Trading yesterday伴奏 的shattered 可以把伴奏和其他的版本发给我吗?

上传时间:
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩【Shattered】_Trading Yesterday-Shattered在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
&Shattered
《Shattered》 - Trading Yesterday
所属专辑:
审批文号:暂无
Shattered相关MV推荐
暂无Shattered的相关数据!
《Shattered》歌词
- Trading Yesterday
Trading Yesterday的专辑
K歌作品推荐
Trading Yesterday的相似歌手
听Shattered的人也喜欢听
歌曲榜Top10Online AudioShattered-Trading Yesterday
Shattered-Trading Yesterday
Shattered-Trading Yesterday
No.: 0005391
Free Shattered piano sheet music is provided for you. So if you like it, just download it here. Enjoy It!
Shattered is a song by American alternative rock band Trading Yesterday. The band originally was formed in 2002 by David Hodges and Mark Colbert, and later joined by Steven McMorran. In 2004, The Age of Information released a demo CD titled The Beauty and the Tragedy, and after signing with Epic Records later that year, they released their first s...
User name:求Trading Yesterday 的Shattered 完整版的320k以上的MP3_百度知道
求Trading Yesterday 的Shattered 完整版的320k以上的MP3
如题,两点,完整版(5分钟左右的),320K就可以。
提问者采纳
下载看附件
提问者评价
感谢的说~~~~(&_&)~~~~
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求Trading Yesterday的Shattered的歌词,伴奏_百度知道
求Trading Yesterday的Shattered的歌词,伴奏
求Trading Yesterday的Shattered的歌词
提问者采纳
Yesterday I died, tomorrow's bleeding Fall into your sunlight The future's open wide beyond believing To know why hope dies Losing what was found, a world so hollow Suspended in a compromise The silence of this sound is soon to follow Somehow sundown And finding answers Is forgetting all of the questions we call home Passing the graves of the unknown As reason clouds my eyes, with splendor fading Illusions of the sunlight And the reflection of a lie will keep me waiting Love gone for so long This day's ending is the proof of time killing all the faith I know Knowing that faith is all I hold And I’ve lost who I am And I can't understand Why my heart is so broken Rejecting your love Without love gone wrong Life Less words Carry on But I know All I know Is that the ends beginning Who I am from the start Take me home to my heart Let me go And I will run I will not be silenced All this time spent in vain Wasted years Wasted gain All is lost Hope remains And this war's not over There’s a light There’s the sun Taking all the shattered ones To the place we belong And his love will conquer Yes his love will conquer all Yesterday I died, tomorrow’s bleeding Fall into your su 这个是more than thi专辑的歌词,Yesterday I died,Tomorrows bleeding,I fall into your sunlight,The futures opened wide,Beyond believing,To know why, hope diesLosing what was found,The worlds so hollowing,Suspending in a compromise,Silence of the sound is soon to follow,Somehow, sundownAnd to find the answers,Forgetting all of the questions before her,Passing the grapes and the unknownSo reason clouds my eyes,The splendor fading,Illusions of the sunlight,The reflections of a light, will keep me waitingLove gone, so long,This days ending,ItKnowing that faith is all I haveYeah, yeah, yeah,Yeah, yeah,Yeah, yeah,Yeah, yeah,Yeah, yeah,Yeah, yeah,Yeah, yeahYesterday I died,Tomorrows bleeding,Fall your sunlight这个是Yesterday I died,Tomorrows bleeding,I fall into your sunlight,The futures opened wide,Beyond believing,To know why, hope diesLosing what was found,The worlds so hollowing,Suspending in a compromise,Silence of the sound is soon to follow,Somehow, sundownAnd to find the answers,Forgetting all of the questions before her,Passing the grapes and the unknownSo reason clouds my eyes,The splendor fading,Illusions of the sunlight,The reflections of a light, will keep me waitingLove gone, so long,This days ending,ItKnowing that faith is all I haveYeah, yeah, yeah,Yeah, yeah,Yeah, yeah,Yeah, yeah,Yeah, yeah,Yeah, yeah,Yeah, yeahYesterday I died,Tomorrows bleeding,Fall your sunlightYesterday I died,Tomorrows bleeding,I fall into your sunlight,The futures opened wide,Beyond believing,To know why, hope diesLosing what was found,The worlds so hollowing,Suspending in a compromise,Silence of the sound is soon to follow,Somehow, sundownAnd to find the answers,Forgetting all of the questions before her,Passing the grapes and the unknownSo reason clouds my eyes,The splendor fading,Illusions of the sunlight,The reflections of a light, will keep me waitingLove gone, so long,This days ending,ItKnowing that faith is all I haveYeah, yeah, yeah,Yeah, yeah,Yeah, yeah,Yeah, yeah,Yeah, yeah,Yeah, yeah,Yeah, yeahYesterday I died,Tomorrows bleeding,Fall your sunlightYesterday I died,Tomorrows bleeding,I fall into your sunlight,The futures opened wide,Beyond believing,To know why, hope diesLosing what was found,The worlds so hollowing,Suspending in a compromise,Silence of the sound is soon to follow,Somehow, sundownAnd to find the answers,Forgetting all of the questions before her,Passing the grapes and the unknownSo reason clouds my eyes,The splendor fading,Illusions of the sunlight,The reflections of a light, will keep me waitingLove gone, so long,This days ending,ItKnowing that faith is all I haveYeah, yeah, yeah,Yeah, yeah,Yeah, yeah,Yeah, yeah,Yeah, yeah,Yeah, yeah,Yeah, yeahYesterday I died,Tomorrows bleeding,Fall your sunlight这个是the beauty & the tragedy 专辑里的歌词
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 yesterday吉他伴奏 的文章

随机推荐