我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!it turns out that的意思
沪江词库精选it turns out that是什么意思、中英文句子翻译、英语短语。
中文释义: 结果是..., 证明是...
转入;使变成
Be well,badly,etc turned out
穿装打扮得好、不好等
Don't play out of turn!
But he turned out to be immature and irresponsible.
但结果他是个不成熟和不负责任的人。
That play turned out to be a total bomb.
那出戏结果彻底失败。
They could not have foreseen how things would turn out.
他们不可能预知事情的结果。
No. It turned out that the air fare was free,
没有,结果是飞机票是免费的,
The error committed on impulse may turn out to be the sorrow of a whole life.
一失足成千古恨。
Lenny turned out to be a tall, thin, dark man from ghana
莱尼竟然是一个高高瘦瘦、来自加纳的黑肤男人。
Well, the Wednesday of their wedding turned out to be an `autumn 'tiger,' a real scorcher
偏偏结婚的那个星期三,天气是秋老虎,热得利害。
道伯恩聚烯烃纤维
德氏安全灯
戴维森坐标
戴维斯磁性测定仪
2016it turns out that是什么意思由沪江网提供。D试题分析:specially特别地;专门地;特意地;格外地usually 通常,经常,平常,especially 尤其地,特别地,格外地actually实际上;事实上;确实。句意:结果证明我认为是女孩的一个小孩实际上是男孩。故选D考点:副词的辨析点评:解答此类题型一定要掌握各个选项的基本词义,以及一些固定搭配。做副词辨析题时,首先选定自己最有把握的词语,先排除两项,以降低试题的难度。然后依据词不离句原则,注意语境的提示限制作用认真辨析,从而找到正确答案
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:学年辽宁省沈阳市四校协作体高二上学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:完型填空
Tuesday the twelfth was my birthday. I& 16&a day of cake and presents& 17__&&&&&it turned into a day of mystery(神秘). Someone sent a bottle with a letter and a treasure map &&18&. It said there was a treasure of over 20 million dollars. I didn’t know if it was a trick(恶作剧) or if I should &&19&&it. If it was &&20& , it would be the best present I had ever got. I decided to& 21&. Two of my friends came and we rented a truck. &&22&, I thought about turning back twice during this trip, but I didn’t think it was a&23&decision for me to make. I &&24&to give this trip twice the effort(努力) I had been putting in. This would take all my trust in order for me to find the& 25&&.“The map says you have to turn when you see a large stone with a red circle,” said one of them.“What do we do after the turn?” I asked &&26&.“It says we should see a tree. We are &&27&&to turn 20 meters north of it and dig. We got there and dug. We had &&28&&at first digging but we got better and worked very &&29&. My trousers were dirty but I kept digging &&30&&I hit something. It was a large metal box. We &&31&&the lock and looked inside. There was a letter. It read:  “The lesson you have learned will be very &&32&&. If you put as much &&33&in anything you do as you did in finding the &&34&&, you will have found the key to making over 20 million dollars.”  This was a trick from my parents. I thought I would never forget this&& 35&&& birthday present.【小题1】A.expectedB.acceptedC.passedD.planned【小题2】A.orB.butC.andD.so【小题3】A.aboveB.awayC.insideD.nearby【小题4】A.trustB.forgetC.refuseD.share【小题5】A.commonB.easyC.interestingD.real【小题6】A.chooseB.tryC.askD.think【小题7】A.LuckilyB.FinallyC.ProbablyD.Actually【小题8】A.wiseB.bigC.differentD.quick【小题9】A.hatedB.failedC.neededD.remembered【小题10】A.pleasureB.truthC.helpD.aim【小题11】A.gratefullyB.sadlyC.angrilyD.seriously【小题12】A.allowedB.requiredC.forcedD.encouraged【小题13】A.trainingB.experienceC.troubleD.fun【小题14】A.quicklyB.badlyC.tiredlyD.carefully【小题15】A.sinceB.ifC.becauseD.until【小题16】A.repairedB.openedC.changedD.cleaned【小题17】A.valuableB.necessaryC.satisfyingD.painful【小题18】A.timeB.moneyC.healthD.energy【小题19】A.bottleB.mapC.letterD.tree【小题20】A.prettyB.perfectC.specialD.expensive
来源:2010年普通高等学校招生统一考试——英语(浙江卷)
题型:阅读理解
My family and I lived across the street from Southway Park since I was four years old. Then just last year the city put a chain link fence around the park and started bulldozing (用推土机推平) the trees and grass to make way for a new apartment complex. When I saw the fence and bulldozers, I asked myself, “Why don't they just leave it alone?”&&&&&&&Looking back, I think what sentenced the park to oblivion (被遗忘) was the drought (旱灾) we had about four years ago. Up until then, Southway Park was a nice green park with plenty of trees and a public swimming pool. My friends and I rollerskated on the sidewalks, climbed the trees, and swam in the pool all the years I was growing up. The park was almost like my own yard. Then the summer I was fifteen the drought came and things changed.There had been almost no rain at all that year. The city stopped watering the park grass. Within a few weeks I found myself living across the street from a huge brown desert. Leaves fell off the park trees, and pretty soon the trees started dying, too. Next, the park swimming pool was closed. The city cut down on the work force that kept the park, and pretty soon it just got too ugly and dirty to enjoy anymore.As the drought lasted into the fall, the park got worse every month. The rubbish piled up or blew across the brown grass. Soon the only people in the park were beggars and other people down on their luck. People said drugs were being sold or traded there now. The park had gotten scary, and my mother told us kids not to go there anymore.&&&&&&The drought finally ended and things seemed to get back to normal, that is, everything but the park. It had gotten into such bad shape that the city just let it stay that way. Then about six months ago I heard that the city was going to “redevelop” certain worn-out areas of the city. It turned out that the city had planned to get rid of the park, sell the land and let someone build rows of apartment buildings on it.The chain-link fencing and the bulldozers did their work.& Now we live across the street from six rows of apartment buildings. Each of them is three units high and stretches a block in each direction. The neighborhood has changed without the park. The streets I used to play in are jammed with cars now. Things will never be the same again. Sometimes I wonder, though, what changes another drought would make in the way things are today. 1. How did the writer feel when he saw the fence and bulldozers.'?A.Scared.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Confused.&&&&&&&&C. Upset.&&&&&&&D. Curious.2. Why was the writer told not to go to the park by his mother?A.It was being rebuilt.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. It was dangerous.C. It became crowded.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. It had turned into a desert.3. According to the writer, what eventually brought about the disappearance of the park?A. The drought.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. The crime.C. The beggars and the rubbish.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. The decisions of the city.4. The last sentence of the passage implies that if another drought came,&&&&&&&& .A. the situation would be much worseB. people would have to desert their homesC. the city would be fully prepared in advanceD. the city would have to redevelop the neighborhood
来源:学年浙江省某重点高中高一12月月考英语试卷(带解析)
My friends, Emma Daniels, spent the summer of 1974 traveling in Israel. During her monthlong stay in Jerusalem she often went to a café called Chocolate Soup. It was run by two men, one of whom – Alex – used to live in Montreal. One morning when Emma went in for coffee, while chatting with her new friend Alex, she mentioned that she had just finished the book she was reading and had nothing else to read. Alex said he had a wonderful book she might like, and that he’d be happy to lend it to her. As he lived just above the café, he quickly ran up to get it. The book he handed to Emma just minutes later was Markings, a book by a former Secrcetary-General of the United Nations (UN).Emma had never read it, nor had she ever bought a copy. But, when she opened it up, she was floored to see her own name and address inside the cover in her own handwriting.It turned out that the summer before, at a concert back in Montreal, Emma had met a Californian who was in town visiting friends. They decided to exchange addresses, but neither of them had any paper. The man opened up a book he was carrying in his backpack and asked Emma to write her name and address inside. When he returned to California, he left the book behind in Montreal, and his friend Alex kept it. When Alex later moved to Jerusalcm, he took the book along.【小题1】Alex lent Emma the book, Markings,__________.A.to show his friendliness to herB.to show his interest in readingC.to tell her about the importance of UND.to let her write her name and address inside【小题2】How did Emma feel the moment she opened the book?A.Pleased.B.Satisfied.C.Worried.D.Surprised.【小题3】We can learn from the text the Californian________.A.met Emma at a concertB.invited Emma to a concertC.introduced Emma to his friendD.left Emma his backpack【小题4】Who was supposed to be the first owner of the book?A.An official of the UN.B.A coffee shop owner.C.A friend of the author’s.D.Alex’s friend from California.
来源:学年山东省济宁市金乡一中高一1月考前模拟英语试卷(带解析)
Joanne was stuck in a traffic jam in central Birmingham at 5:30 and at 6:30 she was expected to be chairing a meeting of the tennis club. At last, the traffic was moving. She swung quickly racing to her house. As she opened the door , she nearly tripped over (被绊倒)Sheba. “Hey, Sheba,” she said, “I've got no time for you now, but I'll take you out as soon as I get back from tennis club.” Then she noticed Sheba seemed to be coughing or choking. Obviously, she could hardly breathe. Immediately, Joanne realized she would have to take her to the vet (兽医).When she got there, the vet was just about to close for the day. Seeing the state of Sheba, Dr. Sterne brought her quickly into his office. “Listen, doctor, I'm really in a rush to get to a meeting, can I leave her with you, and go and get changed? I'll be back in ten minutes to pick her up, and then I'll take her on to the meeting with me. Is that OK?”“Sure.” said the doctor. Joanne made the quick trip back to her house in a couple of minutes. As she was once more&entering the hallway, the phone by the door began to ring. “This is Dr. Sterne,” said an anxious voice. “I want you to get out of that house immediately, ”said the doctor's voice. “I'm coming round right away, and the police will be there any time now. Wait outside!” At that moment, a police car screeched (发出尖锐的声音)to a stop outside the house. Two policemen got out and ran into the house. Joanne was by now completely confused and very frightened. Then the doctor arrived. “Where’s Sheba? Is she OK?” shouted Joanne. “She’s fine, Joanne. I took out the thing which was choking her, and she’s OK now. ”Just then, the two policemen reappeared from the house, half-carrying a white—faced man, who could hardly walk. There was blood all over him. “My God, ” said Joanne,&“how did he get in there? And how did you know he was there?”“I think he must be a burglar.” said the doctor. “I knew he was there because when I finally removed what was stuck in Sheba’s throat:it turned out to be three human fingers.”【小题1】What was Joanne supposed to do at 6:30?A.To walk her dog.B.To see her doctor. C.To attend a club meeting.D.To play tennis with her friends.【小题2】Joanne wanted to get back to her home again __________ .&&&&&&&&&&& . A.to dress up for the meetingB.to phone the police stationC.to catch the badly hurt burglar D.to wait for her dog to be cured【小题3】From the passage, we can infer that________ .A.Sheba fought against the burglarB.the police found the burglar had broken inC.Joanne had planned to take her dog to the meetingD.the doctor performed a difficult operation on the dog【小题4】In this passage, the writer intends to tell us that the dog is _________&&. A.cleverB.friendlyC.frightening D.devoted【小题5】The underlined word “a burglar” in the last paragraph probably means ________. A.a cleanerB.a physicianC.a thiefD.a murderer
来源:学年广东省揭阳一中高一第一阶段考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:填空题
请根据字面提示与句意,用必修1Unit1-2中所学新词、短语或句型的适当形式补充句子。注意每空一词,并将答案填写在答题卷标号为61-85的相应位置上。【小题1】The survey shows that the spread of the disease has caused growing public ________(担忧).【小题2】It was warm enough to be ________(户外) all afternoon.【小题3】The ship will start its first ________(航行) next Monday.【小题4】In order to get this job done well, you have to speak ________(流利) in at least two African languages.【小题5】By the age of two a child will have a ________(词汇量) of about two hundred words.【小题6】Building of the new library should begin in the ________(较后) part of next year.【小题7】His ________(口音) suggested that he was not a native here.【小题8】Although they are twins, they look ________(完全) different.【小题9】Both parents and ________(青少年) must try to bridge the generation gap between them【小题10】She had changed so much that I didn't r________ her until she began to talk.【小题11】I am not from N a________, I am from Denmark.【小题12】I'm afraid I can't help you at p________; I'm too busy.【小题13】This autumn the BBC will be showing a s________ of French films.【小题14】Union leaders and company bosses will meet tomorrow in an attempt to reach a ________(settle).【小题15】Facial ________(express) are important in communication. 【小题16】他冷静下来后提出来的点子确实行得通。The idea that he ________ ________ ________ when calmed down did work. 【小题17】朋友对我们很重要,但我们常把友情的存在看得过于理所当然。Friends ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ our lives, though we may take the fact of friendship for granted.【小题18】老师建议我们不要凭感觉,而是根据事实作出结论。The teacher suggested that we ________ ________ our conclusions ________ facts rather than feelings.【小题19】他想出名。他已经厌烦一直当无名小卒了。He wanted to be famous -- he ________ ________ ________ being nobody.【小题20】那是我第一次跟一个西班牙学生面对面说话,结果还不错。It ________ the first time that I ________ ________ with a Spanish student face to face. It turned out that we got along quite well.【小题21】I'm grateful that you helped me out. = I'm grateful ________ ________ ________ ________ me out【小题22】She was absent from school because she was ill.=" She" was absent from school ________ ________ ________.【小题23】We should ask the student to fully use the Internet resources.=" We" should ask the student to _______ ________ ________ _______ the Internet resources.【小题24】There are more than 3,000 students in our school.=" ________" ________ _______ the students in our school _______ more than 3,000.【小题25】I met Li Ming at the railway station yesterday. (对划线部分进行强调)________ ________ ________ ________ I met Li Ming at the railway station.

我要回帖

更多关于 it turn out that 的文章

随机推荐