续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
Unit 7 How much are these socks讲解及练习
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢2013年秋7年级上册 Unit 7 How much are these socks?单元测试题72
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
2013年秋7年级上册 Unit 7 How much are these socks?单元测试题72
Unit7Howmucharethesesock;(时间:60分钟;满分:100分);一、听力部分;Ⅰ.听独白,将颜色与实物匹配;2.shortsB.blackandwhite3;Ⅱ.听对话,选择最佳答案;二、单项填空(每小题1分,满分10分);1.Howmuch_________thesej;―It’sorange(橙色的).A.WhatB;C.amD.b
How much are these socks?检测题(时间:60分钟;满分:100分)一、听力部分Ⅰ.听独白,将颜色与实物匹配。独白读一遍。(每小题1分,满分5分) 1. cap
A. orange2. shorts
B. black and white 3. bag
C. yellow 4. T-shirt
D. green 5. sweater
E. blueⅡ.听对话,选择最佳答案。对话读两遍。(每小题1分,满分5分) 6.Where are the woman and the man?
A.At a school.
B.At a clothes store.
C.At a bookstore. 7.What does the woman want to buy?
A.A sweater.
B.A shirt.
C.A skirt. 8. What color is it?
C.Blue. 9.Who does the woman want to buy it for?
A.Her daughter.
B.Her son.
C.Her husband. 10.How much does the woman pay?
C.$27. Ⅲ.听句子,填入所缺单词,每空一词。每个句子读两遍。(每小题2分,满分10分) hat? 12.The . 二、单项填空(每小题1分,满分10 分)1.How much
_________ these jackets ?
2. ―Thank you for your help. ― _________.
A.That’s right
C.You’re welcome
3.―_________ is it?―It’s orange(橙色的).
B.What color 4._________of the boys has a ball.
5. ―Do you have _________ students? ―Yes,we do.
A.fifty five
B.fivety-five 6. ―_________ is the chicken,please? ―Five yuan a kilo.C.am
D.beB.You’re right
D.Don’t thank me C.How much
C.All D.How many D.LotsC.fifty-five
D.fifty fiftyA.How many
B.How much
7. ―Please give me some bread. ―OK._________.
A.Here you are
B.Give you
C.Yes,thanks
8.The pants are cheap.I’ll _________ them.
9.The socks in my store are cheap.Anybody can _________ the price.
10. ―Your coat is very beautiful. ―_________
B.Where?Where?
C.Thank you. D.What D.You are here D.like D.buyD.Don’t say it.三、完形填空(每小题1.5分,满分15分)in a clothes store.people are in the store. The red skirt is
her daughter
it. She likes the from a bookstore(书店). 1.A.am
D.be 2.A.Much
D.Is 3.A.in
D.of 4.A.in
D.for 5.A.dollar
D.meters 6.A.but
D.because 7.A.don’t like
B.doesn’t likes
C.doesn’t like
D.are like 8.A.very
D.very much 9.A.for
D.on 10.A.an English book
B.English book
C.English a book
D.an English books四、阅读理解(每小题2分,满分20分)ADear Tom,Thank you for your letter. Today I go to Mr Green’s Clothes Store with my mother. You can buy shirts, pants, shorts and so on in the store. It has lots of T-shirts for boys and girls. Some of them are nice and they are not expensive(昂贵的). I also see some skirts. I like them very much. They are in red,green and white. I meet my math teacher,Miss Wang in the store. She is Mr Green’s friend. With her help,my mother buys a white T-shirt and a red skirt for only 40 yuan. I’m very happy.Yours,
Lucy 阅读短文,判断正(T)误(F)。 1. The letter is from Lucy to Bob.2. Lucy goes to the clothes store with her father.3. At the store ,you can buy T-shirts for boys and girls. 4. There are some yellow skirts at the store.5. At last, Lucy’s mother buys a white T-shirt and a red skirt.BBig Sale at Guangming Clothes StoreHello! Everyone. Welcome to Guangming Clothes Store. We have shorts, T-shirts, hats, socks, sports bags and so on(等等).They are all at a very good (1are (3)A sports bag is (4)Come to Guangming Clothes Store and see for yourself. Thank you. 根据短文内容,完成下列任务。6.根据汉语提示写出画线(1)处单词:7.选择正确的介词填入(2)处:
D.of 8.对(3)处句子画线部分进行提问。9.根据上下文的意思将(4)处句子译成汉语。
10.将画波浪线的三种商品价格译成英语: $15
$3五、根据句意及汉语提示完成句子(每小题2分,满分10 分) 2.I a white .3.
(任何人)can
(负担得起)our prices.at Mr Cool’s Clothes Store. 5.We (卖)coats for (仅仅)forty yuan.六、按要求做题(每小题2分,满分10 分)1.我能为您做点什么吗?(根据汉语意思完成句子)
you?2.She has a red skirt.(改为复数句子) (就画线部分提问)
4.That’s very cheap.I’ll buy it.(改为同义句)
That’s not and I’it. 5.我们有价格合理的衣服。(根据汉语意思完成句子)
七、书面表达(满分15分)假如你姐姐是一名售货员,她要出售下列商品:毛衣,每件50元;背包,每个14元;T恤衫,每件21元;袜子,每双2元。请你帮你姐姐写一则广告。要求:50词左右。______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________包含各类专业文献、行业资料、外语学习资料、各类资格考试、中学教育、应用写作文书、高等教育、2013年秋7年级上册 Unit 7 How much are these socks?单元测试题72等内容。
 2013年秋7年级上册 Un...Unit 7 How much are these socks?检测题听力原文及参考答案一、Ⅰ.听独白,将...  Unit 7 How much are these socks 单元测试题_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit 7 How much are these socks 新目标2013秋版七年级英语上册(义务教育教科书修订本...  人教新目标七年级英语上册正式篇Unit 7 How much are these socks?单元测试题_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit 7 单元测试题 Ⅳ. 单项选择(每小题 1 分,共 10...  (期末总复习)学年七年级英语上册 Unit 7 How much are these socks补偿性测试题_英语_初中教育_教育专区。(期末总复习)
学年七年级英语上册...  人教版新目标七年级上册英语 Unit 7 How much are these socks 测试题_英语_...文档贡献者 尘越的家 贡献于 1/2 相关文档推荐 2013年秋七年级...  Unit7 How much are these socks 单元测试题及答案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。....com/ 资源全部免费 新目标七年级上册 Unit 7 How much are these socks? ...  2013年秋七年级英语上册 Unit 7 How much are these socks period 1学案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit 7 How much are these socks period 1 课题 U nit 7...  (七年级上)Unit7how much are these socks单元测试卷_英语_初中教育_教育专区。(七年级上)Unit 7 单元测试题听力部分,共三个大题(15 分) 一、 听句子,选择...  【北京特级教师精讲辅导】2014年秋人教版七年级英语上册 Unit7 How much are these socks 课后练习2及详解_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit7 How much are these ...Are these bius socks yours的同义句是?_百度作业帮
Are these bius socks yours的同义句是?
Are these bius socks yours的同义句是?
Are these your blue socks?
Are these your blue socksThese are ( ).-------You can buy a pair for your mother.空里填单词有4个选项:如下A.woman sockB.women sockC.women socksD.woman socks_百度作业帮
These are ( ).-------You can buy a pair for your mother.空里填单词有4个选项:如下A.woman sockB.women sockC.women socksD.woman socks
These are ( ).-------You can buy a pair for your mother.空里填单词有4个选项:如下A.woman sockB.women sockC.women socksD.woman socks
Dman woman 在修饰职业的复数时才需要用复数,如women doctors
D.woman socks
Women's socks--> c
These are 的意思是那些,所以用复数women socks用am is are填空 1.Where ____the Jeans?2they___a shirt.3.___these your socks?4.Where_the Jeans?_百度作业帮
用am is are填空 1.Where ____the Jeans?2they___a shirt.3.___these your socks?4.Where_the Jeans?
用am is are填空 1.Where ____the Jeans?2they___a shirt.3.___these your socks?4.Where_the Jeans?
1.are2.这道题目本身是错误的.3.are4.are
They__shoes.
________ these your socks?

我要回帖

更多关于 pull your socks up 的文章

随机推荐