推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口当前位置:&> >
> &黑屏报错An operating system wasn‘t found问题如何解决 通用pe工具箱u盘启动盘制作工具教你
黑屏报错An operating system wasn‘t found问题如何解决 通用pe工具箱u盘启动盘制作工具教你
发表时间: 15:55:58来源:通用PE工具箱浏览:次
点击查看:点击查看:点击查看:点击查看:点击查看:点击查看:点击查看:近期通用pe工具箱u盘启动盘制作工具小编这里又收到一个不常见的开机黑屏的报错。英文提示为:An operating system wasn't found.Try disconnecting any drives that don't contain an operating system.press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart这段英文报错的意思是:一个操作系统还没有被发现。试着断开任何不包含操作系统的驱动。按ctrl + alt + del重启。根据中文的提示,小编首先是让这位网友检查一下第一启动是否是硬盘。发现是没有问题。然后使用u盘启动盘进到pe系统,在“我的电脑”查看了系统盘确实是有“windows”这个文件的。在DiskGenius工具里面查看了分区,也确实是激活了的。那到底小编是如何解决 An operating system wasn't found 这个问题的呢?小编让这位网友在pe系统下的DiskGenius将C盘重新格式化,然后在使用一键智能装机重装系统。还原成功后,还是出现同样的报错,然后再次进到pe系统,使用系统引导修复工具,修复了一下引导。An operating system wasn't found 解决。以上就是电脑开机出现 An operating system wasn't found 的解决方法。如果大家在装系统方面有任何的问题的话,都可以点击通用pe工具箱u盘启动盘制作工具官网主页下方的客服qq进行咨询。
联系邮箱:|
Copyright (C)
All right reserved.BootMGR is missing Press CTRL+ALT+DEL to restart
- Windows 7 Help Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive
section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.
Show Threads
Show Posts
Windows 7: BootMGR is missing Press CTRL+ALT+DEL to restart
BootMGR is missing Press CTRL+ALT+DEL to restart
I constantly get this error everytime i try to boot up, i also cannot boot from a recovery disc for some reason as i just get the same error. I've removed the RAM and HDD and put them back but i still get the same.
Any help ASAP? i have important file's i need for tomorrow on there.
Sorry if this is in the wrong place i'm new n not very good with forums
Systems 1 and 2: Windows 7 Enterprise x64, Win 8 Developer
If you can't boot from the recovery disk, please make sure the bios is set to first boot off the CD/DVD.
Then follow these directions:
Case System 1: Dell System 2: Cooler Master
Hard Drives System 1: Mirrored .5B drives System 2: Seagate Barracuda STTB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s
Internet Speed 10 MBPS
Quote: Originally Posted by Lemur
If you can't boot from the recovery disk, please make sure the bios is set to first boot off the CD/DVD.
Then follow these directions:
I have already done this but still get the same error and the disc just will not boot, starting to get annoyed now as i need to go to sleep and need the files on the laptop for tomorrow!
well today in the uk.
Systems 1 and 2: Windows 7 Enterprise x64, Win 8 Developer
Hopefully you can boot off something else.
You can use this linux live CD to recover Win 7 files.
Please let me know how this goes for you.
Good luck!
Case System 1: Dell System 2: Cooler Master
Hard Drives System 1: Mirrored .5B drives System 2: Seagate Barracuda STTB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s
Internet Speed 10 MBPS
Try rebooting then tap the F8 key repeatedly to see if the Repair My Computer console is on your Advanced Boot Tools menu. If not, download and burn a Repair CD:
Here is how to boot a CD:
Boot into Repair console, accept any offered repair, if Win7 doesn't start, boot back in to Recovery Options List to run Startup Repair repeatedly until Win7 starts.
It should offer to run System Restore, if not and repairs fail try it from the Options list.
You can copy out your files using the Repair CD or Install DVD:
or Paragon Rescue CD
which can also attempt to recover your partition.
If you are not able to use the Repair CD because it continues to not boot, burn to CD Partition Wizard bootable CD, make sure the 100mb System partition or Win7 partition itself is marked Active, then on the Disk tab select Rebuild MBR to see if it starts Win7.
Since you said you have Recovery Disk (which is NOT repair disk) your last resort is to try to boot it to reinstall Win7 once you have your files copied out.
If this is a Recovery DVD you've made off the Recovery partition, you can also try to run that partition by tapping the key given on first boot screen or in your Manual or on the Support Downloads webpage for your computer model.
We can help you find it if you post back your make/model.
Thanks for the reply's but i tried everything you both said. For some reason the DVD just will not boot up
so annoyed its 4:00am and i have work today but desperatly need these files!
Did you try burning a System Repair CD to see if it will boot?
Next try writing the Install DVD ISO to flash stick:
Extract ISO with ImgBurn, install UltraISO trial, on File tab Open ISO, on Bootable tab Write Image, Format first, Write.
Boot under USB or HD&s in BIOS setup boot order menu, or one-time BIOS Boot Menu.
Winbdows 7 ultimate x64 | Ubuntu 12.04 x64 LTS
Try booting with a usb as greg said, if it also fails irrespective of the boot settings in bios, seeing that you need your files urgently, you can try attaching your harddrive to any other working pc as slave and recover your data from there.
Keyboard Stock
Mouse Stock
PSU Corsair CX500 V2 500W
Cooling Stock
Hard Drives Western Digital 320GB
Internet Speed 15-25kBps D/L | 10kBps U/L | Hey Don't laugh
&BootMGR is missing Press CTRL+ALT+DEL to restart
Similar help and support threads
I am new to Windows 7 because I just Upgrade it from Windows XP
It Runs Smoothly in My Laptop But When I partition My Drive in Disk Management And Restart
It Wont Boot It Says:
&BOOTMGR is missing
Press Ctrl Alt Del to restart&
What Should I Do?:(
General Discussion
I upgraded my Asus win 7 home premium laptop up to windows 8 pro in October 2012 and it stopped working in January.
I found the recovery disk that came from my computer and set the PC to boot from disk, it went through that all normally (what partition would you like to restore to etc.)...
General Discussion
Hi everybody, I think I made some huge mistake by messing around with partitions in my system. Specifically, I'm quite sure I deleted by mistake the 100 MB system reserved partition that contained the boot files and now Windows 7 shows this error at boot time.
It shouldn't be dramatic since I...
Installation & Setup
So i get this error massage every time im starting my pc
Also i cant boot from cd for windows repair.
Please help
Installation & Setup
i apologize at the very beginning for being a complete idiot..:(
so i couldn't get the startup repair to appear on pressing f11 at the time of startup, so that i could restore to factory settings.
I read somewhere and followed the following steps:
1.Right-click on &Computer& icon and select...
General Discussion
hi guys got a new prob with this dam pc now lol
(toshiba satellite c650)
trying to install windows 7 I start the pc up and all i,m getting is bootmgr is missing press ctrl/alt/del to restart
i have tried using a windows 7 system repair disk and tried it on usb it gets as far as loading the...
Installation & Setup
Site Links
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized,
sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation.
"Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.