this command is only available in windows in which visual assist x 破解is active

Visual Assist X version 10.8.2001.0 by Whole Tomato Software, Inc. - How to uninstall it
&Visual Assist X
A way to uninstall Visual Assist X from your systemVisual Assist X is Windows application. This page is about how to uninstall it from your computer.&It is developed by Whole Tomato Software, Inc..&Check out
where you can get more info on Whole Tomato Software, Inc..&Please follow
if you want to read more on Visual Assist X on Whole Tomato Software, Inc.'s website.&The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Visual Assist X folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice.&C:\Program Files (x86)\Visual Assist X\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Visual Assist X.&uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 104.50 KB (107008 bytes)
on disk.The executables below are part of Visual Assist X. They occupy about 104.50 KB (107008 bytes) on disk.
uninstall.exe (104.50 KB)The information on this page is only about version 10.8.2001.0 of Visual Assist X.&You can find below a few links to other Visual Assist X releases:
A way to delete Visual Assist X from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Visual Assist X is an application by the software company Whole Tomato Software, Inc..&Sometimes users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall Visual Assist X is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your
system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your
computer.navigate to download the setup by pressing the
DOWNLOAD NOW buttoninstall Advanced Uninstaller PRO2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.3. Press the General Tools button4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Visual Assist X or simply click the Search feature and type in "Visual Assist X". If it exists on your system the Visual Assist X app will be found automatically. When you select Visual Assist X in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Visual Assist X,
from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.For instance you can see that for Visual Assist X:The web site of the program is: The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Visual Assist X\uninstall.exe7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Visual Assist X.8. After removing Visual Assist X, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Visual Assist X that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Visual Assist X with Advanced Uninstaller PRO you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Israel100%
Disclaimer
This page is not a recommendation to remove Visual Assist X by Whole Tomato Software, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Visual Assist X by Whole Tomato Software, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Visual Assist X in case you want to. You can find here registry and disk entries that other software Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.&&&&Visual Assist X 10.6.1810 最新破解 vc 2010
Visual Assist X 10.6.1810 最新破解 vc 2010
Visual Assist X 10.6.1810 最新破解 vc 2010
Build 1810
requires software maintenance through
(Beta release.)
Visual Studio 2010 Beta 2 version
VS2010-specific notes
New! Added support for Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Beta 2.
New! Find References and Rename act on base class references. (case=, , , , , 5533
New! Open File in Solution filters out duplicate files referenced in multiple projects by default. (case=3
New! Copy All command added to Find References results. (case=3
Added default keybindings for Rename (Alt+shift+R), Find References (Alt+Shift+F), Create From Usage (Alt+Shift+C) and Refactor menu (Alt+Shift+Q). (case=36340)
Fixed Visual Studio 2008 hang on 64-bit Vista with top-down memory allocation set. (case=23618)
Fixed crash when deleting text from a very large VA Snippet entry. (case=3
Eliminated rare CPU spin that could occur when Change Signature was invoked while a VA View tooltip was visible. (case=3
Fixed listbox memory leak. (case=3
Fixed issue in which matching braces were not highlighted when keywords were set to bold via Tools | Options | Fonts and Colors. (case=611)
Fixed issue in which deleting a block of text selected with the keyboard in column mode also deleted an adjacent brace when brace highlighting was active. (case=34166)
Changes to projects and property sheets are picked up by VA independently of the VA Options | Performance | &Watch for externally modified files and reparse when necessary& setting. (case=38330)
Add Include places #include directives after #pragma once if applicable. (case=2, 8862
Add Include on std::string inserts an include directive for &string& instead of &xstring&. (case=31895)
Create from Usage infers type double for undeclared variable assigned to a numeric literal containing a decimal. (case=31924)
Create from Usage defaults to placeholder &UnknownType& instead of blank when the type cannot be inferred. (case=3
Create from Usage infers the correct type for parameters cast with static_cast, const_cast, dynamic_cast, and type coercion. (case=31478)
Improved accuracy of the default method signature provided by Create from Usage for certain patterns. (case=3
Fixed issue in which Create from Usage stuffed an enum definition into the wrong position in VC6. (case=31810)
Scoped Suggestions are offered for C# class member definitions having internal visibility. (case=34623)
Scoped Suggestions are no longer offered following += for C# event handlers to avoid conflict with the default IDE behavior. (case=35828)
Fixed incorrect Scoped Suggestions offered after the -& operator and if() conditional. (case=33484, case=34467)
The correct return type is suggested following the Return statement in VB. (case=37765)
Fixed problem in which clicking on a Quick Info tooltip for an overloaded method caused it to scroll rapidly through the method signatures. (case=3, 9081
Corrected Open Corresponding File (Alt+O) issue related to base filenames ending in &exp&. (case=3
Triggering the refactor menu via a bound keystroke correctly targets a symbol when the text caret is at the start of the symbol. (case=, 6299
Addressed compatibility problem in which both Visual Assist X and Resharper were inserting closing parentheses automatically, resulting in extraneous parentheses. (case=34591)
Accepting a VA Snippet after typing more than the shortcut no longer results in bad completions like &retureturn&. (case=35091)
Added refactoring snippet $generatedPropertyName$ to specify lowercase first letter for generated property names. (case=3
Fixed problem completing a symbol with '(' following keywords new or virtual. (case=3
Fixed problem in which local variables in a C/C++ method decorated with the __success header annotation macro were underlined as mistyped symbols. (case=3
Fixed listbox vertical position problem caused by not taking into account the editor font size. (case=37097)
Improved Intellisense support for ImgSource and ISEffects libraries. (case=3
Reduced Quick Info tooltip flicker caused by slight mouse movements. (case=37468)
AFX exported/imported classes are parsed properly. (case=37844)
Added workaround for VS2008 issue that caused a user option to be reset to its default value when installing or upgrading Visual Assist X. (case=3, 8987
Spell Check for plain text files is available regardless of the order in which solution files were opened. (case=3
Corrected indentation problem when Tools | Options | Text Editor | C# | Intellisense | &Add new line on commit with enter at end of fully typed word& is enabled . (case=25252)
Move Implementation to Source no longer expands environment variables unexpectedly. (case=3
Fixed issue in which performing an incremental search in a system source file inadvertently removed that file's contents from VA's internal symbol database. (case=36103)
Fixed problem with Find References on forward-declared symbols implemented outside the header file in which they were declared. (case=1
Corrected wrong icon displaying for some Find References results. (case=, 5831
Replaced &Please place the caret on a symbol before running Find References.& message with the less indicting &Find References is not available because the symbol is unrecognized.& (case=3
Suggestions have been restored for #define/#if/#ifdef/#ifndef preprocessor directives (fixes regression in 1721). (case=32089)
若举报审核通过,可奖励20下载分
被举报人:
举报的资源分:
请选择类型
资源无法下载
资源无法使用
标题与实际内容不符
含有危害国家安全内容
含有反动色情等内容
含广告内容
版权问题,侵犯个人或公司的版权
*详细原因:
VIP下载&&免积分60元/年(1200次)
您可能还需要
开发技术下载排行Translate this page:
Visual Basic
Problems Installing Visual Assist X for VB6
Hi there,The title is quite self-explanatory. I tried everything already... and to my surprise it works with visual c++ 6. When I launch it, visual assist x automatically starts with it, but nothing happens with vb6 and I already looked in the add-in manager and nothing.
I already reinstalled, installed on a virtual machine and nothing again. Can anyone give me a clue here? many tnx!
Having Problems Installing Visual Studio 6.0!!!Ok........I can get the setup wizard fine.......I enter the registration details, choose the mode of setup, choose the location on my hard drive to install it, then a message pops up about &16-Bit& or something. It says it cannot run the installer because &C:WindowsSystem32Autoexe.nt& isn't compatible...........or something like that anyway!!!CAN ANYONE HELP???
Hi FolksI want to alter a VB6 program which i made several yerars a go.herefore i like to install vb6 on windows 7, i used the steps on this site
Visual Studio 6 Installer - v.1.5 september 2, 2013
but i get very soon the following message`This product ships with the matching localized language version of Service Pack 3 for Windows NT 4. The localized version of your installed windows Operating system does not match the localized language version of this product. We recommend that you quit setup and install service pack 3 for Windows NT 4 from another source. You may find it at . Re-rerun Setup after applying the service pack and rebooting your PC. `does somebody has a solution for this problemwith regards
peter bell
Good Evening,
I'm a software developer and I've some problem with VB6. I'll try to explain myself.
I had to format my Pc and to reinstall Visual Studio (VS) for VB6 adding my old program that uses the Sheridan 3D Controls some weeks ago. VS sent me an error report about these controls when I opened the forms last week. So, I found in the internet this solution: Replacing the threed32.ocx and registering the Vbctrls.reg.
Now the problem doesn't appear when I open a form but when I try to run the program. VS send me this error message when I click on
the run button,:
&License information for this component not found. You do not have an appropriate license to use this functionality in the design environment.&
How can I do now???
Hello everyone,I am having a problem of creating an XY(Scatter) chart in Excel 2007 using VB6. Basically, I need to create a scatter chart (plot) using 2 columns from a pivottable. However, it is not possible to create XY (Scatter) charts directly from data in a pivot table. So, I copy the two columns that I need,into a new sheet and then use it to create a (XY) scatter chart.I am able to create a scatter chart. HOWEVER, the problem I am facing is that, the X-axis of the scatter chart is labelled according to the number of rows of data, rather than the data itself. For instance, I have 2 columns of data (one column to be used for x-axis and the other to be used as y-axis). The chart created adjusts the y-axis, based on the values of the 2nd column. However, for the x-axis, the axis values are labeled according to the number of rows. I am having 239 rows of data in each column, whereas the range of data, in my first column, in these rows varies from 12 to 15. My XY (scatter) chart is having x-axis values from 0 - 250 (based on the number of rows), whereas, it should actually be ranging somewhere between 0 to 20, depending on the values of the data (12 to 15) in the first column.The two columns range from B6 to B239 and from C6 to C239 on a sheet that I have named as tempsheet.The following is my code in Visual Basic:oXL.Sheets.Add After:=oXL.Sheets(oXL.Sheets.Count) ' Adding a new sheet to copy 2 columns from a pivottable into a new sheet.
oXL.ActiveSheet.Name = &tempsheet& ' Naming the sheet as tempsheetoXL.Range(&B5&).Select
oXL.ActiveSheet.Paste ' Pasting the copied data into cell B5 of tempsheet' lastRow is a variable which equals 239
oXL.Range(&B6:C& & lastRow).Select
oXL.ActiveSheet.Shapes.AddChart.SelectIn my sheet 'tempsheet', when i paste the two columns, they remain selected, and when the following line of code is executed:oXL.ActiveSheet.Shapes.AddChart.Select
oXL.ActiveChart.SetSourceData Source:=oXL.Range(&tempsheet!$B$5:$C$239&)Excel automatically creates an XY(scatter) chart with X-axis ranging from 0 to 250 and y-axis with proper values. Please let me know how to programmatically set the range for the x-axis. Right now, the code is not setting the x-axis range based on the data, but is setting it according to the number of rows of data.Please help me as I am a newbie to Visual Basic. This problem has been plaguing me for 3 days now and I am not able to solve it. I would be extremely grateful if someone could help me solve this problem.Thanks,
Hello I developed a MS Access 2002 Application that we Packaged using the MS Developer kit. The package includes a run-time for user who do not have Office installed. All is working fine on XP with or without Office installed on the machine. But we are having problems installing it on Win98This is the message we are having when installing setup.exe : &VISUAL BASIC 6.0 SETUP TOOL
The application you are installing requires updated system components.
To continue, install the Office System Pack. For assistance, contact
your applications provider.&The error seems to be an install path error &Visual Basic 6.0 setup toolkit missing...&Not sure what to do or were to look , what to include in the packaging. I believe all components were compiled. And again all is working fine on XP.Thank you for your assistanceJeffos
I'm having some problems installing VB6 from the VS6 Enterprise Edition. It just sits at &Setup is searching for installed components& and I have to end it from the task mangager. I've tried to just select &Products& and &Custom Install& from the installation wizard, but it hangs on them both.
I tried every trick in this article I found on MSDN
but none worked. Just thought I just asked before reinstall windows all together
Hello I developed a MS Access 2002 Application that we Packaged using the MS Developer kit. The package includes a run-time for user who do not have Office installed. All is working fine on XP with or without Office installed on the machine. But we are having problems installing it on Win98This is the message we are having when installing : VISUAL BASIC 6.0 SETUP TOOL
To continue, install the Office System Pack. For assistance, contact
your applications provider.Not sure what to do or were to look , what to include in the packaging. I believe all components were compiled. And again all is working fine on XP.Thank you for your assistanceJeffos
I'm having a problem installing an application I created that uses msado25.dll.I created it using VB6 SP6 on a Windows 2000 machine. The app uses and accesses an Access97 database via ADO objects.
On the creating machine the application works perfectly.
However, I need to use it on another machine.
So, I used the Package & Deployment Wizard to create an installation program which I put on the other machine. The setup package also copies the database.
The other machine is Windows 2000 with Visual Basic .Net & Access 2000 installed.
When I attempt to install the application, I get an error message that says:
An error occurred while registering the file 'c:WINNTsystem32msado25.tlb'
If I cancel, the installation program removes the files it copied and terminates.
If I Ignore, the installation program continues and says that installation was successful.
However, when I attempt to run the application, I get an error message that says:
Run-time error '91':
Object variable or With block variable not set
Here is the last portion of the installation log dealing with the msado25.tlb.
ACTION: SharedFile: &C:WINNTsystem32msado25.tlb&
(File currently on disk was already up to date)ACTION: PrivateFile: &C:Program FilesProjectSimulationAttendeesProjectSimulationAttendees.exe&
(File was not found or was an older version -- new file copied)ACTION: DllSelfRegister: &C:WINNTsystem32scrrun.dll&*** ERROR: No entrypoint for DllRegisterServer() was found in 'C:WINNTsystem32msado25.tlb'
*** DURING THIS ACTION: DllSelfRegister: &C:WINNTsystem32msado25.tlb&*** ERROR: An error occurred while registering the file 'C:WINNTsystem32msado25.tlb'
*** ERROR: (User Responded with 'Ignore')
*** DURING THIS ACTION: DllSelfRegister: &C:WINNTsystem32msado25.tlb&ACTION: ShellLink: &Project Simulation Attendees&, &Project Simulation Attendees&ACTION: RegKey: &HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersion&, &App PathsProjectSimulationAttendees.EXE&ACTION: RegValue: &HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionApp PathsProjectSimulationAttendees.EXE&, &&
Has anyone run across something like this before?
Is there something I need to do on the installing machine?
Is there something (a reference??) I need to do differently in the development of the application?Help, PLEASE!!
I need this application installed by next Friday (9/20).Nate
Hello I developed a MS Access 2002 Application that we Packaged using the MS Developer kit. The package includes a run-time for user who do not have Office installed. All is working fine on XP with or without Office installed on the machine. But we are having problems installing it on Win98This is the message we are having when installing : VISUAL BASIC 6.0 SETUP TOOL
To continue, install the Office System Pack.
For assistance, contact
your applications provider.Not sure what to do or were to look , what to include in the packaging. I believe all components were compiled. And again all is working fine on XP.Thank you for your assistanceJeffos
Recently, I have just installed the WinXP SP2. After which I have problem installing the VB6. It kept prompting me an error message : C:WINDOWSSYSTEM32AUTOEXEC.NT . The system file is not suitable for running MS-Dos and Microsoft Windows applications.Choose 'close' to terminate the applicationI tried running the installation manually but it could not find a lot of the necessary installation files... Could someone kindly help me out with this problem. I really do not wish to format and reinstall the whole winXP.
I had Windows 2000 Professional but when I install Visual Studio.NET, it said that some windows components in my computer do not match the versions required for Visual Studio.NET. Does anyone know what components to install ?
I searched some products at
Microsoft site already but can't find any information. Thanks for any helps.
As i undrestand from last questions win98 have only msvbvm50.ll
with itself.Q1? Is it possible
to write program with vb6 which use msvbvm50.dll
instead of msvbvm60?Q2?does visual c++ applications need runtime dll's like vb app?Q3?which programming lan should i use which its apps run
in both(win98 and winxp) with no problem or extra requierment?thanks for all
Please could some kind guru out there help this newbie :-).
My problem is that I wrote a program some time back which enables me to access an access 2000 database.
It used to work fine, but since I had to recently re-install windows it no longer does!
The program uses several data controls, and it works fine if I run it in the Visual Basic 6 compiler, but the minute I make it a stand alone exe file and run it, the message &Couldn't find Installable ISAM& appears, and it does not start up.
I have also tried re-installing VB6 and I have installed service pack 4 for VB6.
Also if I try to use the package and deployment wizard on the project, I get the error message &Unexpected error number 429 has occurred: Active X component cant create object&.
What is wrong?
It used to work fine as a stand alone exe, before I had to re-install windows, so I cant understand it.
PLease advise !!
Hello.I'm developing a vb6 app that uses threads.
I'm using Visual Studio SP5 for the IDE.During the testing the app began running away generating numberous thread.
I had to kill Visual Studio to get stop the process.Now when I open a project in Visual Studio I cannot compile.
The make option is greyed out.
This happens for any app I try.What do I need to do to fix this?Thanks.
I have a VB6 App Installer, it installs a COM DLL for a powerpoint toolbar.
Therefore any running instance of powerpoint must be closed for the installer to finish and install the toolbar.I tried something basic like this...
Dim objPPT
Set objPPT = GetObject(, &PowerPoint.Application&)
objPPT.Quit
That appears to work in general with PowerPoint 2003 on Windows XP. But I guess I have a couple issues... First Isssue: In PowerPoint 2007 there can be multiple instances of PP running, whereas with PowerPoint 2003, multiple windows still operate from one instance of powerpoint so it correctly closes all of them on a .quit.Would it be feasible to loop through GetObject calls until there's no positive PowerPoint instances returned and call .quits on each? Would this work for PP2007? Has anyone needed to do something similar for an installer?Second Issue: Apparently this .quit command only works if the user is logged in as administrator in Vista & Windows 7, but works under WinXP regardless of user's access level. Has anyone experienced this and found a legit workaround? Is my only course of action to build an iterative loop that keeps checking for active instances, and only allows the installer to continue if the 'user' closes his own instances? Is it unrealistic for me to close them all programatically due to security issues?Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Now i came with my new problem.Iwanna use Visual source safe for my VB6 project.I know a liitle bit about it but i dont have full knowledge to implement it.If anybody have idea how to implement and use it,Please help me.
Thanks in advance
Hafiz Waqas Khuram
Software Developer
I have problem for install V Basic, the Setup do not register a dll display
a message informing that installation was not complete.
How can I install correctly Vb without reinstall windows (2000 in my case).
I will be using tHE &visual data manager& IN vb6
to create tables,queries etc.. before conecting them to my VB priject...[B]I dont see any such option in Visual Basix EXpress Edition 2005
i need to install anyting seperately to get this feature?[/B]
the reason why i ask is... when i try to open my .mdb file in MS Access..it prompts me to convert the databse...orginally i created this DB uisng visual data manager in VB6
very recently i installed VB express edition 2005
I was trying to install Visual Studio 2005 program from DVD.
I inserted the DVD in the driver. While it is being installed, I used the Task manager to cancel it. I tried to install it again, but I faced this problem.
afterIt asked me to insert the DVD, although the DVD in the DVD driver. I click Ok, but it asked me agian and didn't complete the installing.
How to fix this problem?
I'm using XP sp2.
By the way the DVD is works well.
I am trying the sendmail program in vb6.
Fo that i am trying to include the &SMTP sendmail for vb6.0 reference.&But
I can't find the reference &SMTP sendmail for vb6.0& in project reference
What's the problem
HI, when i launch my project which i developed in visual studio (vb.net 2005) prfessional Edition. After loggin in to project, when i load one form and then second form so it hangs up. but does not give any error or warning. then i go and stop the project. i asked from a friend he said may be your visual studio has been turned off not properly or due to electricity loadshedding your computer has not been shut down properly, thats why you are hving this problem. now please assist me that what should i do?
I have recently received my VS 2003 upgrade for my old 2002.I am having problems installing the prerequistes modules, viz the MDAC 2.7 service pack 1. The system keeps reporting that the module was not installed correctly.I know that I have been using MDAC 2.7 for my projects anyway. I then downloaded the service pack from the web-site and installed it -
it installed successfully. I then went back to the prerequistes disc and it will not install -
and I cannot continue without the installation of this service pack. Any of you had similar experiences and do any of you know where I could get answers.
I've been trying to install vb.net 2010 -or- 2012 desktop for days now and nothing seems to work for me. My computer was recently upgraded to Windows 7 SP1. When trying to download:vb.net2010silverlight.net framework 4.0/4.5I get an error that says that my temp directory is read-only. When trying to uncheck the read-only attribute, it will successfully uncheck, however when I click apply -& ok and go back into the properties it's showing up read-only again.When trying to install visual studios 2012 for the desktop I get an error that says a current installation is going on and I need to finish that installation before I may continue. However I don't have anything installing.Something's I've tried:
Deleting everything in my %temp% folder. Running installation as Administrator.Deleting everything in my %temp% folder. Installing the .net frameworks seperately before installing VSChecking for new windows updates. A visual c++ update comes up, but fails to install as well.Has anyone else experienced any or all of these problems?
I have the latest version of ZLib's dll file called ZLIB1.dll. Unfortunately it isn't a WinAPI DLL file, as is required for VB6. Instead it is taylored to being used in C and as such can't be used VB6.
One alternate version of the dll file called ZlibWAPI.dll that I tried, in conjunction with this tutorial
would ALWAYS produce an output that was LARGER than the input when compressing, by way of not correctly cropping the output array when returning the compressed data. You need to have the output array initial size at least as large as the input array so it's sure to have enough space to put the compressed data in. However, part of the algorithm is SUPPOSED TO, after writing the compressed data into the array, then go and reduce the size of the array to the size of the data actually output. It fails to do this, and so I end up getting NO BENEFIT from this DLL's compression.So ZlibWAPI is out of the question.I also tried an OCX version of ZLib called Compress-Z-It. It works great on one copy of VB6 I have, on my Windows XP Home Edition 32bit desktop computer, but generates an error claiming to not even be a valid ActiveX control when using it on the copy of VB6 I have installed on my Windows 7 Home Premium Edition 64bit laptop computer.I'm still on my quest to find a valid wrapper for ZLib1.dll (the only OFFICIAL DLL release of this algorithm) that will work on my copy of VB6 installed on my Windows XP Home Edition 32bit desktop computer AND will also work on the copy of VB6 I have installed on my Windows 7 Home Premium Edition laptop computer, so I can continue working on programming my compression related software when I'm on the go, not just when I'm at home. If ANYONE here knows of a wrapper for ZLib1.dll that will work in VB6 on both WinXP 32bit and Win7 64bit computers, PLEASE let me know, and link me to the site that has it. Thanks in advance.

我要回帖

更多关于 visual assist x 破解 的文章

随机推荐