高考数学真题解密 pdf真题pdf格式哪下载?

金考卷45套()全国各省市高考冲刺优秀模拟试卷汇编数学(文科)(广东版)大答题空大题分步给分PDF下载txt在线阅读 - 360电子图书馆
金考卷45套()全国各省市高考冲刺优秀模拟试卷汇编数学(文科)(广东版)大答题空大题分步给分
  来自广东省级名校、一线命题人的45套经典试卷  深度展现2013年广东高考命题研究专家的命题套路  2014广东高考命题重点素材,命题人的灵感之源《高考45套题》汇集了年高考冲刺优秀模考试卷,展示了广东省各地区的命题特色和重点名校考前预测的独特之处。选择《高考45套题》,您将在最短的时间内洞穿高考命题人的命题套路,从而在考场上稳操胜“卷”。 信息权威 本着“精心选题, 直击高考”的原则, 本书渗透着天星教育研究中心对高考趋势的前瞻性把握,精选全国中学教育示范基地大型质量调研考试的精华部分, 展示了各地区的命题特色和重点名校考前预测的独特之处,深刻揭示高考命题规律, 借鉴参考价值自不待言。  新度一流 创新是发展的灵魂, 是高考命题的主旋律。为了全面地层示新一届高考命题的特色,我们除了注重选择教育发达地区的优质模拟试卷、命题研究专家原创卷、名校联考信息优化卷,注意试卷的区域覆盖性外,还特别挑选新度、难度、准确度与高考十分接近的试卷,准确地反映了高考命题最新趋向。  编写科学 以素质教育思想为指导, 以新课程为蓝本,以最新《考试大纲》为依据,我们精选来自不同地区、具有不同难度的典型试题,并由资深命题研究专家进行调整和修订,保证了试卷的高品质,最大限度满足考生的需要。  答案详尽 组织奋战在高考一线的特高级教师对客观题进行全面而深入的解析, 试题分步给分,作文给出例文示范, 文言文给出对照翻译,让您更深入理解每一道题目。目录:第一部分 广东省高考冲刺优秀模拟试卷汇编 1.2013年广州市普通高中毕业班综合测试(二) 2.2013年广州市普通高中毕业班综合测试(一) 3.广东省广州市2013届高三年级调研测试 4.2013年深圳市高三年级第二次调研考试 5.2013年深圳市高三年级第一次调研考试 6.2013年佛山市普通高中高三教学质量检测(一) 7.湛江市2013年普通高考测试(一) 8.广东省惠州市2013届高三第三次调研考试 9.广东省粤西北九校2013届高三下学期联合考试 10.广东省“六校教研协作体”2013届高三第二次联合考试 11.2013年广州市名校高三下学期第三次统测 12.广东省四校2013届高三下学期联合考试 13.广东省2013届高三下学期两校联考 14.广东省三所名校2013届高三第四次模拟测试第一部分 广东省高考冲刺优秀模拟试卷汇编 1.2013年广州市普通高中毕业班综合测试(二) 2.2013年广州市普通高中毕业班综合测试(一) 3.广东省广州市2013届高三年级调研测试 4.2013年深圳市高三年级第二次调研考试 5.2013年深圳市高三年级第一次调研考试 6.2013年佛山市普通高中高三教学质量检测(一) 7.湛江市2013年普通高考测试(一) 8.广东省惠州市2013届高三第三次调研考试 9.广东省粤西北九校2013届高三下学期联合考试 10.广东省“六校教研协作体”2013届高三第二次联合考试 11.2013年广州市名校高三下学期第三次统测 12.广东省四校2013届高三下学期联合考试 13.广东省2013届高三下学期两校联考 14.广东省三所名校2013届高三第四次模拟测试 15.广东省名校2013届高三上学期期末教学质量检测第二部分 广东省高考命题研究专家原创卷 16.广东省高考命题研究专家原创卷(一) 17.广东省高考命题研究专家原创卷(二) 18.广东省高考命题研究专家原创卷(三) 19.广东省高考命题研究专家原创卷(四) 20.广东省高考命题研究专家原创卷(五) 21.广东省高考命题研究专家原创卷(六) 22.广东省高考命题研究专家原创卷(七) 23.广东省高考命题研究专家原创卷(八) 24.广东省高考命题研究专家原创卷(九) 25.广东省高考命题研究专家原创卷(十) 26.广东省高考命题研究专家原创卷(十一) 27.广东省高考命题研究专家原创卷(十二) 28.广东省高考命题研究专家原创卷(十三) 29.广东省高考命题研究专家原创卷(十四) 30.广东省高考命题研究专家原创卷(十五)第三部分 广东省高考名较联考信息优化卷 31.广东省高考名校联考信息优化卷(一) 32.广
1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12.13.14.15.16.17.18.19.20.应该到哪里下载近几年高考试题卷的WORD文档_百度知道
应该到哪里下载近几年高考试题卷的WORD文档
提问者采纳
html这里有.com/ttongyes/blog/item/b87b0dfd7c3b2c0db07ec5f6.baidu,有很多word的://hi.html" target="_blank">/ttongyes/blog/item/b87b0dfd7c3b2c0db07ec5f6://hi<a href="http.baidu
提问者评价
谢谢你的答案,我采纳
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
word文档的相关知识
其他2条回答
com/zhidao/wh%3D600%2C800/sign=3da879e3c00/b86e061d950a7bf648。<a href="/shiti/gkst.ks5u://a.baidu!试试这个.com/zhidao/wh%3D450%2C600/sign=dd21f2dca8f25a81f30e924b86e061d950a7bf648://a.hiphotos.baidu.ks5u有图有真相.jpg" esrc="http
到百度文库可以下载
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁爱思英语下载 -
您当前的位置: &&&&&& & 2015高考英语真题大全(PDF&TXT版) 下载
2015高考英语真题大全(PDF&TXT版)
软件大小:24.5 MB
软件类型:
运行环境:win7/win8/winAll
软件语言:简体中文
更新时间:
推荐指数:
2015高考英语真题下载,资料来源于百度文库。
&#8226;爱思英语下载提供的资料我们都会尽可能测试再上传,都亲自运行过,同时通过多种杀毒软件的验证,限于能力及系统等问题,无法保证所有软件都没有任何问题,如果您发现链接错误或其它问题,发email到告诉我们,谢谢!
&#8226; 推荐使用
下载本站提供软件,若速度不好,也能用它下到软件;为确保正常使用请使用 解压本站软件
&#8226; 为了网站可以继续发展下去,在不太影响大家的情况下还请给予点击站内广告。本站所有下载无需点击任何广告即可正常下载,由于部分是FTP下载,限制了同时连接数,因此还请使用下载工具尝试多一会连接时间,如果实在不能下载的请通知我们,我们会尽量帮忙重新上传。
&#8226; 站内提供的软件不包含破解及注册码,若无意中侵犯到您的版权利益,。我们会在收到信息一周内给予配合处理!
&#8226; 本站为非营利性站点,所有资源均是网上搜集或私下交流学习之用,任何涉及商业盈利目的均不得使用,否则产生的一切后果将由您自己承担!本站仅仅提供一个观摩学习的环境,将不对任何资源负法律责任。所有资源请在下载后24小时内删除。如果您觉得满意,请购买正版,唯有如此才能更好支持你所喜欢的软件更好发展!本站严厉谴责和鄙夷一切利用本站资源进行牟利的盗版行为!
软件按字母检索: -文档分类:
下载前请先预览,预览内容跟原文是一样的,在线预览图片经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
您的浏览器不支持进度条
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于美国高考ACT_2013年最新真题的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:13Practice Multiple-Choice TestsForm 1267CThis booklet contains tests in English, Mathematics,Reading, and Science. These tests measure skills andabilities highly related to high school course work ess in college. CALCULATORS MAY BE USED ONTHE MATHEMATICS TEST ONLY.The questions in each test are numbered, and thesuggested answers for each question are lettered. On theanswer document, the rows of ovals are numbered tomatch the questions, and the ovals in each row arelettered to correspond to the suggested answers.For each question, first decide which answer is best.Next, locate on the answer document the row of ovalsnumbered the same as the question. Then, locate theoval in that row lettered the same as your answer. Finally,fill in the pletely. Use a soft lead pencil and makeyour marks heavy and black. DO NOT USE INK OR AMECHANICAL PENCIL.Mark only one answer to each question. If you changeyour mind about an answer, erase your first markthoroughly before marking your new answer. For eachquestion, make certain that you mark in the row of ovalswith the same number as the question.Only responses marked on your answer document willbe scored. Your score on each test will be based only onthe number of questions you answer correctly during thetime allowed for that test. You will NOT be penalized forguessing. IT IS TO YOUR ADVANTAGE TO ANSWEREVERY QUESTION EVEN IF YOU MUST GUESS.You may work on each test ONLY when your testsupervisor tells you to do so. If you finish a test beforetime is called for that test, you should use the timeremaining to reconsider questions you are uncertainabout in that test. You may NOT look back to a test onwhich time has already been called, and you may NOTgo ahead to another test. To do so will disqualify you fromthe examination.Lay your pencil down immediately when time is calledat the end of each test. You may NOT for any reason fillin or alter ovals for a test after time is called for that test.To do so will disqualify you from the examination.Do not fold or tear the pages of your test booklet.DO NOT OPEN THIS BOOKLETUNTIL TOLD TO DO SO.DirectionsP.O. BOX 168IOWA CITY, IA EXAMINEE STATEMENT, CERTIFICATION, AND SIGNATURE1. Read the following Statement: By opening this test booklet, I agree to the terms and conditionsset forth in the ACT registration booklet or website for this exam, including the arbitration and dis-pute remedy provisions. I understand that ACT owns the test questions and responses and affirmthat I will not share any test questions or responses with anyone by any form munication. Iunderstand that assuming anyone else’s identity to take this test may violate the law and be sub-ject to legal penalty.2. Copy the Certification shown below (only the text in italics) on the lines provided. Write in yournormal handwriting.Certification: I agree to the Statement above and certify that I am the person whose nameappears on this form.3. Sign your name as you would any official document and enter today’s date.Your Signature Today’s Date2012 by ACT, Inc. All rights reserved.NOTE: This test material is the confidential property of ACT, Inc.,and may not be copied, reproduced, sold, or otherwise transferredwithout the prior express written permission of ACT, Inc.PASSAGE IDragonflyThe nature trail is six feet wide andseven miles long. It slithers through the forest like asnake curving, and bending along the banks of the river.The county cleared this path and paved it with packedgravel, so they would have a peaceful place to hike andbike.I ride this trail nearly every day—not on a bike,but on “Luigi.” That’s the nickname I gave mymotorized wheelchair. % Today, Luigi’s battery1. A. NO CHANGEB. snake, curving and bendingC. snake curving and bending,D. snake, curving, and bending,2. Which of the following alternatives to the underlinedportion would NOT be acceptable?F. path, pavingG. path and then pavedH. path before pavingJ. path paved3. A. NO CHANGEB. knowing theyC. that theyD. people4. F. NO CHANGEG. not on a bikeH. day not on a bikeJ. day,5. If the writer were to delete the preceding sentence, theessay would primarily lose:A. a reason why the narrator is in the forest.B. a detail important for understanding the essay.C. a contrast to the lighthearted tone of the essay.D. this information is irrelevant to theessay.ENGLISH TEST45 Minutes—75 QuestionsDIRECTIONS: In the five passages that follow, certainwords and phrases are underlined and numbered. Inthe right-hand column, you will find alternatives for theunderlined part. In most cases, you are to choose theone that best expresses the idea, makes the statementappropriate for standard written English, or is wordedmost consistently with the style and tone of the passageas a whole. If you think the original version is best,choose “NO CHANGE.” In some cases, you will find inthe right-hand column a question about the underlinedpart. You are to choose the best answer to the question.You will also find questions about a section of the pas-sage, or about the passage as a whole. These questionsdo not refer to an underlined portion of the passage, butrather are identified by a number or numbers in a box.For each question, choose the alternative you considerbest and fill in the corresponding oval on your answerdocument. Read each passage through once before youbegin to answer the questions that pany it. Formany of the questions, you must read several sentencesbeyond the question to determine the answer. Be surethat you have read far enough ahead each time youchoose an alternative.GO ON TO THE NEXT PAGE.ACT-67C-PRACTICE1 is fully charged, I know I can go all the way to the endof the trail and back. But I always carry a cell phone onme just in case.Luigi’s motor moves slowly as we venture alongthe trail. I can hear the gravel quietly crunching beneathLuigi’s rubber wheels. I hear the songs of cardinals in thetrees and the clamor of crickets in the grasses. I hear themurmur of water slipping over time-smoothed rocks. It isSeptember, and some of the trees are starting to blush redand orange at their tips. The wind ruffles my hair andchills my face as I bounce gently, along in my paddedchair.Bicyclists streak past in a blur of color and a cloud ofdust I don’t understand their hurry. Luigi can go fast, but Ilike to ride slowly, to see like a hovering dragonfly. I wantto see everything that has changed, grown, bloomed, ordied since yesterday. Today I notice that a spider haswoven a web between some honeysuckle bushes by thebridge. I see that the bank of vibrant yellow black-eyedSusans by the barbed wire fence is starting to dry and fadeaway. I looking and listening and learning.6. F. NO CHANGEG. charged, because of that,H. charged, this means thatJ. charged, so7. Which choice would most logically and effectivelyemphasize the positive, friendly attitude the narratorhas toward Luigi?A. NO CHANGEB. travels safelyC. proceeds carefullyD. purrs softly8. F. NO CHANGEG. You can hearH. One can even hearJ. While hearing9. A. NO CHANGEB. Due to the fact that it isC. It turns into the month ofD. Because it has turned into10. F. NO CHANGEG. gentle, alongH. gently alongJ. gentle along,11. Which choice most effectively leads into the new sub-ject of this paragraph?A. NO CHANGEB. The sun begins to setC. Nature always impresses meD. Days can go by quickly12. F. NO CHANGEG. dust, however,H. dust.J. dust,13. A. NO CHANGEB. hour, looking,C.D. hour lookingGO ON TO THE NEXT PAGE.ACT-67C-PRACTICE1 3And now my ride is finished for today. I leave thetrail e out into the open, manicured park at thetrails end. There, my older brother helps me out of mychair and into his waiting van. He puts Luigi in the back,and I return to the world of pavement, streetlights, andtraffic. But in my mind, I am still gliding through theforest. I am like the water, flowing over ancient stones.Inside, I am still a dragonfly.PASSAGE IIBeneath the Streets of New YorkAt 2 p.m., on October 27, 1904; thousands ofNew York City residents poured into the streets ofManhattan. Their peted with the blare offerryboat horns and the whistle of power plants. Thecity was celebrating an incredi pletion of the first section of the New York CitySubway. 214. F. NO CHANGEG. trail’sH. trails’J. trails’s15. Suppose the writer’s goal had been to write an essayillustrating the pleasure that people can take in nature.Would this essay plish that goal?A. Yes, because it focuses on a variety of wildflowersthat the narrator enjoys.B. Yes, because it focuses on the narrator’s joy athaving access to nature.C. No, because it describes the world of the city asbeing more important to the narrator.D. No, because it focuses primarily on the function-ing of the narrator’s motorized wheelchair.16. F. NO CHANGEG. 2 p.m. on October 27, 1904, thousandsH. 2 p.m., on October 27, 1904; thousands,J. 2 p.m. on October 27, 1904, thousands,17. A. NO CHANGEB. feat, overC. feat:D. feat18. The writer is concerned about the level of detail in thepreceding sentence and is considering deleting thephrase “the first section of” from it. If the writer wereto make this deletion, the paragraph would primarilylose information that:F. reveals how expansive the New York City Subwaywould e.G. clarifies that only part of the subway system pleted by October 27, 1904.H. makes clear that by October 27, 1904, constructionof the second section of the subway was alreadyunderway.J. provides evidence that New York City residents atthis celebration believed the entire subway plete.GO ON TO THE NEXT PAGE.ACT-67C-PRACTICE1 1Question 15 asks about the preceding passageas a whole.The original subway line was 9.1 miles long and hadtwenty-eight stations. [A] The first train took twenty-sixminutes plete the route, which ran from City Hallto West 145th Street in under a half an hour. Tens ofthousands of New Yorkers could now avoid traffic jamsby traveling underneath the streets. [B]As early as 1865, there had been proposals for aNew York subway, but that took decades to resolve themany political, financial, and technical challenges. Theengineer, William Barclay Parsons accepted responsibilityfor overseeing this project.Parsons decided that most of the subway tunnelwould be constructed using an innovation engineeringmethod known as “cut and cover.”[C] First, workers usedpicks and shovels to remove roads and dig a deep trench.After installing wooden braces to hold back the earth,workers built a concrete floor. Tunnel walls werecreated: with layers of brick, ceramic blocks, tar-soakedfelt for waterproofing, and concrete. The roof was madefrom arch-shaped wooden molds also covered withconcrete. Next, track beds were filled with crushed stone,and rails were secured to wooden ties. Finally, the roof wascovered with tar-soaked felt, and the roads were rebuilt.19. A. NO CHANGEB. in pletion of its route.C. in twenty-six minutes.D. DELETE the underlined portion and end the sen-tence with a period.20. Which choice would most effectively conclude thesentence by indicating clearly how the subway systemcould address the problem described in the first part ofthe sentence?F. NO CHANGEG. traveling more effectively.H. trying something new.J. using a system.21. A. NO CHANGEB. itC. thoseD. DELETE the underlined portion.22. F. NO CHANGEG. engineer—William Barclay ParsonsH. engineer William Barclay Parsons,J. engineer William Barclay Parsons23. A. NO CHANGEB. innovate engineerC. innovative engineeringD. innovate engineering24. F. NO CHANGEG. into the ground deeply under where the roads hadpreviously been removed by them.H. a trench far down below since it was necessary toshovel deep into the earth in this method known as“cut and cover.”J. DELETE the underlined portion and end the sen-tence with a period.25. A. NO CHANGEB. created, withC. created withD. created with:GO ON TO THE NEXT PAGE.ACT-67C-PRACTICE1 425Brightly lit stations ed the public, manyof them were skeptical of traveling underground. [D] Itdidn’t take long for New Yorkers to adapt, however. Theday after the subway opened, one newspaper reported thatthe riders were emerging from underground “havingfinished what will be to them the daily routine of therest of their lives.”&26. F. NO CHANGEG. of whomH. of whoJ. DELETE the underlined portion.27. A. NO CHANGEB. therefore.C. for instance.D. that is.28. The writer wishes to add a sentence that describes themagnitude and expansiveness of the New York CitySubway system today. Given that all the followingstatements are true, which one, if added here, wouldmost clearly and effectively plish the writer’sgoal?F. Even today, for many New Yorkers that news-paper’s account is right!G. Today, riding a portion of the New York CitySubway’s 656 miles of mainline track is a dailyroutine for more than 4 million people.H. Today, the New York City Transit Authority con-tinuously maintains two separate fleets of subwaycars.J. Now, a typical New York City Subway waitingplatform ranges from 400 to 700 feet.29. Upon reviewing the essay and finding that some infor-mation has been left out, the poses the fol-lowing sentence incorporating that information:This technique, also known as “open excava-tion,” became the standard for subway tunnel-ing for nearly sixty years.If the writer were to add this sentence to the essay, thesentence would most logically be placed at Point:A. A.B. B.C. C.D. D.GO ON TO THE NEXT PAGE.ACT-67C-PRACTICE1 1Question 29 asks about the preceding passageas a whole.PASSAGE IIIDiego Rivera: The People’s PainterIn the 1920s, Mexican artist Diego Rivera() practiced the art of painting frescoes, largemurals done on fresh plaster. Rivera’s frescoes appearedon the outside walls of buildings in Mexico City, in plainsight of any passerby. This brought art out of the elitegalleries by catering to the upper class and literally to thepublic.Rivera attracted for his belief controversy that theworking class should wield more political power. Hisdominant artistic subject in his art was as expansivethan his frescoes: the role played by laborers in the past,present, and future of humanity. One of his frescoes depicta progression through time and can be read as time linesfrom left to right. For example, on the left side of a fresco,there might be field workers hunched over in fatigue andsurrounded by the tools of their trade. On the right side,after they have moved through history. The same workersstand tall, radiating strength and confidence. Suchempowerment of the worker were to be the bright futureRivera envisioned for all the workers of the world.30. The writer wants to suggest that the art of the frescohad been in decline previous to Rivera. Which choicebest plishes that goal?F. NO CHANGEG. engaged inH. influencedJ. revived31. A. NO CHANGEB. that cateredC. while cateringD. and catered32. F. NO CHANGEG. Rivera should wield more political power for hisbelief that controversy attracted the working class.H. Rivera for his controversy attracted belief that theworking class should wield more political power.J. Rivera attracted controversy for his belief that theworking class should wield more political power.33. A. NO CHANGEB. that he was interested inC. that he focused onD. DELETE the underlined portion.34. F. NO CHANGEG. thenH. asJ. if35. A. NO CHANGEB. ManyC. EachD. Any one36. F. NO CHANGEG. theH. history, theJ. history—the37. A. NO CHANGEB. if it wereC. wasD. if it wasGO ON TO THE NEXT PAGE.ACT-67C-PRACTICE1 4353637Rivera received various missionswhile he was in the United States. In the 1930s, he missioned by the Ford pany to painta twenty-seven-panel fresco in the Detroit Institute of Arts.The fresco, Detroit Industry, portrays some of the variedgroups that shaped American culture and constituted itsworkforce. The central panel on the north wall shows themanufacture of a 1932 Ford V-8 engine, when the centralpanel on the south wall shows the production of this samecar’s exterior. Smaller panels depicting workers in avariety of other Detroit industries. J The fresco is adynamic work because, by capturing the energy, humanity,and collective achievement of the Detroit workers,celebrates all working men and women. However, Riveraconsidered it the greatest achievement of his career.38. F. NO CHANGEG. various, prestigious,H. various, and prestigiousJ. various and prestigious,39. If the underlined phrase were deleted, the sentencewould primarily lose a detail that:A. repeats information found elsewhere in thesentence.B. is necessary for the sentence to be plete.C. provides new and relevant information to thesentence.D. is ambiguous and unnecessary to the sentence.40. F. NO CHANGEG. sinceH. thusJ. and41. A. NO CHANGEB. depictC. depicting someD. had depicted42. The writer is thinking of adding the following phraseto the end of the preceding sentence (changing theperiod after industries to ma):such as medicine, pharmaceuticals, andchemicals.Should the writer make this addition there?F. Yes, because it offers relevant examples that helpto specify a broad term.G. Yes, because it helps explain how the panels werephysically constructed.H. No, because it provides a sampling of industriesrather than a full listing.J. No, because it digresses from the main point of thesentence.43. A. NO CHANGEB. that,C. while,D. that was,44. F. NO CHANGEG. Despite this,H. Regardless,J. DELETE the underlined portion.GO ON TO THE NEXT PAGE.ACT-67C-PRACTICE1 42021PASSAGE IVAfter All These Years[1][1] I met Joan, the person who would be my bestfriend for the next twenty years, the first morning I playedoutside my family’s new California home. [2] I was fiveyears old. [3] We became inseparable childhood friends,and we remained close, even though we attended differenthigh schools and colleges.[2]Joan enjoyed jogging and painting cityscapes. I lovedhiking trips and writing. We shared an appreciation of theoutdoors and a passion for our creative work. Moreimportantly though we enjoyed being together. Throughour history of shared experiences, we formed a rareunderstanding of each other.[3][1] Last February, I had to travel to Fairbanks,Alaska, for my work. [2] Though we had rarely spokento each other in fifteen years, when I called Joan tosuggest a meeting, her voice sounded wonderfully familiar.45. A. NO CHANGEB. close, yet evenC. evenD. close. Even46. Which of the following alternatives to the underlinedportion would NOT be acceptable?F. cityscapes, while IG. IH. cityscapes. I, on the other hand,J. cityscapes I47. A. NO CHANGEB. important thoughC. importantly, though,D. important, though48. Which choice would best express the narrator’s posi-tive reaction to speaking with Joan and the narrator’sfondness for her friend?F. NO CHANGEG. she said that she would rearrange her schedule sothat we could meet.H. she told me that she immediately recognized myvoice.J. her quick words and the sound of her laugh sur-prised me.GO ON TO THE NEXT PAGE.ACT-67C-PRACTICE1 ] Through my parents, whom were still in touch withJoan’s father, I learned that Joan was currently living inFairbanks. S[4]I parked my rental car in downtown Fairbanks,and to keep the battery from freezing, I plugged theengine into an electrical outlet in the parking lotso the battery would stay warm. It was twenty belowzero that afternoon, and the sky shone with a pale graylight. V I called Joan from a pay phone. She soon metme on a street corner that was close to her art studio.[5]As we walked upstairs to her studio,we slipped into our familiar habits, talking aboutthe people in our lives and our work. We talked justas easily as we had in the past, when we would sitin the field behind Joan’s house atop the rabbit hutchand discuss our friends and our hopes for the future.49. A. NO CHANGEB. whoC. whoseD. which50. F. NO CHANGEG. weH. theyJ. he51. Which of the following sequences of sentences makesParagraph 3 most logical?A. NO CHANGEB. 1, 3, 2C. 2, 1, 3D. 3, 2, 152. F. NO CHANGEG. located in the downtown area of the city.H. so the battery would continue to work properlydespite the cold weather.J. DELETE the underlined portion and end the sen-tence with a period.53. Which of the following alternatives to the underlinedportion would NOT be acceptable?A. was glowingB. glowedC. shinedD. shoned54. If the writer were to delete the preceding sentence, theessay would primarily lose:F. an indication of the narrator’s response to theweather conditions in Fairbanks.G. a detailed analysis of why the narrator had to plugthe car engine into an electrical outlet.H. descriptive details that help set the scene of thenarrator’s meeting with Joan.J. unnecessary details that repeat information givenearlier in the paragraph.55. A. NO CHANGEB. fell uponC. dropped byD. returned with56. F. NO CHANGEG. in the field atop the rabbit hutch behind Joan’shouseH. atop the rabbit hutch in the field behind Joan’shouseJ. behind Joan’s house in the field atop the rabbithutchGO ON TO THE NEXT PAGE.ACT-67C-PRACTICE1 922播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表美国高考ACT_2013年最新真题.pdf
文档介绍:
13Practice Multiple-Choice TestsForm 1267CThis booklet contains tests in English, Mathematics,Reading, and Science. These tests measure skills andabilities highly related to high school course work ess in college. CALCULATORS MAY BE USED ONTHE MATHEMATICS TEST ONLY.The questions in each test are num...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.

我要回帖

更多关于 历年高考数学真题下载 的文章

随机推荐