I won't make me cry 英文歌you cry, it will make me cry 英文歌you happy什么意思

求一首的英文歌,歌词中有you make me wanna 呜啊啦啦啦啦啦啦哦诶_百度知道
求一首的英文歌,歌词中有you make me wanna 呜啊啦啦啦啦啦啦哦诶
Innocence - Avril LavigneWaking up I see that everything is okayThe first time in my life and now it's so greatSlowing down I look around and I am so amazedI think about the little things that make life greatI wouldn't change a thing about itThis is the best feelingThis innocence is brilliant, I hope that it will stayThis moment is perfect, please don't go awayI need you nowAnd I'll hold on to it, don't you let it pass you byI found a place so safe, not a single tearThe first time in my life and now it's so clearFeel calm, I belong, I'm so happy hereIt's so strong and now I let myself be sincereI wouldn't change a thing about itThis is the best feelingThis innocence is brilliant, I hope that it will stayThis moment is perfect, please don't go awayI need you nowAnd I'll hold on to it, don't you let it pass you byIt's the state of bliss you think you're dreamingIt's the happiness inside that you're feelingIt's so beautiful, it makes you wanna cryIt's the state of bliss you think you're dreamingIt's the happiness inside that you're feelingIt's so beautiful, it makes you wanna cryIt's so beautiful, it makes you wanna cryThis innocence is brilliant, it makes you wanna cryThis innocence is brilliant, please don't go away'Cause I need you nowAnd I'll hold on to it, don't you let it pass you byThis innocence is brilliant, it's so beautiful, it's so beautifulThis moment is perfect, please don't go awayI need you now, it makes me wanna cryAnd I'll hold on to it, don't you let it pass you by
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
Innocence - Avril Lavigne
Innocence - Avril Lavigne
Eddie Amador & Kimberly Cole ft.Garza - U Make Me Wanna去搜狗音乐能找到。
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Born To Make You Happy 布兰妮的歌,想知道翻译中文是什么,谢谢!_百度知道
Born To Make You Happy 布兰妮的歌,想知道翻译中文是什么,谢谢!
真的想真的,谢谢了
提问者采纳
born是生的意思,make使得为你快乐而生,to是为了,you你,happy快乐。绝对没错
提问者评价
谢谢你·很感谢你,你也听听真的那个到2分多钟有个段旋律很有感觉噢··
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
而非生硬地从字面强硬翻译:为你的快乐而生:只要你快乐,很荣幸能为您回答布布相关问题:我出生就是为了让你快乐,因为歌名是本歌主旋律歌词I‘m Born To Make You Happy的缩略。希望您能采纳。官方翻译是。字面意思楼上已经解释了,因为那是建立在理解全歌的基础上进行的你好我是布布的铁杆BITCH。但完整字面意思是。个人认为官方翻译是最贴切的
命中注定让你快乐
为君幸福而生~~不谢,呵呵
Born To Make You Happy
生而为你快乐
(oh my love)
(哦,我的爱人)
i'm sitting here alone up in my room
我独自坐在闺房
and thinking about the times
that we've been through
回想着我们曾经共同渡过的时光
(oh my love)
(哦,我的爱人)
i 'm looking at a picture in my hand
我看着手中的照片
trying my best to understand
尽可能去思想
i really wanna know what we did wrong
with the love that felt so strong
我们究竟做错了什么,使我们那么看重的爱情成为既往
if only you were here tonight
如果今夜你在我的身旁
i know that we could make it right
我知道我们一定能够使它恢复正常
i don't know how to live without your love
我不知道...
Born To Make You Happy
只要你快乐
(oh my love)
(哦,我的爱人)
i'm sitting here alone up in my room
我独自坐在房间
and thinking about the times that we've been through
回忆着我们曾经共同度过的时光
(oh my love)
(哦,我的爱人)
i 'm looking at a picture in my hand
我看着手中的照片
trying my best to understand
i really wanna know what we did wrong
我们究竟做错了什么,
with the love that felt so strong
因为我们的爱情是如此坚固
if only you were here tonight
如果今夜你在我的身旁
i know that we could make it right
我知道我们一定能够使它恢复正常
i don't know how to live without your love
我不知道没有你的爱将...
布兰妮的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
题型:阅读理解
In New York, on a Friday night, a poor young artist stood at the gate of a train station. He was playing his& 16&&.His music was so great that many people put money into his&& 17&&.The next day, the young artist came to the&& 18&&place, and played the violin as usual. Different from the day before, he took out a piece of paper and put&& 19&&on the ground. The paper read ,“Last night ,a man named George Sang put an important thing into my hat& 20&&.Please come to get it soon.”&& 21&&about half an hour, a(an)&& 22&&man there in a hurry, “Oh ,it’s you. You did come here.” The young violinist asked &&23&&, “Are you Mr. George Sang?”“Yes! Yes!” Then the violinist asked, “Did you lose something?”“Lottery(彩票).It’s the most valuable lottery in my 70 years of life,” said the man.The violinist&& 24 &&a lottery ticket. George Sang’s name was on it, so the violinist&& 25&&it to him. Later someone asked the violinist, “Since you&& 26&&play the violin every day to make your tuition (学费)in the university, why didn’t you keep the lottery ticket for yourself?” The violinist said, “&&27&&&I don’t have much money, I But if I lose honesty, I won’t be happy forever.” Through our lives, we can get a lot and lose so&& 28&&. But being&& 29&&should always be with us. If we act in a dishonest way, we may&& 30&&&in a short period(短期). However, from the long-term view, we will be a loser.【小题1】A.pianoB.guitarC.violinD.sax(萨克斯)【小题2】A.bowlB.hatC.pocketD.hands【小题3】A.similarB.differentC.strangeD.same【小题4】A.itB.itsC.theyD.them【小题5】A.by thenB.by mistakeC.by the wayD.by hand【小题6】A.AfterB.BeforeC.FromD.When【小题7】A.youngB.oldC.smallD.tall【小题8】A.coldlyB.angrilyC.calmlyD.sadly【小题9】A.took outB.took offC.took backD.took away【小题10】A.soldB.boughtC.gaveD.lent【小题11】&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A.couldB.had toC.shouldD.must【小题12】A.AlthoughB.OnceC.IfD.Unless【小题13】A.manyB.muchC.littleD.few【小题14】&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A.kindB.richC.honestD.poor【小题15】A.failB.relaxC.sufferD.succeed
来源:学年江苏东台新曹农场中学七年级下学期期中考试英语试题(带解析)
One morning, Bill said he was ill. His mother called a taxi and took him to the doctor. The doctor asked Bill, “What’s the matter, young man?” Bill answered, “I’m feeling sick. I’m coughing(咳嗽) and having a headache(头痛). I won’t be able to go to school today, I’m afraid.” The doctor looked him over carefully, and then asked his mother, “What did he have for breakfast?” His mother said, “He had four pieces of dread, two eggs, a bottle of milk and an orange.” The doctor smiled, “Don’t worry. It’s nothing serious. The boy will be all right after the football match.” The mother said, “I don’t understand, Doctor.” The doctor smiled again,” This afternoon, the biggest football game of the year will be on TV. Your boy doesn’t want to miss it. I think he will be fine after the game. You wait and see.”【小题1】Bill and his mother went to the doctor_________ that morning.A.by busB.by taxiC.in a carD.on foot【小题2】 Bill had _______ for his breakfast.A.nothingB.four eggsC.a lot of foodD.just a little【小题3】 The doctor didn’t give Bill any medicine(药), because ________.A.he didn’t think Bill was illB.Bill didn’t like having medicineC.Bill’s mother didn’t have enough moneyD.he had no medicine left(剩下)【小题4】 There was_______ on TV.A.a volleyball gameB.an English playC.a funny matchD.a football match【小题5】 In fact(事实上),_______.A.there was something serious with BillB.Bill liked watching football matches better than going to schoolC.Bill was an honest(诚实) boyD.Bill’s mother was a doctor and she knew Bill was not ill
来源:学年江苏盐城阜宁县羊寨中学度八年级下期期末考试英语卷(带解析)
Long, long ago there was a very foolish thief. Do you know what he did one day? When he wanted to steal (偷) the bell on his neighbor’s door, he walked up to the door, took hold of (抓住) the bell and pulled hard. The bell made a very loud noise. The thief was afraid and went home.Then he sat down to think, “I must do something about the noise,” he said. He thought and thought. At last he had an idea. “Ah, I’ll put some cotton in my ears. Then I won’t be able to hear the noise.” The next day he went to the door of his neighbor, and took hold of the bell. This time he pulled even harder. The bell rang loudly, but the thief did not hear anything. With another hard pull he got the bell out. Just then the neighbor came running out. “Steal my bell? I’ll teach you a lesson (教训),”the angry man shouted. And he hit the thief on the nose.The foolish thief did not know how the neighbor found out he was stealing the bell. “Why did he come out just then?” he wondered (感到疑惑).【小题1】The thief was trying to get &&&&&&&&.A.his neighborB.his neighbor’s doorbellC.some cottonD.a door with a bell on it【小题2】The thief put some cotton in his ears. He thought it would be &&&&&&for him to steal the doorbell.A.safeB.difficultC.dangerousD.easy【小题3】The neighbor ran out probably (很可能) because_________.A.he knew his doorbell was being stolenB.he thought someone was eager (渴望的) to visit himC.He realized (意识到) something strange happenedD.Both B and C【小题4】The neighbor hit the thief to ________.A.give him lessonsB.punish (惩罚) him for stealingC.help him with the bellD.be his teacher【小题5】Which of the following is TRUE?A.The thief understood why he was hit on the nose.B.The thief knew why the neighbor came out.C.The thief thought the neighbor could not hear the bell.D.The thief didn’t want to know why the neighbor ran out just at the time he stole the doorbell.
来源:2014届江苏盱眙县明祖陵中学八年级下期期末考试英语卷(解析版)
Reading Oliver James'Affluenza, I thought about what
often happens at home. My 12-year-old daughter is in tears.&I have so take
a test tomorrow. I don't understand any of it,& she cries out. After shouting
and shutting her door, she calms down enough to go through her notes. The
following dry I ask her how the test went and the just says &OK,I got a
nine&.
&Wow. well done!& I say, before she finishes
with &But I never get a ten!&
According to James, this obsession with getting
top marks has been a bad development, which encourages people to think of
education in terms of work and money. To test this, I asked my daughter why she
was so worried about her tests. She looked at me as if I was thick. &Well,
if I don't get good grades, I won't be able to afford nice things like a car
and stuff.&
I was quite surprised, because I don't consider myself
a pushy parent. But James suggests and it leaves students feeling failures even
if they are very bright. He points to the Danish system(体制)of education as a better model. Creating happy
citizens who have good social skills is seen as more important than high
achievements at school or the needs of business.
For me, I cannot remember the last time I had to work
out the area of a circle, recite a Shakespeare poem or grammar rules, yet I
have lived a happy life. What I really needed to learn at school was how to
make polite conversations, or how to avoid getting into debt or how to develop
good personality.
This is in fact similar to what Oliver James really
has in mind. And he is looking for schools where students are encouraged to
find and follow their own interests, something more like Tongjon. Tongjon has
been developed in some Korean private schools. It is quite different from the
more rigid system of learning things by heart that is used in Korea, and indeed
in many other school systems around the world.
As the Russian poet Pushkin said,& Inspiration(灵感)is needed in geometry(几何学)just
as much as in poetry &,and inspiration does not come from endlessly
revising for tests or getting worried about them .
1.What does the writer probably think of his/her
daughter?
A. She sets herself a goal too high to reach.
B. She should be more polite to her parents.
C. She is hard-working but not very bright.
D. She takes her grades much too seriously.
2.What does the word &obsession&in
paragraph 3 mean?
A.A plain and unavoidable fact.
B.A satisfied and very proud state.
C.A practical and widely-used way.
D.A fixed and often unreasonable idea.
3.What can we infer from the passage?
A. Social skills are as important as high grades.
B. Interest in grades can shake self-confidence.
C. The writer regrets not having studied hard at
school.
D. Danish educational system is for very smart
students.
4.The writer wants to tell us that____.
A.learning happily is the key to self-development.
B. top marks may be helpful to increase one's
interest.
C. tests should be improved to give children
inspiration.
D. education should meet one's needs for word and
money.
来源:2012年外研版初中英语八年级上Module 9 练习卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
通读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后在各题所给的A、B、C三个选项中,选出一个最佳选项。
A young man was going to spend his holiday
in a mountain village. That night he &1&at a small hotel ( 旅馆 ) near the train station. &2&going
to bed, he went to the owner of the hotel and said, “ Excuse me, sir. Will you
please &&3&&me up at four forty-five tomorrow
morning? I’ll take the five o’clock &&4 &.”
“ Oh, sorry, ” the owner said in a hurry. “
I’m afraid I can’t. I won’t be able to get up so&5&&. ”
The young man was going to return to his
room &&6&&he stopped and asked, “ Have you got an
alarm clock ( 闹钟 )?
Maybe it can help me.”
“ Yes, here you are, young man, ” said the
owner.
The young man thanked the owner&&7
&. But as he looked at the alarm clock closely, it seemed there was &&8&&&wrong
with it.
“ Will it&&9&&on
time? ” he asked.
“ Sure! You just give it a good shake ( 摇晃 ) at a quarter&&10&&five,
and it will do! ”
1.A.
worked&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.
stayed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.
studied
2.A.
Before&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.
After&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. While
3. A.
wash&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.
beat&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. wake
4. A.
ship&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.
plane&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. train
5.A.
early&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.
late&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. quickly
6. A.
when&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.
because&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. until
7.A. angrily&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.
happily&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. sadly
8. A.
something&&&&&&&&&& B.
nothing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. anything
9. A.
shout&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.
cry&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. ring
10. A.
past&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.
to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. of求《S日记》里一首歌,第一句是“What can i do to make you happy”_百度知道
求《S日记》里一首歌,第一句是“What can i do to make you happy”
最好有下载地址
提问者采纳
There’s a sun behind the clouds you know
Don’t cry baby, boohoo
Don’t cry?kz=" target="_blank">http,
you know I love /f.baidu.
<a href="httpThe Free Design - Don&#39.
Wt Cry Baby What can I do to make you happy, boo hoo
Don’t cry baby, don’t cry
’cause I hate to hear you cry
It hurts me deep inside
You know the way I feel, and make them flappy, boo hoo, don’t cry?
What kind of clown thing can I do://tieba, so sing hey diddle diddle
and don’t cry baby ./f://tieba?
My humor is sappy?
Wiggle my ears, won’t you sit on my lappy
and don’t cry baby,
so let’s dry them together
And don’t cry baby.
Your pretty blue eyes weren’t made for a fretter
But they can’t get much wetter, baby don’t cry, it sure is a riddle
I’ll dry your eyes and see you through
Babies can coo and sing like a fiddle
Your problems are little