英特尔 Ethernet Connection I217-V XPi217lm网卡驱动xp没有

503: Service Unavailable
503: Service Unavailable
访问太频繁了,服务器要炸。Intel(R) Ethernet Connection I217-LM Drivers
&&This page contains the drivers installer for Intel
Intel(R) Ethernet Connection I217-LM Net
for Windows XP
the hardware/chipset supported by this driver are: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_153A, etc.
Intel(R) Ethernet Connection I217-LM Drivers
for Windows XP Download
Driver Version:
Release Date:
File Size:
Supported OS:
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Vista, Windows 2003, Windows 2008 (32 and 64 bit)
The Intel(R) Ethernet Connection I217-LM drivers were also published by
bellow vendors:
These drivers are usually come with combo pack with other drivers. The publisher may use chipset provided by Intel.
Published By:
Version: 12.5.18.0 & & &
Release Date: & & &Size: 0KB & & &Detected in:
Supported Hardware:
Update PC Drivers Automatically
Identify & Fix Driver Issues
Designed for Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP
2014. All rights are reserved.推荐专区:
您当前位置: &
英特尔I217/I218网卡驱动 12.13.17.5 WHQL
英特尔I217/I218网卡驱动 12.13.17.5 WHQL
Intel英特尔I217/I218/I219系列网卡驱动12.13.17.5 WHQL版For Win7-32/Win7-64/Win8-32/Win8-64/Win8.1-32/Win8.1-64/Win10-32/Win10-64(日发布)该驱动为Intel英特尔网卡驱动,版本号为112.13.17.5,适用于32/64位的Win7以上操作系统。该驱动仅支持I217/I218系列网卡。
注意,该驱动包里没有Setup自动安装程序,需要朋友手动安装。
手动安装方法:
1、打开设备管理器;
2、选择&网络适配器&或缺少驱动有黄色感叹号的&未知设备&,打开后右键点击需要更新的网卡设备,然后选择&更新驱动程序软件&;
3、选择&浏览计算器查找驱动&,再选择下载好的驱动文件所在文件夹;
4、根据提示点击下一步即可。
支持网卡型号:
& Intel Ethernet Connection I217-LM
& Intel Ethernet Connection I217-V
& Intel Ethernet Connection I218-LM
& Intel Ethernet Connection I218-V
& Intel Ethernet Connection I219-V
热门电脑壁纸
网友讨论共0条
12345678910Intel(R) Ethernet Connection I217-V
Specifications
Essentials
Lithography
Recommended Customer Price
T&R : $1.72TRAY: $1.72
Operating Temperature Range
0°C to 85°C
Networking Specifications
# of Ports
Data Rate Per Port
Jumbo Frames Supported
1000Base-T
Package Specifications
Package Size
Low Halogen Options Available
Advanced Technologies
Supported Under vPro
Ordering and Spec Information
Trade Compliance Information
Ordering and Spec Information
Download Drivers
All information provided is subject to change at any time, without notice. Intel may make changes to manufacturing life cycle, specifications, and product descriptions at any time, without notice.
The information herein is provided &as-is& and Intel does not make any representations or warranties whatsoever regarding accuracy of the information, nor on the product features, availability, functionality, or compatibility of the products listed.
Please contact system vendor for more information on specific products or systems.
&Intel classifications& consist of Export Control Classification Numbers (ECCN) and Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) numbers. Any use made of Intel classifications are without recourse to Intel and shall not be construed as a representation or warranty regarding the proper ECCN or HTS. Your company may be the exporter of record, and as such, your company is responsible for determining the correct classification of any item at the time of export.
Refer to Datasheet for formal definitions of product properties and features.
“Announced” SKUs are not yet available. Please refer to the Launch Date for market availability.
The Recommended Customer Price (“RCP”) is pricing guidance for Intel products.
Prices are for direct Intel customers, typically represent 1,000-unit purchase quantities, and are subject to change without notice.
Taxes and shipping, etc. not included. Prices may vary for other package types and shipment quantities, and special promotional arrangements may apply. If sold in bulk, price represents individual unit. Listing of these RCP
does not constitute a formal pricing offer from Intel.
Please work with your appropriate Intel representative to obtain a formal price quotation.
System and Maximum TDP is based on worst case scenarios.
Actual TDP may be lower if not all I/Os for chipsets are used.
Low Halogen:
Applies only to brominated and chlorinated flame retardants (BFRs/CFRs) and PVC in the final product.
Intel components as well as purchased components on the finished assembly meet JS-709 requirements, and the PCB / substrate meet IEC
requirements.
The replacement of halogenated flame retardants and/or PVC may not be better for the environment.

我要回帖

更多关于 intel i217 v xp驱动 的文章

随机推荐