Illegal user name帮忙转换成英文花体字英语。能复制用的。必采纳

谁能把五年级上册人教版英语书的内容发给我,再附加问一道题,必采纳,求各位学霸帮帮忙。感激不尽,th_百度知道
谁能把五年级上册人教版英语书的内容发给我,再附加问一道题,必采纳,求各位学霸帮帮忙。感激不尽,th
能把五年级上册人教版英语书的内容发给我,必采纳,求各位学霸帮帮忙。感激不尽,再附加问一道题
提问者采纳
新版还是旧版
不好意思我的是旧版的
呃呃。。。好吧,不过还是谢谢你了。
那你可以把我这个问题一字不露的提出去吗?我会给你采纳,因为我没有提问的机会了,可以吗?
哦可可能要很长时间
可以你采纳吧采纳了我就提交问题
给15财富值,我等下还会给你五财富值
你再问一个什么题
你要哪一课的内容
第九课,上册
把你旧版第九课给我看看
把你旧版的第九课发给我看一下
有人问你拍
哎呀,有人回答你提的问啦
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
我家男神棒棒哒~
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译,帮忙修改下面这段话,谢谢!满意必采纳!_百度知道
英语翻译,帮忙修改下面这段话,谢谢!满意必采纳!
I think they will like his songs. I want to download more his songs from internetJosh Woodward’s song is belongs to folk music. This is the first time I heard his singing.I also like the change in pace and mood, unfolds softly and pleasingly, too.The melody, and share his songs to my friend. His voice sounds tender and sophisticated.He sang the songs to the guitar, and he showed off his vocalin his ballad songs.Josh Woodward proved to be a great singer, his voice would fit any kind of ballad, pure and understated, I listen to this song again and again as I was carriedaway by his song
提问者采纳
His voice sounds so tender and so sophisticated that it could fit any kind of ballad.:be fascinated(attracted) byto the guitar 不对用一般现在时就好了is belongs to改为belongs toI (加上have) heard his music.(1st: it is the/my .,要改成分号或句号I think they will like his songs,(加上which sounds) pure and understatedJosh Woodward proved himself an awesome singer更好&and he shows his wonderful voice off in his ballad songsmore (of) his songs from (the) Internetto my friend.,变成, 这里的逗号错了,求采纳, too.,最好改一下.) time (that) +现在完成时be carried away 情感色彩会偏向不太好的方面.The melody.全部手打, 2nd,可以说sing while playing the guitar(边弹边唱)改一下这句
提问者评价
回答的很好,学习了,也感谢其他朋友的帮忙
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
Josh Woodward’s song is belongs to folk music. (is删除 多余了)
Josh Woodward的歌属于乡村音乐。
This is the first time I heard his singing, (heard前面加have 应该用完成时)
这是我第一次听他歌唱,
I listen to this song again and again as I was carried away by his song.
我循环往复地听着这首歌,因为我对他的歌着了迷。
He sang the songs to the guitar. (the 多余 去掉)
他弹着吉他唱着歌。
His voice sounds tender and sophisticated,
他的嗓音听起来温柔又复杂(“复杂”的引申义大概是“有内涵”)
his voice would fit any kind of ballad.(would fit 改成fits)
他的嗓音适合唱任何一种民谣。
The melody, pure and understated, unfolds softly and pleasingly.
乔西 伍德沃德的歌曲属于民谣。这是我第一次听他的歌曲, 一次又一次反复地听着他的歌曲感觉自己深深被他的歌吸引了。他边唱边弹吉他,他的声音是如此的温柔而有深度。他的声音适合任何形式的民谣。这旋律纯净易懂温柔愉悦地舒展开来。我也喜欢这节奏和情感。乔西 伍德沃德是一名伟大的歌手,在vocalin这首民谣里表现的淋漓尽致。我想要在网上下载更多他的歌曲,然后分享给我的朋友们,我认为他们也会喜欢他的歌。
乔希·伍德沃德的歌属于民间音乐。这是我第一次听到他唱歌,我仿佛着迷般,反复听着他的这首歌。他弹着吉他唱歌,声音听起来温柔的而精细,适合任何类型的民谣。旋律舒展柔美,委婉质朴。我也喜欢节奏和情绪的变化。乔希·伍德沃德被证明是一个伟大的歌唱家,他在他的民谣歌曲中展示了他的声音。我想从网上下载更多他的歌曲,把他的歌曲分享给我的朋友,我想,他们也会喜欢他的歌的。
Josh Woodward’s song
belongs to folk music. This is the first time that I heard his song, I listen to this song again and again as I was carried away by his song.He sang the songs with the guitar. His voice sounds tender and sophisticated, his voice could fit any kind of ballad.The melody, pure and understated unfold softly and pleasingly.I also like the change in pace.Josh Woodward proved to be a great singer since he showed his ballad songs. I want to download more of his songs from Internet, and share his songs to my friendS, I think they will like his songs, too.
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急!急!急!请高手帮忙写个英语作文(程度在四级左右就成),周一就要用了!采纳必有重谢!_百度知道
急!急!急!请高手帮忙写个英语作文(程度在四级左右就成),周一就要用了!采纳必有重谢!
必有重谢:英文题目是1、Is failure a good teacher字数要求180左右感谢各位大侠!非常着急啊、An open letter on academic integrity in China
2、gender discrimination in job-hunting
提问者采纳
the more failure we overcome. Frankly speaking, rather than a catastrophe: As we know that Edison invented light bulbs after overcoming thousands of failure. Secondly,写的不好见笑了3 Is failure a good teacher. As a saying goes, reflecting our defects, failure.” As long as we can take heart?In this modern world comes a controversial topic. Therefore we could be more conscious and make more self- improvement in failure, especially the optimistic mind that helps us overcome failure.Firstly. Take Thomas Edison’s success as an example,” Failure is the mother of success, and thus the more likely we will win in future. Despite the negative response from the others, failure is just like a mirror, the more experience we will get, which concerns whether failure is a good teacher为今后考试赞人品, is something that we can benefit from. Last but not least, we will definitely learn a lot from failure. From what has been discussed above, no one can be successful without experiencing failure, we may reasonably arrive at the conclusion that failure is rather a good teacher, a positive reply will be my opinion. The following reasons and examples will be in favor of my side
提问者评价
非常感谢!
其他类似问题
'1:' failure is mother of success&#39.No one can &#39, so we can get how important failure is ,is failure a good teacher
AS a proverb saying
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Is failure a good teacher?
In nowadays, there is a big difference in people's attitude towards that whther failure is a good teacher. Some people believe that failure is a good teacher and it can teach us many things that lead to success, while the others are convinced that failure ia an obstical of success so it's definately not a good teacher. As far as i am concerned, failure is a good teacher.
Our education discourage us from veneuring far enough to make mitakes, because failure has tremendous social stigma. According to most people's thinking, failure is a shame. That is the reason why these people can never succeed. Experience is the na...
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.

我要回帖