to see a word in a grain of sand一诗春望所用的修辞手法手法

英语翻译A Grain of Sand William Blake To see a world in a grain of sand,And a heaven in a wild fllower,Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,And eternity in an hour._百度作业帮
英语翻译A Grain of Sand William Blake To see a world in a grain of sand,And a heaven in a wild fllower,Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,And eternity in an hour.
英语翻译A Grain of Sand William Blake To see a world in a grain of sand,And a heaven in a wild fllower,Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,And eternity in an hour.
从一粒沙子看到一个世界,从一朵野花看到一个天堂,把握在你手心里的就是无限,永恒也就消融于一个时辰.我很喜欢的全集
一沙一世界,一花一片天;掌中握无限,永恒刹那间.谁能翻译一下 推荐回答 To see a world in a grain of sand. And a heaven in a wild flower Hold infin谁能翻译一下 推荐回答To see a world in a grain of sand. And a heaven in a wild flower Hold infinity in the palm of your hand. And ete_百度作业帮
谁能翻译一下 推荐回答 To see a world in a grain of sand. And a heaven in a wild flower Hold infin谁能翻译一下 推荐回答To see a world in a grain of sand. And a heaven in a wild flower Hold infinity in the palm of your hand. And ete
谁能翻译一下 推荐回答 To see a world in a grain of sand. And a heaven in a wild flower Hold infin谁能翻译一下 推荐回答To see a world in a grain of sand. And a heaven in a wild flower Hold infinity in the palm of your hand. And eternity in an hour
一粒沙里看世界,一朵花中见天堂;把无限放在你的手掌,在一小时中把握永恒.谁知道有些什么好点的诗句之类的?用英语怎么说?请大神指点_百度知道
谁知道有些什么好点的诗句之类的?用英语怎么说?请大神指点
How could one not have loved her great still eyes。 去聆听广阔的夜,and sometimes she loved me too. 我一直孤独入眠, A heart with no beat, 我们求春天回来可不行;s that faith you have in me That makes our love strong 当我需要你时你永远在那里; 所以, the night is starry and she is not with me; 为了不失去你,却无人知晓. 如果你是我眼里的一滴泪. My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her; 将照亮我的整个世界, 那么甜蜜. Through nights like this one I held her in my arms。 我的声音试着循风来抚摸她的听觉。相同的夜让相同的树木泛白, You&#39。 它郁郁葱葱, Would make my whole world bright. Love is so short,forgetting is so long; 你的一个微笑。*吻原来那么甜美 I just can&#39. Another'm down Thank you for being my friend and being around Teaching me the meaning of love Encouraging me when I need a shove But most of all thank you for Loving me for who I am 感谢你在我伤心时安慰我;t believe the one to love this feeling, Long for you, 让我所有的麻烦全部不见*郁郁葱葱的爱情 My love is like the grasses Hidden in the deep mountains, As they always do. Go hungry and cold like the wolf, 我深深地想念著你; 我将永不哭泣, 无穷尽在掌心中 And eternity in an hour, My thoughts are deep into you From the moment that I wake up And to the whole day through Happy Valentine&#39,想你。 *想做你所爱的人 I love to be the one you always think of, I' 原谅我欣赏你躯体和心灵的美丽. I want to kiss you。 如果我能把时间化作永恒。 我不再爱她! *英语诗, 与你同甘共苦的人, 我爱上你之后。 别人的 如同她曾接受的我的千吻? Do you fear the force of the wind, 我渴望你的抚摸已经好久了。 *我们的爱更茁壮 You&#39,我将永不哭泣。 今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句,still more immense without her:爱情太短. The night wind revolves in the sky and sings.Her infinite eyes,Would make my whole world bright, I want to kiss you tonight。 爱岂在朝朝暮暮 Love me little, It says so much. I no longer love her. Without you by my side. 我多想做你时刻思念的人; 当白雪盖住我们额头的皱纹. To think that I do not have her。 感谢你作我的朋友并且在我身旁. Tonight I can write the saddest lines. Without you? I&#39. In the distance someone is singing, 是你对我坚定的信心。 我的目光搜寻她, 在无尽的天空下一遍又一遍地吻她。 相信苦难定会过去 , It would have to be with you, 绝对要做的一件事情, 我总想做你所爱的人。 怎会不爱上她那沉静的双眼, if I were to fall in love:Dd like to do is to save every day until eternity passes away just to spend them with you *我和你等于永恒 If I could save time in a bottle the first thing that I&#39。 远处有人在唱着歌。 只要有耐心 ,如果说我已陷入情网. So,Should cease to shine its light. I no longer love her, For if dreams die 梦想若是消亡 Life is a broken-winged bird 生命就象鸟儿折了翅膀 That can never fly,her bright body. Always have faith,for example,我们也不再相似如初,你做的一切,如同露水落在牧草上, Be savage again。 难捱的时光终将过去 ,将照亮我的整个世界, I&#39,' And when our furrows snow shall cover,但也许我还爱她. Know it will pass,that&#39。 *你就像一朵鲜花 My love, 每夜都在深情地注视着你。 *我渴望你的抚摸 Oh, For when dreams go 梦想若是消丧 Life is a barren field 生命就象贫瘠的荒野, 然后又恢复过去的美丽. And the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture,are no longer the same; 我的爱人就是你。 我不敢相信你也有如此感觉。 彼时, One thing certain,遗忘太长 Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Just one smile from you, 从我每天早上起来的那一刻起; 原谅我希望永生永世和你在一起; 一颗停止跳动的心. My sight tries to find her as though to bring her closer. 永恒不过一刻钟 *小诗 If you were a teardrop。 *有你在身边真好 It' 我只是一束没有热量的火焰, Your dreams will come true。*你让我迷失方向 If I were to fall in love, 我的爱人, I haven&#39, 我希望你跟我在一起永远开心! 大地上会撒下它的冬衣, 它会使你应付自如 。 夜风在天空中回旋并低唱。 我不再爱她, 就像夏日的阳光, 如果我的愿望能一一成真, 就像我跟你在一起时那么地快乐,and she is not with me. Tonight I can write the saddest lines, 爱上像我这样的一个人。 永存信念 , 你倾诉梦想的人. 哦*经典英文小诗 To see a world in a grain of sand, too,譬如;s certain, 我要亲吻你。 *今夜我要亲吻你 I have been sleeping all alone.She will be another&#39,这是确定的; 让我的心迷失了方向,你的一个微笑, 一如既往 ,but how I loved her, Ym a face without expression; 你的笑脸. I&#39, And keep wanting you till Id like to do is to save every day until eternity passes away just to spend them with you If I could make days last forever if words could make wishes come true I&#39. This is all!我的爱, 当我需要动力时你鼓励我,想要把她拉近;s certain. Though this be the last pain that she makes me suffer and these the last verses that I write for her, 梦想就会成真 , Love may rere near That gentle touch you have Make my troubles disappear 是你的爱意和呵护, 你就像一朵鲜花, But you&#39? I&#39. Because through nights like this one I held her in my arms my soul is not satisfied that it has lost her, The things you say and do,她无尽的双眼,而且有时她也爱我 如同今晚的夜, I have hungered for you touch a long time, love me long, 贵长久. 我的目光就是你窗前的星星。*谁说爱就一个字 Love is more than a word: The palms of yous Day 亲爱的. To feel that I have lost her。 *爱你想你追求你 I shall do ond save every day like a treasure and then again I would spend them with you 如果我能把时间存入一个瓶子。*英语小诗--励志英文诗 Never give up, 当我看到这四个字母时, I would never cry: But,that&#39? 我将是一个没有目的的灵魂,她洁白的身体。 我的空虚因为没有她; 没有你在我身边。 露出微笑 , that is? 我的情感将没有了根基;s,万物不再生长*超经典2英文爱情小诗 If I could save time in a bottle the first thing that I&#39, And ret got a clue, 当我生气时你护著我。 愿上帝赐给我你的爱, 今夜我就要亲吻你; 停止了它耀眼的光芒, Go wade like the crane。 而时光难熬;ll lid be a soul without a purpose, Frozen only with snow 雪覆冰封;the night is starry and the stars are blue and shiver in the distance&#39. 没有你. She loved me. I just can&#39, and time can do so much。 但是这只发生在! 爱不贵亲密. Trying times will pass, 包含着你对我的柔情蜜意. My voice tried to find the wind to touch her hearing, my love。 *没有你我活不了 Forgive me for needing you in my life,有时我也爱她。 这就是一切了, Should cease to shine its light, So sweet and pure and fair, 一粒沙里阅世界 And a heare always there for me When things tend to go wrong It&#39, 教导我爱的意义是什么, 知道你就在我的身边。*英语小诗,但爱人决不可能. 如果你是我眼里的一滴泪, 它还代表了许多意涵, 每一分每一秒直到一天结束. 我的爱情 犹如青草, Gazing affectionately at you every night, Never lose hope. So put on a smile, The skin of your cheek will tan, I almost feel your touch. Take me to the places, 就算是我犯了错误也没关系;m mad Picking me up when I&#39, The way you laugh. The same night whitening the same trees,我曾拥她入怀, It allows you to cope, 把匆匆逝去的欢乐抓紧;m just a flame without the heat, 爱你是如此地美好, 我要作的第一件事就是. Just have patience. And till always love to be the one you love? 我需要你的爱; In my eye For fear of losing you,藏在深山,你的微笑,便是我为她而写的最后的诗句; 你说的一切,因没有她而更加广阔. And if the golden sun,那就是, There is none that knows, And strength you will gain 永不放弃 , You&#39. 如果说我已陷入情网, 当我沮丧时你拉拔我。 借着如同今晚的夜,我们用用它。 情人节快乐? I need your love。 *我眼里的一滴泪 If you were a teardrop, 不论我作了些什么,sometimes Id be an emos your loving and your caring And knowing that you&#39, 睡梦中你出现在我的眼前, 为何这个字有如此的魔力, 爱可能回来。 去想我并不拥用她,of that time。 我爱她. I kissed her again and again under the endless sky, 你会走出痛苦 , our winter come,but maybe I love her; 你的眼睛. My heart looks for her,遗忘太长, 你将重获力量 。 我的爱若不能拥有她又会怎样. I now know how sweet a kiss could be. Though its abundance increase; 如果金色的阳光。 *深情地注视着你 My eyes are the stars over your window。 写, Just one smile from you。 但我最想感谢你的是. 原谅我生活中不能没有你. I loved her, Forgive me for enjoying the beauty of your body and soul, The one you share the joys and hardships with。 爱情太短. 我的爱人。 * 英语小诗 Hold fast to dreams 紧紧抓住梦想,但我曾多爱她。 *没有你在我身边 Ws. Are you still mine, 但是当我们的冬天来临;m sad Loving me when I&#39: 爱你. Your eyes. 再也不能飞翔 Hold fast to dreams 紧紧抓住梦想,直到死, 让我们的爱更加茁壮、纯洁而秀雅; 我将是一张没有表情的脸, 把每一天都存下来直到永恒. This only happened since I fell in love with you, 我也搞不清楚,感觉我已失去她,这是确定的, your smile。 这是她最后一次让我承受的伤痛 而这些. We.In the distance, 再和你一起慢慢度过! *感谢有你支持我 Thank you for standing behind me In all that I do I hope you&#39, 她的声音, my darling, 还有你的温柔和体贴,亲爱的。*爱人决不再回来 Let us use it while we may Snatch those joys that haste away. 我这一生要做的一件事情.To hell walk like a man, 我会把每天都像宝贝一样存起来; 我的情人就是你, in vain We solicit spring again, 再和你一起慢慢度过? Go face them and fight them, Yoll grow ragged at believe the loveliness of loving you, 它能改变许多事? 今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句; 我的心寻找她 而她并没有和我在一起。 *谢谢你会爱上我 Thank you for comforting me when I&#39, 永不心灰意冷 。 那么远. Like the summer sunshine. Why this word does this, 而星星遥远地发出蓝光并且颤抖“, It would have to be with you. Love 不单是一个字; Forgive me for wanting to be with you when I grow old? 群星满夜 而她不在我身边,我曾拥她入怀 我的灵魂因失去了她而失落. 趁现在可能, God speed your love to me,“夜镶满群星。 她爱我. What does it matter that my love could not keep her. 我简直不敢相信. When I see these four letters。*想念你的情人节 Sweetheart, The slash of the rain, My heart never knew. Wre as happy with me As I am with you 感谢你永远支持我.今夜我可以写 今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句, You have been staring in my dreams,为了不失去你. Her voice, 她将会是别人的。 诗句坠入我的灵魂. And if the golden sun; 没有你: Love you,I would never cry, 你还是我的吗! Earth her winter coat may cast,追求你.As she was before my kisses, 我几乎能感受到你内心的感动;如果金色的阳光停止了它耀眼的光芒, Fo, 一朵花中觅天堂 Hold infinity in the palm of your hand。 我现在才明白吻原是那么甜蜜;In my eye
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
诗句的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我找一首外国诗,第一句是to see a world in a grain of sand_百度作业帮
我找一首外国诗,第一句是to see a world in a grain of sand
我找一首外国诗,第一句是to see a world in a grain of sand
威廉·布莱克(William Blake)的从一颗沙子看世界》(To see a world in a grain of sandTo see a world in a grain of sand,And a heaven in a wild flower,Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,And eternity in an hour.A robin redbreast in a cagePuts all heaven in a rage.A dove-house fill'd with doves and pigeonsShudders hell thro' all its regions.A dog starv'd at his master's gatePredicts the ruin of the state.A horse misused upon the roadCalls to heaven for human blood.Each outcry of the hunted hareA fibre from the brain does tear.A skylark wounded in the wing,A cherubim does cease to sing.The game-cock clipt and arm'd for fightDoes the rising sun affright.Every wolf's and lion's howlRaises from hell a human soul.The wild deer,wand'ring here and there,Keeps the human soul from care.The lamb misus'd breeds public strife,And yet forgives the butcher's knife.The bat that flits at close of eveHas left the brain that won't believe.The owl that calls upon the nightSpeaks the unbeliever's fright.He who shall hurt the little wrenShall never be belov'd by men.He who the ox to wrath has mov'dShall never be by woman lov'd.The wanton boy that kills the flyShall feel the spider's enmity.He who torments the chafer's spriteWeaves a bower in endless night.The caterpillar on the leafRepeats to thee thy mother's grief.Kill not the moth nor butterfly,For the last judgement draweth nigh.He who shall train the horse to warShall never pass the polar bar.The beggar's dog and widow's cat,Feed them and thou wilt grow fat.The gnat that sings his summer's songPoison gets from slander's tongue.The poison of the snake and newtIs the sweat of envy's foot.The poison of the honey beeIs the artist's jealousy.The prince's robes and beggar's ragsAre toadstools on the miser's bags.A truth that's told with bad intentBeats all the lies you can invent.It is rMan was And when this we rightly know,Thro' the world we safely go.Joy and woe are woven fine,A clothing for the soul divine.Under every grief and pineRuns a joy with silken twine.The babe is more Every farmer understands.Every tear from every eyeBecomeThis is caught by females bright,And return'd to its own delight.The bleat,the bark,bellow,and roar,Are waves that beat on heaven's shore.The babe that weeps the rod beneathWrites revenge in realms of death.The beggar's rags,fluttering in air,Does to rags the heavens tear.The soldier,arm'd with sword and gun,Palsied strikes the summer's sun.The poor man's farthing is worth moreThan all the gold on Afric's shore.One mite wrung from the lab'rer's handsShall buy and sell the miser'Or,if protected from on high,Does that whole nation sell and buy.He who mocks the infant's faithShall be mock'd in age and death.He who shall teach the child to doubtThe rotting grave shall ne'er get out.He who respects the infant's faithTriumphs over hell and death.The child's toys and the old man's reasonsAre the fruits of the two seasons.The questioner,who sits so sly,Shall never know how to reply.He who replies to words of doubtDoth put the light of knowledge out.The strongest poison ever knownCame from Caesar's laurel crown.Nought can deform the human raceLike to the armour's iron brace.When gold and gems adorn the plow,To peaceful arts shall envy bow.A riddle,or the cricket's cry,Is to doubt a fit reply.The emmet's inch and eagle's mileMake lame philosophy to smile.He who doubts from what he seesWill ne'er believe,do what you please.If the sun and moon should doubt,They'd immediately go out.To be in a passion you good may do,But no good if a passion is in you.The whore and gambler,by the stateLicensed,build that nation's fate.The harlot's cry from street to streetShall weave old England's winding-sheet.The winner's shout,the loser's curse,Dance before dead England's hearse.Every night and every mornSome to misery are born,Every morn and every nightSome are born to sweet delight.Some are born to sweet delight,Some are born to endless night.We are led to believe a lieWhen we see not thro' the eye,Which was born in a night to perish in a night,When the soul slept in beams of light.God appears,and God is light,To those poor soulBut does a human form displayTo those who dwell in realms of day.小练习_4&To&see&a&world&in&a&grain&of&sand
英国诗人威廉·布莱克(William Blake,)写的下面这四行诗在我国有很高的知名度:
To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your
And eternity in an hour.
对这四行诗进行语法分析,可以看到这四行诗其实是由一句话构成的:
To see a world in a grain of sand and a heaven in
a wild flower, (you must) hold infinity in the palms of your hand
and eternity in an hour.
笔者认为,缜密的语法分析有助于更准确地理解作者原意。我们可以套用句型写一个语法结构类似的句子:
To master a&foreign language
like English, (you must) practice speaking,&
listening, reading and writing whenever you have&
available& time.
同时值得注意的是,这四行诗选自长达132行、名为《天真的预兆》(Auguries of Innocence)的长诗的开头四行。而这首长诗的最后四行是:
God appears, and God is light
To those poor souls who dwell in
But does a human form display
To those who dwell in realms of
笔者认为此处作者表达的意思是大千世界未必一切都能被人类感受或认知:光出现的时候,身处黑暗的人看得见,身在阳光下的人还看得见吗?
根据上述语法分析并结合对原来长诗的最后四行的解读,拟如下译文:
欲知一粒沙子的世界
以至一朵野花的乾坤,
且用手掌握住无限
兼以时辰度量永恒。
当然,如果我们不能做到后面的事情(于掌中握住无限且以时辰度量永恒),我们也不应该奢望我们一定能做好前面的事情(看懂一粒沙的世界以至一朵花的乾坤)。
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

我要回帖

更多关于 every grain of sand 的文章

随机推荐