It is agood job nice workjob most of time.什么意思

问题补充&&
本页链接:
意思是:那差不多是一份好工作。
有问必答9981&5-12 23:08
猜你感兴趣l like to feel close to someone. It is nice to have a friend to talk, laugh and do things with. Surely, there are times when we need to be alone. We don't always want people around. But we would feel lonely if we never had a friend.No two people are the same. Sometimes friends don't get along well, which doesn't mean that they no longer like each other. Most of the time they will go on being friends. Sometimes friends move away, then we feel very sad. We miss them much, but we can call them and write to them. Maybe we would never see them again, and we can make new friends. It is surprising to find out how much we like new people when we get to know them. Families sometimes name their children after a close friend. Many places are named after men and women, if they are friendly to people in a town. So are some schools. We think of these people when we go to these places.There's more good news for people, if they have friends. These people live longer than those people if those don't have friends. Why? It could be that they are happier. Being happy helps you stay well. Or it could be just knowing that someone cares, if someone cares about you, you take better care of yourself.小题1:The first paragraph tells us __________.A.none needs friendsB.we always need friends around usC.making friends is the need in people's life D.we need to be alone小题2:Which of the following is NOT mentioned in the passage?A.People are happy when their friends leave them.B.People may never see their friends after their friends move away.C.People can know their friends in different ways.D.People like their friends very much if they get to know them.小题3:Which of the following is the most probable place people name after friendly people?A.A house.B.A room.C.A library.D.A village.小题4:If people have friends, they would live longer, because __________.A.they feel happier and healthierB.they get a lot of help from their friendsC.they take better care of themselvesD.both A and C小题5:This passage tells us __________.A.that people are all friendsB.that people need friendsC.how to get to know friendsD.how to name a place - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:l like to feel close to someone. It is nice to have a friend to talk, laugh and do things with. Surely, there are times when we need to be alone. We don't always want people around. But we would feel lonely if we never had a friend.No two people are the same. Sometimes friends don't get along well, which doesn't mean that they no longer like each other. Most of the time they will go on being friends. Sometimes friends move away, then we feel very sad. We miss them much, but we can call them and write to them. Maybe we would never see them again, and we can make new friends. It is surprising to find out how much we like new people when we get to know them. Families sometimes name their children after a close friend. Many places are named after men and women, if they are friendly to people in a town. So are some schools. We think of these people when we go to these places.There's more good news for people, if they have friends. These people live longer than those people if those don't have friends. Why? It could be that they are happier. Being happy helps you stay well. Or it could be just knowing that someone cares, if someone cares about you, you take better care of yourself.小题1:The first paragraph tells us __________.A.none needs friendsB.we always need friends around usC.making friends is the need in people's life D.we need to be alone小题2:Which of the following is NOT mentioned in the passage?A.People are happy when their friends leave them.B.People may never see their friends after their friends move away.C.People can know their friends in different ways.D.People like their friends very much if they get to know them.小题3:Which of the following is the most probable place people name after friendly people?A.A house.B.A room.C.A library.D.A village.小题4:If people have friends, they would live longer, because __________.A.they feel happier and healthierB.they get a lot of help from their friendsC.they take better care of themselvesD.both A and C小题5:This passage tells us __________.A.that people are all friendsB.that people need friendsC.how to get to know friendsD.how to name a placel like to feel close to someone. It is nice to have a friend to talk, laugh and do things with. Surely, there are times when we need to be alone. We don't always want people around. But we would feel lonely if we never had a friend.No two people are the same. Sometimes friends don't get along well, which doesn't mean that they no longer like each other. Most of the time they will go on being friends. Sometimes friends move away, then we feel very sad. We miss them much, but we can call them and write to them. Maybe we would never see them again, and we can make new friends. It is surprising to find out how much we like new people when we get to know them. Families sometimes name their children after a close friend. Many places are named after men and women, if they are friendly to people in a town. So are some schools. We think of these people when we go to these places.There's more good news for people, if they have friends. These people live longer than those people if those don't have friends. Why? It could be that they are happier. Being happy helps you stay well. Or it could be just knowing that someone cares, if someone cares about you, you take better care of yourself.小题1:The first paragraph tells us __________.A.none needs friendsB.we always need friends around usC.making friends is the need in people's life D.we need to be alone小题2:Which of the following is NOT mentioned in the passage?A.People are happy when their friends leave them.B.People may never see their friends after their friends move away.C.People can know their friends in different ways.D.People like their friends very much if they get to know them.小题3:Which of the following is the most probable place people name after friendly people?A.A house.B.A room.C.A library.D.A village.小题4:If people have friends, they would live longer, because __________.A.they feel happier and healthierB.they get a lot of help from their friendsC.they take better care of themselvesD.both A and C小题5:This passage tells us __________.A.that people are all friendsB.that people need friendsC.how to get to know friendsD.how to name a place科目:最佳答案小题1:C小题2:A小题3:C小题4:D小题5:B解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心阅读理解 My friend is a taxi driver.He has been a taxi driver for ten years.It’s a nice job most of the time.He can meet a lot of people.He always works at night because there is too much traffic du 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
  My friend is a taxi driver.He has been a taxi driver for ten years.It’s a nice job most of the time.He can meet a lot of people.He always works at night because there is too much traffic during the day.He usually goes home between two o’clock in the morning.There are some very strange things, which often happen at night.One day my friend was taking a woman back home from a party at three o’clock in the morning.She has her little dog with her.When they got to her house, she found she had lost her key.So my friend waited in the car with the dog while she climbed in through the window.My friend waited and waited.After half an hour of knocking, he decided to find out what was going on.He tied the dog to a tree and started to climb in through the window.
  At that moment some policemen came.They thought my friend was a thief.Luckily, the woman came downstairs.She must have gone to sleep and forgotten about my friend and the dog.
The driver always works at night because it is easier to ________.
climb in through window
make money
meet a lot of people
The woman climbed in through the window because ________.
she wanted to have a sleep
her husband didn’t open the door for her
she didn’t want to pay the money
she couldn’t find her key
The story happened ________.
early in the morning
late at night
outside the city
near the bus station
Which of the following is not true?
The driver worked until 2 or 3 o’clock in the morning.
The policemen made a mistake.
The woman had no money to pay.
The woman had forgotten about the driver and the dog.
The driver climbed in through the window to ________.
get money from the woman
phone the police
return the dog to the woman
see what happened in the house
答案:1.A;2.D;3.A;4.C;5.D;
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:中考阅读理解实战演练趣味幽默篇-牛津英语
  (In court(法庭), the judge asks the boy named Henry some questions.)
  Judge:Can you tell us how the accident happened?
  Henry:Yes, sir.The farmer drove very fast when I met with him.His car knocked me down and hurt my arm.
  Judge:(To the farmer)Was that right?
  Farmer:No, sir.But it rained heavily and I couldn’t drive fast.
  Judge:So you don’t think you knocked him down?
  Farmer:Yes, I did.But I didn’t see him mending his bike in the middle of the road.
  Judge:Well.Did you send him to a hospital?
  Farmer:Yes.But the doctor said there was nothing serious to him.
  Judge:(To Henry)Do you agree with him?
  Henry:Yes, sir.But my left arm often hurts and I can't lift it at all.
  Judge:Could you show us how you can lift it now?
  Henry:Sure.(Slowly the boy lifts his arm below his nose.)
  Judge:Poor boy! And how high could you lift it before the accident?
  Henry:Oh, I could lift it very high like this.(Holding his left arm up over his head)
  Judge:But I don't think there's something wrong with your arm.
  Henry:I…I…So it is.But my lawyer(律师)tells me to do so.
  根据上面的对话,在短文的空白处填写一个适当的词,使短文内容与对话意思相符.
It happened on a(1)________ day.A boy named Henry was(2)________ his bike on the road while a farmer's(3)________ knocked him down.The farmer sent him to a hospital and the doctor said nothing(4)________ happened to the boy.But his parents hoped the boy could be paid more(5)________ for it.They asked for a lawyer's(6)________ .The lawyer taught the boy(7)________ to say in court.Henry told the judge his arm hurt and that he couldn't(8)________ it up.The judge asked him to show it to him.He could lift it below his nose.The judge asked him how(9)________ he could lift it before the accident.The boy(10)________ what the lawyer said and lifted it over his head!
  Good afternoon.Welcome to England.We hope that your visit will be a pleasant one.Today I'd like to tell you something about a few of our laws.
  The first one is about drinking.Now you may not buy wine in this country if you are under 18 years of age,nor may your friends buy it for you.
  The second one,noise.Enjoy yourselves by yourself,but don't make unnecessary noise,especially at night.We ask you to respect other people who may wish you be quiet.
  The third one,crossing the road.Be careful.The traffic moves on the left side of the road in this country.Use pedestrian crossing (人行横道) and don't take any chances when crossing the road.
  My next point is about rubbish.It isn't lawful to drop rubbish in the street.When you have something to throw away,please put it in your pocket and take it home,or put it in a dustbin.
  Finally,smoking.It is against the law to buy cigarettes if you are less than 16 years of age.
  I'd like to finish by saying that if you need any kinds of help,you should contact
the police.They will be glad to help you.You can call,write or go to ask any policemen.(1)
Who do you think is most likely to make the speech?
  A.A guide. B.A person who makes laws.
  C.A teacher. D.An English officer.
How many laws are discussed in the speech?
  A.Four.  B.Three.  C.Six.  D.Five.
The main purpose (目的) of this speech is to ______.
  A.tell people that those above 18 can drink and smoke in England
  B.declare (宣布) the different laws in England
  C.give advice to the travelers in England
  D.warn people against going to England
The underlined word“contact”in the last paragraph means“______”.
  A.keep up  B.go to see C.make a call to D.bring trouble
From the passage we can learn______.
  A.in England,if you are under 18 years of age,you can't buy wine,but your friends can buy it for you
  B.you may not buy cigarettes unless you are above 16 years of age
  C.because the traffic moves on the left side of the road,you must use the pedestrian crossing when crossing the road
  D.you can't make a noise except at night
    Mr and Mrs Green do not often go out in the evening, but one Saturday, Mrs Green says to Mr Green, &There is a good film at
  the cinema tonight. Shall we go to see it?&
    Mr Green is quite happy about it. So they went, and both of them enjoy the film.  They come out of the cinema at 11 0'clock, get into their car
and begin driving home. They see a woman running along the road very fast, and a man is running after her. So Mr Green drives the
car very slowly near the woman and says to her, &Can we help you?&  &No, thank you.& the woman says, &My husband(丈夫)and I always
run home after the cinema, and the last one must wash the dishes at home!&
根据短文内容,选择最恰当的答案。
  1. Mr and Mrs Green goes out _____ one evening.[  ]
  A. to see a film       B. to drive a car
  C. to run along the road   D. to take a walk
  2. _____ enjoy the film.           [  ]
  A. Mr Green       B. Mrs Green
  C. Mr and Mrs Green   D. Everybody there
  3. Mr Green wants to _____.          [  ]
  A. drive the car slowly   B. help that woman
  C. run along the road    D. look at the woman
  4. That woman ____.              [  ]
  A. wants to get help   B. is running back home to wash dishes
  C. is running for fun  D. doesn't want to do the washing
  5. Mr and Mrs Green _____.           [  ]
  A. don't help the woman       B. run after the woman
  C. help the woman wash the dishes  D. are afraid to help her
来源:牛津8年级(A)Unit 1测试题-牛津英语
  Jack is a twenty-year-old young man.Two years ago, when he finished middle school, he found work in a shop.Usually he works until ten o’clock in the evening.He is very tired when he gets home.After a quick supper he goes to bed and soon falls asleep.His grandma who lives downstairs is pleased with him.
  One day, on his way home, he met his friend Mary.They were both happy.He asked the girl to his house, and she agreed happily.He bought some fruit and drinks for her.And they talked about their school, teachers, classmates and their future.They talked for a long time.
  “Have a look at your watch, please,”said the girl.“What time is it now?”
  “Sorry, something is wrong with my watch,”said Jack.“Where’s yours?”
  “I left it at home.”
  Jack thought for a moment and found a way.He began to stamp his foot on the floor, “Bang! Bang! Bang!”
  The sound woke his grandma up.The old woman shouted downstairs, “It’s twelve o’clock in the night, Jack.Why are you still jumping upstairs?”
Jack was ________ when he finished middle school.
The old woman is satisfied with Jack because ________.
he’s her grandson
he’s clever
he can keep quiet
he gets home on time
From the story, we can know that Mary is Jack’s ________.
colleague (同事)
The word “stamp” in the story means ________ in Chinese.
Jack stamped his foot on the floor in order to (为了)________.
wake his grandma up
make his grandma angry
let his grandma tell him the time
let his grandma buy him a watch
I study  1  Taiyuan. My mother and  2  want  3  on a trip  4  the Great Wall. She  5  the Great Wall is very nice. We can  6  many things on it. It is about 360 kilometres  7  here to Beijing. We can go to Beijng  8 , on a bus  9  on a plane. It is too expensive to take a plane. Buses are slow. We want to  10  on a train.   1. A. on       B. of        C. in       D. at   2. A. me       B. I         C. my       D. her   3. A. go       B. goes       C. to go     D. to does
  4. A. at       B. on        C. of       D. to 
  5. A. talks     B. speaks      C. says     D. say   6. A. look      B. look at     C. looks at    D. see   7. A. from      B. at        C. on       D. to
  8. A. by train   B. by a train   C. on train    D. in train
  9. A. and      B. or        C. but      D. too   10. A. go there  B. go to there   C. come there  D. come to there   五. 阅读理解    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!Facebook is a Waste of TimeUpdated on August 14, 2015
There. I’ve said it. And the relief is tangible.
I have tried using Facebook for a year or so, in order to market myself, make ‘friends’ and earn money.
Hours and hours of liking stuff, posting stuff, sharing, linking and friending.
Net result?
Sure, every time I log in I can see lots going on, and messages to read, photos to look at.
But in terms of getting traffic to my web pages the exercise has been entirely pointless.
Therefore, due to preferring the idea of writing my own stuff rather than reading other people’s – I have decide to quit my FB Groups and put effort where it has a chance of making me some money.
No more wasting time on Facebook.
Facebook PollIs It a Waste of Time? Yes No
The Things People PostThere are some standard postings on Facebook.
What my kids look like seems to be one. That's fascinating. Don't get me wrong, I am sure your kids are wonderful.
I particularly like knowing that someone has bought a product. Or enjoyed visiting a sponsors website.
It is nice, sometimes, rarely, occasionally - to hear of people's achievements. To be able to offer support and encouragement. Those tend to be rare moments in the feed.
And all that stuff is OK but remember - this is supposed to be all about me. So I need to post my own series of updates and then spend time checking who liked it and answering comments.
If you are getting irritated when people comment on a post, meaning you have to respond, it is probably time to leave.
There is no need to make a big announcement about leaving
Inappropriate LikesYou have to Like everything on Facebook. Otherwise your friend might think you don't love them any more.
My cat died... Like.
My husband left... Like.
I am fat... Like.
The Like is supposed to be supportive but it can seem entirely inappropriate. And it takes way too long to find an emoji with a concerned supportive expression that promises empathy without money.
If we behaved in real life like we do on Facebook there might be some more honest responses
Using Facebook for Link SharingThe only reason I joined was to share links to my wonderful web pages.
It took me a long time to realise that the idea is not to share your own stuff.
The point is to share other people’s.
Now that’s wonderful and charitable and all that, but to be honest, I’m not in the charity business.
I am trying to write content that other people might want to read and share. Not spend my precious time reading and sharing theirs.
I know it is supposed to be a quid pro quo. Well frankly, screw that. Time spent viewing, reading, sharing and liking would be much better spent writing and improving my own offering.
If the content is good enough people will visit, read and share. And if, as is more likely, it is not up to snuff – it needs a lot more time improving it.
Not only is Facebook a waste of time - now it is filled with spam advertising
Times When Facebook Is OKThere ARE times in our lives when we have nothing else to do.
In hospital, prison, divorced, mentally ill, lazy or out of work.
That is when Facebook can become a friend.
It may be the only one you have.
Facebook may be OK if you really have nothing else to do
Mindless PostingsI can’t spend any more time reading other people’s idea of what is either important or funny.
Very rarely does it gel with my ideas.
Mostly it is irritating mind pap.
Now, that’s fine if you want to spend your time on that. People do different things.
I love messing around on forums, playing silly games. I enjoy it too much. It is addictive.
But it is not the best use of limited free time when there are other more productive things to do.
Add a Dislike ButtonI'm British. Ok?
Everything in my world is not Awesome. I do not go round "Having a nice day". It rains a lot.
In my world I might genuinely Like something maybe once or twice in a lifetime. Not fifty times a day.
When updating that Facebook status is so important - cartoon
Using Facebook to Share Your Own ContentMy experience of sharing my own pages has been that it is a particularly ineffective way to gain traffic.
Any hits are fleeting and temporary.
The visits consist of friends being badgered into taking a look at your page out of politeness.
I call it misleading, favour traffic. It is not being shared because it is good quality, engaging, interesting.
How do you know when something is good enough to be shared?
When people you don't know share it without being asked.
Facebook friends versus real live friends
Things That are NOT a Waste of Time on FacebookObviously Facebook is not all bad.
Otherwise it would not be the most popular social network ever.
Here are some of the really useful aspects of it without which our lives would be empty and sad.
Cat videos
I cannot stress how important these are.
To be able to watch cat after cat doing stuff like eating and stretching is so important to our mental well-being.
Stupid people
Videos of ignorant and criminally stupid people doing daft things are an essential component of daily life.
Before Facebook I just ate food.
Now I can look at it.
My life is not complete until I have seen at least one hundred adverts for available single women or vitamin supplements.
Helping security services
It is essential for the safety of humanity that every mouse-click I make goes straight back to the NSA for evaluation by a team of experts in the psychology of stupid.
Logging Out of FacebookLeaving Facebook will be one less thing to check each time I switch my computer on.
It is bad enough waiting for Windows to load before checking email, stats and analytics.
Why add another pointless five minutes seeing if some stupid thing I said got liked, or if someone else I don’t know wants to be my friend?
They don’t want to be my friend. They want to spam me, the same as I spam them.
Or worse than that, they do want to be my friend. Now that is a real drag on time, no offence meant.
So, to anyone who wonders why I left The Group, whichever group it was, the above should explain it.
Hmmm. So what should I do now?
Better have one last peek before quitting for good. And maybe I could update my status - just to let everyone know...
The complete experience of a life wasted on Facebook
More by this AuthorSensible affordable solutions to the problem of buying for rich people when you don't have much money yourself.
The best car is the BMW? I reckon.
And I'm not just saying that as a car dealer!
Why the BMW rear wheel drive is rubbish in the snow and ice and what to do about it.
by tnvrstar
by Arun Sivaraj
by POSH by tori boutique
by Christy Birmingham
by John Coviello
by Kylyssa Shay
by Suzanne Day
Please rate this article using the scale below. The scale is from 1 to 10, where 10 is the best and 1 is the worst.

我要回帖

更多关于 nicejob 的文章

随机推荐