal frequency division multiplexing ( OFDM ) systems are very sensitive to the synchronization error.
正交步分 复用系统 对同步误差非常敏感.
来自互联网
4. Protection Synchronization Driver detected an internal error, contact the customer support service.
在系统日志中看到的错误消息, 让联系客户支持服务.
来自互联网
1. 同步误差
定义 2(同步误差(synchronization error)) 同步误差是时钟偏移的绝对值。时钟偏移的绝对值称为绝对同步误差,相对时钟偏移的绝对值称为相对同步误差。 可以看出,为.
- 基于158个网页
1. 时间同步误差
high accuracy test method of computer time synchronization error ., 计算机时间同步误差的高精度测试方法.
- 基于2个网页
1. 计算机时间同步误差
high accuracy test method of computer time synchronization error ., 计算机时间同步误差的高精度测试方法.
- 基于2个网页
1. 偏差校正
novel small synchronous error correction method in spectrum analysis ., 频谱小偏差校正新方法.
- 基于4个网页
1. 时钟同步误差
clock synchronization error of IEEE 1588 standard is theoretically analyzed . at last , concrete system wide application strategies of IEEE 1588 standard area power network are researched .文章从理论上分析了IEEE1588标准的时钟同步误差,最后从全网的角度探讨了该标准的具体应用策略。
- 基于3个网页
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
synchronization error
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:I am new to Windows Mobile development and have been investigating methods to synchronize data between PDA's running WM6 and a SQL Server 2005 Database.
After some research I decided to go with Windows Synchronization Services.
I started by looking at the sample: SyncServicesForDevicesSample
I downloaded and installed all the prerequisite software outlined in the readme including:
Visual Studio 2008 Professional SP1
SQL Server Compact 3.5 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Synchronization Services for ADO.NET 1.0 (devices)
When I load the sample I noted that the System.Data.SqlServerCe.dll reference in the "GBADeviceClient" project was missing, so I linked it to the version in C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server Compact Edition\v3.5\Devices which was 3.5.5386.0.
When I run the project I get the following error message:
File or assembly name
'System.Data.SqlServerCe,
Version=3.5.1.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=3BE235DF1C8D2AD3', or
one of its dependencies, was not
When I look on the emulator (Remove Programs) I have the following software installed:
Sync Services for ADO.NET 1.0
Microsoft .Net CF 3.5 EN-String R...
SQLServerCompact 3.5 Toos EN
SQLServerCompact 3.5 Repl
SQLServerCompact 3.5 Core
.NET CF 3.5
So the wrong file version is being called on the PDA...how do I reference the 'correct' version?
Alternatively, is there an easier way to synchronise a subset of data (about 10 tables, where most of those are lookup lists only) from a SQL Server 2005 database?
Thanks in advance.
Check again if you have the SQL Server Compact 3.5 SP1 for Windows Mobile installed (). My dll has the version 3.5.5692.0
After installing the SP1, you better uninstall the previous version from the emulator and deploy your application again to install the latest version.
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled

我要回帖

更多关于 ioerror是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐