http:// i.gtimg.cn这是哪个网址有什么作用

这个网址上有一首歌曲,很好听,请问是什么名字?_百度知道
提问者采纳
Sunshine in the rainWhen I'm in Berlin you're off to London当我在柏林时你正起飞去伦敦 When I'm in New York you're doing Rome当我在纽约时你正在罗马 All those crazy nights we spend together所有那些我们共同度过的疯狂的夜晚 As voices on the phone就像电话里的声音一样飘渺虚幻了 Wishing we could be more telepathic希望我们能够更加有心灵感应 Tired of the nights I sleep alone因为我厌倦了那些独自睡眠的夜晚 Wishing we could redirect the traffic希望我们能够改变交通的航道 And we find ourselves a home并且我发现自己在一所房子里 Can you feel the raindrops in the desert你能感觉在沙漠中的雨季吗 Have you seen the sunrays in the dark你曾看见过在黑暗中的曙光吗 Do you feel my love when I'm not present当我不在的时候你感觉到我的爱了吗 Standing by your side while miles apart即使远隔千里我也仍旧在你身边 Sunshine in the rain风雨中的阳光 Love is still the same爱依然如故 Sunshine in the rain Sunshine in the rain Love is still the same Sunshine in the rain Even if we call the highest power甚至我们高声呼唤 We can only do one town a time尽管只做那么一次 Words are not enough action speaks louder虽然语言不如行动那样深入人心 Second time around但是回音却会久久不散 Can you feel the raindrops in the desert Have you seen the sunrays in the dark Do you feel my love when I'm not present Standing by your side while miles apart Sunshine in the rain Love is still the same Sunshine in the rain Sunshine in the rain Love is still the same Sunshine in the rain Oh oh la la la Oh oh la la la When I'm in Berlin you're off to London When I'm in New York you're doing Rome All those crazy nights we spend together As voices on the phone Can you feel the raindrops in the desert Have you seen the sunrays in the dark Do you feel my love when I'm not present Standing by your side while miles apart Sunshine in the rain Love is still the same Sunshine in the rain Sunshine in the rain Love is still the same Sunshine in the rain Can you feel the raindrops in the desert Have you seen the sunrays in the dark Do you feel my love when I'm not present Standing by your side while miles apart Sunshine in the rain Love is still the same Sunshine in the rain Sunshine in the rain Love is still the same Sunshine in the rain下载地址:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
很好听的相关知识
其他4条回答
sunshine in the rain-Bodies Without Organs
Sunshine in the rain -Bodies Without Organs 蔡依林翻唱的中文版:日不落都挺好听的,我也挺喜欢这首歌,^_^下载地址已经有啦,歌词也有啦,我就不说了
Sunshine in the rain 和five days我空间选我吧,嘻嘻
冰河时代3啊老大,这么流行的歌你都不知道吗?看来得进行强化教育了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
网址和无线网址是有什么作用呢?
通用网址和无线网址是中国互联网络信息中心针对企业品牌在互联网(无线互联网)上的保护而采取的措施;最早期的通用网址只是作为互联网关键词寻址技术,方便中国人和华侨使用,不需要记忆繁杂的一连串英文字母就可以直达网站的快捷访问方式,而随着互联网的逐步发展,越来越多与企业商标相同名称的通用网址被竞争对手或同行抢注,对原企业造成品牌损失,例如著名的“石头记”案例,广东省最高人民法院在03年就判定通用网址具有商标识别功能,现如今通用网址已列为企业网络知识产权的保护体系。
无线网址和通用网址具有一样的功能(网络标识功能),而无线网址的保护范围在于时下流行的3G无线互联网上的保护。
同时随着近两年物联网的发展大大提升了通用网址和无线网址的价值,物联网的存在使得通用网址和无线网址不仅仅单纯是互联网上的网络商标,同时也是企业涉足物联网的关键“钥匙”
那是他们忽悠你,这两个东西目前没有任何实际价值(至于以后互联网能发展到什么程度,那就不好说了),更不至于以后在各大搜索引擎中就搜不到,因为你的客户是通过搜索关键词或你公司名称找到你的,与百度或谷歌的搜索技术有关,与你注册那些东西没有任何关系。
以一个老互联网从业人员的身份提醒你,千万不要被忽悠。想从互联网收益,还是优化好自己的网站或者做关键词推广,或者在阿里等平台注册会员。
通用网址,就是既适用电脑登陆,也适用于手机登陆!我想应该是这样
大家还关注Mac重装系统,“选择您的键盘”这个步骤是什么意思。下面的网址,倒数第3张大图_百度知道
重装系统步骤只需5步!!!第一步:装机重置—你还在为不会重装系统烦恼?电脑速度像蜗牛一样慢而发愁,金山装机精灵5步还您一个轻巧、快速、文档的系统。快点击[立即开始]吧第二步:在重装系统前,我们建议将您的照片、QQ聊天记录、网页收藏夹以及您经常使用的办公数据进行备份,金山装机精灵对您的资料做到完整的保护。第三步:在系统重装前,请插好电源,不要关闭电源;不要断开网络,保持网络通畅;关闭所有正在使用的软件、文档;第四步:数据还原,之前您所备份的照片、QQ聊天记录、网页收藏夹以及办公数据都可以在第四步进行还原。第五步:重装系统完成,接下来您可以使用金山装机精灵装驱动、打补丁、安软件等。金山装机精灵让重装系统如此简单。
没什么影响,选US就可以了,一般我们使用的都是美国键盘布局。
两种布局的区别在哪,选了以后还能修改吗
可以修改。EU布局把左边的Shift拆分为两个按钮,而Return键变为倒L型。
在哪修改啊?中文—简体布局与美国英文布局的区别在哪
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
重装系统的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英文歌曲 http://ctc./qzone/space_item/orig/1/55937.swf_百度知道
求英文歌曲 http://ctc./qzone/space_item/orig/1/55937.swf
提问者采纳
Eminem 的 Not Afraid试听: I'm not afraid to take a stand我从不畏惧表达我的立场Everybody come take my hand每个人都想跟着我混We'll walk this road together, through the storm我们会一起走完这条路,即使暴风骤雨Whatever weather, cold or warm随他是什么,严寒或酷暑Just let you know that, you're not alone只想你知道,你不孤独Hola if you feel that you've been down the same road如果你踏上了和我同一条路,我会和你问好(Intro)Yeah, It's been a ride...恩,就像在驰骋I guess i had to go to that place to get to this one我想我需要找到那条路Now some of you might still be in that place现在也许你还在原地If you're trying to get out, just follow me假如你想逃出去,跟我来I'll get you there我会带你去(Verse 1)You can try and read my lyrics off of this paper before I lay 'em在我还没有写下这些时,你就可以读懂我的歌词But you won't take this thing out these words before I say 'em但直到我“说”你才能够了解这真正的含义Cause ain't no way I'm let you stop me from causing mayhem阻止我惹事是不可能的When I say 'em or do something I do it, I don't give a damn我说我想说的,做我想做的,你们爱谁谁What you think, I'm doing this for me, so f¥ck the world随你怎样,我是为了我自己,so,同上Feed it beans, it's gassed up, if a thing's stopping meI'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly别想阻止我的,我仍会坚持我自己的路,毫无怀疑的坚持And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony那些tm的看不起我的,我会连同他和他的房子一起毁掉No if ands or buts don't try to ask him why or how can he没有那些 “还有”“但是”也不用问为什么From Infinite down to the last Relapse album he's still shit and从他第一张到上一张专辑,他还是那样Whether he's on salary, paid hourly即使他是数钱数到手疼Until he bows out or he shit's his bowels out of him记得他送前妻滚出房间还是他遭受穿肠痛苦Whichever comes first, for better or worse到来的哪一个,好的或者糟糕的He's married to the game, like a fuck you for christmas他的婚姻就像儿戏,就像圣诞节的诅咒His gift is a curse, forget the earth he's got the urge他的礼物就是诅咒,失去了世界,他却受到了启发To pull his dick from the dirt and fuck the universe从灰尘中插入他的d,F整个宇宙(Hook)I'm not afraid to take a standEverybody come take my handWe'll walk this road together, through the stormWhatever weather, cold or warmJust let you know that, you're not aloneHolla if you feel that you've been down the same road(Verse 2)Ok quit playin' with the scissors and shit, and cut the crapok停止疯狂的发疯I shouldn't have to rhyme these words in the rhythm for you to know it's a rap我其实不应该给这些文字节奏,这tm的是rapYou said you was king, you lied through your teeth你说你是国王,你嘴上还淌粪呢For that fuck your feelings, instead of getting crowned you're getting capped去你m的那些灵感,没有歌迷,你tm 的只有摆范儿And to the fans, I'll never let you down again, I'm back那些歌迷啊,我回来了,我照着你们!I promise to never go back on that promise, in fact我对天发誓,不再回到那个承诺Let's be honest, that last Relapse CD was &ehhhh&说实话,上张专辑只是开胃Perhaps I ran them accents into the ground也许我的发信很土Relax, I ain't going back to that now放松我现在可不是了All I'm tryna say is get back, click-clack BLAOW我创造新的回归Cause I ain't playin' around因为我玩够了There's a game called circle and I don't know how有个游戏叫轮回,我还没搞懂I'm way too up to back down上过天堂下过地狱But I think I'm still tryna figure this crap out但是这次我还是想真的释放一次Thought I had it mapped out but I guess I didn't曾经我以为我找到了目标,但是现在我想还没有This fucking black cloud's still follow's me around这tm糟糕的环境还是污染着我But it's time to exercise these demons但
是该和这些魔鬼玩玩的时候了These motherfuckers are doing jumping jacks now!现在这些go娘养的成了我的活条尸(Hook)I'm not afraid to take a standEverybody come take my handWe'll walk this road together, through the stormWhatever weather, cold or warmJust let you know that, you're not aloneHolla if you feel that you've been down the same road(Bridge)And I just can't keep living this way这样的方式我无法接受So starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage如今我苏醒,即将挣脱牢笼I'm standing up, Imma face my demons我俯视那些小鬼I'm manning up, Imma hold my ground爷是真正的爷们,我决不让步I've had enough, now I'm so fed up我吃饱喝足了Time to put my life back together right now现在该是我回到舞台的时候了(Verse 3)It was my decision to get clean, I did it for me我的歌变干净我,也许你觉得我为我自己Admittedly i probably did it subliminally for you其实下意识的我是为了你们(我感动的流泪了)So I could come back a brand new me, you helped see me through所以我身边有了新的老铁,你们只要见证这一切就好And don't even realise what you did, believe me you甚至你们不需知道你们做了什么,我相信你们I been through the ringer, but they can do little to the middle finger我挣脱了圈套,他们对于我 的中指无能为力I think I got a tear in my eye, I feel like the king ofMy world, haters can make like bees with no stingers, and drop dead我想我的眼睛湿润了,我就是国王!小B宰字就是没有翅膀的蜜蜂,一下就摔死No more beef flingers, no more drama from now on, I promise我保证,从现在起没有和我叫嚣的了To focus soley on handling my responsibility's as a father现在我只关注我的掌上明珠,我是个父亲So I solemnly swear to always treat this roof like my daughters and raise it我庄严的发誓,我将成为我女儿们的靠山,并且养育他们You couldn't lift a single shingle lonelyCause the way I feel怎么让一块小石头感受我感受的孤独呢, I'm strong enough to go to the clubPut a ??? and lift the whole liquor counter up我足矣去酒吧。。。喝光台前的烈酒Cause I'm raising the bar, 因为那酒吧是我的啊I shoot for the moonBut I'm too busy gazing at stars, I feel amazing and我可以朝着月亮射击,但此时我凝望着天空的繁星,好美啊而且。。。。。。。。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁搜狗拼音输入法的“网址自动更新”是起什么作用的?_百度知道
搜狗拼音输入法的“网址自动更新”是起什么作用的?
我有更好的答案
您可能关注的推广回答者:
搜狗拼音输入法的相关知识