Apple Developer Program苹果 enrollment idD 是什么东西哦

Apple Developer Program Enrollment ID 是什么东西哦_百度知道Apple Developer Program Enrollment ID - Stack Overflow
to customize your list.
Announcing Stack Overflow Documentation
We started with Q&A. Technical documentation is next, and we need your help.
Whether you're a beginner or an experienced developer, you can contribute.
I don't know if it is correct to ask this question here, but I'm sure that many of you know the answer. Currently I'm in the process of applying for Apple iOS Developer Program. I filled in the Purchase Form, but I could find the Apple Developer Program Enrollment ID. I found just Individual ID, Person ID(that I used in the Purchase Form) and Company ID(don't know what it means, because I'm registered as Individual Developer).
Question: Where can I find Apple Developer Program Enrollment ID?
Thanks in advance!
Why do you need the Apple Developer Program Enrollment ID?
I also tried to apply to the iOS Developer Program this weekend.
I applied, I paid and I got my activation codes. But then when I tried to activate with my Apple ID I got an error saying (in my case) they "were not able to successfully verify my identity". In that error message there was an Enrollment ID# consisting of both letters and numbers, a total of 10 characters, that I was supposed to include when contacting the support regarding this issue.
I have not seen the same Enrollment ID somewhere else in the process and therefore I assume it is some kind of internal ID for my signing up process and you should only see it/use it when you hit some problems during the process.
It's the iTunes Store Account (Apple ID) that you will use to login in the Developer portal. If you already have one use that, if no, then create one
I had the same problem -- in a call to their customer support they said it was because my Apple ID was under my nickname, "Jim", but the developer info I entered was "James".
They said a human eventually reviews these blocks, but that can take time.
Just be sure to try and use the exact same info.
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabledApple Developer Program Enrollment ID 是什么东西哦_百度知道君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
苹果id申请 申请苹果id账号 怎么申请苹果id账号 如何申请苹果id 苹果手机如何申请id 如何申请苹果id账号 怎样申请苹果id账号 苹果id怎么申请 怎样申请苹果id 怎么申请苹果手机id
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
苹果应用开发ID申请
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口The star ( March 1, 2001 )

我要回帖

更多关于 enrollment id怎么用 的文章

随机推荐