yhisismythis is my classroomm改成一般疑问句

This is my uncle.改为复数形式._ _our_ The boys are in the classroom.改成一般疑问句._ _ _in the classroom?
677yao2vD円
these are uncles.are boys望采纳
有三条横线第二提
那就是are the boys 望采纳
采纳叭o(≧ o ≦)o
再问两句行不
This is a big classroom.改为感叹句
what a big classroom.满意不
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Those are my uncle
Are the boys
扫描下载二维码将下列句子改成否定句,一般疑问句,并作肯定句回答1.This is a bag.2.That is my bike.3.You are a bus driver.4.Mary Green is in ofice.5.You are English teachers.6.peter's shoes are black.7.We are in the classroom.8.Their knives are new.
1.Is this a bag?Yes,it is.This isn't a bag.2.Is that my bike?Yes,it is.That isn't my bike.3.Are you a bus driver?Yes,I am.You are not a bus driver.4.Is Mary Green in office?Yes,she is.Mary Green isn't in office.5.Are you English teachers?Yes,I am.You are not English teachers.6.Are Peter's shoes black?Yes,they are.Peter's shoes are not black.7.Are we in the classroom?Yes,we are.We are not in the classroom.8.Are their knives new?Yes,they are.Their knives are not new.By the way.我个人觉得第五句应该有些错误吧,原句应该是You are a English teacher.这样吧
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码按要求改句.1、The boys were at the zoo yesterday morning.(否定句)2、My teacher was in the classroom just now.(一般疑问句,肯定回答)3、Were you at home yesterday?(肯定句)4、Sally doesn't fell well today.(肯定句)5、My telephone number is .(就画线部分用what提问)________
1、The boys were at the zoo yesterday morning.(否定句)TThe boys were not at the zoo yesterday morning.2、My teacher was in the classroom just now.(一般疑问句,肯定回答)Was your teacher in the classroom just now?Yes,he/she was.3、Were you at home yesterday?(肯定句)Yes,I were.4、Sally doesn't fell well today.(肯定句)Sally feel well today.5、My telephone number is .(就画线部分用what提问)What is your telephone number?希望能够帮到楼主
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Don’t shout in the classroom.(同意句) I must finish my homework before supper.(一般疑问句,否定回
Be quiet in the classroom.Need I finish my homework before supper? No,you needn't.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Keep silent in the classroom.Must I finish my homework before supper?No, you needn't.
Don't yell in the classroom.Must I finish my homework before supper?No, you mustn't.希望能够帮到楼主
扫描下载二维码tnisismygrandmo七her是什么意思_百度知道
tnisismygrandmo七her是什么意思
this is my grandmother意思就是:这是我的祖母
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 this is my head 的文章