nba2k16游戏加速器正版用加速器还是连不上

查看: 1212|回复: 2
佣兵, 积分 334, 距离下一级还需 416 积分
精华0帖子威望0 点积分334 点注册时间最后登录
本人在魔都,电信一直不给力,所以之前上网找了个加速器,奇游,买了三个月用着还不错,可是最近奇游很不稳定,延时很高,经常卡掉线。想问下目前能让PS4流畅对战的有什么好方法,是用加速器好还是那个神器?有没有推荐的,谢谢了!
佣兵, 积分 457, 距离下一级还需 293 积分
精华0帖子威望0 点积分457 点注册时间最后登录
最好的办法是联VPS,每天跟老外对战,好爽
游民, 积分 8, 距离下一级还需 2 积分
精华0帖子威望0 点积分8 点注册时间最后登录
kkkkkkkkk1 发表于
最好的办法是联VPS,每天跟老外对战,好爽
VPS哪里卖?请推荐一个
Powered by
扫描二维码
下载 A9VG 客户端(iOS, Android)to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Simplified Chinese
Traditional Chinese
Includes 50 Steam Achievements
Title: NBA 2K16
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 29 Sep, 2015
Buy NBA 2K16
Buy NBA 2K16: Michael Jordan Edition
Recent updates
NBA 2K16 is having a major sale! The standard edition is 50% OFF while the Michael Jordan Special Edition is 55% OFF! This is a great time to pick up the game if you haven't already!
16 December, 2015
- Addressed a hang that can occur when editing/applying tattoos in Edit Player.
- Resolved a bug where one or more users in a co-op game would lose control of their player at some point during the game.
- Fixed a disconnect issue that some users were seeing during online games.
- (PC) Fixed a corruption issue where some users were experiencing hangs, missing art assets, and infinite loads.
Please ensure that your virus scanning software (e.g. Avast) whitelists your Steam folder/directory.
This is required for new content to properly download and install.
- Closed a loophole where the pause timer would stop counting down when sitting in the ‘Report Image’ flow.
- Improved the user interface when applying contracts to players in MyTEAM by removing the display of how many contracts the player would have IF the current card was applied.
- Fixed a case where the user accepting an online invite would sometimes skip the position selection screen in the way into matchmaking.
- Headwear should now properly unequip when attempting to do so from within the MyPARK Apparel section of the store.
- The player portrait will now update when a new user is signed in on the main menu via the account picker.
- A number of other optimizations and enhancements have been made to improve the user experience.
- Teammate free throw celebration/interaction behaviors have been corrected.
- Slightly tuned down the frequency of ball collisions.
- Fixed an issue that led to a temporary loss of user control on possession changes while in the 2K Cam.
- Tuned down the frequency of missed alley-oop and putback dunks when open.
- Fixed an issue that allowed high rated post players to shoot post fadeaway 3's at a high percentage.
MyCAREER/MyPARK/MyCOURT
- Fixed a rare issue where the game would hang when Doris Burke interviews your MyPLAYER at the end of the first half and/or at the end of the game.
- The correct records and rep levels will now be shown for the players on the MyPARK loading screen.
- Corrected the wall and floor art for the San Antonio Spurs theme in MyCOURT.
- Fixed a case where some purchased shoes were not properly appearing on the shoe racks in MyCOURT.
MyGM/MyLEAGUE
- Resolved a hang that could occur many, many years into MyGM when entering the offseason.
- Generated players will now wear the correct color socks for away games.
- Fixed an issue where generated players were getting their free throw animations randomized every offseason.
- The Strengths/Weaknesses screen in Team Comparison should now be functioning properly once again.
NOTE: All patch fixes will work in your existing game mode saves (unless specifically noted otherwise).
“The most impressive sports game ever assembled”
“A historic hoops sim”
9/10 –
About This Game
The NBA 2K franchise is back with the most true-to-life NBA experience to date with NBA 2K16. Featuring an all-new MyCAREER experience written, directed and produced by acclaimed filmmaker Spike Lee.
Guide your MyPLAYER through the complete NBA journey, take control of an entire NBA franchise, or hone your skills online competing against gamers from around the world. With animations that provide smoother movement and more realistic articulation, and a unique cover design featuring NBA stars Stephen Curry, Anthony Davis and James Harden, it’s certain to be the most authentic NBA gaming experience yet.
Our most intense first-person narrative to date, written and directed by Spike Lee.
For the first time, manage your off days and earn bonus content through connections, endorsements and a live practice environment.
A groundbreaking new mode featuring fully customizable teams and 5v5 tournaments livestreamed on NBA 2KTV.
Join forces with friends to create the perfect squad all the way down to custom logos, uniforms & arenas, or walk on and join any open game.
A new motion engine generates smarter, hyper-realistic movement plus new ball & rim physics and player collisions, leading to a more intense and authentic on-court experience.
This year, online head-to-head games matter.
For the first time, your online head-to-head record will determine whether or not you advance to higher levels.
As you level up, you’ll unlock some of the greatest teams from NBA history to use in your games.
DJ Khaled, DJ Mustard and DJ Premier produce our biggest soundtrack to date, featuring 50 dynamic tracks across 5 playlists and exclusive cuts from each DJ.
Step onto the court with 12 new legendary teams, including some of the most epic squads from the past 15 years.
Break ankles, drop dimes and create a street legacy at one of three newly enhanced parks.
Show off your game to the world in new live-streamed competitive events.
Collect past and present NBA players and customize your perfect team to go head-to-head in one of five unique game modes.
Enjoy an all-new 3-on-3 online street mode called The Gauntlet, take your team online in Road to the Playoffs, face off against exclusive lineups in Challenges, or dominate current and historic NBA teams in Domination.
Cards and game modes update dynamically throughout the season, ensuring a new experience every time you play.
Custom build the league you want.
For the first time, MyLEAGUE Online allows you to create an online league with friends and gamers from around the world.
Play a single season, or up to an 80-year franchise.
Virtually every detail of your league is in your hands.
A completely re-imagined franchise experience, the immersion and depth of MyGM has been elevated to new heights.
New features for NBA 2K16 include team relocation, Advanced Team Building, Summer Leagues, 3-team trades, and much more.
2K’s groundbreaking weekly TV show INSIDE a videogame returns for a second season.
Featuring special appearances from NBA stars, coaches and celebrities, game tips with NBA 2K16 producers, user generated content & livestreamed competitions, and exclusive locker code giveaways.
System Requirements
Minimum:
OS: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or better (SSE3 or later)
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 10.1 compatible (512 MB) or better
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 50 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0x compatible
Additional Notes: Dual- Additional Notes: Initial installation requires one-time internet connection for S software installations required (included with the game) include DirectX and Visual C++ Redistributable 2010.
Recommended:
OS: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit
Processor: Intel Core i5 or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 11 compatible (2 GB) or better
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 50 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Additional Notes: Dual-analog gamepad
Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. 2K, the 2K logo, and Take-Two Interactive Software are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. The NBA and NBA member team identifications are the intellectual property of NBA Properties, Inc. and the respective NBA member teams. (C) 2015 NBA Properties, Inc. All Rights Reserved. (C)2014 Valve Corporation. Steamworks and the Steamworks logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
(321 reviews)
(3,864 reviews)
2K's best franchise by a landslide and nobody realizes it, this game is giant step up from 2k15, which was good in its own right but this games strive for its deep simulation aspects that NBA players and other personal alike play for (and honestly what player wouldn't wanna play mycareer with themselves and turn into a hall of famer).The animations and graphics and gameplay are all top notch and really save for a some tweaks I really couldn't ask for much, some better VA grasp on texture and contexts of things going on in the game the analytical trackers catch onto but the announcer AI doesn't would be the icing on the cake for immersion (which is outstanding and probably my favourite part about the 2k series in general). Amazing game and if you have even a slight interest in NBA i would wholeheartedly reccomend this, and if 2k17 regresses from this in anyway I definitely will be sticking with this version (please 2k give me
diamond anthony davis 2016 moments for myteam for giving you guys this good review)
Cheaters,cheaters EVERYWHERE
no sales on holidays.
Well when you can play it`s a fun game, but when 2K turns into the lazy aasss motherfu*kers you don`t even get to play the actual game and you will have to sit on your chair/sofa/whatever and wait untill they finally fix the servers... I only say that this game is good because it`s fun to play... But if you are not patient enough. Never, ever, ever, ever, ever buy this game. that`s all.Peace.
Now I Cant Play Online,My Internet Connection is NORMAL. But, I Can't Play ONLINE. Nice, I Spent 70$ And Now Wasted.
Your high school team is a bunch of white kids who cant play ball, the second you get into college your team is also trash, then when you get drafted based on your team being so ????ing trash and get picked 23 for the ????ing grizzlies and play against steph curry every game with a garbage team you lose your ????ing sanity
gooed quality
Best game NA.
fix the servers, 2k! i keep getting problem errors in mypark for no reason and you cannot get back into the game and control your player again.for example i just got &a problem has been encountered& when the game wasnt even started!!
i cant sell aplayer in myteam mode more than 1,000,000 mt and others can do it...what i need to do o seel aplayer in more than 1,000,000 mt?
Love the game in general, but it feels like it forces you to play a certain way. Otherwise the AI cheeses its way back into every single game. Speed is finally noticable on fast breaks but in general could be better. Overall feels like the devs cut corners to add this cornball story. 7/10
Cant figure out the reasoning behind the bad reviews. The visual are gorgeous, animations on every level are top notch, controls feel fluid, my team mode is great and even season mode is cool. The only things I dont like are that you cant use a controller on multiplayer matches which is understandable I guess but they should give the other player the option to make that decision. The story/my player mode is fun but very bland and you have to build your player up from nothing. Overall though its the best basketball game to date.
MyCareer &story mode& is bad, but after you get passed the story mode it gets good. gameplay and physics are amazing
Very good and fun
The problem with this game:Spike Lee made the &story&
So many things was made wrong. I even dont know how to start this review. This all is refered to MyCareer. My player is an outside scorer, PG, 1.71m, has maxed stats and got already all necessary perks.Ok, and now tell me, why the shooting skill depends to a person's hight? Why a person who has 1.74m can not became so good in shooting as a person with 1.71m? I'm 1.87m in RL, made my first player with this hight and noticed then i can not reach a higher skill than 89. WHY? Thats a pure discrimination! AND WHY the game does not tell me that BEFORE I create a char and not even then when I reach the skill limit after weeks of playing?!?Shooting:Shooting in NBA2k16 is completly scripted and depends to the game's mood. Example: The game just started, after fews passes I'm standing free at the 3P-line, get the ball, the shot is A+ and its a miss. WHY? There are 2 option how to throw: player timing or % from the stats. I have player timing selected. Why I miss so often A+ shots? WHY? That isnt funny!!Futhermore a shot has a higher chance of success after a doublemove than without? WHY? In NBA2k13 I had a 80%+ throwing rating- in 2k16 42%. Really?Coach orders/tuts:The coach orders are a joke. Firstly, 70% of all orders aren't shown. Suddenly I get an F because I didnt done what the coach wanted. And thats several times per game! WHY the hell that is not fixed after so long time??Coach orders the second. There isnt completly nowhere an explanation of this orders. There isnt any explanation at all! &Bring the ball into the post and let the big men do their job&. Post? Where is the ????ing &post&!? In Germany &post& means &post office&. Shall I screenshot the ball and send you a post card?!? Where is the &low post&? Where is the &zone&? Etc. pp. Not every ????ing man on this world grows up with basketball. I i.e. grew up with soccer. I dont know the rules of BB, the field positions, the strategys, etc. pp. I just want to play some BB on computer. Where is a ????ing tutorial which explans me everything I shout know about this game BEFORE I start playing??Cutscenes:There are so many cutscenes you can not cancel immediately. Every timeout I penetrate my controller in the hope the cutscene cancels soon, and have to wait anyway til Gatorade's surreptitious advertising was shown. REALLY? WHY!?Defense-AI:My team has the ball, I'm standing outside in the corner. I decide to run to the other corner. When I start running the oppenent who is guarding me starts running too - at the same time in front of me! I running down, he running down. I running up, he too - without looking back! He behaves like a mirror - like i would steer both. That dont even happens only in such case, it happen always and for ever! WHY?Passing:Def Rebound -& fastbreak. A player of my team is running to the offense, I see a free straight line to him, press the pass button and what happen? Right, he is suddenly turning to the basket, runs behind an opponent and my player passes to the position he got AFTER I pressed the button -& turnover. WTF!? That happens so often. SO OFTEN!! WHY!? And the biggest joke of this game is the other way round happens the same. I running a fastbreak in the direction to the outer line, get a pass and my player... right... runs to the basket out of my control! I can not stop him to do this! REALY? WHY!? I dont want to do a ????ing dunk! I want to do a 3 point fastbreak! Got it? GOT IT!?This example represents the whole game: you have to have fun in the way of the developers. You even can not do your thing and enjoy the game like you want. You have to play this game like they want you to play, but in addition they dont tell you how. And that means a high frustration. They want you to play in manner of their imagin and there is not a single inch place for you!
I suck at this game and I want to kms because of this game.
2K has the worst server I have ever seen. I can't connect to the server for a single time.And that story for MyCareer is totally stupid.
SERVERS ARE S**T. After ~400 hours of gameplay, for the n-time I can't connect to servers. 2K SERVERS ARE THE WORST!
1 person found this review funny
Spike Lee was the absolute worst thing to happen to this game. MyCareer's rookie season is useless and the story is completely static and the same every time. You don't want to be a hard-luck baller from Harlem? Too bad. You want your family to be white, Asian, Latino, or just not black? Too bad. Spike Lee has to make a stereotypical Italian guy who talks about pizza and says capeesh. Your family MUST be from New York and living a rough life. This is terrible. I really hope 2k17 has more options for the backstory of your player.
Was this review helpful?
Cant figure out the reasoning behind the bad reviews. The visual are gorgeous, animations on every level are top notch, controls feel fluid, my team mode is great and even season mode is cool. The only things I dont like are that you cant use a controller on multiplayer matches which is understandable I guess but they should give the other player the option to make that decision. The story/my player mode is fun but very bland and you have to build your player up from nothing. Overall though its the best basketball game to date.
Was this review helpful?
If you like basketball games you will probably like this game. The story was lame as ???? but the gameplay is pretty fun once you get used to it.
Was this review helpful?
For once I paid for a game that much, I thought it worth it... Because I loved NBA and you know, I would love to play this game. But time after time I play this game, It gone worse... Now I can't even connect to servers, cant get the updates... Thank you 2K for this. I paid for nothing. And I wont pay a 2K game again anymore.
Was this review helpful?
Cheaters,cheaters EVERYWHERE
Was this review helpful?
The game itself is pretty decent alot of interesting game modes, mycareer is my favorite. But NBA 2k16 does have its problems such as hackers and server problems if they fixed these issues the game would be fantastic, other than that the game is pretty fun.
Was this review helpful?
My honest thoughts about NBA2K16 and the NBA2K franchise:NBA2K16's gameplay is great. The overall presentation is very smooth and the graphics have really stepped up its game since 2K15. I don't think the controls are as great as it was in 2K15, but I don't really have any complaint about it. No more ripped jersey shorts when players are dunking. No more of those alien-esque eye contacts when camera pans in on the players' faces. Also a lot less shot-clock cheese.MyCareer this year has given me the most emotional turmoil, ever. I really disliked the story, as you probably have heard everywhere how Spike Lee tried to add in his 2 cents to 2K, which resulted in the your player's family being African American regardless of what color skin your player has. I do enjoy the many accolades your player is able to achieve and how quickly you are able to level your character up to at least an all-star level. One of the things I hated about the previous NBA2K MyCareers is how little of VC earnings you get after every game, but 2K has fixed that issue in this year's release.MyTeam is a mode I enjoy very much. Every week 2K releases packs that you are able to buy and every week it has a different series of challenges that you are able to compete. 2K has really increased the amount of variety of player cards that you are able to receive. For example, for every NBA player there are multiple player cards such as the player's default card, dynamic ratings card, moments card, playoffs card, TBT player card, all star card, MVP card, and many more. Each card by the same player has different ratings depends on the type of cards, and it really adds in some flavor in collecting your cards and makes it exciting to open up packs because it always catch you off guard on what cards you may get. My personal favorite: a bronze Sim Bhullar rated at 69, but is an absolute beast in the post both offensive and defensively in the game.MyPark in my opinion is... ehhh. The gameplay is really great and all, but a lot of the times the park is either empty or is just a bunch of people who have formed cliques, or squads, to play against each other. If you are just trying to play a game by yourself, good luck finding a match because &you can't sit wid us&.Now, onto the franchise. Ronnie Singh aka Ronnie2K, the NBA2K public relations and the main spokesperson, is probably the biggest joke in the gaming industry. The guy has very limited NBA knowledge and is terrible at trying to attract gamers to come back for more NBA2K. I remember sometime in April when @NBA2K on twitter reached 1 million followers, Ronnie2K promised every gamer will receive a gift as a thanks to such an achievement. So what did some gamers get? A simple T-shirt for MyCareer, a knee-pad upgrade, or bronze players for MyTeam. What did I get? A 71 Rating Kendrick Perkins. Yeah, what a joke. This really agitated the NBA2K gaming community and as such, the community started a #Unfollow2K movement which trended on twitter for a couple of days. The very next day after it reached 1M followers, the follower count was at 989K followers.I honestly don't know if I would recommend this game, or any of the NBA2K releases going forward. Unfortunately 2K is dominating in the sports games with no other competitors in near sight (Yeah I said it, EA), so I might consider buying some future releases... keyword 'MIGHT'.Thanks for reading this review. I hope you find this review helpful on making your decisions in purchasing this release or any of the new NBA2K releases.
Was this review helpful?
Pretty cool and fun , great graphics , boring if you play too much !
Was this review helpful?
Love the game!!! It looks way better on pc than console & plays just as fluid!!!
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
Well when you can play it`s a fun game, but when 2K turns into the lazy aasss motherfu*kers you don`t even get to play the actual game and you will have to sit on your chair/sofa/whatever and wait untill they finally fix the servers... I only say that this game is good because it`s fun to play... But if you are not patient enough. Never, ever, ever, ever, ever buy this game. that`s all.Peace.
Was this review helpful?
Now I Cant Play Online,My Internet Connection is NORMAL. But, I Can't Play ONLINE. Nice, I Spent 70$ And Now Wasted.
Was this review helpful?
Jacko Rating9/10Well another year and another NBA2K - This review assumes you are familiar with the series.This year the team has given us something a little different and have included a story driven My Career mode, while some will hate it I thought it gave some fresh blood to the franchise and it can be mostly skipped anyway for those who aren't interested.
The game itself has been improved in several areas but to sum up it has become more realistic with the AI playing better and not so many easy dunks or silly looking alley oops in My Park for example.Graphics and Audio are both top notch and the commentary is an absolute treat with a surprising amount of variation, gameplay has become in my view slightly harder which I luv and My Park has had a few tweaks for the better also, mainly toning
down the massive advantage that taller players had previously and dampened down the 3 point shot success rate in Sunset Park which was very annoying previously and turned the games into rubbish ball for 5 year olds rather than resembeling the real game.Amazingly the game worked right out of the box - unlike the last 3 years releases which were full of bugs and issues that prevented many gamers from playing the game they bought for several days.
All in all NBA2K is still miles in front of any other BBall sim out there today and this year's release in my view has improved the franchise, given My Park a much needed face lift and brought back the highschool and university ranks to play through in My Career.A big Thumbs Up on this one :)
Was this review helpful?
Can not connect to online services!!!!!
Was this review helpful?
Practice, practice, practice. Repeat, refresh, reload. I suggest shooting guard(sg) or (center) Not sure what Spike Lee and 2k was thinking. Make sure you take your time and allow yo Bulldogs was the better team for me. The pc version is missing interactions with star players on other teamsGm mod You have a number of options. Go through each menu and find the best settings for your type of simulation styleThe cpu strips the ball with no animations and how in the hell can the computer g to pull of a b$ goal by making it go through the board itself...
Was this review helpful?
SERVERS ARE S**T. After ~400 hours of gameplay, for the n-time I can't connect to servers. 2K SERVERS ARE THE WORST!
Was this review helpful?
There are mixed reviews for this game, but now that it's on sale (as of Mar 16), I feel obligated to leave a review for those who may be thinking of buying. Ultimately, if you love the game of basketball, you should get this game right now. Notes on MyCAREER:- There are a &#$^ ton of people giving it negative reviews solely because of the subpar MyCAREER story, but if you can look past that it's still a solid basketball game. - highschool + college years are really fun albeit short- your MyCAREER players all share the SAME appearance that you define in the myPlayer menu, so you can change it at will if you wish (differs in height depending on your position)- You can keep playing with your MyCAREER player after you finish the main story, and even use your player for MyPARKNotes on MyPARK: - If you're planning on playing this mode, I have found from personal experience that the Sunset Ballers is the most populated with more active players.- You do NOT need to spend money on VC to be able to play well - Sometimes you'll come across players who won't play with you or drop out when you enter a court queue because you have a low rating -- don't let this discourage you just keep looking and you'll find some nice players who will play :)- Not sure if this is the case for everyone, but there is just be aware of it --
Also if you find that your controller disconnects when you enter a game, try restarting your game in Steam Big Picture modeHave not tried MyGM yet, MyTEAM is okay but It's difficult to find a match unless you private match with someone.9.5/10
Was this review helpful?
I've been a player of NBA 2K since 2K10, I really like the way it improves every year, graphics, controls, realism gets better. They removed setting up your own bench, quick, defense etc lineups, so subing in people is a little time consuming, no vocal controls. Other than that I really love the way this one turned out, I'm not really a MyPlayer person, but it's pretty fun.I fully recommend this game for any type of basketball nut or casual player. And as usual I recommend for any game this expensive... wait for it to go on sale LOL!
Was this review helpful?
Great game if you have a good controller! :)
Was this review helpful?
I'm just gonna get to the point here since this is my first time on writing a review for any kind of game, so I'm gonna keep it short. Lag, Random Crashes, and disconnections in MyPark are just a FEW of NBA 2K16's glaring flaws. You would think that after all the money 2K makes from their microtransactions, that they would atleast fixed most of the mistakes in their previous games. But Noooo, they decide that it's a waste of time and resources to fix problems on a single game in an annual released series. I swear, 2K is becoming EA in some ways. But 2K maybe worse, mainly because of the fact that unlike EA, 2K doesn't bother fixing any big glitches/bugs. They are only in it for the money. Whoever reads this, please save your money on games that are worth your hard earned money. If we all stop supporting 2K, or any developers who don't care about their fanbase, we can make them change their money grabbing ways.
Was this review helpful?
5 people found this review funny
Feels like im watching a daytime basketball drama. plus it seems like my in-game family has been lying to me about something, but im not sure what.....
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
NBA 2K16: Michael Jordan Edition
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 nba2kol台服加速器 的文章

随机推荐