tunello怎么注册怎么在chromelo登录服务器未响应

Alyssa Tunello | LinkedIn
Alyssa TunelloLocationHouston, Texas AreaIndustryDefense & Space252 connectionsJoin LinkedIn and access Alyssa’s full profile. It’s free!As a LinkedIn member, you’ll join 400 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.See who you know in commonGet introducedContact Alyssa directlySummaryI have been in the IT industry for more than 15 years. If you would have told me when I was a young high school graduate that this is where I would be now I would have snickered and said “Yeah Right”. The truth is, I never even considered a career in computers until I embarked upon an education in Business Software as a young mother. From there I met many people involved in the business and as luck would have it I was offered a position in a call center providing technical support to a major computer manufacturers home users. They taught me how to make DOS short cut and put me on the phones. As frightening as it was not having any experience fixing computers and armed only with a local knowledgebase I took the risk. Two months into my new role my team lead assigned me as the walking support tech for the customer service representatives and I was training CSRs on the hardware of our customer’s product line for a better first call resolution effort. I often joke that I “Frauded” my way into the business because I interviewed well. In fact, I realized early on that my aptitude for fixing computer issues and my high standard of customer service earned me the place where I am today. As I have progressed in my career I have learned many things. In the industry, I have found that my biggest desire is to create a conducive environment for a high standard of customer service as well as meeting and exceeding the expectations of the business. I have a superb eye for the IT business and have successfully lead many IT/Business project to completion. To sum it all up… I Love IT!Certifications:- ITILv3 foundations- HDI Service Center Manager- Comptia Project+- CIW Web Foundations- Microsoft Certified ProfessionalEducationBS - Business, IT Managment, 3.0Obtained Project+, Web Foundations and Microsoft Certifications.San Jacinto Community College, Windows System AdministrationExam prep courses for Microsoft certification examMicrocomputer Technical Institute, Business ApplicationsCourses toward a certificate in Business ApplicationsCertificationsProject +ITIL v3 FoundationsHDI Service Center ManagerCIW Web FoundationsView Alyssa’s full profile to...See who you know in commonGet introducedContact Alyssa directlyPeople Also ViewedLinkedIn member directory:

我要回帖

更多关于 tunello插件 的文章

随机推荐