类别:天气
当前版本:1.0
语言:英语
运行环境:需要 iOS 6.0 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad、iPod touch 兼容。
下载此APP的用户也下载
简介:欢迎来到我们的天气应用程序 - 离线模式,支持...
天气预报,今天和长期的条件。中国气候应用说明
欢迎来到我们的天气应用程序 - 离线模式,支持多国语言!
应用目前详细的天气预报,每小时3期6天,长期天气预报根据每天的天气12天,30天他归档数据。准确和地方预测分支机构遍布全球,可以离线设备中的工作。最好的应用程序为旅客和山远足!应用程序显示当前天气有关的详细信息:- 条件- 最小和最大温度在晚上,晚上和早晨- 湿度- 压力- 风速- 云覆盖- 日出和日落- 这一天的长度应用程序可以在离线模式下工作,天气预报可以在线观看,数据缓存后。你可以使用这个天气应用程序没有数据漫游和隐性成本!Welcome to our weather app - with offline mode and support for multiple languages!App present detailed weather forecast per 3 hour periods for 6 days, daily weather for 12 days and 30 days long term weather forecast basedon archive data. Accurate and local forecasts for locations worldwide, now can work offline in your device. Best app for traveler and mountain hikers!App shows detailed current weather with information about: - conditions - min & max temperature at night, evening and morning - humidity - pressure - wind speed - clouds cover - sunrise and sunset - length of the day App can work in offline mode, weather forecast can be viewed offline, after data is cached. You can use this weather app without data roaming and hidden costs!Please note that hikersbay app provide data created by community. If you think that we're publishing incomplete or incorrect data let us know by clicking "report incorrect data' below the contested information.DisclaimerThis app is created to providing the most comprehensive information about traveling to other countries. However, it does not guarantee100% accuracy of data. We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this mobile app.Authors do not accept responsibility - including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like.
天气预报,今天和长期的条件。中国气候怎么样
| | | | | | |
| | | | | | | |
|||||||||||||||
iTunes分类排行榜
||||||||||||||||||
京公网安备98
苹果园为iOS用户提供和下载,最新的、、、等,分享最权威的资讯、、及解决办法,拥有最火爆的,苹果园一家专注解决iOS所求的网站。
19:25:57.653---- 19:25:57.668----15.6欢迎来到应用汇!
&&&找苹果应用?请访问:
Windfinder
600-800下载 / 0人评论
AppChina 应用汇QQ群:
应用汇开发者交流开发群:
网游玩家客服QQ:
微博/微信联系人QQ:
24小时举报电话号码:
网游合作QQ:北区
单机合作QQ:
友情链接QQ:
反馈邮箱:
广告合作:Windfinder Pro on the App Store
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To buy and download Windfinder Pro by Windfinder, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Windfinder Pro
By Windfinder
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Wind, waves and weather for 40.000 locations worldwide. Any time, any where!For kitesurfers, windsurfers, surfers, sailors, and paragliders: The real time observations, so you know what's going on! And accurate forecasts, so you can always find the best conditions for your sport!- real time observations from more than 18.000 weather stations worldwide- forecasts for more than 40.000 locations worldwide- forecasts for the next 10 days in time steps of 3 hours- Displayed weather parameters: wind speed & direction, air temperature, clouds, precipitation, air pressure, wave height, period & direction- Optimized design for fluent
display and navigation- Save money through optimized data transmission- Configurable units and display options- Configurable list of favoritesPro-Features - Superforecast (Europe, North America, Egypt)A high resolution forecast model with hourly timesteps (only available for locations in Europe, Egypt and North America).- Forecast mapsForecast maps give you a better overview on the general weather situation. For Europe, Egypt and North America there are also additonal high resolution Superforecast forecast maps available. - Ad-freeNo ads anymore! Distraction free usage. Screencast:/watch?v=L0noBJcbuIc
What's New in Version 3.5.6
- Improvements and Bugfixes- Adjustments for iOS9
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Like the app so far (1 day). It doesn't update as often as the website. Been waiting over 3 hrs so far for a more recent update. Paid version should update more often. Important to me as a crane operator where wind is critical.
No reason to upgrade for the Great Lakes
I upgraded to the pro to see the wave conditions on the great lakes and evidently not for the largest fresh water region in the World ! Do you guys think this is mud puddle here ? Otherwise I like the app but I feel I got ripped off for buying the pro.
Very useful
Probably my favorite wind app.
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad$1.99Category: Version: 3.5.6Size: 7.3 MBLanguages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, SpanishSeller: Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
2.33332&&&&&6 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&61 Ratings
More by Windfinder
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.

我要回帖

更多关于 windfinder中文网站 的文章

随机推荐