影驰new magic panel4B第六单元 翻译

人教版七年级下册英语第六单元听力材料翻译_百度作业帮
人教版七年级下册英语第六单元听力材料翻译
Hey,Peter.Happy New Year!
扫描下载二维码人教版九年级英语第六单元grammer翻译_百度知道
人教版九年级英语第六单元grammer翻译
人教版九年级英语第六单元grammer翻译
&nbsp?& &Are your s过去她不喜欢考试 YIts produced in Yes,他常带.我相信4月是泰国最热的一个月 How delicious the food is in Hong Kong! 香港的食物多么美味 U3&nbsp, & &nbsp. &nbsp, didn’t you ? &nbsp? &nbsp, Do you know where I can buy some medicine.&#47. &nbsp,我是; &How do you learn English.你可以通过读词组来读快点儿; &No I didn’t,他不戴眼镜 U5&nbsp!龙舟多漂亮。在杭州人们种植茶&nbsp。 How can I read faster,我矮/ 我知道泼水节很有趣 What fun the Water F &被动语态;是的:tea is grown(by people)in Hangzhou? &nbsp. & &N & 他过去常戴眼镜吗;I didn’t use to be popular in school &nbsp?你能告诉我今天晚上乐队什么时候开始演出吗 It starts at 8;我通过小组学习&nbsp./一个方法是通过听磁带 U2&nbsp.我想知道明年他们是否会在比赛 How fantastic the dr &nbsp。当然了; &nbsp.晚上8点开始& &Paula过去真的文静 She didn’t use to like tests. &nbsp。 How can I imprI & &I believe that April is the hottest month in TH多么有趣的泼水节;You can read faster by &Could you please tell me how to ge & &nbsp.你应该试试那边的新的过山车 U4&Can you tell me when the band starts
&nbsp:people grow tea in H &nbsp? & &是的。它有助于我的发音;Tea plants are grown on th &nbsp,I &Do you learn Engl你通过大声阅读来学习英语吗? S & &nbsp.我过去很矮& &nbsp,he didn’t; &不; &nbsp!多么神奇的龙舟队伍? &nbsp. &nbsp,And they were made in the US What’s the model plane made of,我不矮 Did he & 我怎么能改善我的发音; & &I wonder if they will have the r & & & &nbsp? Sure。 &nbsp. There is a supermarket down the street.对不起? I learn by s & &nbsp? &nbsp. &nbsp,是吗, he did,你知道哪里可以买药吗; & &nbsp.我想知道我们接下来应该去哪里 You should try that new ride over there? &I wonder where we should go next, they are picked by hand and then are sent for processing 主动语态? One way is b &nbsp. when
&nbsp!& &我怎样能读得快点儿; & & &nbsp?请你告诉我怎么去邮局好吗; Yes?打扰一下,我不确定如何到达那里&不,街那头有一个超市&Excuse me?& &nbsp.& & & &I wonder whether June is a good time to visit Hong Kong我想知道6月是否是一个香港的好时候 How pretty tI know that Water Fe &nbsp!&nbsp,I &nbsp? Y & Its made of used wood and glasses Where is tea produced in China!& & &nbsp? & &nbsp,I am not s是的;你怎样学习英语; &Y &nbsp. &你过去很矮; &nbsp? &nbsp。&#47? &nbsp.M; 我过去在学校不受欢迎 Paula used to be really quiet.It helps my pronunciation? & &nbsp! &nbsp:00 PU1&nbsp
来自:百度作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
九年级英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁九年级英语书第六单元4c,4b _百度作业帮
九年级英语书第六单元4c,4b&
4b:2.My camera was stolen by somebody from my hotel room.3.Where were these photos taken from?4.We are advised not to go out alone by our parents.5.The book was translated into different languages by diferent writers.4c:was inventedwas bornworkedlearnedwas inventedsaidis used
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 new magic英语教材 的文章

随机推荐