app language.exe使用教程 chooser 有什么用

This site uses cookies for analytics, personalized content and ads. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use.
CodePlex is going read-only starting November 27th.
This project is read-only.
Are you Sure?
Project Description
OSDAppChooser is a stand-alone application for choosing applications to install during a Configuration Manager (ConfigMgr) Operating System Deployment (OSD) Task Sequence. It is developed in Visual C++ 2008 and uses MFC 8.0.
This is vNext of the OSDAppChooser previously posted on my blog (/cs2/blogs/jsandys/archive//osd-application-chooser.aspx). I originally wrote OSDAppChooser using the AutoIT scripting language/tool because I wanted something quick,
native, and capable of using COM. AutoIT fit the bill perfectly. As I started to contemplate adding features and functions though it quickly became apparent that AutoIT would no longer suffice. Thus was born OSDAppChooser 2.0. I would have loved to used C#
or C++.Net, but alas, the .Net Framework is not availabe on Windows PE 2.1 which is the target platform. Thus, I went back to the tried, true, and much improved Visual C++ 2008 and MFC 8.0.
What's New in 2?
Tree of items used for application selection Application groups Mandatory applications and groups Enhanced look Resizable dialog Configuration file, TS variable, and default application set configurable from the command line
Application set prompt configurable in the configuration file Application installatio order explicity defined in the configuration file
Credit and acknowledgements:
David Sackstein for his great set of articles which used to read the configuration file:
Hans Dietrich for his awesome custom tree control:
Pavel Antonov:
Marc Richarme:
Tree Icons: Diagona and Fugue icons sets () and famfamfam Silk icons ()
Dialog and Application Icons: Based on Onebit icons ()
Last edited
by , version 5
Final Release
Most Helpful Reviews
&&&&&Hi I like the tool it perfectly works and meet my requirements. Thanks a lot Marcel切换 App 的界面语言,还有更快的方法 | LaunchBar 实验室
切换 App 的界面语言,还有更快的方法 | LaunchBar 实验室
macOS 下的大部分应用程序都不可以在设置中设置界面语言,而是直接依照系统语言打开相应的语言界面。那么我们可能有的时候会遇到这样的问题,当给别人展示一些截图或操作的时候,或是需要别人帮我们操作一下电脑的时候,我们希望把程序的语言界面调成对方熟悉的语言。亦或是某程序对于系统语言所做的本地化质量不高,词不达意,不容易理解,我们希望调成开发者运用的初始语言的界面。最容易想到的办法是切换系统语言,重新启动电脑,再启动目标程序。但这个做法费时费力,可能还会造成不必要的麻烦,因此绝不是一个理想的方法。为了更优雅更方便地选择应用程序的界面语言,我们可以在 Mac App Store 中下载一个小工具 App Language Chooser。这个软件从 2011 年发布之后就没有更新过,但功能纯净单一,完全满足上述需求。启动它之后可以按它的指示把需要打开的程序的图标拖到这个窗口内或 Dock 中它的图标上。这样就会弹出一个选择语言的对话框。选择目标语言,就可以开启这个软件的目标语言的界面了。与 LaunchBar 结合拖动图标的动作仍然不够方便,我们可以直接用 LaunchBar 来调用 App Language Chooser。具体操作是:在 LaunchBar 中找到要打开的程序,如 Automator:按 Tab,再输入 ALC(或其它简称),把 Automator 发送给 App Language Chooser:在弹出的语言选单中选择目标语言(可以用键盘输入此语言的开头几个字母以快速定位),启动程序。还要更方便?在启动了目标程序的目标语言界面之后,我们还需要手动退出 App Language Chooser。用
可以做一个简单的 macro,在启动了目标程序后自动退出 App Language Chooser,具体实现方法如下:因为当目标程序启动之后,App Language Chooser 就进入了非激活状态,所以我们把「App Language Chooser 进入非激活态」作为触发事件,当这个 macro 触发之后等待 0.2 秒之后就退出它即可。这样我们就实现了选择非系统语言来启动程序的最优方案:LaunchBar 发送程序至 App Language Chooser →选择语言→程序目标语言界面启动→ App Language Chooser 自动退出。原网页已经由 ZAKER 转码以便在移动设备上查看
大家都在看404 Not Found
The resource requested could not be found on this server!
Proudly powered by
Please be advised that LiteSpeed Technologies Inc. is not a web hosting company and, as such, has no control over content found on this site.有很多软件的本地化都做得不怎么样,或者是干脆不做。这怪不得别人,毕竟这个很需要精力。有些软件会有几种语言,但当没有中文时会显示其他非英文语言,这就很奇怪了,要将系统语言设置为英文才能使用英文的界面。如果你也有这样的烦恼,使用今天介绍的这款
就可以让你直接设定程序使用的语言了。
这个小工具的使用方法非常的简单,运行 App Language Chooser 后,将你需要设置语言的程序拖放到它的界面上。
之后它会根据程序里设定的语言文档列出所有支持的语言,这时候你就可以设定一个你了解的语言了。有中文就最好,没中文的话英语也是一个不错的选择,毕竟比起其他的语言常见得多。你也可以勾选上下面的「Set as default language for this app」来将这个语言项设为默认语言。
下载地址:
微信搜索「反斗软件」或扫描上方二维码关注我们,每天为你送上精选的限免信息,更便捷的限免信息获取方式,不定时举行有奖活动

我要回帖

更多关于 yii app language 的文章

随机推荐